Thread: Member Questionnaire (MsLady)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (MsLady)

Member Questionnaire 1 (MsLady)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is subjective, of course, but it offers inspiration to be better. Love is trust, familiarity, and belonging.
    What are your most important values?
    Family, success, self-growth.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I take a gnostic approach to spirituality, faith, etc. I believe in something larger than myself, but less dogmatic. If God were to exist, they would be contained within the entire fabric of matter and energy.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War isn't necessarily evil. Power is the amount of resources, control, and prestige an entity has.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Politics, philosophy, religion, psychology, behavior, business. These are also my interests.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Focused on my body to stop unpleasant sensations. Very sensitive to bodily reactions to food if they cause upset stomach, etc. Interested in topics about the body to help minimize and understand these things. Dislike/distrust the doctor to be competent. Prefer to study and do what I can.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Difficult for me to do. I set a 15 minute timer once a week where my husband and I will clean ad much as we can and then wait another week. Will take out trash on important days, etc. Dirty dishes are cleaned to not create a buildup/problem in the future.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I like to read dense material. Philosophy, psychology, etc. Or suspense/mystery novels. Don't watch much TV or movies. Some favorites are Christopher Nolan productions, Ozark, Dark Crystal, 13 Going On 30.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Seeing others accomplish their goals makes me emotional. Overcoming hardships will do the same.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    With my family and trusted friends. Active engagement in whatever the topic/activity is without fear of judgement or saying or doing the wrong thing.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    It's difficult for me to open up to others. I dislike when others point out obvious information on the basis they've assumed I didn't see it myself. Can be quick to anger/ irritability. It's difficult for me to engage in conversations I see as pointless or shallow. Can be seem as too seriousjudgment. Quick judgments of others/things.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I am straightforward. Resolute. Ambitious. Curious. Resilient.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Making friends. Reading others feelings towards me better. Trusting my judgments about others.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, when my goals are stagnating and I'm unable to move forward. I become depressed and anxious.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I get along well with folks who are creative. Musicians, artists, writers. I also enjoy being around others who are seen as arrogant to others. They don't really bother me. I actually find them hilarious most of the time. However, when that is misplaced and used to put others down, I become upset.

I dislike lack of goals in others, lack of drive, victims to their circumstances. If I've heard the same sob story 4, 5, 6 times without any attempt to change, I no longer want to be engaged with them. I become annoyed and dismissive.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Romance and sex are basic human needs/desires. I look for a partner who is psychologically flexible and adaptive. Loyal, trustworthy.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Maintain concerns would be encouraging independence in thought and feeling. Someone who is well educated, driven, strong willed. Some may see this as unrealistic, but just being around me, my child would learn these qualities lmao
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I'd be confused, then ask them to explain, and actually listen. I like understanding different perspectives from my own. Unless the loyalty or trust had been broken, people can be themselves with me.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    A prevalent social problem is the lack of mental health awareness and self acceptance. Imo people should be psychologically resilient on a societal level. While we're getting better at addressing this as a species, we are far from ideal.

I like to observe society as a whole. Participating when necessary. I'm not shy, just selective.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    It takes me a long time to consider someone a friend. I observe their patterns of behavior and morals to see if they are reliable and trustworthy. I'm often reserved around those I don't know well, unless I have to "perform". Once I'm comfortable with a person, I am very warm and will bend over backwards for them. This can be exhausting that's why I keep my trusted circle relatively small. I like to laugh with them, have a good time socially, go out for drinks, talk about shared interests.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Guarded, professional. Occasionally I will make a joke out of the circumstances we are in. Again, I'm not shy, just selective.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you behave around strangers?
    Guarded, professional. Occasionally I will make a joke out of the circumstances we are in. Again, I'm not shy, just selective.
    How do you differentiate shyness from being guarded and professional? Do others perceive you as shy?

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I get along well with folks who are creative. Musicians, artists, writers. I also enjoy being around others who are seen as arrogant to others. They don't really bother me. I actually find them hilarious most of the time. However, when that is misplaced and used to put others down, I become upset.

I dislike lack of goals in others, lack of drive, victims to their circumstances. If I've heard the same sob story 4, 5, 6 times without any attempt to change, I no longer want to be engaged with them. I become annoyed and dismissive.
    How would these people be seen as arrogant by others and what do you find funny about it?

What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is subjective, of course, but it offers inspiration to be better. Love is trust, familiarity, and belonging.
    Why does beauty inspire you to be better?

I think you are a logical type, your answers are well formulated and concise. I'm not thinking you are on the Ti - Fe axis though.

I think your valued functions are Te - Fi, but I am not sure exactly what type you are yet.

Do you have a type in mind already? If so why does that type sound right to you?