Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Type Me (Formerly ImOutThere)

  1. #1
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool Type Me (Formerly ImOutThere)

    Don't bug me about a video, I may do it but if too many people ask me to do it then I won't want to.

    I have just been formally typed as an SLE but I still think I'm an EIE. But this typing has given me doubts so I'm trying to make sense of it.

    I will keep this questionnaire as concise as practically possible since no one likes to read too much.
    What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

    I work in procurement for a global medical supplies chain, we manage accounts and iron out pricing and contract concerns. I donít like this job, but it's not too bad. It's boring and Iíd rather concentrate on my artistic interests.

    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

    I write short stories for different contests online. I have a blog on medium. I am planning on making a youtube channel that would deal with pop culture and general cultural commentary. I read, watch movies, all that stuff. I exercise but that for weight loss since Iím getting married in a few months and I want to be as slim as possible.

    What are your values, and why?

    I value family, civic duty, will, determination in achieving your dreams. I value tolerance and charity toward others. I value strength and loyalty. I value simplicity and straightforward wisdom. I value having a community of people who are unified and strong.

    Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

    My relationships with my family are shaky. I am distant with them. I treat my extended family this way and my fiancee's family as well. I keep people away.
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

    I donít really know what I look for in friends. I guess if they are fun and we have similar interests.

    I look for a beautiful and feminine romantic partner who is polite, kind-hearted, and has good morals.

    What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

    I donít get into many conflicts with many people. I can get into conflict by arguing a point or saying something insensitive to get a laugh. My behavior is pretty rude and I am insensitive to others. Iím kind of socially retarded, but Iíve learned embracing helps to start improving it.
    What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

    People like my sense of humor, people seem to think Iím funny. I donít really think about what I like about myself, I guess my stubbornness.

    What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

    Iím not very social. I come off kind of rude. Scatterbrained. Messy. Disorganized. Lazy.
    In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

    I manage pretty much everything on my own. I donít need help with anything I can think of. Plus I know too much socionics to answer this without trying to lead on one decision or another.

    What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

    I like to write. I like to talk about culture and politics. I like to watch movies. I want to make movies.

    I hate putting furniture together I know that. I hate yard work. I hate computer programming (I learned that the hard way).
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

    I will become a publish novelist. I will make a movie one day. I want to be famous for creative works of art.
    If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

    Chase my dreams (see above). Iíd also go back to school to get a degree in English and Philosophy to learn more. Possibly even go to film school or art school. IDK.
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

    I hate people that act too familiar with me. Act as if they know something about me when they barely know me. Act as if they can explain something to me and talk down to me.

    I donít know how to answer the first part. I like funny people that may seem disgusting, crass, immature to others but I could also hate these traits too.
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?

    I don't think about that at all. I could live on a mattress on the floor and my stuff in boxes.

    How do you behave around strangers?

    I behave politely, I may seem a little distant. But mostly I act like a normal person.
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

    If someone is seriously trying to insult me I will want to smash their face in. If someone is getting in my face I will keep them back far enough with my arm in case they try to swing, or snatch them up, depending on how likely the person is to hurt me.
    If someone tries to insult me in a joking way I am fine with it, I can take a joke and I'm not worried about people laughing at me.
    Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

    Iím not really interested in business, it seems like a giant headache.
    How do you dress or manage your appearance?

    I donít my fiancee does. I don't buy my own clothes and I wear the same things over and over until they are old and ratty.

    Do you like kids? Why or why not?

    I like them, I guess. I used to work with kids. I donít really have a reason lol.

    In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

    I never feel fulfilled. I am constantly looking for the next thing.

    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,160
    Mentioned
    1229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    without a video the chance to understand correctly the type is too low to mess with this. besides the process is lesser funny
    if you want external opinions - make a video
    or use tests - that is generally better than when no video exists
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  3. #3
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    1,145
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You seem a bit XLE to me more so. You got that Fi PoLR for sure. The only thing is that I am questioning is whether you are actually Se or Ne Dom. Simply because you mention some stereotypical low Si then low Ni is all. Creative subtype I think.

    What is something that you struggle with the most and what do you think you need to most help in?

  4. #4
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    You seem a bit XLE to me more so. You got that Fi PoLR for sure. The only thing is that I am questioning is whether you are actually Se or Ne Dom. Simply because you mention some stereotypical low Si then low Ni is all. Creative subtype I think.

    What is something that you struggle with the most and what do you think you need to most help in?

    This is actually a really hard question for me to answer so it may not be very helpful.

    I have trouble connecting with people, I feel like an alien sometimes. I feel like an outsider. I found that embracing it actually helps me become closer with people.

    I agree if I were using DCNH I would be the creative subtype.

    Si is hard to pin down because I can do well with it and I can ignore it. So I wouldn't be able to tell if its weak or just ignored. Vice versa for Ne.

    I think I know too much about socionics to type myself. Outside of socionics I feel like I need someone to help me figure out how to be a person, how to navigate through groups.

    I think Ne would be the one that would be eliminated because while I'm open to other opinions I have been told many times that my worldview is too black and white.

    I have been told many times by people that don't even know one another that I remind them of Beast from beauty and the beast.

    Example:

    My coworkers were talking about watching the bachelor and in this episode there was some contest where apparently all of the contestants were cheating and not following the rules. I said (completely serious) that if I were the bachelor I would create a penalty for those that couldn't follow the rules. Everyone burst out laughing, I didn't realize how crazy that sounded until the pointed it out lol.

    well that's all I can think of.
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  5. #5
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    1,145
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    This is actually a really hard question for me to answer so it may not be very helpful.

    I have trouble connecting with people, I feel like an alien sometimes. I feel like an outsider. I found that embracing it actually helps me become closer with people.

    I agree if I were using DCNH I would be the creative subtype.

    Si is hard to pin down because I can do well with it and I can ignore it. So I wouldn't be able to tell if its weak or just ignored. Vice versa for Ne.

    I think I know too much about socionics to type myself. Outside of socionics I feel like I need someone to help me figure out how to be a person, how to navigate through groups.

    I think Ne would be the one that would be eliminated because while I'm open to other opinions I have been told many times that my worldview is too black and white.

    I have been told many times by people that don't even know one another that I remind them of Beast from beauty and the beast.

    Example:

    My coworkers were talking about watching the bachelor and in this episode there was some contest where apparently all of the contestants were cheating and not following the rules. I said (completely serious) that if I were the bachelor I would create a penalty for those that couldn't follow the rules. Everyone burst out laughing, I didn't realize how crazy that sounded until the pointed it out lol.

    well that's all I can think of.
    Thank you for the information! I hope you don’t mind me digging for more!
    I don’t want to rule out ILE yet, unless others wish too. But I do want to add LIE as a possibility. I personally can’t see you as an EIE. SLE is much more probable. EIE generally have an easier time working the social game and have a very crafted image that I can’t really see for you. Also Beast from beauty in the beast is a LXE so I want to through LIE in the mix.
    Also I know some very stubborn ILE’s lol and they can get black and white as well.

    Creative for sure now. That and Social instinct first for sure.

    Why do you never feel fulfilled? Is it cause you can’t seem to find meaning or at there too many possibilities?
    What is your view on comfort? What do you think is the most important in a group atmosphere?

  6. #6
    ━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 sp/so
    Posts
    2,375
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kinda thinking SLE-H maybe.

    Your username + avatar + vibes seemed pretty beta to me and the answers more so solidified the beta impression. values and such. But some of it did seem maybe Si PoLR or NF kind of things. I could see why you think either SLE or EIE.
    ∑:*®༺༻®*:∑.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻∑:*®༺ ༻®*:∑.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  7. #7
    Seed my wickedness PseudoRandomBSGenerator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Executing Satanic rituals
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,942
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think EIE might actually work out. It is the interest part that makes me think so. You want something grander for the ethics but nothing available rather having self indulgent fun.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  8. #8
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Thank you for the information! I hope you don’t mind me digging for more!
    I don’t want to rule out ILE yet, unless others wish too. But I do want to add LIE as a possibility. I personally can’t see you as an EIE. SLE is much more probable. EIE generally have an easier time working the social game and have a very crafted image that I can’t really see for you. Also Beast from beauty in the beast is a LXE so I want to through LIE in the mix.
    Also I know some very stubborn ILE’s lol and they can get black and white as well.

    Creative for sure now. That and Social instinct first for sure.

    Why do you never feel fulfilled? Is it cause you can’t seem to find meaning or at there too many possibilities?
    What is your view on comfort? What do you think is the most important in a group atmosphere?

    It may have been an exaggeration to say I never feel fulfilled, but I like to keep moving on to the next thing. For example, I didn't go to my graduation when I got my degree, I saw it as pointless. I then thought it was time to get a better job and make more money.

    I also don't relax in a typical way. I like to do fun things to unwind. If I'm on vacation I want to explore around the environment, I don't like just sitting around at the beach all day.

    I like to have fun and joke around, dry and subtle conversations about peoples lives make me bored.
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  9. #9
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    1,145
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    It may have been an exaggeration to say I never feel fulfilled, but I like to keep moving on to the next thing. For example, I didn't go to my graduation when I got my degree, I saw it as pointless. I then thought it was time to get a better job and make more money.

    I also don't relax in a typical way. I like to do fun things to unwind. If I'm on vacation I want to explore around the environment, I don't like just sitting around at the beach all day.

    I like to have fun and joke around, dry and subtle conversations about peoples lives make me bored.
    SLE then is my verdict.

    I do see more beta values, I wanted to probe to see if I could sniff out if there was alpha, gamma, or even delta but I don’t think so. You are Si ignoring for sure but I don’t think Si-polr. IMO you seem to have that straight shooting ST framework and mind when it comes to topics and things in life.

  10. #10
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,354
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    It may have been an exaggeration to say I never feel fulfilled, but I like to keep moving on to the next thing. For example, I didn't go to my graduation when I got my degree, I saw it as pointless. I then thought it was time to get a better job and make more money.

    I also don't relax in a typical way. I like to do fun things to unwind. If I'm on vacation I want to explore around the environment, I don't like just sitting around at the beach all day.

    I like to have fun and joke around, dry and subtle conversations about peoples lives make me bored.
    Yeah, I relate to all of these.

  11. #11
    Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    TIM
    SLE 8w7 (873) sx/sp
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm leaning SLE for your typing. You're perhaps a different subtype and enneagram from me but a lot of what you say is consistent with SLE.

  12. #12
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IDK guys, it's really an uphill battle to convince me of SLE.

    I'm a guy living in middle America. I work a job that suits ST skills and my education was the same way.

    My Dad is an SLE, so I could have picked up a lot from him.

    I may be overexaggerating my poor behavior. I'm not that socially retarded.

    I'll just stick with "Beta Extrovert" and ponder it a little longer.

    Thank you all for your responses.
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  13. #13
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    12,128
    Mentioned
    1229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    DEMON, you seem like an SLE to me. Anyone who needs help navigating groups is not EIE.

    Most of the ILEs that I know are truly random and care strongly about their reputations. You, on the other hand, seem extremely steady in your present and future path and you never mentioned caring about your professional reputation, but instead said you want to find something that YOU want to do. I get the impression that you don’t care too much about what other people think of you. This seems to be more a characteristic of someone plowing through their life (Se), rather than of someone who is endlessly fascinated by whatever catches their fancy (Ne).

    Your emphasis on joking around and having fun is something that a lot of SLEs say about themselves.

    I don’t think that you are LSE just because someone compared you to the Beast in “Beauty and the Beast”. The Disney Beast may be LSE, but the person who compared you to the Beast might have been EII.

    I also don’t think that you are LIE. Wanting to make money is something that I’ve heard SLEs say. LIEs just say they are doing it. Also, you seem more forceful (Se) than LIEs seem.

    Incidentally, not all SLEs are thugs, as you seem to imply. An SLE friend of mine coaches Little League and a second SLE friend is an ex-Air Force officer and a true gentleman.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 08-08-2021 at 12:34 AM.

  14. #14
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    DEMON, you seem like an SLE to me. Anyone who needs help navigating groups is not EIE.

    Most of the ILEs that I know are truly random and care strongly about their reputations. You, on the other hand, seem extremely steady in your present and future path and you never mentioned caring about your professional reputation, but instead said you want to find something that YOU want to do. I get the impression that you don’t care too much about what other people think of you. This seems to be more a characteristic of someone plowing through their life (Se), rather than of someone who is endlessly fascinated by whatever catches their fancy (Ne).

    Your emphasis on joking around and having fun is something that a lot of SLEs say about themselves.

    I don’t think that you are LSE just because someone compared you to the Beast in “Beauty and the Beast”. The Disney Beast may be LSE, but the person who compared you to the Beast might have been EII.

    I also don’t think that you are LIE. Wanting to make money is something that I’ve heard SLEs say. LIEs just say they are doing it. Also, you seem more forceful (Se) than LIEs seem.

    Incidentally, not all SLEs are thugs, as you seem to imply. An SLE friend of mine coaches Little League and a second SLE friend is an ex-Air Force officer and a true gentleman.
    Lol the bolded part was pretty true. I don't remember everything I said, but I don't mean to imply SLEs are thugs.

    I definitely see SLE as a possibility but I recently have been typed that and its caused a little of an identity disturbance. I just have to sit with it I think.
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  15. #15
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    Lol the bolded part was pretty true. I don't remember everything I said, but I don't mean to imply SLEs are thugs.

    I definitely see SLE as a possibility but I recently have been typed that and its caused a little of an identity disturbance. I just have to sit with it I think.
    You need to ignore the stereotypes and traits and figure out and understand how your brain works, and how you understand the world using the IMEs and what is the type most consistent with your information metabolism.

    The problem is, a lot of people donít do that. They just look at surface level behaviours, and type based off of that, and it just creates more confusion. And to add to it, a lot of the descriptions get lost in translation and are also based upon Russian people and arenít usually compatible with other cultures.

    Just figure out the foundations of how you process information, take everyoneís opinions with a grain of salt and everything else will fall into place.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    You need to ignore the stereotypes and traits and figure out and understand how your brain works, and how you understand the world using the IMEs and what is the type most consistent with your information metabolism.

    The problem is, a lot of people don’t do that. They just look at surface level behaviours, and type based off of that, and it just creates more confusion. And to add to it, a lot of the descriptions get lost in translation and are also based upon Russian people and aren’t usually compatible with other cultures.

    Just figure out the foundations of how you process information, take everyone’s opinions with a grain of salt and everything else will fall into place.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Honesty this was great advice. There is something about the SLE type that just doesn't sit right with me. I have creative Ni rather than Ti.

    I think my Ti can come off stronger here because this is an online forum where I can sit and formulate my thoughts. Something I can't do in real life.

    I think a lot of the social problems I mention have to do with my current psychological state and background.

    I have serious social anxiety and other psychological issues. My dad was abusive and my childhood was a pretty crappy. It didn't leave me very comfortable with people.

    I don't think I should call this PoLr Fi. I think these are problems specific to me.

    Type-wise I pay too little attention to the outside world to be an SLE.

    I am an artist at heart and I always have lived more in my imagination than around me.

    I don't think I'm comfortable communicating in such a dramatic and romantic way because I grew up afraid to bring any attention to myself and I just need to shake out of it.
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  17. #17
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Creative for sure now. That and Social instinct first for sure.
    Although this thread is pretty much finished (I don't think anyone else will chime in at this point) I did want to mention this because I did forget to earlier.

    I've been typed by Katherine Fauvre as a type 4. I know people can't believe that type 4 can be extroverted but there it is. My instinctual stacking is SX/SO/SP.
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  18. #18
    ━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 sp/so
    Posts
    2,375
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @D E M O N

    ok. after reading your recent comments, I think it’s making more sense. I like EIE for you. I was wondering if some issues you had from your past were making you think Fi PoLR or come off that way. Maybe it has stifled you a bit
    , which is what I was considering. So yes, I’m thinking EIE>SLE now
    ∑:*®༺༻®*:∑.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻∑:*®༺ ༻®*:∑.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  19. #19
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Intuitively, I'd say some type of troll before any kind of typing



    What does this mean?
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  20. #20
    Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    TIM
    SLE 8w7 (873) sx/sp
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    Although this thread is pretty much finished (I don't think anyone else will chime in at this point) I did want to mention this because I did forget to earlier.

    I've been typed by Katherine Fauvre as a type 4. I know people can't believe that type 4 can be extroverted but there it is. My instinctual stacking is SX/SO/SP.
    If you are actually an enneagram 4, then EIE makes more sense for your typing. SLE enneagram 4 are rare as fuck.

  21. #21
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    If you are actually an enneagram 4, then EIE makes more sense for your typing. SLE enneagram 4 are rare as fuck.
    Or, they are an Sx4w3 SEE. More possible than an Sx4w3 SLE, which is practically impossible with PolR Fi. It matches up well with SEE though, if w3 and Sx.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  22. #22
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've heard Katherine F is not that credible, though. If you want someone who will type you free, both socionics and enneagram with good accuracy, it is an LIE-Ni named Stugg. He's on discord and personality database, and he is a mod there, but he is competent and has read practically every enneagram book.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  23. #23
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Or, they are an Sx4w3 SEE. More possible than an Sx4w3 SLE, which is practically impossible with PolR Fi. It matches up well with SEE though, if w3 and Sx.

    I was stuck between EIE and SEE for a while. I never really considered myself an SLE, so when I was typed that it really confused me.

    I've always been a 4, my enneagram wasn't as hard to figure out for me and I do have a 3 wing. I had Katherine type me to see what she would say, I would be open to others to do the same.

    I'm not super knowledgeable of enneagram but the typing really makes sense for me.

    She did my tritype and that makes a little less sense but that's another story.
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  24. #24
    Marep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Posts
    535
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think Cindy Lauper is a good example of a sx 4w3 SLE.

  25. #25
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    1,145
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, I will change my opinion too on SLE. I can’t really see that know after more of yours posts as well. I’ll take then L for my original thought lol. It your stuck between SEE and EIE then I think Just looking at the quadra values can help clear that up. I think a lot of ethical men can come across logical due to societal expectations and life.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •