Nice to meet you
Hi 👋🏻 I go by Anomallie.
I had a whole essay written out here about my type (ILI) what I like/dislike and all that and it all disappeared and apparently had been deleted because I tried to search for more emojis to use. I知 a little annoyed but what can you do.
I致e taken several Socionics tests and am quite well-read on the subject and my common result was me being an ILI. I知 drawn to the unexplained whether I知 consciously aware of it or not and through Socionics I知 furthering my own understanding to gain more enlightenment. Through other people, I learn and understand more and I like to solidify my own understanding and perspectives even with those I may have a fundamental disagreement with.
I知 male and 19. That poses some challenges for me at times because I think in ways that not many people (my age) do. I知 still getting started however and I知 serious in mastering certain mental abilities of mine.
I hope that in the time I spend here I get to offer something of value to other people and that I get to receive something of value in return too.
If you read until the end, thank you for learning a little about me! You can ask anything about me (reasonable of course)
Have you ever thought about having a secret room in your basement?
If you could spy on people without them being aware of it, would you do it?
Do you like women with extremely overt and aggressive sexuality?
What is the future of bitcoin?
Do you prefer H.P. Lovecraft or Jacques Futrelle?
I have lots more, but that's enough for now.
Welcome to the forum.
1) A secret room in my basement? Fuck yes!? But sometimes I want the sunlight and I want to find my own place where I can find somewhere comfortable to read. Like those window chairs you see in some movies I think. I think I’d love that.
2) Well, I think I already do that (oops lol). I’m very catlike. I’m fairly light weighted for my age and slim so that makes it quite easier for me to sneak up on someone without them noticing.
3) Extremely overt and sexual? Well, I think that depends. If they’re practically asking for it, I’d probably get a little turned off by how easy they are amongst other things. I really like it when there’s some tension to be honest. Makes things a little spicy. I’m not biased towards either sex in these areas.
4) Really interesting. I haven’t yet delved deep into the subject of cryptocurrency so I can’t really give an informed answer but I’ve been thinking about digital currency in a broader sense recently which is why it’s funny you ask that. Some people have created their own cryptocurrency companies and the people that used those services regretted them later on. Again, I’d like to be more informed but based on this, I feel there’s potential in cryptocurrency. Just that there’s no favourable impression for me though.
5) Wow you must be a History buff aren’t you? I’ve heard of both of them before but I haven’t read any of their books. Of the famous several I glance from both of them, I think the one that really draws my attention is Futrelle’s The Thinking Machine. I’m currently reading two books at the moment, but thank you for inadvertently suggesting my third one!
Thanks for your questions! Nice to see a fellow LIE here.
You know who I am?
Originally Posted by username4747
I guess I didn’t really put much effort into hiding it. Anyway, nice to see another user around here at the very least. I hope we can continue to have meaningful discussions and a positive interchange of ideas from here on out.
Oh you best know I’m all for creating an army!
Originally Posted by one;[URL="tel:1466145"