Thread: Why would an ENFj act like this?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why would an ENFj act like this?

I used to know an ENFJ who i would regularly chit chat with, and i was surprised by the length to which she would try to help me, but then again my expectations may just be low. every time i asked she would give advice. or even if i didnt ask she would give advice, despite us not officially being friends, and she was nice to me while everyone else ignored me. i saw her later after she moved, and she was walking around in the lobby back and forth in front of me and i was trying to figure out if it was her, and i realized, so i lit up and started a conversation and she seemed so excited to see me again, and i opened up to her and she didn't mind. i told her "I missed you so much, oh my gosh" and she said, "really? i missed you too... (or at least i think she added that last part she was at least happy we were talking so fast) and i told her i saw on her moms social media she wanted to be a doctor and she said she changed her mindand told me what majors she was considering, and asked about what i was majoring, etc. and encouraged mewhen i said i felt bad it was low pay (i wanted to study translation). i asked if i could addheron social media and she said yes but that her "phone wasnt working" and when i saw her later with an INFp girl i said hi to she said she would add me later when i asked if her phone was working but she never did.
    Last edited by Misfit; 09-04-2021 at 08:11 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would an ENFJ/EIE be nice to you when no one else was?

Well, it depends on who is around you.. What Quadra you are, what Quadra most pre-dominated the atmosphere.. If she was considering being a doctor, she wanted help others.. She probably with her Ni creative saw pattern of you being down or not being accepted by others, and being Fe base and concerning with emotional atmosphere and wanting regulate it, she wanted to regulate you, you being apart of the atmosphere.She sounds like a possible 2w3..
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post

Well, it depends on who is around you.. What Quadra you are, what Quadra most pre-dominated the atmosphere.. If she was considering being a doctor, she wanted help others.. She probably with her Ni creative saw pattern of you being down or not being accepted by others, and being Fe base and concerning with emotional atmosphere and wanting regulate it, she wanted to regulate you, you being apart of the atmosphere.She sounds like a possible 2w3..
    She's actually an enneagram 9, and to be clear the older adults liked me i just didnt know how to click with youth. i get along with old people surprisingly well for instance. EDIT: Actually youre right maybe she is a type 2.
    Last edited by Misfit; 07-28-2021 at 09:47 AM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and I'm an INTj

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but i did have one main friend, and later some others.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what I'm trying to figure out is if she likes me as more than a friend tbh. EDIT: and im actually more popular now than when she lived in my city.

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your interactions in person >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your interactions online..... try and hang out with her

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rtht View Post
    Your interactions in person >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your interactions online..... try and hang out with her
    thanks for the encouragement, means a lot.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maybe they’re interested in you
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html