Thread: Fi and Fe exhange/balancing

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fi and Fe exhange/balancing

Fe is to help Fi see bigger relation of emotion and to make more room for Fi to plant its seeds, fe is a soil.. And Fi plants boundaries and makes more meaningful of Fe, covering it with flowers that if nourished, grow relation, is how I see of it.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta comes before delta, and a flower, the delta, cannot grow without nutrient rich soil. Beta makes Fi healthier. Delta gives beta more meaning.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You seem to have it backwards. Fi-types tend to look much more broadly at information. Fe-types try to convince by planting seeds and they're more into defined boundaries and meanings while Fi-types think they hold the moral high-ground. The two would have difficulty seeing eye-to-eye when both have responsibilities for the same garden.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Very cute way of seeing. I think I was always a lot like my IEI cousin who passed of breast cancer; we were both too independent and didn’t want to bother with having a relationship with another man. We wanted to be left alone to dream and live life the way we wanted however it was her regret that made her reach out to me to make promises to do thing differently in my life. She didn’t want me to reach the same regrets. Would I have? I don’t know! I could have! I don’t know. I know that that moment we shared was meant to be. And despite us not being too close and having a superficial relationship we were brought together in that moment. That’s what I associate with true love.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fe & Fi can be intertwined together and can be friends... so much so where it's hard to even tell them apart. SEIs/IEIs/SEEs/IEEs usually understand this more than any other type, I think. In the most deepest and natural of ways. Some thinking types like LIE and Role Fe probably 'get this' too, I'm guessing.

But Fi is linked with Te & Fe is linked with Ti. Fe & Te are often incredibly opposing and are so sadistically against each other. I mean really - get a 4D Te thing and a 4D Fe thing side by side with another and it's mind-blowing just how different and opposing they are- you can really feel it.

It's really kind of... fascinating how different Te & Fe really is, and so that fact alone can account for the difference. But it is highly dependent on the intertype relationship ur talking about. And so Fi & Fe can work well together and learn from each other but also can be mortal enemies; depending on what Te the Fi is linked up to.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As an Fi base...

Fe egos feel like magic personified to me. Mysterious, enchanting, a tad creepy. Even Fe suggestive, when it is tapped into, comes off this way. I feel Fi is a closed circuit of ethical information, while Fe is a fluid that seeps into whatever crevices it can find.

There is also a difference in the interaction between base Fi/Fe and creative Fi/Fe (and of course HA and suggestive respectively). When someone speaks in your demonstrative, the thought is “what language is this person speaking?” But when someone speaks in your ignoring, the thought is “what world is this person living in?” Creative Fi/Fe, in spite of different approaches, accomplish a lot together, because the ethics are not at the root of their communication. Even in interactions where one is an ethical base and the other creative (i.e. quasi-identity), one partner is still flexible. Base Fi/Fe find themselves in an existential quandary, because the part of their visceral world they seek to abscond is presented constantly - and what can they do about it?
    Last edited by PinKDiGiT18; 07-29-2021 at 02:39 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fe is about objective emotional value and state (social morality, decent traits, general emotional level)
    Fi is about subjective (individual sympathy, liking/suffering state)
    Fe types are more funny and energizing (more for Ti valued)
    Fi types are more emotionally tender and polite in commuications, show higher compassion

F type perceives both sides in similar degree. About a balance is more appropriate to talk for 4 different function, and not for E/I variants.
    As functions which differ by E/I work in the same time, as different sides of the same coin. One is evident, other is shadow.
    For example. What is thought as "decent" (Fe) follows from supposed what generally people like individually (Fi). And what we like individually (Fi) follows from our need to be emotionally inspired to live (Fe). It's why both E/I kinds are developed similarly in the mind. The difference is in valueing - what a human wants (higher) to take into account, but not in the abbility to do this. Secondary this leads to know some lesser and to have worse practical skills in nonvalued functions, but general abbilities are same (to achieve the same result will take similar efforts) and important ideals near social average are fited.