Thread: My subtype

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My subtype

I am open to discussing whether I am an Ni or Fe subtype, or evening IEI-0.

I self-type IEI-Fe, because I think it makes most sensical with why others often mistype me EIE, and contact makes of sense, but there also can be a case for me being an IEI-0, since I am strong suited in both Ni and Fe.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don’t know you well enough! But here are the subtype descriptions.

From very surface I would lean on Ni

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ged-A-Ovcharov

What sticks out to me is your serious nature that is active in shedding insights compared to @Aylen who is jokes around quite a bit
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I mean, because socionics is all about about information processing, you could be processing FE info all the time, and ppl won't necessarily know.... especially since we are just putting words on a page, rather than interacting IRL, where there is a lot more FE info to process.....but from the posts that I have seen of yours I have to say NI>FE

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think IEI-0 can work well, given I still could be an IEI2FE whilst being an IEI-0. And 0 essentially implies strong in both fe and Ni.. 0 also can maybe mean no subtype, just purely IEI, but...

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

your type is SEI / ISFP

there are no subtypes in Socionics or reasonable theory of them

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    your type is SEI / ISFP

If you are actually being serious, there is absolutely no way I can be an Si base. Just look at my room and you would see, lol. And I am very out of tune with my body. @thehotelambush will laugh.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    your type is SEI / ISFP

it also can make sense, given no two people of a type are exactly same, and yet you still can present one way, and attain information the same.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI is literally the most ridiculous typing I ever have seen for me, aside from SEE. ESE is understandable, given IEI2Fe looks ESE as a pseudo type.. But almost anyone will scream in your face that I am a beta NF!!! Si base? Really? All I do is shit out Ni and Fe.
    https://www.sedecology.com/subjects/...ts=false#42705

You're the one who thought that my avatar was bloody... You don't look close enough, it's evident. Just skim and make speculation, which is aggravating.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typings that are good: IEI and EIE

Typings that are not what I am, but understandable: IEE and EII

Typings that are half idiotic and half understandable: ESE and ILE

Worst typings for me: ILI, SEE, SEI, LIE, ESI, LII

(Have gotten these all).

Dragons:

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Typings that are good: IEI and EIE

Typings that are not what I am, but understandable: IEE and EII

Typings that are half idiotic and half understandable: ESE and ILE

Worst typings for me: ILI, SEE, SEI, LIE, ESI, LII

(Have gotten these all).
    My version:

Typings that are good: EIE

Typings that are not what I am, but understandable: IEI, ESE, SEE

Typings that are half idiotic and half understandable: ILE, IEE

Worst typings for me: everything else

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    My version:

Typings that are good: EIE

Typings that are not what I am, but understandable: IEI, ESE, SEE

Typings that are half idiotic and half understandable: ILE, IEE

Worst typings for me: everything else
    EIE just has really big issue with Si PolR and with Te as a 2D function... Also, it has very big issue with Fi ignoring, as well, process dichotomy. IEi is working better for me, because for one thing, I really am not that extroverted, and most importantly, because I am result and have 2D Ti and very weak Te..

IEI-Fe I partly go with, due to how many perceive me as Fe base.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus, I have before already explained, but I think it virtually is impossible to be an EIE and have autism, which I have been diagnosed with numerous times and starting from early childhood. Fe as a base is a default, passive function that will require a social awareness and good theory of mind to make decisions, which is lacking in someone with ASD. Since the creative is a conscious medium, it is still possible to be autistic with it.

Dragons:

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 359
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The main reason why people type you as EIE is because they associate your persona/self-expression as being attention-getting, dramatic. Your intense displays are seen as furthering some sort of agenda. These stereotypes = EIE to many people.

In actuality, IEI-Ni with unresolved trauma sounds reasonable.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do think it is as impossible to be an EIE with autism, as is being a psychopath and an SEI, say.. Due to the base function being how one at default and subconsciously processes info, and Fe being all about social awareness and reading people, trying to understand their motive to impact them and the atmosphere... And then with autism being a matter of having blocked theory of mind and focus on external social stimuli in a way that is subconscious and an intuitive understanding....

Plus, I think here my 4D Fi shows of:

My Ni base:
    https://www.quora.com/How-has-autism...__=24386065117

My autism has made me see and experience things most do not get experience, or that they miss, both in realm of good and horrid way. People have no idea how autism feels. They do not know the pain one is burdened with from being in a world that at constant, misunderstands your motives, behavior.. That blames you for them as if they are fault of your own. Nor do they know the sensory and emotional intolerance for overwhelm, and the heightened level of senses. Only those receptive that are around us, will bear witnessing to this testimony. My autism allows for me to see the underlying root of things. In Socionics, a Jungian typological theory, as well as incorporation of the information metabolism theory, the Ni bases (the IEI and ILI) are affiliated with being on spectrum. I as my own self am a diagnosed autistic who falls under the label of IEI, and some other of my online friends are ILI’s diagnosed with autism. Whilst I would fall under an MBTI INFP, leading with Fi, functions being differently placed in the system of Socionics, as well as functions slightly altering in their definition, allow for me to in Socionics, be of an Ni base. An Ni base, as already mentioned is directly correlated with HFA (in the accordance of Jung himself, and Victor Gulenko) will assess trends, patterns and evaluate things overtime, how they play out.. I have a very mature view on most societal view, and do not read much, if at all anything, about societal insights. I see from afar my own self, looking around me at the themes, of how people at general behave, at how the systems structure and their flawed discrepancies.. I see society as a net, one that has caught web to humanity, and entrapped them within its grasp. Only those with big enough holes as I, can make our escape, a hole that is deviating from the size of the most entrapping others. I see how all interconnects, made my own system of such insight I had. I see the government as obscuring way to the true way human is meant be. The net restricts our true movements, binding us in, and many are made to fall through the holes.. And it is how people as myself, fall out of it and see it for what truly, it is. Looking from above us during our fall. Most are too caught in, only seeing from the view of net, not what is below it, for they cannot move to see it, not being able turn over.. Once fallen, you have ability to move around and view angle, but the fall is destined the injuring of you in some way, and it will not take to painless. But it is as I fall, that I see all the deformity, the sizes that choke, the sizes constricting, not built for the individual.. I see how the educational system is made to cut down the trees, the higher trees built to stand up higher, to seek the sun and absorb it for glory, and so that the trees do not over-rise, and so they do not learn that there is life beneath net.. They excise the right brain, I see, from others being able use, limiting artistry, creative thinking that enables divergent thinking, they want make a forest that groups same. I see to the medical system, how it is made to keep sick of others to attain more financial gain, profiting of the patients, how many they see.. Medicating them with substance that makes them sick enough to come back in need of care, yet not enough to their death. I am able see how most are unaware, blindly perpetuating the abusive cycle, of any realm, be it abuse of children, domestic violence, the medical and educational system.. Having such things done to self of own, they in their own defensive mechanism and coping, have of it, normalized. Others, even if they have fallen, have not the ability to evaluate trends and pattern of my kind’s way. Thus, they only narrow in on their falling, how they feel, and limit to seeing that the particular broken system that made them fall, is flawed. They do not come see as how I have, the entirety of the system’s malfunction. Most do not even know they have the ability to turn over.. Never having been taught there is more beneath the surface… They just fall, looking straight up right in the spot of what made them fall.. If they were wronged by medical care, they will see that system is broken. If failed by criminal justice, they will see that flaw, or if both things, they will see both are flawed, but they will not see society as whole, is flawed. So you only in end, have a few of the fallen who see what truly society is. If enough people came out and spoke, one would overtime see more issues being talked of… But all that really needs at true, is to see what pushes people to become the way they had, what blew the fire to spread its burn, to disintegrate more?

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE View Post
    @Braingel: I think as you heal and develop more, IEI will probably be more understandable as a type for you. There will still be some people who will read the above "long post with heavy self-revelation" as an attention-seeking EIE.
    You're probably right.. I still live in the source of my trauma, as well... I think that also can impact things. But when people meet me in person, they see I am introverted...

Dragons:

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clearly IEI, very thoughtful in a hazy twilight of performing sparks on a dream set of elegance and awe washed away by night-core trance melodies. Or at the very least, Your Soul is IEI.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's one view of EIE.... It's the FE part from the EIE profile on Sociotype.com

https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/EIE-ENFj/

Its just one side of FE (pushing the atmosphere/mood in a good direction, rather than keeping it from going bad.... but i suppose you should at least relate to it somewhat if you are EIE, and you have spent any amount of time around ppl)

(not that you seem EIE Braingel, your NI focus seems way too high....)

some ppl have strange views of what EIE is.... also ofc the effectiveness of, and ability to process FE info online is massively reduced.....

"Extroverted Ethics (Fe, Fe)

EIEs are naturally animate and passionate and are skilled at generating liveliness and excitement. They believe that people need to be emotionally involved in life, not distant or indifferent to the important things that are happening. EIEs often hold strong views about governance and social custom, though their beliefs stem from the interests of their close emotional relationships. EIEs like to involve people in interaction and create groups based around a shared experience. They tend to try to continually broaden these groups and engage people who seem to be on the sidelines. The individuals who the EIE is spending time with are far more important to the EIE than the event that is actually taking place. EIEs like to make their friends laugh, and employ an over-the-top style of humor. Often the joke is on the EIE, whether or not they know it.

EIEs are one of the most insightful types about the minds and inner workings of people, and as a result are likely to be skilled persuaders. Their sensitivity to the emotional flow around them allows them a relative sense of emotional control of a situation, and they have an uncanny ability to convince others, even without the use of logic. EIEs generally don't use their persuasion tactics for manipulative gain over others (as much of their sense of self-worth comes from impacting people positively), but they've been known to use these tactics negatively in cases where they cannot win approval of their arguments. In many situations, nevertheless, EIEs value equality among social standards and do not mind taking the back seat if others wish to take the lead. EIEs love their friends, and they will do anything to keep them. Time spent alone for the EIE is often spent thinking about how to better interact with close relationships, even when time spent in those relationships is not particularly pleasing. Even when the other individual is hostile, if the EIE judges them to be a friend they will act in a caring fashion and show affection to the other."

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last bit of description sounds a bit of an Fi thing, but it maybe still can be apart of Fe as well.. I would have 4D Fi as an IEI, but I definitely if I see the person is not malicious at root and if I care for them, and so as long as my trauma is untriggered, I will do best to be soothing on an upset person, even if they are towards me, volatile. But if my trauma is triggered as in with the case of my parents, I will act contrary and that cannot be helped.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One time there even was a guy who thought that I was intentionally ignoring him and he assumed quite a bit of nasty things about me, and he was being very rude (and I had just been molested a few weeks prior to this altercation) and he told me felt I was gaslighting him, and I just told him I am so sorry he felt that way, and that I was so sorry I acted in a way to make him feel hurt, and asked, "How am I gaslighting you", to which he just said I was gaslighting him more.. He has a lot of his own trauma, and he and I do not talk anymore, as he cut me off after that...

Dragons:

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    The last bit of description sounds a bit of an Fi thing, but it maybe still can be apart of Fe as well.. I would have 4D Fi as an IEI, but I definitely if I see the person is not malicious at root and if I care for them, and so as long as my trauma is untriggered, I will do best to be soothing on an upset person, even if they are towards me, volatile. But if my trauma is triggered as in with the case of my parents, I will act contrary and that cannot be helped.
    Yeah I think at the end of that description the author is maybe more looking at the interaction from an FI POV, whereas the FE dom will be looking at the interaction with their ppl from an FE POV.... it's like ppl are connecting with each other, but the FI person is doing it more from their POV, and the FE person is doing it more from their POV, but it still revolves around ppl connecting....

And yeah, I don't know too much about your situation, but from what I have seen you say, it is obviously going to effect some things.... bad ITR, or even NTR stuff can easily effect how you act, no matter what type you are.....

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Braingel

I don't think inert / contact subtype are fixed. When I met Milton (mu) in the Socionics meetup, he typed me as SLE-D in Gulenko's DCNH system but he also state that DCNH are NOT fixed. There are times when I am SLE-C or even SLE-H. Same thing applies with inert / contact subtype. In my opinion, enneagram and instinctual variant are more fixed than the Socionics subtype. I think the fact that I am sx/sp makes me wanna be more SLE-Ti. Similarly, the fact that you're so/sx (or sx/so) makes you wanna be more IEI-Fe.

Back when I was younger, I used to act more like an SLE-Se because I have encounter more people then than now and I'm also from the Deep South (where it is stereotypically SLE-Se / ESE-Fe hybrid). Kat Passionate from VC even typed me as an SLE-Se. My Fe is too elevated for SLE-Ti. Contrary to the description of SLE-Ti, I actually know how to entertain guest. Just give me a dose of Fe expression and I will entertain guest with my loud stories and conversations. I do it all the time back in high school and college. If there is no Fe around, then I act like a SLE-Ti.

Basically, I'm a completely different person when I write than when I talk and interact with the world. When I write, it is very intellectual and typical of SLE-Ti. However, when I talk, I'm loudest of my table or even in the Discord chat (none of that is characteristic of an SLE-Ti). I'm often the center of attention with everyone surrounding me. Passionate actually told me that nobody would assume that I'm smart because I'm giggling and yelling during a conversation but once they get to know me, I am low-key smart.

Here's a picture of people gossiping about me acting not typical for SLE-Ti and more typical of SLE-Se:
    Loud Timmy.png

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    @Braingel

I don't think inert / contact subtype are fixed. When I met Milton (mu) in the Socionics meetup, he typed me as SLE-D in Gulenko's DCNH system but he also state that DCNH are NOT fixed. There are times when I am SLE-C or even SLE-H. Same thing applies with inert / contact subtype. In my opinion, enneagram and instinctual variant are more fixed than the Socionics subtype. I think the fact that I am sx/sp makes me wanna be more SLE-Ti. Similarly, the fact that you're so/sx (or sx/so) makes you wanna be more IEI-Fe.

Back when I was younger, I used to act more like an SLE-Se because I have encounter more people then than now and I'm also from the Deep South (where it is stereotypically SLE-Se / ESE-Fe hybrid). Kat Passionate from VC even typed me as an SLE-Se. My Fe is too elevated for SLE-Ti. Contrary to the description of SLE-Ti, I actually know how to entertain guest. Just give me a dose of Fe expression and I will entertain guest with my loud stories and conversations. I do it all the time back in high school and college. If there is no Fe around, then I act like a SLE-Ti.

Basically, I'm a completely different person when I write than when I talk and interact with the world. When I write, it is very intellectual and typical of SLE-Ti. However, when I talk, I'm loudest of my table or even in the Discord chat (none of that is characteristic of an SLE-Ti). I'm often the center of attention with everyone surrounding me. Passionate actually told me that nobody would assume that I'm smart because I'm giggling and yelling during a conversation but once they get to know me, I am low-key smart.

Here's a picture of people gossiping about me acting not typical for SLE-Ti and more typical of SLE-Se:
    Loud Timmy.png

I am introverted, but there are times I can look extroverted to a slight degree, if the right people are around me, knocking me out of myself.. Generally Se lead, or sometimes, it will be an Fe lead. I think I should voice call you.. I am not on transcendence, but I am on the slope system, as well as psych.

Dragons: