Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I wish there was a bond, mutual one, then I wouldn't have to be an obstacle.

Their dynamic was more like juliet and the asshole.

Although, I don't like the guy, I haven't said something initially, it is her life, her choice at the end. However, then she started to tell me what he says to her etc. There is no reason for him to behave like that. So because of her illusions, I wanted to tell her that it is all bad to her face. However, I know that this generally doesn't work for most people. Yet I did it, because I think sometimes people have to hear things that they don't want to.

In order to cut her chains, I tried to match her up with somebody else by hiding my intention.

Thankfully, he ended it and she moved on, happy ending happened without my experiements.

He is now having a relationship with that EII, though he treats her better compared to the way he treated IEI. The way he treats is still bad, he has deep issues, I don't think he is capable of love.

Everyone we know talks about how EII can date him, how she is making a mistake. They don't know that IEI had a thing with him.

One saved, one lost.

My uninformed unsolicited opinion is that if you are interested in this IEI you should make your interest clear as quickly as possible.

Even is she says no, or rejects you she may need some time to consider you as a potential romantic partner.

If she acts weird around you after, remain friendly with her and stick around. Its better she knows the truth.

When she breaks up with this other guy, you can move in. But she needs to see you as a potential romantic interest not just a friend.

Why did you match her up with someone else? Maybe I misunderstood the situation. told you I was misinformed lol
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    My uninformed unsolicited opinion is that if you are interested in this IEI you should make your interest clear as quickly as possible.

Even is she says no, or rejects you she may need some time to consider you as a potential romantic partner.

If she acts weird around you after, remain friendly with her and stick around. Its better she knows the truth.

When she breaks up with this other guy, you can move in. But she needs to see you as a potential romantic interest not just a friend.

Why did you match her up with someone else? Maybe I misunderstood the situation. told you I was misinformed lol
    I am interested in IEI's self benefit only.

She is my friend.

I have no desire to have any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with her lol