Thread: Famous Beta ST Ladies

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Famous Beta ST Ladies

I couldn't find a version of this that was already made.

Females of this type of hard to find because of cultural expectations of females.

What are some examples of ST ladies in popular culture.

Bonus points for LSI type.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tulsi Gabbard LSI

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pink SLE

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLEs that comes up to mind:

Sharon Stone

Megan Fox

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kathryn Bigelow

Famous director who made movies like Point Break and Hurt Locker.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first celebrity crush Elizabeth Hurley, I want to believe she is LSI but SLE makes sense too.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Ruby Rose is some kind of ST.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6E984378-60A2-4285-B81B-90CC97970917.jpeg
    8F4E020A-128F-4D3A-B6D4-72C485432332.jpeg

1st pic: Rachel Weisz, listed as SLE-Se in some galleries; looks like my former SLE-Ti best friend in this photo
    2nd pic: Mercedes Lambre, LSI-Se

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bette Davis?

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta* Davis.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jillian Michaels SLE, although I understand people that type her as an LSE.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kourtney Kardashian - LSI

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure about this one but I'm thinking Candice Owens is some sort of Beta ST. I think she's an LSI or a SLE-Ti. There's a moment where she tells Russell by the end of this she'll have him wearing a MAGA hat.

That seems like a beta ST ideologue thing to say to me.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Hillary Clinton could be LSI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Miley Cyrus is SLE

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Piper Perri SLE

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm gonna risk it with this one: she's been assigned different types, but Noomi Rapace is SLE. I get the same Piper Perri vibes and every time I catch something of hers she's hitting someone or shooting at people. Her filmography speaks loudly.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cara Delevingne - LSI

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selma Blair - LSI

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chelsea Handler - SLE

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took these examples from Gulenko’s gallery. I don’t generally like some Eastern European women’s aesthetic choices as they grow older, so I looked up pictures from when they were younger, for all of the examples actually. Which is fine since it’s better for IV anyways.

SLE

Svetlana Kryuchkova

Nadezhda Savchenko

Nonna Mordyukova (I find her particularly striking)

​​

Natalia Mogilevskaya looks very friendly

Hillary Clinton (not in Gulenko’s gallery, but he typed her SLE-D)

LSI

Thatcher - typical LSI female teacher's pet face

Ada Rogovtseva

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, most Beta STs (especially LSI-Se and SLE-Ti) are females. But anyway...

Margaret Sanger LSI-Se.

Marjorie Dannenfelser, LSI (not to be confused with Marjorie Taylor the conservative congress lady), currently in the news for opposing abortion. She's one of those LSI who are now going to be demonized for the rest of their lives.
    Evidence for Se sub--she was an LSI female who took an unpopular position and was outspoken about it and seems to have little sympathy for women who may want abortions
    Evidence for Ti sub--she's excessively passionate and emotional.

Jayda Fransen, LSI-Se. V.I.s Se sub and has a calmness about her most of the time that Ti sub don't got. She's super calm when she's alone or talking with someone who goes along with her point of view (which her conclusion, what she wants makes sense and most of it is necessary for the security and well-being of the U.K. but her reasoning is unnecessarily complex and ridiculous). Hotheaded around her enemies, but she's in control of that and does it to get what she needs. Calmer and more relaxed and better/more natural at interpersonal interaction around people she agrees with and when she's by herself than one would expect a Ti sub to be. @silke typed her as LSE, but LSE would have too hard of a time taking action like she did.

Linda Gottfredson, LSI-Se.

Clarnell Stage, LSI-Se.

Shirley Phelps Roper LSI-Se or ESI-Se.

EDIT: I made a huge mistake. I watched a video and saw that Margaret Sanger was the logical subtype. Se subtype really does seem a lot more objective and protective of all and somewhat more forgiving of others' lack of intellect and a bit more open to others' feelings. Se subtype can certainly put pressure on people, but they seem to have much, much better theory of mind and less bias. And of course, Joseph Stalin was the Se subtype, but, well, LSI-Se seem a lot more democratic (especially the women). They have a calm maternal/care taker and strong but elegant protective vibe that seems almost completely missing in the logical subtype. I think some logical subtype women are fine, but they seem more dismissive of others' opinions.

Margaret Sanger's behavior is a reminder to me that I need to be a kinder person for everyone else whether I have a soul or not.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 10-25-2023 at 09:07 PM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Linda Gottfredson, LSI-Se.

Clarnell Stage, LSI-Se.

Shirley Phelps Roper, LSI-Se or ESI-Se.

Siobhan Dunnavant (Virginia politician and OB/GYN), LSI.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 03-05-2024 at 11:48 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EUDAEMONIUM View Post
    Females of this type of hard to find because of cultural expectations of females.
    There is no problem to find ST women in famouses lists and just to notice anywhere.

> Bonus points for LSI type.

Barbara Brylska in USSR is among good known actresses

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christie Todd Whitman LSI (not sure of subtype)

Liz Cheney LSI-Ti

Linda Cutter LSI (-Se?)

Kristi Noem LSI (-Se?)

Something I've noticed is Ti subtype women are more evenly divided between the left and the right and more likely to resist the changes Trump wanted; some oppose Trump while others support him, while Se subtype women are more conservative/libertarian and much more likely to support Trump.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rya Kilstadht (she played alice ribbons in home alone 3, i forgot who directed it)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rya Kilstadht - mb ILE