Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: victims and how narcisssists ruin thme

  1. #1
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    312
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default victims and how narcisssists ruin thme

    covert narcissism 101: say: "i carry my own weight i dont whine and complain to others" (feign humility, at the same time kick people who are already down and remove their means to go up) instead of "im too good to ask for help" while he got up by pushing other people down (dominating instead of helping). Victims are at fauilt for not sucking up to narcissistic strucures that push them to take risks and then it's victim's fault when smeone inveitably loses something by those risks or lose something invaluable for stability where that stability is made up so when you fall despite it they just say "its no one's fault it's just life you're unlucky sh*t happens"

  2. #2
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,354
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol what is this shit

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sadly I have experienced this sort of shit. Relationships with people like this include love-bombing, incessant insecurity, gaslighting, subtle psychological control tactics, "woe is me" victim mentality, frequent mood cycling ("love" you one moment, hate you the next). If you don't adjust to the person and align with them, they will try to convince you of the most assinine things such as how an innocent comment made was an insult against their whole being. Anything that threatens their control, they act like a whiny little victim and become full-blown entitled little shits.

    This type of narcissist is great at being a provocateur but then when it gets turned back on them, they "lash out" and act like a victim. Different standards for themselves vs. for other people. It's a sight to behold. At the end of the day, it's always about them. If it isn't, that's when the drama ensues.

    They are great at targeting empaths because the empaths will eat up their perpetual sob story about how the world is against them. When the empath is emotionally and psychologically sucked dry, the covert narcissist will start telling the empath how selfish they are being and what a bad person they are. The covert narcissist epitomizes the role of the emotional vampire.
    Last edited by Free; 08-12-2021 at 01:33 PM.

  4. #4
    in the arms of false mother inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,846
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Incessant insecurity and woe is me victim mentality /nods/

  5. #5
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    312
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Free View Post
    Sadly I have experienced this sort of shit. Relationships with people like this include love-bombing, incessant insecurity, gaslighting, subtle psychological control tactics, "woe is me" victim mentality, frequent mood cycling ("love" you one moment, hate you the next). If you don't adjust to the person and align with them, they will try to convince you of the most assinine things such as how an innocent comment made was an insult against their whole being. Anything that threatens their control, they act like a whiny little victim and become full-blown entitled little shits.

    This type of narcissist is great at being a provocateur but then when it gets turned back on them, they "lash out" and act like a victim. Different standards for themselves vs. for other people. It's a sight to behold. At the end of the day, it's always about them. If it isn't, that's when the drama ensues.

    They are great at targeting empaths because the empaths will eat up their perpetual sob story about how the world is against them. When the empath is emotionally and psychologically sucked dry, the covert narcissist will start telling the empath how selfish they are being and what a bad person they are. The covert narcissist epitomizes the role of the emotional vampire.
    DIfferent standards can make sense for example someone has it easier providing and doing particular things while others are good at different so they provide that but want the same form the other.

    Empaths tend to be called emotional vampires and covert narcs then they kill themselves.
    https://i.imgur.com/qUq0095.png
    Insecurity is valid if I don't know if you'd treat me well or have verified you won't. If you leave me alone as soon as things get difficult. Love bombing could be them trying to fix the relationship to make you feel good when you feel really bad because they don't hate you that much or so in the moment. Like they also give you what they owe you to make up for what they are gonna do it the future because they are unstable and know you'd give up on them if they say something bad during a weak moment later which you'd interpret them as not caring about you. Your innocent comments could also be insulting but you're not realizing it the same way power structures are abusive but people pretend nothing wrong's going on. It's a thing for narcs to see others as narcs. Literally everyone I know has perceived someone's unintentional doing something as harmful or personal. Doesn't mean that sometimes isn't. The logic is the problem here which is what I criticized @panedmic candy about. People can spin reality to their own bs as much as they want what counts is if someone cares enough to see how they are wrong and fix themselves. Ways I fixed myself is ways others perceive me as being narcissistic now because that's their micsconception. Like victim mentality is how someone blames a victim. There's nothing wrong with victim mentality if it's the actual truth. Blaming someone for victim mentality implies you place your delusions that no one is a vicitm and it's a mentality (somethinfg you do to yourself). It implicitly proves you are not considering someone being a victim an actual reality.

    Someone's communicating reality is someone else's gaslighting and the other way around. It's all due to cognitive insufficiency + a desire to stay stupid. For example @pandemic candy comments were perceived as insulting by me which I explained to him why by insulting him back where insults are implicit in any criticism regardless if overtly communicated. My problem with him is exactly that, he thinks if you don't say something it's not there, if you don't see something it's not there, and if you fail to understand something then it's wrong. His worldview is instulting to my existance and mine to his. Your criticism of him is exactly the same as his is of me. Both logic is wrong because what you stated is not what makes someone a narc as it is your projection of your particular delusions which is superficial in nature you're missing the
    narc in all of this.
    People refuse to see someone as a victim because that makes themselves a target/wrong since they support abusing the victim. If they see themselves as wrong their reality falls apart. They cling to god and religion isntead of walking the flames of their own doing to rebuild themselves.

    Mood cycling is them being unstable due to understanding the world is unstable and inconsistent. They don't know if what they see you displaying is how you really are so they don't know how to feel about you. Things out of their control > them being in danger. That's what a victim is. They need to know how reality is to know how they should react. Vulnerable people are seen as emotional vampires for crying and whining. The other way is invulnerable people who abuse others and dominate them to get ahead.

    Most narc victims are other narcs who think they're sucked dry because they are used to not caring about others, they are used to getting their way. It's painful for them to be considerate it requires them to change to become better, to make way for someone else, to share and care when all they are used to is taking for themselves. Me criticizing him like that is what exactly forced him to respond to me when I was the one who lashed out (overtly) first.

  6. #6
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    312
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    Incessant insecurity and woe is me victim mentality /nods/
    Incessant inconsideration, grandiose sense of self and ability narc mentality.

  7. #7
    in the arms of false mother inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,846
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    Incessant inconsideration, grandiose sense of self and ability narc mentality.
    well we don't have to complete all the labeling bc it feels better

  8. #8
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    312
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    well we don't have to complete all the labeling bc it feels better
    My point was that victims have a victim mentality and it's the same that gets labeled on the narc. So victims are confused for narcs and everyone thinks they are in the right. Who's the real victim? Narcs are victims of their own stupidity and the world so are empaths.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    DIfferent standards can make sense for example someone has it easier providing and doing particular things while others are good at different so they provide that but want the same form the other.

    Empaths tend to be called emotional vampires and covert narcs then they kill themselves.
    https://i.imgur.com/qUq0095.png
    Insecurity is valid if I don't know if you'd treat me well or have verified you won't. If you leave me alone as soon as things get difficult. Love bombing could be them trying to fix the relationship to make you feel good when you feel really bad because they don't hate you that much or so in the moment. Like they also give you what they owe you to make up for what they are gonna do it the future because they are unstable and know you'd give up on them if they say something bad during a weak moment later which you'd interpret them as not caring about you. Your innocent comments could also be insulting but you're not realizing it the same way power structures are abusive but people pretend nothing wrong's going on. It's a thing for narcs to see others as narcs. Literally everyone I know has perceived someone's unintentional doing something as harmful or personal. Doesn't mean that sometimes isn't. The logic is the problem here which is what I criticized @panedmic candy about. People can spin reality to their own bs as much as they want what counts is if someone cares enough to see how they are wrong and fix themselves. Ways I fixed myself is ways others perceive me as being narcissistic now because that's their micsconception. Like victim mentality is how someone blames a victim. There's nothing wrong with victim mentality if it's the actual truth. Blaming someone for victim mentality implies you place your delusions that no one is a vicitm and it's a mentality (somethinfg you do to yourself). It implicitly proves you are not considering someone being a victim an actual reality.

    Someone's communicating reality is someone else's gaslighting and the other way around. It's all due to cognitive insufficiency + a desire to stay stupid. For example @pandemic candy comments were perceived as insulting by me which I explained to him why by insulting him back where insults are implicit in any criticism regardless if overtly communicated. My problem with him is exactly that, he thinks if you don't say something it's not there, if you don't see something it's not there, and if you fail to understand something then it's wrong. His worldview is instulting to my existance and mine to his. Your criticism of him is exactly the same as his is of me. Both logic is wrong because what you stated is not what makes someone a narc as it is your projection of your particular delusions which is superficial in nature you're missing the
    narc in all of this.
    People refuse to see someone as a victim because that makes themselves a target/wrong since they support abusing the victim. If they see themselves as wrong their reality falls apart. They cling to god and religion isntead of walking the flames of their own doing to rebuild themselves.

    Mood cycling is them being unstable due to understanding the world is unstable and inconsistent. They don't know if what they see you displaying is how you really are so they don't know how to feel about you. Things out of their control > them being in danger. That's what a victim is. They need to know how reality is to know how they should react. Vulnerable people are seen as emotional vampires for crying and whining. The other way is invulnerable people who abuse others and dominate them to get ahead.

    Most narc victims are other narcs who think they're sucked dry because they are used to not caring about others, they are used to getting their way. It's painful for them to be considerate it requires them to change to become better, to make way for someone else, to share and care when all they are used to is taking for themselves. Me criticizing him like that is what exactly forced him to respond to me when I was the one who lashed out (overtly) first.
    Could be possible. But it's more like, "I deserve to hurt you or others because people hurt me in the past." "My pain is WORSE than yours so that gives me the right to lash out." No matter what you're personally struggling with, the narc always has it worse. And they might make you feel bad for you actually being happy or excited about something... If it doesn't relate to them. That's what I mean by victim mentality.

    That's just been my experience. After awhile, I just fuck with the narc and they leave me alone.

  10. #10
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    312
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Free View Post
    Could be possible. But it's more like, "I deserve to hurt you or others because people hurt me in the past." "My pain is WORSE than yours so that gives me the right to lash out." No matter what you're personally struggling with, the narc always has it worse. And they might make you feel bad for you actually being happy or excited about something... If it doesn't relate to them. That's what I mean by victim mentality.

    That's just been my experience. After awhile, I just fuck with the narc and they leave me alone.
    I hurt the people I think are wrong by criticizing them or punishing them when wronging me. But they might not comprehend they are wronging me. Hence why I have delusional under my name. Lots of people tell me I'm never wrong or don't admit wrong when I have admited wrong. And I try really hard to not repeat myself being wrong. Which is also seen as not amditing being wrong and being narcissistic for being a pariah that's telling them how to live. At the same time they are also telling me how to live which I argue to which they respond with "you're just delusional".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •