Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to Catch a Gamma SF or NT

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to Catch a Gamma SF or NT

Alright Gamma's you are now up! Step up to the plate I did how to catch alpha SF and NT, Beta NF and ST. Nowwww it's time for you guys! I will post the one for Delta tomorrow when I have time to complete this saga. A good trap is something to perfect!

So, what is the best way to catch a Gamma SF or NT?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Again, let's start from the lost archives of E.J. Arendee:

How to Seduce the Types:

LIE: Talk to them like they're a big baby. Ask them to do favors for you, like you are their majesty. Eventually, they'll break in and kneel before you.

ESI: Hit on them once or twice, until they know that you exist, then ignore them. Never look at them again. They no longer exist. They'll do the rest of the work.

SEE: Just kind of hang around them long enough, and it'll happen.

ILI: They're going to be kind of a dick to you, they're going to say mean things, and if that doesn't scare you off, you're good to go.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

From another SLE:

ESI (ISFP)/LIE (ENTJ):LIE: Money. Facts. Capitalism. Financial security. Office meetings. Efficiency. More boring corporate shit. Help, I can’t relate to people, because no one gives a shit about any of the neat things I listed above.
    ESI: I may be a stone cold bitch on the outside, but I really care about you deep down in the bottom of my icy heart. As long as you continue to get $500k a year, that’s all I care about. I will love you unconditionally and never let go.
    LIE: Thanks, I was getting worried there for a second that I’d be alone for the rest of my life. Now I know that someone cares about me, even if they really only care about my paycheck. Nice!

SEE (ESFP)/ILI (INTJ):
    ILI: Ugh. The world sucks. I hate everyone because they suck. Everyone hates me back. Life sucks. You suck.
    SEE: Hey there, life’s not so bad when you’re getting laid 8 times a day! Here, how about I help you with that whole virginity thing that you’ve been angry about for the past 24 years? I’ll sleep with anyone, so it’s all good!
    ILI: Thank you. I have always wanted to see a set of genitals besides my own, but to no avail. I’ll predict what STD everyone has so that you don’t get it and pass it to me.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK, leaving Betaland to go to Gamma City:

As an LIE, I'm looking for a woman who is attractive and knows how to dress. This means a certain thing to me, and I can't easily define it, but I know it when I see it. Unfortunately, LSIs, SEIs and SLIs have it, too. It's called 4D Si. Two of those types I can now filter out because they are not Aggressors and, if truth be known, the LSI's are in many ways easier to seduce than the ESIs, so this is something that I have to be careful about.

She needs to be good with money. Not necessarily able to make a lot of money, but able to conserve it and to spend it wisely. She also needs to be extremely moral while still being completely willing to have sex with me fairly "soon" in the relationship.

She needs to have the attitude "Life is Work". That is actually a great LSI/ESI differentiator.

My personal preference is for extremely smart women, but it's hard for me to judge the intelligence of ESIs because we are so different.

Apropos of myself, I like small breasts and tall, thin bodies. But that's less important than who she is inside.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-26-2021 at 08:47 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More importantly: why would you want to? シ

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I would really like to learn how to catch a Gamma NT. My younger sister is a SEE and I think a nice ILI guy would be really good for her. She keeps attracting losers and I want to find nice and normal ILI guy for her but I don’t know what to keep a lookout for her. I don’t know what is the best way to trap one specifically as Gamma are a still a Mystery to me.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

To "trap" an ESI, tell her that she's needed and then supply her with money. Make it clear that there is not an unlimited amount of money, but the supply can last for a very long time. The money doesn't have to be in the form of cash, although being able to pay for everything is very important. It can be in the form of giving her access to things.

Don't tell her how to do stuff, but rather just supply the facts. Let her decide what to do with those facts.

Don't lie to ESIs and don't cheat on them, unless you want to end up in their "bad" category.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Actually, I would really like to learn how to catch a Gamma NT. My younger sister is a SEE and I think a nice ILI guy would be really good for her. She keeps attracting losers and I want to find nice and normal ILI guy for her but I don’t know what to keep a lookout for her. I don’t know what is the best way to trap one specifically as Gamma are a still a Mystery to me.

Nice, normal ILIs are scarce. Maybe non-existent, actually, and I have a lot of ILI friends. But fortunately, SEEs aren't looking for nice or normal. They are looking for crazies whom they can be crazy with, and deep inside, ILIs are more than a bit crazy. If they have good logic and are able to warn SEEs about future disasters which will happen if they keep on doing what they've been doing, that's a bonus.

Here, Harley Quinn is SEE and the Joker is ILI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9vdQTVJEHM

Here is a more realistic version of an SEE-ILI romance. Interaction starts at 0:22: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsSNCmGUK2I
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-27-2021 at 02:18 PM.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LIE: help them win but appear in awe of their success
    ILI: adore their intelligence
    ESI: give them what they want and overlook their selfishness
    SEE: give them free rein but leave the door open

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    LIE: help them win but appear in awe of their success
    This is embarrassingly true.
    ILI: adore their intelligence
    This is obviously true.
    ESI: give them what they want and overlook their selfishness
    I was telling someone the other day that in every communication I've had with ESIs, they seem to be coming from a place deep inside themselves, as if they are shouting from a hole and can't see that other people might not see what they see.
    SEE: give them free rein but leave the door open

a.k.a. I/O
    What does "leave the door open" mean?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    ......What does "leave the door open" mean?
    The more unfettered freedom you give them, they more they think that home is a safe haven. In a way, they themselves create a long leash but a leash none the less.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The more unfettered freedom you give them, they more they think that home is a safe haven. In a way, they themselves create a long leash but a leash none the less.

a.k.a. I/O

I see. Thanks.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gamma SF listens to gamma NT mourning and kicks his butt. Love is measured by the size of the bruise.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Lol how to trap. As an ILI I am already trapped. It's the cage that makes you not catch ILIs. I even put extra 'walls' so I would end up dying here. I avoid any form of contact from people and push them away by feeding to even just the simplest minor thing I have doubts on. A lot of people would get frustrated. Even at work I reject any form of meet up to befriend my coworkers. I work from home btw, I made sure of that so I would not have any further contact with people. I'm so happy mourning how victimized I am not being able to move from my position at all. I moved temporarily though, literally. I'm surprisingly happy with the change. Specially because it seems like my neighbors are quite noisy (you hear people walking around even at night, you hear banging and stuff I don't know why). I was so overwhelmed to think that some strong forces would take me away sooner or later. It's almost like magic. Now to inform everyone of how serious the inertia of this ILI is, I made the necessary change only because my family member got COVID.

Iirc someone shared a video of a lonely ILI guy who lives alone. I watched it and same vibes tbh lol. Same lonely look. Pretty sure he also revels on the "woe is me", "I'm so lonely", "I wonder if someone would just make my life feel like magic? Everyone is just stupid and not worth it!" attitude.

SEE should be the one to destroy the cage or inspire ILIs to get out of the cage.
    Magic is in God, trading cables and bastions of negotiation of living dreams and ripe water for speaking with color and embarking on merry-go-rounds of amusement and conjecture. If You can just bring a new face to what's obvious, and put the puzzle pieces together, or flower a wand or magic sharpie marker for costume play or riddle working, then palm trees and waterfalls of the Einstein true nature contemplation can write You a soul symphony on cloud 9 mountaintop. It is a small thing for the spirit to move mountains.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    "ILIs are more than a bit crazy" - in my case this is true. I guess the stronger the Ni the stronger the crazy. Already crazy by nature and it also gets cultivated. Spending time alone really helps a lot. But the more you stay in that state the more you feel detached and feel that you are too crazy for others. Hence the typical ILI phrase "People are so stupid!". Lol it's a coping mechanism. I don't do that now because one time I shuffled some Lenormand and it showed I need to mature on that area. I always think that it's one of the major things that will lead me to my salvation.
    Hmm, feeling really ghostly or detached from regular tree bears and inhabitants of the atmospheric road shows that You can invade the domains of the bird, and see things, or have a perspective that's very magnetic and illuminating. Interesting, Your Ni.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@MissDucki

omg your new avatar...its so awesome. SQUEEEEE!!!!

/invites MissDucki to join his RPG party lol.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks @BandD!
    The wonderful @rtht made it for me because I started an Alpha army revolution and possible take over. I think this avatar suits my spirit! Don't worry though, I will personally protect you from the take over and you will get special privileges during alpha's reign!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I admit I don't understand or know SEE-ILI dual couples that well, it's a mystery to me. It seems any attempt at SEE using their demonstrative Fe for the ILI ends up hitting their Fe PoLR instead lol. ((and vice versa for SEE's Ti polr))

But maybe that's how it works? I think Gammas are the most sadistic quadra in a way so SEE & ILI probably have arguements back and forth together that turn into sexual tension and they end up dualizing and "hate fvcking" that way? lol Gammas are probably the king of hate fucking tbh.

SEEs seem to hang out with their activity partners a lot more often ((LIE)) and semi-duals ((IEI)).

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is based on their DS (dual-seeking function - "suggestive function"). On some extent, they all apply to all gamma types:

ESI: Show you are intelligent, can explain things very nicely.
    ILI: Openly display your personal power.
    LIE: Stick with them and don't let them go.
    SEE: Show them very imaginative stuff.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE will not be trapped they will find what they want, so they must be lured. SEEs like about ILI exactly what Fe types hate about them, in a crowded room of laughing people the ILI sits emotionless and cold not joining in at all. The SEE will approach them and begin to talk to them and the ILI will talk back in a subtle, frank, and sardonic way that wins the SEE over.

Alternatively, the ILI will be attracted to those that allow them to feel like they can be themselves without having to worry about putting on a happy face.

The SEE prefers this cold and emotionless partner that talks about mysterious Ni things. The ILI prefers a partner that makes them feel comfortable in their own skin and pushes them into action in the world.

The ESI is like the SEE in that they are usually the predator, not the prey. Depending on gender and culture, this situation could be different.

Generally, the ESI will spot the type of person that seems to be knowledgeable and active in Te. If the ESI is looking for a relationship they will find things out about them like, what they do, what their education is, what their plans are, all while monitoring the ethical information they are giving out. They will use this information to evaluate if this partner is worth their time.

The LIE will gladly exchange this type of information with the ESI as well as appreciating the firm politeness of Fi. The LIE is clumsy in ethical communication and finds the ESI elegant, polite, and a pleasure to talk with.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ypu don't need to catch Gamma SF
    They will catch you
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

To find a SEE, just go to a strip club or singles bar. They could be a patron, but don't be surprised to find one tending bar. They are most often called by their nicknames slut, skank, and thot. Male SEEs can be found cheating on their wives.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look good

acknowledge my existence unprompted on a consistent basis

respond well to my dad jokes and attempts at banter/teasing

TIM
    ESFp-Fi 7w8 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice, normal ILIs are scarce. Maybe non-existent, actually, and I have a lot of ILI friends. But fortunately, SEEs aren't looking for nice or normal. They are looking for crazies whom they can be crazy with, and deep inside, ILIs are more than a bit crazy. If they have good logic and are able to warn SEEs about future disasters which will happen if they keep on doing what they've been doing, that's a bonus.

Here, Harley Quinn is SEE and the Joker is ILI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9vdQTVJEHM

Here is a more realistic version of an SEE-ILI romance. Interaction starts at 0:22: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsSNCmGUK2I
    Show me this pool of ILIs

TIM
    ESFp-Fi 7w8 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any overt attempts to trap me will be met with indifference. I tend to be attracted to more cerebral people who seem detached from the main group and it's happenings. A good way to lure me in is to ask for help with something that requires me to display my physical ability. *Larry Lobster Poses*

Or my ability to set ethical matters straight, and say what needs to be said to get the desired outcome in a group. Reprimanding, motivating, or killing someone in a fit of laughter.

How to trap an SEE? Don't see my muscles, physical, social or metaphorical as something dangerous to be restrained, but something to be counted on. Just sit back and be amazed

����������

P.S. If you think you'll be comfortably lounging the entire time, you're laughably mistaken. Alot of what I do I'll push you to learn to do little by little. Shake N Bake Rattlesnake! Letter rip Tater Chip!
    Last edited by CptLandhawk; 05-21-2022 at 01:45 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CptLandhawk View Post
    Show me this pool of ILIs
    Look for ILIs in professions which require a lot of analysis and little physical labor. Computer code writer, investment manager, military analyst, aerodynamics engineer. The more abstract the profession with respect to numbers, and the less provable the mistakes of an analysis, the better.

They tend to drive BMWs if they have money, since “the Ultimate Driving Machine” is a mostly non-problematic substitute for SEEs.

TIM
    ESFp-Fi 7w8 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look for ILIs in professions which require a lot of analysis and little physical labor. Computer code writer, investment manager, military analyst, aerodynamics engineer. The more abstract the profession with respect to numbers, and the less provable the mistakes of an analysis, the better.

They tend to drive BMWs if they have money, since “the Ultimate Driving Machine” is a mostly non-problematic substitute for SEEs.
    Hahaha. Im a car guy so the analogy is perfect. I present as more of a Dodge Challenger than a BMW I'd say. I'll pick up a physical hobby and look into the corporate side of that hobby to find the ILI.

My Inanimate ILI Is manifested in my writing out my long term visions and putting collages together

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don’t catch people, you just talk to them.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I had an interesting experience this evening. I was buying nuts and bolts at the local hardware store, where they sell individual nuts and bolts, but you have to remember the prices because the place has no electronic inventory system.
    I had just eaten a too-large dinner and was feeling stupid and sluggish, so a long list of individual bolt prices were starting to weigh heavily on my mind.

As I stood in the aisle, a possibly gay worker came up and gave me a bright smile, then turned to the woman he was helping and asked, “What was it you were looking for, again?”

I stared dully at her. She was pretty, if you like logical women. I thought, “ILI? No. EIE? No. LSI? No.”

Now she was staring back at me, and I realized that I was being rude, just staring deadpan at her. To tell the truth, I often stare at people to determine their sociotype, but that dinner had practically put me to sleep and I was staring overlong. So I looked away, not feeling particularly up to saying something randomly nice to a stranger, even if I had been rudely staring at her.

She looked disturbed, and I realized that I probably was looking hostile, even though I was flatlined, looking at nothing at all. “Just temporarily dead, ma’am. Nothing to do with you."

Now I’m feeling bad, because I don’t normally go out of my way to give strangers a hard time, so when the worker asked me if he could access the bins in front of me in a weird “Hey, I could like you” voice, I couldn’t help but turn on my 1000-watt Fe-Role smile and say “Sure, no problem.”

I moved down the aisle and got busy looking for nuts for my screws, thinking that I had probably ruined that woman’s day by looking at her so coldly, and would she believe, from my “called up” smile, that I didn’t intend my dead stare to be a criticism of her? Probably not. First impressions matter, and the first impression that I made was that of a rude, mean guy, and the smile which followed seemed to me like it would be fake scenery.

Then she and the store worker moved away from me, but I could still hear her voice, and it had changed from when she first appeared. It was the voice of a woman who had found a great guy and wanted to let him know she was interested.

I thought, “What the hell?” And then I realized that she might be a female LIE.

One, she looked logical but not like the sharp, brilliant logic of an ILI. I find it hard to “see” my Identicals sometimes, but she kind of fit the image. Mainly, she didn't look like any other identifiable type. (actually, she looked like this woman, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adOTBxJWNLw except she had black hair and wasn't smiling.)
    Two, she was asking for help in a very "Se" hardware store. Not that a lot of people don’t do that, but she was asking for help while simultaneously seeming to be in charge of the operation.
    Three, she might have been attracted to my face. Lots of people like their Identicals. I could definitely see a female LIE missing all sorts of clues as to who might be best for her.
    And Four, LIEs expect their partners to be a little mean. Their Duals are Se-Aggressors, after all.

I should have tracked her down and introduced myself. Some of my ESI buddies are single. But, as I said, I was slow.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-26-2022 at 12:52 AM.

TIM
    ILI-H
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She keeps attracting losers and I want to find nice and normal ILI guy for her
    read this again, out loud
    Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    Hence the typical ILI phrase "People are so stupid!". Lol it's a coping mechanism. I don't do that now because one time I shuffled some Lenormand and it showed I need to mature on that area.
    if you're ready to ditch a notion as obviously true as "people are so stupid" over what a deck of cards told you then perhaps it's time to consider the possibility that you are "people"
    I had probably ruined that woman’s day by looking at her so coldly
    i sincerely hope you dont think you can ruin somebody's day to any meaningful extent this easily
    It was the voice of a woman who had found a great guy and wanted to let him know she was interested.
    aren't we optimistic? whatever, go on and get em tiger

Anyways, there isn't really anything to "trapping" an ILI. You simply have to locate one, and this isn't as simple as picking him out of a crowd - indeed, if he's in the crowd to begin with, the odds are quite low that it was of his own volition. I tend to agree with something a previous poster said, you simply have to allow him to be himself and not feel as if there's anything that needs to be hidden from you (the ease with which this can be achieved will vary from person to person). Likewise, you would do well to not give off the impression that you're trying to "trap" him as he would then be liable to avoid you.
    Last edited by sudo; 07-26-2022 at 02:26 AM. Reason: forgot to actually address the thread
    >Some disagree with me. They suck.

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright Gamma's you are now up! Step up to the plate I did how to catch alpha SF and NT, Beta NF and ST. Nowwww it's time for you guys! I will post the one for Delta tomorrow when I have time to complete this saga. A good trap is something to perfect!

So, what is the best way to catch a Gamma SF or NT?
    From my personal experience, the best way to catch an ILI is to seem very capable, especially in something that they're interested in. So if they're playing a videogame, maybe seem very good at the videogame. I'm not really sure how to take the next step, but maybe try to gauge their interest in you based on what they do and then take the initiative in a way that doesn't scare them. This probably has varied success, since the ILI might be projecting some kind of interest but might have some insecurity that stops them from pursuing or wanting a relationship.

Another approach could be to simply make yourself available. Let the ILI know that you're available if they want you. Then they might feel secure enough to make the first move.

I'd guess that playing mind games isn't a good approach for getting an ILI.

Edit: I guess the aim is to seem capable or even powerful somehow. Victims like someone who seems awe inspiring, so find a way to seem awe inspiring I guess. Being just muscular doesn't necessarily work on female ILI's.

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldn’t help but turn on my 1000-watt Fe-Role smile and say “Sure, no problem.”
    Well, I laughed.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With a Pokeball. As bait.

Seriously, just walk into a room with a kitten and I will walk up to you like "AWWWWWE!" and then ask you all kinds of questions.
    @Comparticularly Mental I want this as an anniversary gift
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 10-19-2022 at 02:02 PM.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    lol Gammas are probably the king of hate fucking tbh.
    LMAO wtf

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell us about the times when you clean. "WhOaaAa, men that clean things"

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pls teach me how to stay miles away from catching ILIs it's like catching an STD kthanks

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIEs seem attracted to purity.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    Okay. Basically first, you maximize your use of Fe. Be very expressive and affectionate, especially if they seem to have 3E characteristics (they don't seem to like expressing emotions and seem shy). Like, maybe even try to hug them or kiss them. Just make yourself unbearable to them.

Second, appear to be the weakest willed person that you possibly can. I don't exactly know how you do this. Maybe just appear really vulnerable, especially when it comes to anything physical. Be afraid of bugs or getting dirt on your clothes or something.

Finally, talk at length about Si topics, and show the ILI that you expect them to care about the Si topics. It helps if these Si topics have no pragmatic or useful value whatsoever.

I've also found that it might help if you make it seem like you expect the ILI to pay attention to you visibly and emotionally express themselves in reaction to certain things. It probably also helps to emotionally complain if they appear to not be paying attention, especially if they appear to be thinking about something.

Edit: I recommend that when you encounter a bug, especially one that's harmless like a beetle, that you scream the loudest you possibly can. That should help.

Edit 2: I think that Si creative is a more effective style at warding off the ILI than Si leading. I think that sports is generally not an interesting topic for ILI's. But my exposure to ILI's is limited.

Edit 3: Is there a dual thing going on here?
    So, basically, dont be me. LOL

TIM
    LIE-3Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    Ypu don't need to catch Gamma SF
    They will catch you
    Yep. But you can do things to make it more likely that a Gamma SF will notice you. For example, openly correcting factual inaccuracies in others shows strong Te. It's how I got an ESIs attention.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fake Intellectual View Post
    Yep. But you can do things to make it more likely that a Gamma SF will notice you. For example, openly correcting factual inaccuracies in others shows strong Te. It's how I got an ESIs attention.
    openness in general is attractive to introverts - such as openly correcting factual inaccuracies (of a Te valuing type!)
    SEEs prefer the Gamma NT with a little more modesty

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Pls teach me how to stay miles away from catching ILIs it's like catching an STD kthanks
    activators rarely cause aversion, they quite often do the opposite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast