Thread: As a Beta type, what is your opinion on Sonic the Hedge Hog?

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default As a Beta type, what is your opinion on Sonic the Hedge Hog?

I played a few Sonic games at 7 and 8; Sonic Rush (1 and 2, but I never beat the last boss in 1).

I remember falling instantly in love with Sonic's personality. He seemed cool, someone who would hang out with m and bring me out of my shell, protect me and validate what I feel. I read a lot of fan fiction of him from 12-13 (adventure, romance, hurt/comfort).. He would be my dual.

The music also is VERY Se, and there still are some songs that appease my Se suggestive.

As an example:

I remember I always tried to make him apart of my life and as if he were real, and watched some of the Sonic X series..

However, the games never were as appealing to me as say, Zelda. I completely immersed into Zelda, got lost for hours into it. I admired Sonic's persona and some of the songs.. It was not the game I was attracted to as much as the concept of Sonic as a character. Which is why I indulged more into fan fiction and playing with Sonic plush dolls as a kid, than his actual games (I only played those two, and I played brief parts of a few classical ones).
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chris-chan.jpg

This post is sarcastic right?

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    chris-chan.jpg

This post is sarcastic right?
    I am of the most serious people you will encounter in an ever. But you're no beta, get out of here, gamma.... Gammoutta here.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was created as Shadow, the secret demiurgic prototype weapon that smashes all resistance and bounds with thunderbolt singularity aims on earth shattering consequences and railroads of destruction!!*
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The original Sonic game for Sega Genesis- I remember I always got stuck on the underwater labyrinth world (world 4 I think). Feels like a long time ago, man.

I liked the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog tv show, way back in 1993. It was campy & Fe. Dr. Robotnik's mom lol. Me and my only male friend growing up would watch that together when we had our boys' slumber party thing. The episodes helped me fall asleep (it could be really boring at times- but hey it helped me sleep) I would watch like the episodes back and back and I was so young then it felt like a long time.

SLE for Sonic can work I think. Although his Fi seems a bit better than your average SLE.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    The original Sonic game for Sega Genesis- I remember I always got stuck on the underwater labyrinth world (world 4 I think). Feels like a long time ago, man.

I liked the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog tv show, way back in 1993. It was campy & Fe. Dr. Robotnik's mom lol. Me and my only male friend growing up would watch that together when we had our boys' slumber party thing. The episodes helped me fall asleep (it could be really boring at times- but hey it helped me sleep) I would watch like the episodes back and back and I was so young then it felt like a long time.

SLE for Sonic can work I think. Although his Fi seems a bit better than your average SLE.
    OMG I FEEL LIKE I AM IN A FEVER DREAM. Going off track a bit. I played that game a child and would watch my dad and see how far he got. I got so nervous in the world 2 I think cause of all the snakes and spikes. Nobody really knows about that sonic sega games around me so im glad to know I am not the only one! It's REALLLLL

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yeah world 1 was fun and easy, world 2 was an average challenge- felt long at parts but not too bad. world 3 was easier than world 2- and world 4- shit got REAL. I can't remember if I ever used a cheat code just to start at world 5 (remember the GAME GENIE? haha) the last world, or if I eventually beat world 4- I really think it was a mixture of both. I do remember that eventually I did beat the game though- but it took me awhile!

TIM
    ILI-HC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At this point I just associate Sonic with inflation and tickling fetish on deviantart because of the weird side of its fandom despite me playing some of its games as a kid. I remember Sonic Heroes pretty well and genuinely enjoyed the game. I think Sonic is pretty laid back, but then again, I don't think I have paid enough attention to the characters in general in order to really sociotype them.
    Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Bvd?
    Personal Website: https://sites.google.com/view/the-qams-diaries/the-qams-diaries

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really have much in the way of nostalgia for him because I only ever played one game for a little while (I don't remember which), but from what I remember, yeah, I can see him being my dual for similar reasons to what you described
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-H 946
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I somewhat liked the games but loved the aesthetic and the music. Even the spooky songs put me in a good mood for killing robots.

IMO F-Zero GX is far more suited to high speed beta energy look at this gameplay and tell me it doesn't make you wanna be driving...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I do think Sonic would have 4D Te because Te has a lot of mobility to it. Te is fast, efficient, quick and kind of brutal tbh. ((well especially to me but it's also pretty brutal objectively as well.)) And Sonic being fast... is his whole thing. In my RPG thing I view Te as strong mobility spells in addition to some Tanking/Evading and also dynamic abilities not easily categorized.

Not to break your heart or anything but it's possible Sonic is LSE. Tails sounds like an EII to me many times. However idk, Sonic saying 'Dr. Ro-butt-nik' does seem like 2D Fe SLE insult right? LoL

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I do think Sonic would have 4D Te because Te has a lot of mobility to it. Te is fast, efficient, quick and kind of brutal tbh. ((well especially to me but it's also pretty brutal objectively as well.)) And Sonic being fast... is his whole thing. In my RPG thing I view Te as strong mobility spells in addition to some Tanking/Evading and also dynamic abilities not easily categorized.

Not to break your heart or anything but it's possible Sonic is LSE. Tails sounds like an EII to me many times. However idk, Sonic saying 'Dr. Ro-butt-nik' does seem like 2D Fe SLE insult right? LoL
    Everytime I think this place has fulfilled a new top, someone else appears and reaches far above. Sometimes it seems like the ceiling is unreachable.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool game. Sonic ain't real so I honestly don't give a fuck.