Thread: YouTuber MilleniaThinker is a fool from Poland and I hate how so many people like his content

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default YouTuber MilleniaThinker is a fool from Poland and I hate how so many people like his content

this video for example:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CCnBcjLWSw

so the damn guy went to an "interesting" job. on purpose. that would obviously force him to commit war crimes. when getting involved in war is a crime of conscience by default anyway. and he went furtrher. and the zoomers were minding their own business. and he gets in their way, seeking attention, to criticize them, for seeking attention. and criticized her for sitting alone in school and having no friends. as if she is anything special. at the same time she sat alone because she knew she would get bullied for her interests, as well as be peer pressured to pretend to be someone else, and hurt people too along with whatever degenerate group she associates herself with. so she chose to stay with a bunch of losers like her, who also probably have higher capacity for empathy.

it doesn't even make sense that her job is boring like everyone else, since the tattoos would prevent her from getting a more normal job. a store clerk in one of those places makes sense but at least she still gets to meet more counter culture people who really do have interesting stories. the soldier was a normie who did everything to be boring, to fit in with the intention of "not seeking attention" because he was afraid of being bullied. he chose that job with the intention of making himself interesting because his pathetic life wasn't going anywhere. he literally thinks he is better for committing war crimes, being an abusive snowflake that hides among everyone else who's the same as him and Projects his inscecurities on others.

I utterly despise degenerates like him and this is only one vid of this polish sc*mbag. People like him believe all the good that is achieved is a degenerative ploy to make white men weak and is depressed, signifying his noble heart's compassion for his nation. I won't bother criticizing every single of his videos, as I know a bunch of asshh*les are going to come and say "he has some valid points". They are very, VERY rare and do not justify everything else. What you see is valid is the product of your own cognitive dissonance and you are the one who has to address it. You have failed to do so because you are lying to yourself, ignoring your own flaws and feelings. You parade your vices as nobility because "might is right", you prefer utalitarian morality because you have no sense of conscience, and you regard your own sensitivity as a vulnerabiltiy that needs to be eradicated. You hide your worthlessness and inability to share and care for other people, in delusions of superiority, because you think being scummy taking advantage of people who care about you (thus reveal vulnerablity and give you "free handouts" to help you, which you completely ignore because you're used to being spoiled or think they are stupid for doing and need to be punished for it).

situation in Poland:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia5YkZfz-_4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB2XRK_Xb6g&t

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

be impressed how many people like the content from USA presidents since George Bush-jr
    those ones shaw no traits of good intelligence and should not, being puppets of rich clans

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sounds like an excuse. He had no right to be such a dick to that girl- mb he was Fe polr.

My uncle was in wars too and saw some horrendous grimdark str8 man shit. And had to do those things himself for his own survival. It didn't make him a bitter douche or anything- if anything the opposite, made him more compassionate and nicer. Seems like people will use anything as justification for why they are are allowed to be a hateful asshole, and it's 'cool' to be that nowadays usually.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It goes both ways... SJWs would stop a lot of their annoying virtue signaling race baiting bullshit or whatever they do- if young white poor straight males weren't such god awful cunts all the time. Being annoyingly moral is almost always a defense mechanism against that- you can't expect people to meet you on your level about it even if it is their own privilege, and not like he even gave the girl a chance to relate anyway lol.

I mean... it's a problem because men like that will target/pick on people who don't wish them any harm and have no quarrel with them. If they were going after spoiled liberal elites I'd find it more noble and righteous - but it was just his other classmates or whatever.

On a more light-hearted note- the man boobs (moobs!) in the comic made me laugh. Lmao.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being hateful makes sense to me but it corrupts me. Hate doesn't seem to be beneficial for anyone.

sociopaths, narcs. like they fuck someone up, then apologize when they would fucking do it again. they hurt others when they shouldnt. and get offended when criticized for it. but they can talk so much shit and abuse me and i dont even get to get angry at them for it. and because hating them errodes my empathy. then i have to suck their dick and pet them when they abuse me and others i care about becaues anything else just makes things worse. so they get to be disnihibted inconsiderate and dominant while taking away things from others and when reality goes south they are quick to sacrifice everyone else. they think they are superior for taking advantage of others to step down on them while others are giving what they have to others. making them weaker as that giving out bleeds to the sociopaths who take and take thus forcing those who have and are willing to keep giving. You can't do shit about a sociopath until their life is in danger and then they see your value. And you have to keep them weak on purpose, depending on how far gone they are while manipulating them that you have nothing more to help them with at the same time, so they don't get to dominate you again. With this I'm refering assholes, not anyone diagnosed with ASPD since most assholes are the normies and there are people with ASPD who aren't actually too bad.

But if I have no choice but to hate them because they aren't willing to become better. Because they abuse me and tell me it's my fault. I either become like them or die agonizingly, in both cases I'm leaving a sociopath in the world who's gonna destroy lives. I have to kill them while making sure I'm a goner too.

The way I see it, you are compassionate, or lesser than. If you can become more compassionate then there is something wrong with you. Idk if I would be able to refer myself as compassionate if I end up hurting innocent for MY survival (not even a higher goal but just survival?? that doesnt seem right. especially in a war where Im not just surviving but being used as a tool to further some psychonarc's agenda while my actions specifically resulting in even more people being severely abused afterwards)

There is no such thing as annoyingly moral. It's for inspiration and communicating to others that there's people doing good. When people see upvotes and positive comments they feel more reassured about doing something helpful like that because you get criticized everywhere for being a pussy beta and inferior if you help others. And a parasyte enabler if you help disabled kids etc. They aren't race baiting. The race issues aren't resolved. It's been only about a few years of better treatment and people like you act as if the race problem has been solved already. The less it's mentioned the more pushback things will have, as people are still pushing racism. Majority of the world is racist. Most people don't get involved with other people's issues, including racial, and most have not heard about it, and most who have resist it, taking them years and multiple bad exemplary experiences to see the truth, which may not happen for most of them, and the same fucking n*ggers that would have been abused otherwise now act as if nothing wrong has been going on and people are just crying snowflakes. What's annoying people about virtue signaling is their own inadequacy. And they are the ones who should stop fucking whining and become better. God damn dare I criticize them damn it if I do something good while I get constantly shamed for "being lazy, entitled, making excuses and not doing anything". This is how they virtue signal and shame sane entities like my glorious self. And have the nerve to be annoyed at me virtue signaling. That's how narcopaths operate. I have to constantly explain myself about things repeatedly as I have written in my introductory post until I forget myself in their delusions. I can't kill them and I can't fix them. What's left?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    It goes both ways... SJWs would stop a lot of their annoying virtue signaling race baiting bullshit or whatever they do- if young white poor straight males weren't such god awful cunts all the time
    I see what you mean, many SJW annoy me when they come out of nowhere when you are having fun and go "you should do that to help poor people instead of *insert something*" or "that joke is insensitive and you as a white male should *etc*. But then it also bothers me when it's the other way around, 2 friends of mine who are lesbians were being harassed the other day on the bus, political reasons etc. But they weren't doing anything, just talking to each other. So there are dickheads on both sides.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the point of the video was that the guy tried to shame them for having meaningless tattoos just to show off. But then his meaningful had a side effect of reminding him of a traumatic event, so he should've stayed quiet. He is a character, not the creator. It's like me hating on Stan Lee just because I don't like one of Marvel's character.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lincatrope View Post
    I think the point of the video was that the guy tried to shame them for having meaningless tattoos just to show off. But then his meaningful had a side effect of reminding him of a traumatic event, so he should've stayed quiet. He is a character, not the creator. It's like me hating on Stan Lee just because I don't like one of Marvel's character.
    MillenniaThinker ihas an implicit message. Its not just a story. I understood what he meant. It doesn't seem you understood what I meant.