Thread: Dr. Anthony Fauci

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dr. Anthony Fauci

Start at 0:40

Last edited by Averroes; 08-03-2021 at 01:09 AM.

in the arms of false mother inumbra's Avatar
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wondered if was ILE when I saw clips of him being clever about the gain of function research questions, leaving a tangle of what a definition means or doesn't, while also simultaneously acting like the person asking the questions is just hopelessly wrong (the complex science definitions are beyond them). I mean this is what all the clever people do to get out of things but he has a particular relish about it.

setting your soul on fire pandemic candy's Avatar
    TIM
    clown™
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The clip u shared; seemed Te-valuing.

He also has a way with words.
    Last edited by pandemic candy; 08-02-2021 at 02:49 PM.
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” John 3:16

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE

He's rather noncommittal when it comes to making actual policy recommendations. Careful about the facts but tends to water things down and ends up sending mixed messages. Known for his incredible work ethic - would basically work 24/7 at least near the beginning of the pandemic.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ILI just like my MOM
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

in the arms of false mother inumbra's Avatar
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel all alone with this ti impression, now I deeply fear being wrong even though I wasn't invested in it

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fauci seems really ILI to me. ILIs want to be the smartest guy in the room, and if they are found to be wrong, they'll try to reframe the problem that they solved, or the question that they answered, so it will appear that they weren't wrong; you just asked the wrong question.
    This just reflects a strong need to be right, which SEEs appreciate and need.

I work with an ILI who is a lot like this. I like him, but he's better at giving advice than at actually producing completely wrung-out designs. He's also really fucking smart and he works fast, but not carefully, and will immediately attack his critics. He tends to dive really deeply into a very limited part of the problem and wants to solve that part optimally, but can miss something really important right next to the part he optimized. It would be like designing the perfect race car wheel: Lightest, strongest, with the lowest rotational moment of inertia, but the bearings fall out when you turn a corner.

I also work with an ILE, who is much more of a hands-on experimenter, although he's equally difficult to get along with, one-on-one. When you criticize his work, he just shrugs and moves on. He's got lots of options. Ne vs Ni.

TIM
    LSI-Ti(H) 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    LSE

He's rather noncommittal when it comes to making actual policy recommendations. Careful about the facts but tends to water things down and ends up sending mixed messages. Known for his incredible work ethic - would basically work 24/7 at least near the beginning of the pandemic.
    ''would basically work 24/7 at least near the beginning of the pandemic.'' this would not really be indicative of any socion-type as merely working hard during a crisis is something expected of individuals in positions similar to his, you may say this is unlikely to manifest as weak Se or suggestive Se, but then again commitment to such work is more a facet of Rational types as opposed to being related to Delta Logical types specifically. I would see LII as a more prudent option, clearly Se devaluing.

The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His face pisses me off. Smug asshole.
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so