User Tag List

Thread: Intro INTJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Intro INTJ

Hi, I clicked a link to read a post and it's forcing me to create a post to activate so i can read what i clicked on several minutes ago. Such commitment needed, lol.

Raptor's Website = da Vinci Last Supper Yoda RaptorWizard Mew2's Avatar
    Lugia Whirl Islands Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Mt Battle Scholars Garden Pokemon Macroversal Tourny
    TIM
    Shingo Bill Sabrina
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, a cloudy swoop engine on the penmanship rogue scoundrel of distant connections and unearthly alien visitors. Count Me into the waffle house!!
    unstoppable destruction (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    My Wish for the Meaning of Life came true | Sabrina Slowking Scizor Typhlosion Sandslash Alakazam Hitmonlee | Loving Bunny more Psycho Boosts Her power and is the Great Noon | Pokemon Episodes 13 Mystery at the Lighthouse 67 The Pi-Kahuna 140 Wired for Battle 29 18 | Without Love for your Pokemon your quest may fail | Lugia/Bunny 001 | Riley Hicks Raichu 10/31/1993 Charlottesville Virginia Boy | Pokemon Star Wars philosophy cosmology writing kardashev scale Imagination RPGs | Euro 2000 1998 World Cup 2014 World Cup 2020 Uefa Champions League Robin Gosens | Hawking Grand Design | Perfect Happiness | bunny became superman entered my pouch

May look like an LSI, but the opposite. CTzu's Avatar
    TIM
    2Te-SLI N SP/SX 5w6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure

TIM
    EIE-Fe Sx/So
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Hi, I clicked a link to read a post and it's forcing me to create a post to activate so i can read what i clicked on several minutes ago. Such commitment needed, lol.

What is good?—Whatever augments the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself, in man. What is evil?—Whatever springs from weakness. What is happiness?—The feeling that power increases—that resistance is overcome.