Thread: My tritype.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My tritype.

I already know 4 and 6 are in my tritype with certainty, but my gut is a hard say. 9 is most of a likelihood, but I can make argument for any 8, 9 or 1.

I would be curious in the inquiring of people's opinion of what I appear as to them, however, there already is some misunderstanding of me, so I would prefer it be someone who has closely enough looked at me and read what I have say.

(I am not going budge on 4 and 6 not being in my tri, however if you truly feel I am otherwise, you of course can say, but it will not at all oblige to from me, a changing opinion).

This mostly is meant for the discussing of what gut I am, but again, anything is welcomed.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is similar to me when I am a 8 with a 7 fix. It's clear that I have these two as my tritype. However, I am either a 3w4 (873) or 4w3 (874) in tritype. I am definitely NOT a 872 tritype as 2 has always been my lowest enneagram even though I am connected to 2 as a core 8.

Here's an explanation of the differences between 468, 469, and 461 tritype.
    https://www.personalitycafe.com/thre...d-146.1321903/

Just what it's worth, I don't think you're a 461 tritype given that you're more trusting of your own emotions. You're either a 469 (Seeker) or 468 (Truth-Teller) tritype.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Braingel From this source, I notice that they say that 469 are gentle unless threaten, which is actually true for the most part since I had been with a 469 tritype before. And I understand that you're threatened by your whole family. Would you say that you're gentle if you are away from your family or any sort of abuse?

https://lil-scorp.tumblr.com/post/15...469-the-seeker

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    This is similar to me when I am a 8 with a 7 fix. It's clear that I have these two as my tritype. However, I am either a 3w4 (873) or 4w3 (874) in tritype. I am definitely NOT a 872 tritype as 2 has always been my lowest enneagram even though I am connected to 2 as a core 8.

Here's an explanation of the differences between 468, 469, and 461 tritype.
    https://www.personalitycafe.com/thre...d-146.1321903/

Just what it's worth, I don't think you're a 461 tritype given that you're more trusting of your own emotions. You're either a 469 (Seeker) or 468 (Truth-Teller) tritype.

For you specifically, can you relate to the triple assertive triad? For me it is triple reactive which is to give it away for me or not.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Braingel From this source, I notice that they say that 469 are gentle unless threaten, which is actually true for the most part since I had been with a 469 tritype before. And I understand that you're threatened by your whole family. Would you say that you're gentle if you are away from your family or any sort of abuse?

I just read this part and I would say yes, I am. It's just that I am very reactive when I am threatened. It could just be 9w8. But when I am not threatened, I am very placid.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also never really reacted to being bullied at all. But, as I have gotten older, I am more reactive. It can just be my PTSD and also the brain at my age is undergoing its pruning process, which increases of reactivity.

The only people I have really reacted to are my family, and a very few times, mental health professionals in hospital setting who made me feel very threatened.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I react, it's really intense. It can be a 9 discharge of well, with w8 making it more in nature, aggressive. It's very volatile. My Se just surges.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My anger, it can be harsh, like Howl's (Howl's Moving Castle).. There is no youtube clip I can find of when he has the meltdown from his hair turning orange, but it can kind of be like that.

But, it is hard anger me unless it has explicit reasoning. My first response is generally shut down and cry. it will have to really violate or anger me for me to get angry like that.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My anger is not as intense as San's (princess Mononoke), but it is sort of like hers (minus stabbing and biting people), mixed in with Howl's. It is a more mild San, and a slightly more aggressive Howl.

San is an ESI, and Howl is an EIE.. But my anger stems from trauma and autism emotional overwhelm/intolerance. Even though my Se is 1D, it still because of trauma, can be very potent, but it is pretty hard to push me to that level of aggression. Again, 98% of the time, you are just going to make me so angry, that I am brought to tears and then just go vent it out with someone else, or I just go and sob torrents on my own. Shame-depressive anger is my response, but I can also have very fiery, aggressive anger, mostly that was bred into me by my parents and that sets fire of traumatic abuse triggering. I am an introvert, so most of my anger confines to itself and expresses through melancholy, masking through shame and depression, but if I am pushed to that extreme level of anger, it is very intense. Only my parents have been able to ever get me to that level of aggression, and a few people have gotten me to a just shout and lose emotional control level, for a few seconds.

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    For you specifically, can you relate to the triple assertive triad? For me it is triple reactive which is to give it away for me or not.
    When I was in VC, Sakura typed me as a triple-assertive. I just don't relate to the description of Movers & Shakers. Some of the descriptions sounds like Te valuing and social-first (and I'm not Te valuing and I'm social-blind). I like going on adventures and I like travelling to places especially if they give me positive emotions, which indicate my 7 fix. If you hear me on VC, I am giggling and laughing, and people told me that I get away with things based on my jovial nature. I think 3 fix makes sense to me since I'm concerned about my reputation. However, the entrepreneurial Gamma-ish description of Movers and Shakers is something that I don't relate.

There are moments in my life when 873 tritype is clearer as in when I had a goal of playing college sports and I'm very focused on getting there. I think the more accurate description is that I'm an 873 tritype who is sx/sp and have been partially dualized with a 4.
    Last edited by Tim; 08-04-2021 at 05:39 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe what happens is.. My 4 core is my typical mode of anger (melancholic, depressive anger). But if it fails or is more than it can handle, it goes to six (anxiety-related anger) and my third level of hard to get anger, is my gut (pure bred rage)?

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And my gut being least means I am less in touch with it, thus have lesser control of my anger, thus have very little control of my gut anger.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was in VC, Sakura typed me as a triple-assertive. I just don't relate to the description of Movers & Shakers. Some of the descriptions sounds like Te valuing and social-first (and I'm not Te valuing and I'm social-blind). I like going on adventures and I like travelling to places especially if they give me positive emotions, which indicate my 7 fix. If you hear me on VC, I am giggling and laughing, and people told me that I get away with things based on my jovial nature. I think 3 fix makes sense to me since I'm concerned about my reputation. However, the entrepreneurial Gamma-ish description of Movers and Shakers is something that I don't relate.

There are moments in my life when 873 tritype is clearer as in when I had a goal of playing college sports and I'm very focused on getting there. I think the more accurate description is that I'm an 873 tritype who is sx/sp and have been partially dualized with a 4.
    I was going to say that you do not really strike me as having any 4 in your core, but the most important thing is that you are able relate as to it, given enneagram is highly personal and the most accurate typist for something that directly deals in inner motivations and fears, is your own self; the one who is inside of those fears and motives, seeing them happen as you think and feel. But it can be that you just idealize 4 and see it as extension of yourself, because as you said about dualizing. Most of us IEI are the enneagram type 4, and it can be what you are attracted to, also as an 8 with 4 being the innocent archetype 9along with 2).

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

468 for sure. Triple reactive.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    468 for sure. Triple reactive.
    Why specifically though. This is not enough to substantiate a claim.

Dragons:

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure that You are 469, with all of this deep forest string connection of a rhythmic Jynx or chromatic hologram of the super mind Zen attitude for capturing magic from the mountaintop.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why specifically though. This is not enough to substantiate a claim.
    I haven't seen you ending any conversation or discussion by not reacting it. You are very active, you jump from one thing to another. Reactive = /= agression.

You try to solve things by expressing yourself. There is no indication of double withdrawn in the way you communicate.

You may be feeling doubtful and anxious inside due to Ni, however, it is not how you represent yourself, you don't operate like an average Ni operates. You definitely react more, there are lots of 469 tritype people here, you can compare yourself to check.

Again core motivation wise, I see 8 fix but not 9.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if the other tritypes grow as you get older.

Because I can instinctively remember four core incidences since early childhood. (Over father abusing me, over being autistic and feeling flawed and came home crying from school, saying, "What is wrong with me?" at 8). My 6 behaviors started at 13, after a bully plotted kill me, and then I kept having emotionally depressive and anxiety attacks (mostly depressive meltdowns) at school, to where my mother drugged me with prescribe Lexapro in my food. (I had refused its taking, knowing it would harm me and that it is not good for your body and indeed, a had a very bad reaction). They were presenting and solidified after getting taken out of my house in the middle of night by youth transporters to be placed in Cathedral Home for Children, a residential treatment center where I got emotionally abused and neglected by staff, and bullied, sometimes physically, by peers. I still was not reacting back. But when I got back from Cathedral Home, I started reacting back, and you can say my gut developed more.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure how tritype develops, is it in early stages or not. I watched your videos and you found you similar to my earliest childhood friend. In the times, she felt bullied or outcasted and she couldn't fight back but she would cry and some may say she threw tantrums.

What I mean is reacting back =/= fighting back.

468 tritype is rounded in other areas except harmonic group, unlike 461 and 469 tritypes which are not rounded in any area but not at extreme end in one.

468 types can move against, towards or away from people easily.

They can attach/adapt to their partner, improve the relations for the better and reject when necessary or in order to prevent a future rejection.

Only in
    harmonic group, they are at extreme end. They lack positive outlook when they face with pain and disappointment, they are not competent in a way to deal with things on their own. Instead they use all forms of reaction in order to solve things.
    Last edited by myresearch; 08-04-2021 at 10:43 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure how tritype develops, is it in early stages or not. I watched your videos and resembled you to my earliest childhood friend. In the times, she felt bullied or outcasted and she couldn't fight back but she would cry and some may say she threw tantrums.

What I mean is reacting back =/= fighting back.

468 tritype is rounded in other areas except harmonic group, unlike 461 and 469 tritypes which are not rounded in any area but not at extreme end in one.

468 types can move against, towards or away from people easily.

They can attach/adapt to their partner, improve the relations for the better and reject when necessary or in order to prevent a future rejection.

Only in
    harmonic group, they are at extreme end. They lack positive outlook when they face with pain and disappointment, they are not competent in a way to deal with things on their own. Instead they use all forms of reaction in order to solve things.

The thing that does not just make me put 468 off the table, is because of how intense my reactions can be. Even other emotion, but, I do not know where the line is between PTSD and autism impulse control, versus core fear and motive. Maybe autistic people are more likely to be triple reactive if facing of trauma.

I was not reacting as much before Cathedral Home, but I did sort of rebel against my father at times, in an innocent way, like yelling back at him and just saying, Ok." Loud... But some of that also was asd theory of mind issue and not understanding why he was getting angry at me, and thus, I was defensive, being to me, persecuted, since I had no way a know in understanding why he to begin with, was angry.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since autism is a spectrum and not all autistic people have impulse issue (though many do), it can be certain personality traits like triple reactivity, can give more leeway to that impaired aspect of executive functioning.

An autistic childhood also sets a pretty good fertile soil for reactivity to develop, considering bullying, and often as in my own case, parental abuse amount from societal and overall intolerance of autistic behavior that result in said autistic to be by others, victimized.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing that does not just make me put 468 off the table, is because of how intense my reactions can be. Even other emotion, but, I do not know where the line is between PTSD and autism impulse control, versus core fear and motive. Maybe autistic people are more likely to be triple reactive if facing of trauma.

I was not reacting as much before Cathedral Home, but I did sort of rebel against my father at times, in an innocent way, like yelling back at him and just saying, Ok." Loud... But some of that also was asd theory of mind issue and not understanding why he was getting angry at me, and thus, I was defensive, being to me, persecuted, since I had no way a know in understanding why he to begin with, was angry.
    I also have been through different kinds of things and some trauma, my response to it is to detach, moving away from all people.

This place is full of people who have gone through different kind of things, some people here diagnosed with autism. However, everyone is different. Everyone's approach point toward something.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Triple reactivity will generally mean a more overtly abusive childhood, where it is child abuse generally involved, and it will be a more aggressive form, which was my own case, though more emotional abuse than the physical, and it started off in a belittling and name calling way and of punishing emotions, and with age, transgressed into violent threats and terrorizing, which that is what made me reactive.

This is because 8 is typically a response to a parental behavior or circumstance where it controlled with force, the child, and the child learns to assert their own dominance to not be controlled. It is the 6 and 8 that make the psyche more likely to have experienced violent abuse.

8 as the core of a triple reactive psyche, probably would be indicative of the most severe violence, as well as the violence starting at a very younmg age. There is a reason why 8 is associated with ASPD in the enneagram psychopathology theory.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A triple reactive autistic would have been raised in a way that made them more reactive and then, they may have more impulse issue as seen in executive function challenging range. And the differences in brain may have predisposed and almost paved way for condition where the autistic would be invalidated or oppressed, and thus increasing reactive likelihood.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also have been through different kinds of things and some trauma, my response to it is to detach, moving away from all people.

This place is full of people who have gone through different kind of things, some people here diagnosed with autism. However, everyone is different. Everyone's approach point toward something.

It is interesting that you, @FreelancePoliceman, and an LII named Vap none of you guys know of, have a similar cadence in how you speak... The rhythm of your text.. Sort of, I can detect it from @thehotelambush as well..

An example of Vap's rhythm..

The comma usage and syntax just has parallel to yourself, Ibrahim and Policeman...

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is interesting that you, @FreelancePoliceman, and an LII named Vap none of you guys know of, have a similar cadence in how you speak... The rhythm of your text.. Sort of, I can detect it from @thehotelambush as well
    I totally agree, it is a mind fuck sometimes

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is interesting that you, @FreelancePoliceman, and an LII named Vap none of you guys know of, have a similar cadence in how you speak... The rhythm of your text.. Sort of, I can detect it from @thehotelambush as well..
    You aren’t the first person to remark that I have a peculiar way of writing, but I’ve never paid much attention to how I write myself. That said it doesn’t seem to me particularly similar to the example in your post. Interesting.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    You aren’t the first person to remark that I have a peculiar way of writing, but I’ve never paid much attention to how I write myself. That said it doesn’t seem to me particularly similar to the example in your post. Interesting.
    I cannot explain it. I think it has to do with comma and how certain spots in the sentence break up

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot explain it. I think it has to do with comma and how certain spots in the sentence break up
    Do you find it similar? I thought you didn't, my mistake.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use this as example despite one sentence, because it gives example as to the syntactical flow

Dragons:

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is it you find uncanny?

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said that I see a parallel in flow, and you, Policeman and Ibrahim self-type LII.. And Vap most certainly is an LII.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said that I see a parallel in flow, and you, Policeman and Ibrahim self-type LII.. And Vap most certainly is an LII.
    I see that you see something I don't see.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see that you see something I don't see.
    This happens often with me.. I think it has do with Ni. I somehow knew there was a fire hazard in my parent's house and no one else knew, including neighbors who came to check and the man coming to fix it did not see, but indeed, there was something hazardous and it would have caught fire had I not noticed. Then, my sister a few weeks ago had a girl come over (I went to my grandfather's) and I without ever having met the girl, knew how she looked and I said to keep her out of my room, as I feel she would steal and is not of good energy. Sure enough, the girl turned out to be a devil worshiper. I last night knew slyth's boyfriend had absent parents and substance abuse issue, as well as likely bipolar, which you can see in the thread... I have known how people look from far away, but I cannot always do it, it just comes as a sudden, unconscious impression I have no control over.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is it you find uncanny?
    I don't think we all 4 write similarly, I thought you thought the same.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has to do with the rhythm. And countenance of sentence and the tone.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was this an accidental quote of me and meant to policeman
    wait, no, that would not make sense, since he said he cannot see it and he later responded

Dragons:

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I thought you said "uncanny" instead of "mind fuck" for some reason. I do agree; I just thought it odd for you to say it was a mind fuck that we didn't write similarly.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was this an accidental quote of me and meant to policeman
    Nope, I generally don't find people that similarly in the way they communicate, eventhough they share the same type. For example, there are lots of beta NF here, but I think inumbra and MidnightWilderness are similar to each other in terms of writing and different than others or I find ouronis and xerx similar in writing but I don't think these people are similar in terms of character etc.

Let's not derail your thread further.

Maybe others also have opinions about your tritype.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, I generally don't find people that similarly in the way they communicate, eventhough they share the same type. For example, there are lots of beta NF here, but I think inumbra and MidnightWilderness are similar to each other in terms of writing and different than others or I find ouronis and xerx similar in writing but I don't think these people are similar in terms of character etc.

Let's not derail your thread further.

Maybe others also have opinions about your tritype.
    It's fine if this thread is not as strictly Ti, Ti ego. But I do not think you write exactly same, but just there are parallels, themes if so to speak. A similar vibe, but with distinctive difference.

Dragons:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast