TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Newbie alert

Hi everyone!

Pleased to meet you all. I'm Amalie, a 25 year old woman from Denmark. INFJ 4w3 EII (could be mistyped).

As the title suggest, I'm quite the newbie when it comes to socionics, so I'm mostly here to learn more about different concepts, types and myself. I've mostly gotten to know myself and typically analyze others through the Myers-Briggs framework, but my husband has become a firm believer that socionics is a superior framework - and I of course have to figure out if I agree with him on or not

I recently finished graduate school, escaped the city and converted from atheism to Christianity. My interests are psychology, health, fitness, cooking, politics, anyone's emotions/story/trauma and all the larger questions in life. I find myself to be complex and somewhat contradictory, as I am both sensitive, melancholic, dependent and adaptable as well as being confident, a high achiever, stubborn and outspoken.

Looking forward to participating on the forum!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome @ChudoAmalie if you want to take a look at the questionnaires we have and fill one of them out and post it in the "type me" section people can give you their opinion of what they think your type is.

What was your field of study for graduate school?
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing not congruent is that a 4w3 never should be an EII. 4w5.. EII fits MBTI INFJ very well, so if you are a four core, you are an Sp4w5, as Sp is the only 4 that goes well with EII.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It also is Dependent upon which school of enneagram you use, though. You can be an Sx4w5 still in some kinds. But if you go by Naranvo, no. Se PolR never could be Sx with the enneagram 4. It can be Sx with a 9 or 5, though.

Fe ignoring does not fit social. Only social that works with EII is 6 core.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you were 4w3 and an introvert, you would have to be IEI. If you were still delta, you would need be IEE.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(I meant Naranjo, not Naranvo).

Dragons: