Default Type Me based on these videos of myself

the 2nd video just click to view directly on YouTube

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm seems like ethical & SI/NE axis, strickly from a quick VI scan.... sorry, I haven't listened at all... is that what you have been typed??

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rtht View Post
    Hmmm seems like ethical & SI/NE axis, strickly from a quick VI scan.... sorry, I haven't listened at all... is that what you have been typed??
    no that's not what I was typed in these videos, to be honest i'm trying to keep the type results relatively hidden so it wouldn't influence what people think on here

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think I also see Si/Ne. Also possible extroversion and a Feeler (ethics). But hey, I'm usually wrong.

My recommendation is to stick around here and interact with people, and you'll get some better opinions.

Actually, I'm watching more of your videos and I'm leaning IEE.

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah thats fair enough..... VI definitely isn't perfect, and some types are probably easier for me to see than others at this stage... Also no offense but you seem either high AF or tired AF in the last video .... so that was throwing me off a bit, and it was the one I was using for VI....

Hopefully you get a few more guesses from other ppl

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also no offense but you seem either high AF or tired AF in the last video .... so that was throwing me off a bit, and it was the one I was using for VI....
    lol that's just my natural demeanor i'm naturally a very low energy person externally but internally I don't feel that chilled or relaxed at all

thanks for your guess/input though appreciate it

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I think I also see Si/Ne. Also possible extroversion and a Feeler (ethics). But hey, I'm usually wrong.

My recommendation is to stick around here and interact with people, and you'll get some better opinions.

Actually, I'm watching more of your videos and I'm leaning IEE.
    that's interesting.. if you feel up to it could you give me specifics because I don't feel like i'm IEE at all.. I personally don't think I actually value Fi over Ti

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spaceynyc View Post
    lol that's just my natural demeanor i'm naturally a very low energy person externally but internally I don't feel that chilled or relaxed at all

thanks for your guess/input though appreciate it
    ooooh my bad! lol..... we'll that's good typing material anyway.... IP temperament sounds promising.... but check out the link below, and see if you relate to either of them

Socionics Temperaments (sociotype.com)

Edit - I just read what you said properly....actually then maybe EP is not a bad fit, if you don't feel relaxed internally.... you don't seem J tbh ......
    Last edited by rtht; 07-26-2021 at 07:35 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooooh my bad! lol..... we'll that's good typing material anyway.... IP temperament sounds promising.... but check out the link below, and see if you relate to either of them

Socionics Temperaments (sociotype.com)

Edit - I just read what you said properly....actually then maybe EP is not a bad fit, if you don't feel relaxed internally.... you don't seem J tbh ......

out of these I relate to the IP temperament no question. as far as EP i'm not very mobile, impulsive or high energy and I don't entertain people naturally, it takes effort for sure. and the J types are out of the question imo.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    IEI
    any specific reasoning?

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

out of these I relate to the IP temperament no question. as far as EP i'm not very mobile, impulsive or high energy and I don't entertain people naturally, it takes effort for sure. and the J types are out of the question imo.
    That's good if you can say IP for sure..... so i'd say XEI then, because there's no way that you have FE polr, from the way that you are interacting with the interviewers, in terms of expression/rapport (IMO)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

F

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    F
    ?

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?
    He meant F>T, XXFx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

?
    feeling type

Fe more possible than Fi
    S more than N

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Did you actually score INFP on the mbti?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Did you actually score INFP on the mbti?
    Yes every single time I take an MBTI test I get INFP and also the first time I ever took one years ago I also got INFP. I also have a specific type that I get a staggering majority of the time on Socionics tests but I don't want to state it in this thread to avoid influencing people's answers/conclusions.

I would say that from a strictly dichotomic basis, INFP makes complete sense for me. I have no doubt I'm those letters. My doubt lies in my functional/IM makeup. I do have a type that my intuition tells me I am, I just fear that I have a subconscious bias that is tainting my thoughts.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes every single time I take an MBTI test I get INFP and also the first time I ever took one years ago I also got INFP. I also have a specific type that I get a staggering majority of the time on Socionics tests but I don't want to state it in this thread to avoid influencing people's answers/conclusions.

I would say that from a strictly dichotomic basis, INFP makes complete sense for me. I have no doubt I'm those letters. My doubt lies in my functional/IM makeup. I do have a type that my intuition tells me I am, I just fear that I have a subconscious bias that is tainting my thoughts.
    It’s dead on I think. It seems to match with the bit of external emotions that you show so yes you are IEI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's just my natural demeanor i'm naturally a very low energy person externally but internally I don't feel that chilled or relaxed at all
    Where did you get this idea? Is this something that people have told you often?

You are an introvert that's for sure.

Your interest in becoming famous is often a characteristic of the central quadras.

In the interview with Jack, you mentioned that you like Hip Hop because it allows you to express yourself completely and authentically. You said it gives off "raw vibes". This sort of attitude toward self-expression is common within the beta quadra.

I got a lot of Fe in your interview and didn't hear a lot of sensing information.

I think you are a chill IEI. But there's always the chance that you could be some atypical ILI, the comment I quoted above gives me doubt about the IEI type. But I am sure you are IEI from the interview because of your free and natural expression of your feelings, especially toward your passion.

ILI would more naturally express their passion through Te and would probably talk about the technical aspects of what they do.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    Where did you get this idea? Is this something that people have told you often?
    yes people have told me often that I appear as a very laid back person with low energy levels. I think there's definitely truth to this as I am generally more laid-back and diplomatic than most people and I am certainly low-energy. However, I tend to be a anxious person and somewhat rigid when it comes to things that directly affect me. Also I have a long history of depression. I think the word that would better characterize me as a whole is melancholy.

I have wondered between ILI and IEI for myself because I see characteristics of both in me.

points for IEI:
    I tend to be interested in human-based things. I'm pretty interested in how people work and social dynamics and people's mental states and how they affect one another.

I am very much passionate about music. Music gets me to dive into abstract mental soundscapes and I am very much into the energy and vibes that music can give off. I admire about that music artists and I think I have a gift for producing this myself. However, the IEI is called the Lyricist and while I can definitely write lyrics I don't think it's my strong suit.

I am a very moody person and base a lot of my actions on my emotional state. If I am depressed or feeling down, I will not be productive at all. However if I am in a good mood or feeling light I become much more energetic and entertaining and can kind of light up a room with humor, sadly that isn't often. My emotions very much dictate what clothes I wear, the music I make, the color I set my lights to in my room. I'm very much into expressing myself in non-verbal ways.

I think I have a decent sense of logic but I can easily tell it's not in my ego. I frequently have doubts of my own understanding and can appreciate when someone makes something make sense to me. I feel a since of euphoria when something I've been brooding over suddenly does make sense.

I don't like tinkering or experimenting with objects. I like following instructions, although I am not always patient in following instructions. I like instructions because they tend to be a fool-proof way of getting an ideal result. I don't like when I have to figure out technical things myself. Also I don't enjoy working with my hands at all. Would never do a physical-technical sort of job like carpentry, construction, car mechanic etc.. absolutely no patience for that sort of thing.

I think in general I get along a lot better with Fe valuing types. Fi valuing types tend to be a bit too dry to me. I tend to be interested in people who aren't afraid to offend and are very entertaining.

I have a very poor memory for factual information. I do much better with understanding the structure of things.

points for ILI:

I don't do well at expressing my feelings verbally. I just show my feelings. People have always told me I can't hide my true feelings. My demeanor is obvious at any given time. I express my feelings better through art, writing or just my actions.

I'm good with computers and tech. I could never create my own program or invent a new technology but I am good at getting around existing technology. Family/friends frequently come to me to help them with troubleshooting their computers/phones etc. Do I enjoy troubleshooting? Overall, not really, I rather not.. but it does feel nice when I solved an issue.

I love technology. I love futuristic tech, electric cars, newest phones, TVs/projectors, video game consoles, headphones. I am interested in that stuff. However, I'm not so interested in the nuts/bolts and the specs. It's more like I'm love with the aesthetic and the overall vibe of futurist items. The sleekness of it.

I tend to do a lot of reading and researching on things that i'm interested in. I'm not interested in data/facts/figures though. More interested in the understandings of things, the structure of them -- I'm more interested in the "why" & "how" but not at all of the "what".

i'm typically not extremely interested in social justice. I'm not at all against social movements, but I am rather more indifferent and like to observe from a bird's eye perspective. I'm like that with most things, I'm not much of a side-taker more of a 3rd person viewer. Also, i'm not big on conspiracies and the supernatural. I do tend to view things frequently in terms of energy and vibes though.
    ---------------------------------------

I relate to the ILI description of Ni being the one who warns people of negative outcomes. I do tend to play that role a lot. But I also relate to the IEI version of dreaming of a brighter future. At the end of the day I like to keep hope alive and believe that things will be better in the future. I dream a lot about a better future in my life.
    Last edited by spaceynyc; 08-01-2021 at 06:39 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

points for ILI:

I don't do well at expressing my feelings verbally. I just show my feelings. People have always told me I can't hide my true feelings. My demeanor is obvious at any given time. I express my feelings better through art, writing or just my actions.

I'm good with computers and tech. I could never create my own program or invent a new technology but I am good at getting around existing technology. Family/friends frequently come to me to help them with troubleshooting their computers/phones etc. Do I enjoy troubleshooting? Overall, not really, I rather not.. but it does feel nice when I solved an issue.

I love technology. I love futuristic tech, electric cars, newest phones, TVs/projectors, video game consoles, headphones. I am interested in that stuff. However, I'm not so interested in the nuts/bolts and the specs. It's more like I'm love with the aesthetic and the overall vibe of futurist items. The sleekness of it.

I tend to do a lot of reading and researching on things that i'm interested in. I'm not interested in data/facts/figures though. More interested in the understandings of things, the structure of them -- I'm more interested in the "why" & "how" but not at all of the "what".

i'm typically not extremely interested in social justice. I'm not at all against social movements, but I am rather more indifferent and like to observe from a bird's eye perspective. I'm like that with most things, I'm not much of a side-taker more of a 3rd person viewer. Also, i'm not big on conspiracies and the supernatural. I do tend to view things frequently in terms of energy and vibes though.
    ---------------------------------------

I relate to the ILI description of Ni being the one who warns people of negative outcomes. I do tend to play that role a lot. But I also relate to the IEI version of dreaming of a brighter future. At the end of the day I like to keep hope alive and believe that things will be better in the future. I dream a lot about a better future in my life.

I think many people like to paint the IEI as a positive dreamy person because they are postivists according the the reinin dichotomies. They can very easily be melancholic and frequently are.

You seem to be in tune with you emotions. While ILIs can easily be emotional and artistic, the level of emotional communication that you have isn't common for an ILI.

You seem to have a laid-back introverted temperament of an IP.

However I see very obvious signs that you at the very least do not value Te and you value Fe. This makes me think if you weren't IEI you may be an SEI. But I don't think you are an SEI because of you preference to describe peoples energy and vibes which I think is more common for Ni types rather than Si types. My reasoning is that it lacks specific sensory detail explaining what they are talking about and instead shows a preference for a subliminal and inexplicable "vibe".

I don't think social justice movements are necessarily a great marker for type since people can join political movements for all kinds of reasons.

I think you are an IEI. However I'm only going by what I see, you and others that know you best are the ones with the most information to make a decision on what type you really are.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

However I see very obvious signs that you at the very least do not value Te and you value Fe. This makes me think if you weren't IEI you may be an SEI.

I've briefly considered SEI but the thing is I have no interest in day-to-day things and living in the moment. I can't live in the moment if I tried. I prefer to dream big and aim for the best and never settle. I am basically always dissatisfied with the current state of things. I suck at relaxing, I don't like nature, and I don't care to blend in with the surroundings and I prefer to stand out and make an impact (even though I suck at it due to a big lack of energy, discipline, confidence & willpower). I also tend to be attracted to people who are bold & decisive which is why Se suggestive I think makes sense to me. Potential and generating ideas for the sake of it does not at all interest me. I admire people who talk less and do a lot. Another reason I think I have low Si is because I relate heavily to the descriptions of Ni ego types who tend to be alarmist when it comes to their health.

However parts of Si that I do relate to is I don't rock the boat often in social situations, I prefer to keep the peace. Also I think I have a good sense of aesthetics as far as music, clothing, fashion, graphic design and colors. I'm not bad at cooking and I generally like my surroundings to be pretty clean although I wouldn't consider myself a neat freak.
    Last edited by spaceynyc; 08-02-2021 at 08:13 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've briefly considered SEI but the thing is I have no interest in day-to-day things and living in the moment. I can't live in the moment if I tried. I prefer to dream big and aim for the best and never settle. I am basically always dissatisfied with the current state of things. I suck at relaxing, I don't like nature, and I don't care to blend in with the surroundings and I prefer to stand out and make an impact (even though I suck at it due to a big lack of energy, discipline, confidence & willpower). I also tend to be attracted to people who are bold & decisive which is why Se suggestive I think makes sense to me. Potential and generating ideas for the sake of it does not at all interest me. I admire people who talk less and do a lot. Another reason I think I have low Si is because I relate heavily to the descriptions of Ni ego types who tend to be alarmist when it comes to their health.

However parts of Si that I do relate to is I don't rock the boat often in social situations, I prefer to keep the peace. Also I think I have a good sense of aesthetics as far as music, clothing, fashion, graphic design and colors. I'm not bad at cooking and I generally like my surroundings to be pretty clean although I wouldn't consider myself a neat freak.

I knew an SEI who said that she could go to sleep anywhere she was. She said all she has to do is get into a comfortable position and slowly relax every muscle in her body.

I told her I was so jealous of that, she might as well of told me she had superpowers.

IEIs can have adequate Si.

IEI seems to me the obvious choice, do you doubt this type?

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What did you get typed as by Jack??
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm leaning towards a Ne lead Fe creative

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni subtype is less expressive than Fe.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post

Presume you mean Ni lead.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack typed me as IEI

also are you saying you’re leaning towards IEE or IEI?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew an SEI who said that she could go to sleep anywhere she was. She said all she has to do is get into a comfortable position and slowly relax every muscle in her body.

I told her I was so jealous of that, she might as well of told me she had superpowers.

IEIs can have adequate Si.

IEI seems to me the obvious choice, do you doubt this type?
    yeah I think IEI is the most obvious choice too but where my doubts lie is that my interests differ compare to other IEIs

a lot of IEIs are into the supernatural or astrology — I don’t care for those things. I don’t believe in Astrology and as far as the supernatural.. I do tend to believe in fate and I believe in a higher power but in everyday situations I don’t think in a supernatural sense so much

another thing is a lot of IEIs and Betas in general are very social justice oriented and have activist leanings. Me personally I’m indifferent to a lot of causes, I feel too detached to be involved in those sorts of things. I’m not against that stuff but I’m also not interested

my use of Ni is hard for me to spot. Usually with other peoples base function it is extremely obvious but for myself it is very hard to track my own base function when it appears.

My interests in technology and computers and electric cars make me wonder if I’m a logical type, but I also doubt that because I admittedly don’t have a deep understanding of that stuff I think I just like vibe of futuristic and tech items

also I’m not sure how I feel about SLEs who should be my dual — on one hand I think their boldness, energy and drive and decisiveness attracts me but they also seem very harsh sometimes. I don’t know if I have ever been close to one, I suspect that I have for a short period of time

I also don’t feel like I’m that terrible at Te.. I don’t feel technically-illiterate .. I can be productive (at times) and I know how to fix certain things. I know some technical aspects of electronics and gadgets but on the other hand I have terrible factual retention, I don’t like fixing things and working with my hands, I’m terrible with saving money even though I do know how to budget well, and I’m terrible at citing examples when explaining a point that I’m making

also I’m not the most sentimental person but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t emotional

i guess all in all I just hope I’m actually IEI and I’m not trying to be IEI subconsciously. I don’t want to be bias lol

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack typed me as IEI

also are you saying you’re leaning towards IEE or IEI?
    IEE

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Presume you mean Ni lead.
    No I mean Ne lead with Fe creative, that is against model A

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I mean Ne lead with Fe creative, that is against model A
    is this a new model that I'm unaware of? Ne lead with Fe creative doesn't really make sense

IEE
    any reasoning for IEE?