Alright, so I'm having issues with figuring out which function I hate the most (aka, the PoLR).
On one hand, my Ni is awful, and on the other hand, so is my Fi.
My Ne is pretty rusty, and my Fe is too
Points against Ni:
- I'm bad at timekeeping.
- I'm not a very imaginative person.
- I don't think about the past or future much.
- I don't care for trends.
- I run on my own time zone.
- I hate being rushed.Points against Ne:
- I like things being consistent, so I hate random ideas.
- I'm not much into potential, or thinking about it.
- I can shoot down ideas that don't make sense easily.
- I'm critical of new ideas that aren't connected to the current moment.
Points against Fi:
- I can't make/keep connections good.
- People with self-made sets of morals annoy me.
- I'm not good at figuring out what people like/dislike.
- I'm not good at not offending people.
- I don't like being around people.Before you ask "yo, why is this thread in the Delta section?" it's because Deltas don't get much love, and because things could possbily skew more over to the Delta side of things by the end of this. So yeah, enjoy.
Points against Fe:
- The atmopshere doesn't really affect me much.
- I'm not good at making atmospheres a lot of the time.
- I can do short bursts of "enterainment" for a small amount of time.
- I can be disconnected from the atmopshere quite easily.
- I hate parties, and being around people socialising unless I am drunk.
- I don't like groups much.