Thread: One's Type

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question One's Type

This thread is inspired by @DEAD because he thinks I could be ESI because I'm so Fi. What do others think?

What I currently think my type is: ILI-Ni/ILI-H

Go DEAD, give some explanations maybe. Also @RaptorWizard 001. Others can also add some random stuff they notice that might point away from ILI type.

Edit: Also if I'm ESI, help me find some rich LIE businessman to annoy and marry! Are they into boobs? Where can I find a good surgeon to make my boobs bigger
    Last edited by one; 08-15-2021 at 06:41 AM.
    R

Raptor's Website = da Vinci Last Supper Yoda RaptorWizard Mew2's Avatar
    Lugia Whirl Islands Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Mt Battle Scholars Garden Pokemon Macroversal Tourny
    TIM
    Shingo Bill Sabrina
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, One is very elaborately robed in a melodic and sweet vibration of electric thoughts and a bell of good fortune, peaking in interest and curiosities in a polymath like exploration of new fringes and telescopes. She's definitely some kind of intuitive, to say the very least, very springy and dance chaos like, making pillow fights and flying off with a big Imagination!!
    unstoppable destruction (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    My Wish for the Meaning of Life came true | Sabrina Slowking Scizor Typhlosion Sandslash Alakazam Hitmonlee | Loving Bunny more Psycho Boosts Her power and is the Great Noon | Pokemon Episodes 13 Mystery at the Lighthouse 67 The Pi-Kahuna 140 Wired for Battle 29 18 | Without Love for your Pokemon your quest may fail | Lugia/Bunny 001 | Riley Hicks Raichu 10/31/1993 Charlottesville Virginia Boy | Pokemon Star Wars philosophy cosmology writing kardashev scale Imagination RPGs | Euro 2000 1998 World Cup 2014 World Cup 2020 Uefa Champions League Robin Gosens | Hawking Grand Design | Perfect Happiness | bunny became superman entered my pouch

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I talk in theory all the time.. You seemed annoyed with it. I still like you though. I thought you'd see the dogs on that Scifi movies as fake, but you were offended. I didn't think I'd have to tell you the dead dogs weren't real..
    Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I'll also record some specific stuff I'm doing, that might help with the typing.
    ---
    Anyway today I woke up early, like 8. But then it felt kind of cold so I slept again. Dreamt of sunflowers (it was so vivid and I could describe it some more maybe I'll reserve it to the dream thread). I woke up at 11 am. After that I looked at some messages from 2 friends of mine, I only replied to one because I got bored. I ate lunch with my mother. I talked to her about my dream - I explained it in full detail and I gave my interpretation. I said it was a message that happiness and success is not yet too late to experience, there is a lot more coming, and actually happiness is around me all along. After that I listened to some news, I didn't pay attention to any of it. Looked at client messages and thought of doing the work for tomorrow in advance. I saw the client's request, and now I'm planning to do it this evening. As of this time I'm just sitting on the couch for like 2 hours already. I feel pretty fine but cold.
    R

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I talk in theory all the time.. You seemed annoyed with it. I still like you though. I thought you'd see the dogs on that Scifi movies as fake, but you were offended. I didn't think I'd have to tell you the dead dogs weren't real..
    I know they are not real and I'm not offended at all! Just said wtf because the visuals are weird. But anyway you're right, I'm not really into theory that much and I don't like sci-fi stuff.
    R

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I know they are not real and I'm not offended at all! Just said wtf because the visuals are weird. But anyway you're right, I'm not really into theory that much and I don't like sci-fi stuff.
    Well I'm glad I didn't offend you.
    Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Well I'm glad I didn't offend you.
    I don't think you're the type to offend me tbh, I like you enough to not be against your personality and actions.
    R

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I don't think you're the type to offend me tbh, I like you enough to not be against your personality and actions.
    Yaay. I was worried. I have this theoretical front that makes me sound like an asshole.

-Carl Jung

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp6w7 8w9 SP
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO:
    ILI-Ni strong base subtype
    DCNH dual subtype: HN or NH
    enneagram 9 social

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    IMO:
    ILI-Ni strong base subtype
    DCNH dual subtype: HN or NH
    enneagram 9 social
    Yay one point for me
    ---
    @DEAD
    R

TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like ILI for you. You seem to have Daria's IP energy or something. And you seem more worldly and adult than Beta. You mentioned you had a guilty pleasure for Backstreet Boys songs which to me could easily be translated to SEE playboys trying to charm their dual lolol.

Like I said before the only thing that doesn't make sense to me for you being ILI is that you seem nice and most ILI I ever met had a sadistic streak. I can see that being a stereotype that doesn't apply to all ILIs though, and I like that you aren't that way although ILI sadism never hurt me personally much even though it can be very extreme. ((I admit in the past I would kind of gently poke them just to see how far they would go because they could be so over the top mean that it was entertaining for me me to watch it from a distance...)) My Fe also tended to really piss them off.

I did have a ILI male co-worker once and nobody liked being around him because he was so bad at getting along with others due to the Gamma bite + sadism and hateful attitude, and eventually he got fired for throwing a stapler at LSE boss. The only person that ever would agree to be on the same shift as him was I think an ESI lol.

Seed my wickedness PseudoRandomBSGenerator's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, as you see ILX being a god candidate, I'd lean towards ILI. [When I read ILI descriptions it is like a side of me that seems familiar but not actualized especially when I compare it against external data.]
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I see nothing against ILI for you, @one, and a good many things that point towards ILI.

You seem fairly well-adjusted compared to many ILIs whom I know, but that might be a consequence of your being female.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing that makes me doubt ILI typing is that you are very likable in general, nothing due to my personal stance, but I also do like you lol. You are also nice. These things could be due to H subtype.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Default Here's a chonker to think about:

From talking to @one, and observing her from our conversations:

You talk a lot about, and value relationships a lot. You drip a lot of Fi and seem comfortable with it, in this regard.

I know idealism is usually associated with Ni, but some ESI can be idealistic, in regards to their Fi, especially ESI-Fi. And relationships, and you seem very Ni HA idealistic in this regard. Your usage of tarot cards could also be argued into Ni HA. You also seem to be one to seek “meaning” in life, in a very Fi based way. You seem to base a lot of your functioning on these things.

I think you might need help with Te, and someone to help you in that area. Your thought process seems to be a lot like: "I should do something productive." "I dunno how to be productive" "I spend too much time here, I need help managing that time.” You seem to be spending spending money, and not caring about money, and saving and economics. Not very Te-Ni (okay that one is a bit stereotypical, buy you do also seem to need help with investments and foresight).

You also seem to be hung up on Gulenko, like his information is the only source of “true Socionics enlightenment” that can give you your one true type (no pun intended there). You don’t seem very open to other sources and you seem to have PoLR Ne. You seem more uncomfortable with possibilities and potential and the direction/ideas you could have for your life, in terms of the Ne side of things. You seem very narrow minded in that retrospective (I don’t mean you’re stupid, you’re not stupid at all). But in terms of direction, you seem not to have somewhere secure, and you seem anxious in this regard (not ignoring, and strong in a 3D Ne ignoring way).

In a sense, you seem engrained in your environment and like to “go with the flow” as opposed to noticing trends with information, data and time evolving things. You seem focused on movements in the moment and not the past, present and the future. Movements in the moment. When I sent you some songs (music videos), you seemed focused on material outer things, i.e. clothes and not messages. Not the inner hidden meanings. You seemed to be into the visuals and aesthetic more than anything else.

Another point I want to make is that you seem to focus on your health and resetting body clock/sleeping patterns a decent bit. Mental health a bit too. Your Si seems stronger than you think is as well, unconsciously of course. The aesthetics thing could also think into that. You spend a lot of time on self expression, and on perfecting things on those regards aesthetically too. Especially in the chatbox.

You seem to also see the world through judgements of ethics as well. And judgements of characters and people and you seem to make them more rash than I’d expect an Ni base to do so. This seems more Gamma SF than NT to me. Definitely don't think it is Se seeking, imo.

You seem to organise the world a lot through likes and dislikes directly and you seem to focus a lot on that, rather than Ni, from us talking together. You seem pretty confident and less hesitant in that area. You also seem sociable and you understand social graces enough, and don’t seem to have a hard time in the Fe area like ILI do (I think that you don’t value Fe like I do and I can see that clearly, but you still have a strong sense of it through “Fe ignoring”). Also, I know it may be a cultural thing too, the Fe but I still don’t think it’s your blind spot.

From what I also know of you, I see some Ni HA in you. I know you use Fi a lot, and are definitely a Gamma Introvert. But this is also worth a read:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...SFjs-and-ISTjs

You seem to bore very easily, and can’t focus on much. You always want to be doing something, no matter how productive it is. You don’t seem to have a clear vision for the future, or a solid plan, so it seems like to me, you could be using Ni as a “crutch” of sorts to give you a sense of meaning, and a sense of ‘security’ as an ESI. You seem like you want something more, but pinning it down is hard too.

You also seem to go on how you relate to the descriptions and how you see yourself in them. And vibes, in my opinion are more Fi than Ni, though it can be both. You don’t seem like a very logical person at all. You seem to go on feelings, and gut feelings and what your feelings tell you, which could also be argued as Ni/Fi. I think I need to see you extrovert more, though, to be sure.

You seem to be more straight shooting, concrete realistic, not receptive to nor understand Ne to an extent. The reason I am bringing up is you and ChisCorey seemingly conflicting over thinking styles, and over misunderstanding examples, and lack of theory (posts 5-8 in this thread). You two seem to have a misunderstanding, which would make sense if you were ESI and Chris is ILE. That is also something to think about.

It’s actually really difficult to say for certain exactly what type you are, One, because all we literally see are copious amounts of Fi and Ni, and nt enough actual Te and Se to say for sure that you are an ESI or ILI. Gamma Introvert, most likely. But in general, you seem more connected to the world and through people, emotions and feelings than you do to long term planning, time management and the metaphysical.

Someone said you supervise me, so if I am SLE, then you could be ESI. You seem to have "fun" criticising me in a way, and finding ways to annoy me with your Fi and play with me. It's weird and frustrating too, lol.

Of course, this all speculation, like everyone here, but I wanted to give some “arguments” or thoughts on One’s type. I admit that I may be clutching at straws a bit, but an argument is an argument. As long as I am giving you something ti think about, I don’t care. Enjoy reading and replying to this.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I like ILI for you. You seem to have Daria's IP energy or something. And you seem more worldly and adult than Beta. You mentioned you had a guilty pleasure for Backstreet Boys songs which to me could easily be translated to SEE playboys trying to charm their dual lolol.

Like I said before the only thing that doesn't make sense to me for you being ILI is that you seem nice and most ILI I ever met had a sadistic streak. I can see that being a stereotype that doesn't apply to all ILIs though, and I like that you aren't that way although ILI sadism never hurt me personally much even though it can be very extreme. ((I admit in the past I would kind of gently poke them just to see how far they would go because they could be so over the top mean that it was entertaining for me me to watch it from a distance...)) My Fe also tended to really piss them off.

I did have a ILI male co-worker once and nobody liked being around him because he was so bad at getting along with others due to the Gamma bite + sadism and hateful attitude, and eventually he got fired for throwing a stapler at LSE boss. The only person that ever would agree to be on the same shift as him was I think an ESI lol.
    Actually last year until early this year I had a looot of exchanges that were almost debate-like with my boss about how things are run. I was such a critic then lol. The best thing was I know what information to use to win the argument. It wasn't for bad though, I just wanted to change things to benefit the workers. But after a while I realized that some of the workers don't deserve it, and my boss doesn't have enough willpower and Se to change things up even if he wants to. Some just rather joke at the back of the boss as well than disrupt to make a necessary change. One time a SEI joked in the meeting that everyone was nice in a sense that they don't speak up to the boss even if we all know that we hate how he does things, except for me. Then she just said, "...but fighting for something is good sometimes". It hurt me a lot that I cried after the shift lol. After that I calmed down and I now just make the most of my job for my personal gain. When I think of this job I just think of some random thing I do on the regular to get some money to live lmao. I also started writing messages in a friendly way which I would never do before.
    R

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I see nothing against ILI for you, @one, and a good many things that point towards ILI.

You seem fairly well-adjusted compared to many ILIs whom I know, but that might be a consequence of your being female.
    I would like to think it's because the grand illusion has been shattered in front of me many times. Also it helps being tormented by Alpha and Delta family members.
    R

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DEAD

I know idealism is usually associated with Ni, but some ESI can be idealistic, in regards to their Fi, especially ESI-Fi. And relationships, and you seem very Ni HA idealistic in this regard. Your usage of tarot cards could also be argued into Ni HA. You also seem to be one to seek “meaning” in life, in a very Fi based way. You seem to base a lot of your functioning on these things.
    Seeking meaning is more Ni ego.

You also seem to be one to seek “meaning” in life, in a very Fi based way.
    This points more to Ni ego -> Fi HA than anything.

I think you might need help with Te, and someone to help you in that area. Your thought process seems to be a lot like: "I should do something productive." "I dunno how to be productive" "I spend too much time here, I need help managing that time.” You seem to be spending spending money, and not caring about money, and saving and economics. Not very Te-Ni (okay that one is a bit stereotypical, buy you do also seem to need help with investments and foresight).
    Productivity is more Se-seeking bec even though I know what I need to do, I'd rather sit and ponder than do them. At work I have never been helped that much in any Te stuff. The projects I handle never go overbudget and I just know what information I'll give to people in order to get to the goal. I even hate training and I end up learning on my own then I'll train others. I'd argue ILIs specially ILI-H people like me aren't the typical productive types. Despite being good at Te we do it lazily if there is no deeper meaning to it. We're more academic/scholar/philosopher types - basically think think think about stuff.
    Quoting sociotype.com:
    ILIs may differ significantly from Te dominant types in that they may not see it as critical to channel their energy on direct actions to achieve practical and societal gain, and indeed often do not even pursue the accumulation of new information very actively. ILIs may not directly associate their knowledge with any given purpose rather than to further their own understanding. They are also not very proactive at getting things done in the real world. While ILIs do recognize the necessity of gathering knowledge required for their day to day functioning -- forms, maps, directions -- they may develop a chronic habit of disinterestedly and lazily spurning such menial errands (especially if they need to physically talk to someone else to do something; it may be somewhat easier for them to simply do their errands if the relevant information merely requires looking up on the internet, or is otherwise easily accessible without bothering anyone).
    You also seem to be hung up on Gulenko, like his information is the only source of “true Socionics enlightenment” that can give you your one true type (no pun intended there).
    I don't know where you got this. But speaking of Gulenko I do care about what he knows about socionics because he's an authority in it. This points to Te-valuing more than anything plus maybe Se.

In a sense, you seem engrained in your environment and like to “go with the flow” as opposed to noticing trends with information, data and time evolving things. You seem focused on movements in the moment and not the past, present and the future. Movements in the moment. When I sent you some songs (music videos), you seemed focused on material outer things, i.e. clothes and not messages. Not the inner hidden meanings. You seemed to be into the visuals and aesthetic more than anything else.
    Se-valuer. Also going with the flow can be attributed to IP temperament.

Another point I want to make is that you seem to focus on your health and resetting body clock/sleeping patterns a decent bit. Mental health a bit too. Your Si seems stronger than you think is as well, unconsciously of course. The aesthetics thing could also think into that. You spend a lot of time on self expression, and on perfecting things on those regards aesthetically too. Especially in the chatbox.
    Why would I not care about mental health lol. Everyone should. If you don't focus on it, it will hinder you from what you want to achieve in life. You might not be able to notice it, but you should compare a mentally healthy you to a not so healthy one. Can you imagine how much more things you'll be able to do in a day if your mental health is sound? I won't even argue that this is Ni-Te. I'd rather tell you that the more you don't pay attention to your health, the more you hinder yourself from achieving greatness. You're setting yourself up for failure, and what you can achieve in a week you'd rather achieve in a month or more. Why go through the motions in a dumb way?
    Also yeah, aesthetics make me happy. But my walls are plain white. I'm working on it and I should.

You seem to also see the world through judgements of ethics as well. And judgements of characters and people and you seem to make them more rash than I’d expect an Ni base to do so. This seems more Gamma SF than NT to me. Definitely don't think it is Se seeking, imo.
    This one I would agree to point out a bit towards ESI bec I read that they have moral strict codes as well. Though note that my judgements of people come from a place of wariness, losing faith in humanity, and not knowing where to stand in relationships. Super quintessential ILI imo. I only realized it by learning about socionics. Quoting from sociotype.com:
    Fi is a strikingly influential factor in the mindset of an ILI. ILIs tend to deeply value feelings of attachment to those whom engage them in a deep and lasting emotional kinship. They have a hard time establishing these sentiments as they are naturally disinterested in most people, who seem outwardly unremarkable or having nothing in common with them. However, when the ILI has developed deep interpersonal bonds, they tend to hold on to such attachments very deeply. ILIs are almost always deeply unconfident about their social abilities and, consequently, they rarely speak of their inner bonds with others to common outsiders with whom they share merely superficial acquaintanceships. Feelings of this sort are rarely talked about with others, but the ILI may be painfully aware of these sentiments for fear of appearing overly sentimental or having feelings that are "out of line" or inappropriate to their present level of social interaction. ILIs may tend to love from afar and in their solitude if there is something or someone they love, because of their lack of confidence in their own feelings. Some ILIs may even be closet romantics. ILIs can also be quite sensitive, despite their outward emotional reservation, and are sometimes far more emotionally vulnerable than they demonstrate.

In general, ILIs are fundamentally good-natured and conscionable people who may place a great deal of importance on ethical principles. In fact, ILIs may have a very strong sense of good will and loyalty towards others if they find the others to be similarly reasonable, trustworthy individuals. ILIs do not always demonstrate this loyalty explicitly. As a consequence, ILIs are not always seen as kind people, instead more typically appearing standoffish, cold, or hostile. If ILIs are drawn in by sincere and engaging individuals, the ILI's sense of compassion may be realized and so surface. ILIs can be calm, attentive, and sympathetic listeners to the plights of their emotionally volatile duals, and can be very drawn to the state of deep bonds that they feel with them.

Many less actualized ILIs hold a far more vindictive attitude. This occurs, among other scenarios, when ILIs are depressed about people, and especially when ILIs are suffering from a lack of support from others. In these scenarios the ILI may aggressively attack people's intelligence, ideas, or character rather unrelentlessly. Even so, such actions may precipitate conflict which the ILI is liable to find highly tiresome and frustrating -- as well as blurring the ILI's mental image of the facts, thus making him feel as though his work is unfinished. Such people who have been blacklisted are often in the ILI's eyes very deserving of this role, but the ILI may find that other people do not agree and faces the choice of either withdrawing in order to avoid interacting with the object of derision, or else continuing to interact, thus perpetuating the process and compounding the ILI's frustration. Such judgments may be very difficult to extricate from the ILI; such a process requires a copious amount of often thankless moral support and truth; SEEs are the only persons equipped for this task, and may in their occasional naivete of others' motivations benefit from the ILI's rather harsh stances. Typically, however, if the ILI is engaged with people with whom he feels very close and respects, he sees little need to interact with such individuals that would inspire his aggression.

ILIs rarely, if ever, take it upon themselves to display emotional, social, or physical initiative. To engage other people, especially in unfamiliar circumstances, can be a harrowing task for ILIs, and one from which most ILIs usually try to refrain. Nonetheless, ILIs are often treated with uncertainty or dubitation by most others due to their large inability to give off clear emotional data; ILIs may appear overly polite, formal, and robotic in social situations. ILIs seeking emotional ties with individuals may find themselves forced to take the initiative with others, a task for which even friendly ILIs are poorly equipped and bogged down with uncertainty. Even when ILIs do take some initiative upon themselves, they almost never succeed in reaching a depth of emotional connection which satisfies them.

Realization and development of Fi in ILIs represents a process of growth. Some ILIs with minimally developed Fi can be far less aware of the importance of lasting emotions, and can appear far more insensitive, unfriendly, and antagonistic.

Instead of lashing out at others I just disconnect now because I realized it's bad. Also it helps to rant at other ethical people and realize that I'm just dumb when it comes to people.

You seem to organise the world a lot through likes and dislikes directly and you seem to focus a lot on that, rather than Ni, from us talking together. You seem pretty confident and less hesitant in that area. You also seem sociable and you understand social graces enough, and don’t seem to have a hard time in the Fe area like ILI do (I think that you don’t value Fe like I do and I can see that clearly, but you still have a strong sense of it through “Fe ignoring”). Also, I know it may be a cultural thing too, the Fe but I still don’t think it’s your blind spot.
    Yes Fi-valuing. This is answered by ILI Fi descs above too.
    I also mostly socialize one-on-one, this is how I keep my friends. I'm very reclusive and I even go long periods of time not socializing. When I get pushed to go to a big social event I just smile the whole time and say some niceties then come up with an excuse to leave. When invited to a family event even my family would know that I would immediately say no so they would tell me, "Don't worry, one, you can just eat for a bit then go. You don't have to stay for a long time." When my friends ask me to meet other groups of people I would immediately say no and come up with an excuse. One time I got invited by a friend to a fair - bands playing, noisy people around. There's just a lot of people. But it was okay bec he was a close friend. But then we saw a group of people we know from college so we kinda had to join them. I got very uncomfortable so I said I'll leave because I had to meet someone else. It was bs and they know it but idc.

---
    I'll continue this later.
    R

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@one I have perceived you as an intuitive logical type since observing chatbox conversation where you, myresearch and moharu effortlessly discuss problem solving and I don't know what to contribute. It could be career related - your logic has been strengthened over time due its use in your field of work. To me you value Te over Ti because you do not reinterpret or further classify the 16 types as far as I have seen.

Why I think you are intuitive and not a sensor is because your ideas don't seem to reference or replicate what already exists in the environment - you reference a dreamlike extension of reality. There was a time you said you wanted to decorate your bedroom to give a sensation that it's raining in there (but you used your own words, which I can't remember). Sometimes you talk about groupings of instances having a strong significance as if that would be apparent and witnessed by everyone. The words you use to describe things are not ornate, rather they are literal. But the imagery you create with those words can seem very creative, out of this world.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your selftyping is right IMO.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t know you well, but harmonizing seems right
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Seed my wickedness PseudoRandomBSGenerator's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So, Daria... You remind of many ILI's I have encountered. Somehow they tend to laugh around me when I make weird references for fun. Dunno what is behind it but I don't mind. We both tend screw peeps heads around us especially when we exchange thoughts. Based on my opinion ILE/ILI are naturally pretty mental as people.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w9 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe PolR, not Ne PolR. ILI > ESI
    Te supplying, not Te seeking. ILI > ESI
    Value Se, but don't supply or supervise it. ILI > ESI

ILI

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRandomBSGenerator View Post
    So, Daria... You remind of many ILI's I have encountered. Somehow they tend to laugh around me when I make weird references for fun. Dunno what is behind it but I don't mind. We both tend screw peeps heads around us especially when we exchange thoughts.
    It can be a cure to my Ni negativity. It's normal of me to keep on digging and get stuck on just one way, think that a certain viewpoint is the only thing that matters. I go through the day already expecting what would happen tomorrow. So everything is old news to me. ILE do like puns and random references and personally it's kind of funny because it breaks that singular way of thinking and I'll start thinking that there is something more out there. The more random the better bec it trains my association skills as well. Not going to start thinking in an Ne way, but I'll use the new ideas to support or slightly modify my set way of seeing things. Also normally the random reference would be something I don't know about so I'll be engrossed looking it up. Life is super stagnant and I only look up similar things over and over.

Based on my opinion ILE/ILI are naturally pretty mental as people.
    Yeah it's good that ILEs exist because they make me feel like I don't need to adjust to society's standards. If I talk crazy it's okay because they talk crazy by default so people would end up thinking it's kind of normal to do the crazy talk (strength in numbers I guess, compare that to me just talking crazy on my own). I can actually act sane and "chase the goal" as a facade but that's not really who I am. I'm super mental and I even induce craziness by digging and digging a certain concept/idea on a daily basis. Anxiety would ensue, etc etc. ILEs are crazy in a different way though. I have experienced slightly terrifying an ILE - I said something weird which was okay but it was too negative for them.
    R