Thread: Which feature of your face do you prefer?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which feature of your face do you prefer?

Title.
    Idk, I'm curious to see what people think of their own appearance in a positive light. There's often a lot of negative on the topic.
    I guess prefered feature of your body can fit here too.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (C) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really prefer a single feature exactly. I think any feature can work depending on the way the rest of the features play off of it. I like how my face looks from the front, but dislike how it looks in profile. I mainly dislike the geometry between the angle of my forehead and the angle of my lower face if you were to draw a line from my chin to the tip of my nose. I think the triangle it creates isn't particularly nice. I like my overall face shape from the front though, and think it's well-proportioned in that regard
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have brown eyes, that's really boring and ordinairy, lol, but I like how they look different depending on lighting. Black beads of eternal darkness, a sparkling rusted hell, the sweetness of honey...
    As a kid, I had found a spot in front of a mirror where a ray of light would hit one of my eyes around dusk, making it look more yellow than brown. This plus the crepuscular ambiance that makes my eyes look almost red made for quite a fascinating portrait.
    I spent hours gazing in that irregularity, dazed.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My eyes

TIM
    IEI-Fe (C) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@flowers and sugar
    Mine are brown too, but fade to green around the outside. I doubt you can see that in any of the photos of myself I've posted, but it's visible if the definition is high enough
    猫が生き甲斐

Nose

TIM
    EIE-Fe Sx/So
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My eyes are my best feature and people comment on them often.

I don't have brown eyes but I think brown and black eyes are very beautiful and not boring at all.
    What is good?—Whatever augments the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself, in man. What is evil?—Whatever springs from weakness. What is happiness?—The feeling that power increases—that resistance is overcome.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My first GF told me that she liked my nose. (It’s fairly straight and hers was shorter.) A recent GF said she liked my eyes.

I think that the best thing about my face is that it has a good brain behind it.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love everything, I'm not even a stunner and my face is plain but I just like my face because it suits me. I could never imagine having different features. But if I'm forced to choose maybe my eyes because it's just interesting how then can look very sleepy then very surprised in a matter of seconds just because of some random idea that I've thought of. Sometimes it even happens when I talk to someone. They don't know I'm thinking of something else and I'll just light up. If I talk before I think and if my voice were loud I'll surely shock a lot of people many times in a day.

-
    My eyes are very Asian-y so people here comment on it very often. People like it though since I look a bit very East Asian compared to them sometimes I also get racist jokes like "You're Chinese!!! Ching chong" which I just consider funny bec it's not true.
    R

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    same
    I just assume they are uncultured. Lol. But anyway I like my eyes still though it's getting a bit blurry. Hello laser in a few years I guess
    R

TIM
    EIE-Fe Sx/So
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    My eyes are very Asian-y so people here comment on it very often. People like it though since I look a bit very East Asian compared to them sometimes I also get racist jokes like "You're Chinese!!! Ching chong" which I just consider funny bec it's not true.
    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    same
    Do people really say this to your face? Where are you where people act like this?
    What is good?—Whatever augments the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself, in man. What is evil?—Whatever springs from weakness. What is happiness?—The feeling that power increases—that resistance is overcome.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    Do people really say this to your face? Where are you where people act like this?
    It happens more often than maybe most people think. It's weird because I'm in Asia. So I imagine Asian people outside Asia would get it more often. It happens anyway, mostly public places like school, etc. I get it the most often from people I already know/close with. Sometimes you'll just be walking together and it will be a topic of convo

It's funny too because even my family members would say racist jokes about me, specially about my eyes and skin color (since it's kinda paler and has yellow tint compared to them)

Btw it's super nice when I attended a Chinese language school. The class was a mix like there were even Koreans, pure and half Chinese and stuff, but no one commented on my eyes and felt like I belonged more. Lol
    R

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why should such thing matter? They are bound change with age.. I admittedly do focus on such things, but your features are not going forever be… Noses enlarge, skin erodes, hair greys, jaw lines are to change.

Eye color may be only firm hallmark…
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have no idea

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My face is very expressive. I can communicate a lot without saying anything.

TIM
    EIE-Fe Sx/So
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post

People are often entertained by my facial expressions too lol.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow.
    I'm the opposite. My face is so inexpressive that it distresses some people.

Raptor's Website = da Vinci Last Supper Yoda RaptorWizard Mew2's Avatar
    Lugia Whirl Islands Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Mt Battle Scholars Garden Pokemon Macroversal Tourny
    TIM
    Shingo Bill Sabrina
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My face is not really very attractive, but it's such a small thing, a little dna strand computing and determining Your entire life course is absolutely foolish and revolting. I prefer My clouds of stormy corner clubs being all redesigning and hacking of My old limits to punch in the diary of time that makes Me stand out and be blazing above all resistance as a would be conqueror and momentary master of a fraction of a dot in the cosmic gloom.
    unstoppable destruction (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    My Wish for the Meaning of Life came true | Sabrina Slowking Scizor Typhlosion Sandslash Alakazam Hitmonlee | Loving Bunny more Psycho Boosts Her power and is the Great Noon | Pokemon Episodes 13 Mystery at the Lighthouse 67 The Pi-Kahuna 140 Wired for Battle 29 18 | Without Love for your Pokemon your quest may fail | Lugia/Bunny 001 | Riley Hicks Raichu 10/31/1993 Charlottesville Virginia Boy | Pokemon Star Wars philosophy cosmology writing kardashev scale Imagination RPGs | Euro 2000 1998 World Cup 2014 World Cup 2020 Uefa Champions League Robin Gosens | Hawking Grand Design | Perfect Happiness | bunny became superman entered my pouch

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    People are often entertained by my facial expressions too lol.
    Me too... cartoon face when I get excited about something

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not a big fan of my face but I guess my high cheekbones and my ever so slightly hooked nose is pretty cool

TIM
    Tentatively SLI
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The left side. It's a little flatter compared to the right. Also, I have really nice eyebrows.

TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, I really like my whole face! With certain features meaning more to me. I really like my eye colour. They are an interesting colour. While my eyes appear blue, they’re actually a blue green when you look close. I have like a green iris/base with blue over top. I like my nose because it reminds me of my grandma, she had the same nose. I have a beautiful smile and I like lining my lips to show it off.

TIM
    ENTJ-Ni 8w9 835 SpSx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last two nicknames I've got from friends (or clients trying to flirt): beautiful face, gorgeous smile.
    But I personally like my eyes. And I like looking others in the eye too. But the funny thing is, I don't actually focus on the shape/colour/other physical features. I realised this because last time I told my colleague that our client Simon got beautiful eyes, and she asked me "oh what colour", and I couldn't asnwer because I didn't even pay attention to the colour lol. So it's more about eye contact, unspoken words of passion.

TIM
    EIE-Fe Sx/So
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    The last two nicknames I've got from friends (or clients trying to flirt): beautiful face, gorgeous smile.
    Do you happen to work with a lot of Indian men?

TIM
    ENTJ-Ni 8w9 835 SpSx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Do you happen to work with a lot of Indian men?
    No, Brits/Aussies.
    Why Indian?

TIM
    IEI-N 946 sp/so
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk, I guess maybe my eyebrows. I got them from my dads side, they are naturally arched. I think they make me look kinda sinister
    ·:*¨༺༻¨*:·.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EIE-Fe Sx/So
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, Brits/Aussies.
    Why Indian?
    no reason lol

TIM
    ENTJ-Ni 8w9 835 SpSx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    no reason lol

What is that
    Is that you? Lol.

TIM
    EIE-Fe Sx/So
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is that
    Is that you? Lol.

No lol just me making a racist joke that isn't landing. Just ignore me pls .

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Big eyes
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html