Thread: My tritype.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Oh, I thought you said "uncanny" instead of "mind fuck" for some reason. I do agree; I just thought it odd for you to say it was a mind fuck that we didn't write similarly.
    This sentence really is reminiscent to how Vap constructs his sentences.. I need find good example for show.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Oh, I thought you said "uncanny" instead of "mind fuck" for some reason. I do agree; I just thought it odd for you to say it was a mind fuck that we didn't write similarly.

An aura of the same, but not identical/all too close

There are sentences of his that are more closely correlating, but it would require I view messages on a platform I am unable to on this computer.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    This happens often with me.. I think it has do with Ni. I somehow knew there was a fire hazard in my parent's house and no one else knew, including neighbors who came to check and the man coming to fix it did not see, but indeed, there was something hazardous and it would have caught fire had I not noticed. Then, my sister a few weeks ago had a girl come over (I went to my grandfather's) and I without ever having met the girl, knew how she looked and I said to keep her out of my room, as I feel she would steal and is not of good energy. Sure enough, the girl turned out to be a devil worshiper. I last night knew slyth's boyfriend had absent parents and substance abuse issue, as well as likely bipolar, which you can see in the thread... I have known how people look from far away, but I cannot always do it, it just comes as a sudden, unconscious impression I have no control over.
    Ah, but the esoteric secrets of the bizarre aftermath ladder of ancient totems to divine comedy from the Lucifer Force gives a crystal and blue sky for the ghost girl.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12