0 Thread(s)

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks like an ESFJ, very kind looking and focused on appearance, but without more of a copied blazing signature of His passions and restored personality from the canopy of crystal, the world may never know.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone else?

TIM
    IEI-H 946
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking some Alpha SF type.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Looks some kind of J
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ENFj or some kind of XNXj
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, he is attractive.

Whilst I would not use I to ascertain someone's type by its own self, I would incline to agree, if we are merely going by VI alone, that he would likely by it by the EIE. There is an outward, piercing gaze, but it is dreamy and more alert, not as laidback. To me, that signifies of extroversion (outward penetration), and NF. Looks too alert to be IEE, and more jovial.

I would also ask how do you feel relationally as to him? And your own type with ITR. But you maybe are just dong VI for fun and to test its legitimacy.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My second pick, even though it lacks the dreaminess that seems evident, would be SLE. Why? The gaze is very sharp and outward. He does not look stern enough to be an LIE, and is not detached enough for IEE. ILE can be another candidate, but I still think Ne as base would look more detached.

My order of likelihood by VI solely, is EIE>SLE>ILE>nothing else.

So what can we conclude? He looks Fe (and Ti, obviously), and he looks extroverted, an EXX.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE can also have a childish, semi dreamy look, but their gaze is much more focused. It can be the Ni suggestive with the Fe.. It is wanting to be more dreamy and is searching for it.. I met in person, an SLE that I am with in this picture:
    He is the one flashing the peace sign. The thumbs up is an ILE.

In person, he looked playful, and he looked sort of floaty (being a PE type), but he also looked more serious and earthy. He probably would be an SLE-Se.. SLE-Se would look more innocent and almost intuitive-like than would an SLE-Ti who can be expected in looking more stoic.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Looking into his gorgeous blue eyes",maybe you two are dating, but then you could have said boyfriend, unless you were worried that with ITR dynamic, can give away to his type if you have posted anything or will and it shows your own info meta.

Dragons:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

video

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks very gay and gives me the impression of not being a very good person, I had an instant distaste reaction and a negative first impression from the photos, that's all I can say.

Without a video it is pretty difficult to type someone correctly, even more difficult for forum members except a few exceptions who take typing seriously, and even those usually show cognitive bias and problems that prevent them from reaching completely accurate conclusions.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    "Looking into his gorgeous blue eyes",maybe you two are dating, but then you could have said boyfriend, unless you were worried that with ITR dynamic, can give away to his type if you have posted anything or will and it shows your own info meta.
    Nice catch on the blue eyes. I think he's so attractive & his eyes are gorgeous He was a good/best friend for awhile & we dated for part of this year. Some dumb family drama ended up causing some problems between me & him, & the weird part is that me & him never even agrue or anything & he's just not talking to me now. But we were close for about a yr & a half, so I was interested in people's thoughts for him.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    He looks very gay and gives me the impression of not being a very good person, I had an instant distaste reaction and a negative first impression from the photos, that's all I can say.

Without a video it is pretty difficult to type someone correctly, even more difficult for forum members except a few exceptions who take typing seriously, and even those usually show cognitive bias and problems that prevent them from reaching completely accurate conclusions.
    One of our coworkers where I used to work thought that at first too.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He probably just has trauma and deals with darker thoughts. That does not make of someone a bad person, just means it can be unpleasant for your own conditioning with experiences. He probably does have a few darker secrets, maybe even indulges in substance abuse, but that does not make someone "bad". I can envision him doing drugs.. Pot and a few other things. Maybe has bipolar 2 disorder (just came up, dunno why)

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Semi absent parents.. How does that make someone a not good person? Just means someone has had difficulty that needs learning how in management throughout life. Even if they have behavioral problems... Our society shaming poor behavior to its standard when it is an illness or stemming from trauma, is not cool and needs shed. More willingness to help and heal needs be the case.

Dragons:

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He probably just has trauma and deals with darker thoughts. That does not make of someone a bad person, just means it can be unpleasant for your own conditioning with experiences. He probably does have a few darker secrets, maybe even indulges in substance abuse, but that does not make someone "bad". I can envision him doing drugs.. Pot and a few other things. Maybe has bipolar 2 disorder (just came up, dunno why)
    Adopted, self admittedly has abandonment issues, & said he had a drinking problem. You're perceptive. Honestly I think I triggered his abandonment issues & accidentally pushed him away because of my own anxiety.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Semi absent parents.. How does that make someone a not good person? Just means someone has had difficulty that needs learning how in management throughout life. Even if they have behavioral problems... Our society shaming poor behavior to its standard when it is an illness or stemming from trauma, is not cool and needs shed. More willingness to help and heal needs be the case.
    We actually kind of bonded over the absent parent thing, because my family structure is a little messed up too. He seems like a sweet person to me anytime I been with him.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He probably just has a hot temper if he drinks too much and that can turn ugly, but he is otherwise fine. Just depress, and maybe also gets semi-manic (not full-blown, the secondary kind), and may have a bit of boundary issue that can improve.

Dragons:

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He probably just has a hot temper if he drinks too much and that can turn ugly, but he is otherwise fine. Just depress, and maybe also gets semi-manic (not full-blown, the secondary kind), and may have a bit of boundary issue that can improve.
    Never seen him angry honestly. But then again I've only drank with him twice ever. A karaoke bar & a friend's bday party. I could see him having bipolar tho. He goes to counseling for depression.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guess maybe is his biological mother had bipolar, and it was too much and she needed give him up for adoption, and a more mild form passed unto him.

Dragons:

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    One of our coworkers where I used to work thought that at first too.
    How do you type your coworker as? It might be interesting, we could even speculate on ITR.

Edit; we can talk about it through DM if you prefer.
    Last edited by RBRS; 08-04-2021 at 11:36 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you type your coworker as? It might be interesting, we could even speculate on ITR.
    It would spoil the point of VI (asking for opinion), therefore, she probably would want it in DM.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your PFP strikes me as ESI maybe.. And Sx4, but that is not a good way to type someone at all, but just that is what the pfp goes. If you were duals, that would make him an LIE, but he looks too stern as already said, to be LIE. And it just is what your pfp says.. You could be an IEI or something too

Dragons:

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit; we can talk about it through DM if you prefer.
    Well there was one coworker that thought the gay thing & another that said he gives him a weird vibe but he can't place it & said no one looks that happy to be at work.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your PFP strikes me as ESI maybe.. And Sx4, but that is not a good way to type someone at all, but just that is what the pfp goes. If you were duals, that would make him an LIE, but he looks too stern as already said, to be LIE. And it just is what your pfp says.. You could be an IEI or something too
    I seem ESI?

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seem ESI?
    You don't, you seem Fe, but your profile picture is an ESI PFP.. Like I said, you cannot use PFP... Your partner looks Fe anyhow as established, and it would make of more sense for you to be fe in that case, and you seem more jovial/merry. But you definitely seem Sx. Even your caption is Sx and again, your pfp is very much so. But you would expect an ESI or LSI to have that picture by vibe/stereotype..

I wouldn't surprise if you were an IEI or SEI.. And maybe say, an Sx9 or Sx2... EIE as extroverted type, which would make potentially, of you identicals.

But the pfp picture by its own self is ESI sx4, lol.

My above commentary was more a thinking aloud kind of thing.. But your partner definitely seems Fe axis, you are too merry to be an Fi base, and if he is fe and you have no issue with him, it is likely you too are an Fe type.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An Fi user would not have responded the way your prior responses back to me carry a countenance, but it is interesting you are attracted to an ESI-like pfp. There is no doubt that you are an Sx lead.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It can be Se suggestive behavior, I suppose. You stereo-typically would not think an SEI would be into that, yet depression also makes for more thinks of relatability. Yeah, more likely to be HA Se or Se sug, but that does not eliminate it just being relatable for sake of emotional pain.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With you being an Fe and able to relate well to Fi realm (like the ESI pic), would mean you have felt enough variance of emotion, to where you can appreciate both sides of it. A good thing, which is why pain and life experience serve to help us absorb and harness, so we can transgress to the next phase and something more upon our completion of this life.

Dragons:

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well there was one coworker that thought the gay thing & another that said he gives him a weird vibe but he can't place it & said no one looks that happy to be at work.
    But the important thing here is what type do you think those coworkers are? Because that reactions might be related to ITR, and we could get closer to his type through that.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE maybe.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't, you seem Fe, but your profile picture is an ESI PFP.. Like I said, you cannot use PFP... Your partner looks Fe anyhow as established, and it would make of more sense for you to be fe in that case, and you seem more jovial/merry. But you definitely seem Sx. Even your caption is Sx and again, your pfp is very much so. But you would expect an ESI or LSI to have that picture by vibe/stereotype..

I wouldn't surprise if you were an IEI or SEI.. And maybe say, an Sx9 or Sx2... EIE as extroverted type, which would make potentially, of you identicals.

But the pfp picture by its own self is ESI sx4, lol.

My above commentary was more a thinking aloud kind of thing.. But your partner definitely seems Fe axis, you are too merry to be an Fi base, and if he is fe and you have no issue with him, it is likely you too are an Fe type.
    Screenshot_20210804-180502_Facebook.jpg

This is me btw.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    ENFj or some kind of XNXj
    Could you elaborate on that? What all did you pick up on?

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Kelly I was thinking IEE . i suck at pure VI tho
    That's what I typed him, but some things he's said in convos I could see as seeming Ni ish. It's hard to tell lead functions from demo ones with some people too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast