Thread: Angry Alpha‘s

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Angry Alpha‘s

What are the Alpha types like when they are pissed off and angry? How do you piss off an Alpha?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh an emotional storm
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have heard few times: "Ah, even you can be angry. Lol."
    Personally I would say that I'm mostly argumentative.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For me, I only really get pissed off when people are not amenable to reason. If people leave no mutually beneficial options for communication on the table, you are forced to consider other options to get them to understand.

This can get irrational on my part if the other person has no ill will but simply cannot understand what you're trying to explain even though you feel like you've tried all humanly possible ways of explaining it

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Piss in their cornflakes"??

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rtht View Post
    "Piss in their cornflakes"??
    Have you tried? I'd consider cornflakes as delta food.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    Have you tried? I'd consider cornflakes as delta food.
    No that's pretty grim the phrase is just the first thing that came to my head....... I'd prob just switch out the self raising flour in the jar, for standard, so the cake only raised up halfway or something....

Alpha prefer more snazzy cereal with more colors and stuff?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I either get hot angry or cold angry.

You want hot angry. That's just me yelling, pissed off, and me being very direct and high pitched. Usually done when I cant hold it in anymore due to repeated crappy patterns. I can come back from hot angry. If I can argue with you, this is a positive thing as it keeps the hot angry at bay and me more relaxed.

Cold angry, I am cold as ice and have made up my mind that you have got to go and cant come back. Bridge is burned, you can swim. This is very very rare and often takes years to actually be met with but it is swift and I am as cold as ice. You have to be a serious dick or crappy person to me and others to get this side of me. I don't know you, and you do not exist in my mind.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@MissDucki

Beyond the veil of your nice adorable Fe-ness you do seem like you take the situation quite seriously if somebody is too much of an asshole or offends your morality! I think a lot of Alphas are like this... they still have that moral conviction thing left over from Delta, only it's even better- because it's like in an evolved form! I think it shows the complication of the Alpha quadra, they're not all just child-like innocents playing in the sandbox.

Anyway to answer your question...

My ILE friends get a lot more nitpicky and critical of me, and everything else. I can do the same thing back to them, too much Miraging can turn into a critical bitch vest lol

LIIs really blow up suddenly and can even be shockingly cruel and ILI trailer park-like. My own dad treated me this way once in my life when he couldn't understand why I was having such difficulty in school and was kinda fed up my behavior and lack of listening to authority figures lol. The Se polr can kinda over compensate. I mean later he apologized and felt bad that he treated me that way, but it was a bit shocking to me how cruel he got because he was usually just such a calm logical level-headed guy.

ESE: ... I feel sorry when ESEs are upset or angry because they often seem really innocent to me. Maybe even the most innocent Alpha. I kind of want to get Dexter-like revenge on people who hurt or piss off an ESE....as their Supervisors I protect them from predators. I think though a lot of times ESEs end up getting really upset because they've sugar-coated or ignored serious problems for too long and it catches up with them. ((ignoring the Game of Thrones Gamma Real World too much...))

SEI: This one I really don't know too well because I haven't seen my SEI friends get angry. So I will trust your input on this more than my own!

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always said I don't get angry...just more upset or annoyed.

I can remember one time I was angry. I'm mostly silently seething lol and I feel as if my body temperature has skyrocketed. You know in those cartoons when someone is angry and the steam comes out of their ear? That's how it feels.
    I don't ever yell or do anything like that. I can't. If I do complain it'll be more in this whiney kid like way lol
    I'll get over it in less than 30 minutes I think...

Outwardly I'm not sure how I appear to others. I'm pretty sure I'm non threatening since I have a friend who sees me angry (or more annoyed as I like to put it) and starts joking, calling me cute and squeezing my cheeks lol
    Also if anyone points out that I'm angry my default response is always "No, I'm not. I'm fine" without even thinking about it

I think I've gotten hangry before lol

For the most part I feel like I remove myself immediately from anything that's making me angry to the point that nobody ever really sees it.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot the how do you piss an alpha off part

For me I can get upset if someone is uncompassionate especially when it comes to the suffering of other people.
    Also if I'm talking and someone keeps trying to explain their point by talking over me. Like let me talk lol
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Angry implies clouded vision and alpha NTs tend not to get clouded and many would think that displays of anger are signs of weakness; this doesn't mean that they won't try to eliminate threats. Alpha SFs can be defensive and this may stop many but I've seen some lose it, sometimes putting themselves in danger; just cut them off in traffic.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha NT (gets mad)

Everyone: Lol wtf? Are you ok?

Alpha SF (gets mad)

Everyone: Ok this is serious...RUN!
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    LIIs really blow up suddenly and can even be shockingly cruel and ILI trailer park-like. My own dad treated me this way once in my life when he couldn't understand why I was having such difficulty in school and was kinda fed up my behavior and lack of listening to authority figures lol. The Se polr can kinda over compensate. I mean later he apologized and felt bad that he treated me that way, but it was a bit shocking to me how cruel he got because he was usually just such a calm logical level-headed guy.
    I think you’ve hit on something here.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Alpha NT (gets mad)

Everyone: Lol wtf? Are you ok?

Alpha SF (gets mad)

Everyone: Ok this is serious...RUN!
    LMAO! Okay, it seems people get reallllly scared when I am angry. Like dead serious angry. Just because I have the patience of a saint and a decent enough mask to hide some stuff, doesn’t mean I am a saint! My spiteful nature comes out hardcore during this. If you wanna pull stupid shit, I am not afraid to get dirty to pull you under. If I’m going down, your coming with me dammit!

ESE’s are scary when they are realllllly angry as well. Like SEI’s they can be “angry” but enough to be “dramatic or funny” but a pissed off ESE is on a serious war path that will commit murder. There is no doubt. I would get the fuck away.

I see SEI’s and ESE as the true little warriors of Alpha to be honest. In terms, you fuck with their shit, they will go for your head and WILL do some damage. Especially if it’s loved ones, the innocent, or children. War path baby~

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My experiences pissing off an SEI-Fe

I pissed off the SEI-Fe tech sec by being an enormous and disrespectful asshole. She stopped talking to me and gave me the silent treatment. When I tried to set things right and approached her, she gave me a look of overwhelming loathing and hatred, like I never understood the saying " if looks could kill" until then. We later made up after I apologized.

Another time much later, I hit her violently with a closet door. She was inside the coat closet crouched behind the door going through her purse and the door swings inwards. I was racing in a huge hurry and swung the door open full force, smashing it into her spine. She let out a loud ooof and slowly turned around with murder in her eyes. I apologized and left.

Two weeks later, I asked her out and she yelled at me wagging her finger in my face like a school teacher.

A year later, I was having a psychotic episode after failing an m4 (or is it m6?) on a lecture for the fourth time during my student hat, and upon being told to restudy the lecture (nearly 90 minutes long) for the fifth time straight,
    I slammed the cans into the desk, jumped up and screamed like a madman. The word clearer was terrified exclaiming "omg what's happening, omg omg omg" and ran to get the tech sec. The tech sec was accompanying the word clearer as I was going psycho and being all crazy and rude and verbally abusive, and upon containing me long enough to finish the m4 (or m6) with the word clearer, the tech sec talked to me to see if she could help in anyway. I, still undergoing demonic possession, started being an asshole to her to which she got fed up and said "I am trying to help you!" while swinging her hand in my face and stormed off.

I can't recall any other times I pissed off an Alpha but certainly have pissed off ESEs on multiple occasions, just don't recall right now.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How would you react in these scenarios @MissDucki? With the knife or the gun lol

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYLO View Post
    How would you react in these scenarios @MissDucki? With the knife or the gun lol
    Hmm it depends. When I want it to be personal then I would use a knife. I mean, a knife to the back or a slit of the throat means personal business. Gun if I want to keep some distance or I don’t care as much.

In all seriousness, stage one is me having to be direct to get you to chill or detached voice with an “over it” attitude. Stage two is death stare and frigid detachment. Stage three is going for the throat verbally.

She has some restraint, I would prob be at most stage two but I don’t know how I would react in that personal situation with you. It heavily depends as well because I can tailor stuff to get the most OOMPH! When I need to prove my point.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think you’ve hit on something here.
    I think when stressed polr functions can kinda develop into an extreme abrasive version of that function or something. At work I was often super business and serious like, I didn't like to tell many jokes and I was just kinda hyper Gamma serious about it- it didn't feel like I was being myself, but the Te of it all was getting under my skin. Instead of running away from the Te I kinda did the opposite and was more stern and serious. ((It actually tricked my LSE boss that I valued the function though lol)) I think with LIIs and Se - it might be even more noticeable or at least I've always noticed this about them lol.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Hmm it depends. When I want it to be personal then I would use a knife. I mean, a knife to the back or a slit of the throat means personal business. Gun if I want to keep some distance or I don’t care as much.

In all seriousness, stage one is me having to be direct to get you to chill or detached voice with an “over it” attitude. Stage two is death stare and frigid detachment. Stage three is going for the throat verbally.

She has some restraint, I would prob be at most stage two but I don’t know how I would react in that personal situation with you. It heavily depends as well because I can tailor stuff to get the most OOMPH! When I need to prove my point.
    Aw, I know you like me too much to ever stay mad at me Ducki, even if I'm a lil snooty sometimes

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYLO View Post
    Aw, I know you like me too much to ever stay mad at me Ducki, even if I'm a lil snooty sometimes
    Ahhaha @BILLYLO that is a loaded sentence for me! Makes me want to do the opposite, don’t test it You remind me too much of my siblings at times

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Ahhaha @BILLYLO that is a loaded sentence for me! Makes me want to do the opposite, don’t test it You remind me too much of my siblings at times
    But it really goes to show you what a douchebag I am that I would treat a girl shitty, brutalized her with a door (accidentally) then after all that have the gall to ask her out lol Man what a dickhead

TIM
    6w7 sp/sx 639
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I completely change and my anger seems all-encompassing, Nothing is stopping me from committing a crime. I have been told I am very scary, as they should be tbh.
    If they ever tryna neck, I'll put my foot up in your caca
    Call your mama and your papa
    Like I'm finna take your dadda
    Turn that bitch into a soccer ball and rocka, rocka, rocka (brrr)
    Get into it like a suit
    And fuck a stack up like a broker

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I'm angry you can usually hear it from my volume. I'm pretty comfortable with expressing it and shrugging it off, and in many cases it's not that serious to begin with.

I can't think of something off the top of my head that truly frustrates me though... usually I move on pretty quickly and forget about those things.
    ◯▙ SEI, 8w9 sp/so, FVLE