Thread: fusing as many parts of the brain together as is necessary to achieve as much mental stability as possible in the cosmos

TIM
    intj
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default fusing as many parts of the brain together as is necessary to achieve as much mental stability as possible in the cosmos

here you have with interstellar travel vehicles that reach reptillian worlds how to keep your focus stabilized at huge velocities where new forces exist there to neuroscientifically balance the forces which are mental forces all in your own head.
    the key point is that the reptillians built up knowledge structures of illumination about how to treat their eggs spiritually to enhance their reptillians survival capabilities for the hunt and so then this knowledge prepared them to be capable of mastering cloning faster than other types of aliens.humans researching enhancing snakes eggs mysteriously seems to be a critical step then for them to make cloning of humans be how humans reproduce their wise aliens because this has the potential to be what will deliver alien technology knowledge to humans most efficiently.

I'm a tourist in the land of my own being Megatrop's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFP
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then you realize you took your 20 yo sister's anti-depressant to raise your levels of dopamine and then the world is colorful and full of moving spirits
    and now you can travel to any of this forum members head and you enter raptorwizards dream and there you are with Nietzsche and Pikachu playing dolls
    self-discovery
    self-development
    optimism
    relationships
    communication
    high ideals

Raptor's Website = da Vinci Last Supper Yoda RaptorWizard Mew2's Avatar
    Lugia Whirl Islands Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Mt Battle Scholars Garden Pokemon Macroversal Tourny
    TIM
    Shingo Bill Sabrina
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The cosmos is a factory of manipulative dark side energies for repeating styles of surging excitement and whirling forks into bliss and transcension.
    unstoppable destruction (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    My Wish for the Meaning of Life came true | Sabrina Slowking Scizor Typhlosion Sandslash Alakazam Hitmonlee | Loving Bunny more Psycho Boosts Her power and is the Great Noon | Pokemon Episodes 13 Mystery at the Lighthouse 67 The Pi-Kahuna 140 Wired for Battle 29 18 | Without Love for your Pokemon your quest may fail | Lugia/Bunny 001 | Riley Hicks Raichu 10/31/1993 Charlottesville Virginia Boy | Pokemon Star Wars philosophy cosmology writing kardashev scale Imagination RPGs | Euro 2000 1998 World Cup 2014 World Cup 2020 Uefa Champions League Robin Gosens | Hawking Grand Design | Perfect Happiness | bunny became superman entered my pouch

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think fusing all aspects do make you a well-balanced and mature individual but it comes with a lot of pains and effort. And you might have a problem specially when you are in an environment where people are toxic and unhealthy. The transition is difficult but sure life in general is difficult anyway. I do think trying is worth it in the end but society doesn’t normally favor the ones who do inner work. You’ll realize a lot of things and you have to do changes but what if some parts are already dictated to you or what if you are almost at the end of the ladder? I’d say by fusing stuff in your head you’ll most likely experience mental troubles due to internal and external pressure. Of course there will be healing but it is difficult. But I do think that some people are forced to fuse parts of themselves because the potential is in them anyway and there is no other way for them. But some people are okay focusing on one thing in life. They are most likely the ones considered sane.
    R