User Tag List

Thread: Intro INTJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Intro INTJ

Hi, I clicked a link to read a post and it's forcing me to create a post to activate so i can read what i clicked on several minutes ago. Such commitment needed, lol.

Kardashev Scale Blade Runner 2017 2049 Bunny BunnyFairyWorld's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden RealMadridLive SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    WiredforBattleShingo
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, a cloudy swoop engine on the penmanship rogue scoundrel of distant connections and unearthly alien visitors. Count Me into the waffle house!!
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/evolvedraichu
    Pokemon is somewhere fun over the Rainbow emblazoned by the Power of 4ever. The clouds soar and the island escalates a Lugia petal dance tempest blizzarding shiny Ash. Evanescence sparkles glistening auroras of mirth and high frequency channels embarking with the winds of new beginnings. This magical adventure turns on at the dawn of time in 2000. Ceremony and enchantment dazzle the world with colors galore. Mania and extravagance shape shift and transform into the greatest show on earth, the evolution of Pokemon
    Something has arrived. That threatens to throw everything terribly out of balance. When it comes, will you accept your destiny? And when it’s your chance to be a hero, will you rise to the challenge? This year, discover how 1 person can make all the difference! Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of 1

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Hi, I clicked a link to read a post and it's forcing me to create a post to activate so i can read what i clicked on several minutes ago. Such commitment needed, lol.

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".