Thread: Type me based on the member questionnaire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Type me based on the member questionnaire

Hi my name is Melo I am new here but I have been reading about socionics for a long time however I really can't type myself I'm always confused between two types that I won't say because I don't want to influence your typings. English is not my first language so I'm sorry in advance for any spelling/ grammar mistake or awkward answer. Also thanks in advance to everyone who will read this because it's kinda long.

What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is aesthetically pleasing and unique.
    I am not sure about love sometimes I believe in it something I don't. Honestly I'm mostly scared of it. Scared of being vulnerable and revealing my weaknesses and emotions to someone else. But at the same time I still crave it and wisg it's real.

What are your most important values?

Compassion, family, humor, loyalty, responsibility and resourcefulness.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I do, I hold these beliefs because I simply believe in them and understand the wisdom behind them and they are logical to me.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I hate war and I wish it never existed. However it is sometimes necessary like when someone is trying to conquer your land. A strong military is important to have. I see it as a way of defence I take bride in seeing that my country's military is one of the best in the region because it makes me feel safe.

To be honest I feel like I have lust for power. I admire powerful people who are also kind and responsible. Power is strength.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Movies, tv shows and actors.
    Languages.
    Fantasy and theories.
    Anime
    What I want to do in the future.

I love to analyse movies and tb shows. I love to discuss the things I thought about while I was watching or what I thing is the message behind the thing I am watching. Also I love to read fan theories and comments.

I also love to talk about the future for example where my wedding is going to be, who I will invite and what I'd like to wear on that day even though I am single and have no potential lovers.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

I wasn't until the virus now I developed some form of health anxiety and I get paranoid everytime my family or I show any type of symptoms.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I usually hate them and think they are boring but Sometimes I am in the mood and do them excessively even( clean too much / cook a lot of food) also when I am stressed I clean my surroundings to calm down.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Anything supethero, fantasy or romcom. I am a huge marvel fan watched every movie and tv show I like stories that have supernatural elements and depths but nothing super dark though I watch movies as a form of escapism that's why I don't like watching depressing things. Drama is too heavy for me. I also get bored easily so in tv shows for example I watch some of the first episodes read about what happens in the slow middle episodes and then go watch the last couple episodes. Also I rarely rewatch movies or shows I'm always looking for new things to watch.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Honestly I cry a lot. Mostly from my insecurities. When I feel rejected or unloved.

It's not easy to make laugh childish jokes and fart noises aren't the way to go. I laugh when find something smart and amusing.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I never feel this 100%
    Maybe when I am being praised lol
    Most of the time I am not aware of my surroundings and inside my own head.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

Very indecisive, lazy and shy.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Book smart, resourceful, polite, onow how to maneuver my way out of bad situations also empathetic and try to really help people and understand them also even though I like praise I am not boastful or egotistical.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yes. I feel like I am stuck inside my own body because of my lack of energy and laziness I have many plans and many things I'd like to do but no energy or discipline.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like men that I feel are stronger than me men who are empathetic, sociable, understanding, take initiative and charismatic. ( all in all powerful but kind )

And women who I feel are my equals who are kind, thoughtful and have similar interests.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I crave romance but also think that it's a temporarily thing until you are not "new and shiny " in your partner's eyes. Then they get used to you and if they are loyal they stay because they want stability or they want a family. I think love is selfish.

I want a parner who shows leadership qualities and charisma. Someone who is powerful but also kind. Someone exciting that is witty and playful.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I'd be concerned about raising them to be kind, respectful, polite but also confident and strong. I'd want them to be courageous and know how to defend themselves. I'd probably make them learn self defense and be really protective of them. I'd also work really hard to provide a comfortable environment and good education. I'd raise them with love and try my best to avoid the mistakes my parents made raising me. I'd be really caring and sensitive to their emotional needs.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Outward I'll say I have a different opinion and start a discussion in which I will try my best not to offend them.

Inward I'll honestly judge them and the way I see them will change.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I see people as grey. Some are good some are bad. And even the good one have bad inside if them and even the bad ones can have good. Overall good people exist but they are rare.

Street children break my heart one of my dreams is to open a school and an orphanage hybrid like boarding school. To provide these kids a chance to get education and live a comfortable life without abuse.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I choose friends who are similar to me in thoughts and upbringing and who are kind and welcoming. I am supportive of my friends they are comfortable in sharing secrets with me and asking for advice. I am also more comfortable in being goofy and funny around them more than my family or strangers.

How do you behave around strangers?

Polite, shy, awkward. I try to paint a good image of my self. I do better in one on one conversations rather than group settings. Also within group settings I do better when I feel that I am not judged.

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you the EIE (enne type 6) from personality database?

They too were not American... But Stugg would be the best person for asking if you are that Melo.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I am not.
    Do you think I am an EIE based on my answers or do I just remind you of them ?

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Melo View Post
    No, I am not.
    Do you think I am an EIE based on my answers or do I just remind you of them ?
    No, I did not read much of your thing, just skimmed. I just asked because their name was Melo, they often doubt their type (being 6 core), and they did not speak English as first language.. I will read your response later on when I get around to the time to. Briefly, your things kind of hint at ethical and Si valuing.. But I did not read anymore than a few sentences and skimmed said sentences.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, thank you�� I'd love to know your opinion when you have the time

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A good portion of what's in this questionnaire gives almost no hints about type if written. You have a couple of options;

-Read theory, self observation and sharing with close people

-Analyze your ITRs

-Given how different typing methodologies and interpretations of the OG material can result in very different diagnoses, and there's no extrinsic validation for any of these methods and schools (heck even socionics itself lacks validity in this regard) you might want to find some school with an approach similar to your own subjective experience and "hints" your enviroment gives on socionics-related issues, and get typed/learn the method and self type. Bad thing is most of the times you'll have to pay, it can range from 30/40 dollars to 200 dollars depending on demand and popularity of the said school.

-Get typed by various schools/by people knowledgeable on theory of different interpretations, compare the commonalities you find on each typing, and add the ITR, observation... to come to a conclusion, if you are inclined to this. Although it might not be that much recommended because you will spend too much money and socionics might not deserve that much.

Feel free to combine and separate every options the way you like.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The chance to identify correctly a type without a video is significantly lesser. Especially of badly known people who know types theory. Including when this is done not by random noobs on forums to trust which is nonsense.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sadly I can't provide a video but I am really curios about your opinions on my answers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know this method is not the most accurate or maybe not accurate at all but it's fun

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI makes sense.

Also, you write well in English.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omg thank you.
    If you don't mind I have just posted another thread sharing some facts about me can you read it please and see if you still think the same about my type ��