Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 130

Thread: Fe creatives & lying

  1. #81
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,796
    Mentioned
    504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah I honestly don't care either way what type Stray Cat is or DEAD's or anybody else's - I like discussion about type. Even if I disagree with somebody about my type I don't get mad with them about it and I don't understand people getting so worked up over it.

    Okay I admit I'm a little offended at the idea of being a Fe subtype IEI =D, but given how 'gay' some of my posts are or whatever, I can't blame people for thinking that way or anything but RL I know I'm just so Ni spaced out like.

    But part of me wishes people could just argue logically and intellectually about this stuff instead of getting emotionally offended but yeah I realize that's too naive.

    The fact that some people here get so pissed off cuz people disagree with their typing- well I mean, you do know you best after all - but some of what you say and what the functions really mean just don't align.

    ((want zap/n0ki to come back now and tell me what a SEI I'm being.))

  2. #82

    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    197
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker The Fool View Post
    I don't feel like justifying anything here lmao
    It's a very weird thread from my POV, because I'm just seeing a bunch of ppl justify why they value FE>FI, but I guess we all have blind spots for our weaker function(s).....

  3. #83
    Poptart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,408
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I feel like people are going from creative Fe -> “manipulative” Fe -> dishonesty -> lying.

    Im not sure if creative Fes actually lie more though.

  4. #84
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    1,203
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Everybody lies but it seems Fe creatives get caught The most lol

  5. #85
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    It's not 'imagination' - it's going by what you really say and what the functions really mean.
    It IS imagination when you cherry pick messages I've written here & use them to justify your deluded theory about me. The shit I've written here is a fragment. Some of you take this fragment & conclude I'm not SLE. Its batshit stupid, ignorant & confirmation bias. I won't post a video cause the second you figure I value Si, you'll accuse me of being SLI.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker The Fool View Post
    I don't feel like justifying anything here lmao. Take it or leave it. If you think what we do is lying then it's lying. Find better people for your needs.
    Don't justify. I was asking a question. That's it. I used the word "lie" because that was the behavior she exhibited. Read through this thread you'll notice decent explanations for this behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Yeah I honestly don't care either way what type Stray Cat is or DEAD's or anybody else's - I like discussion about type. Even if I disagree with somebody about my type I don't get mad with them about it and I don't understand people getting so worked up over it.

    Okay I admit I'm a little offended at the idea of being a Fe subtype IEI =D, but given how 'gay' some of my posts are or whatever, I can't blame people for thinking that way or anything but RL I know I'm just so Ni spaced out like.

    But part of me wishes people could just argue logically and intellectually about this stuff instead of getting emotionally offended but yeah I realize that's too naive.

    The fact that some people here get so pissed off cuz people disagree with their typing- well I mean, you do know you best after all - but some of what you say and what the functions really mean just don't align.

    ((want zap/n0ki to come back now and tell me what a SEI I'm being.))
    Your virtue signaling doesn't impress me. Your insistence of using online text messages to orchestrate a theory about a person's type is shithead retardedness.

    But, fuck, if socionics is the foundation for how you define others go for it.

  6. #86
    in the arms of false mother inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,920
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think it's also that when ppl have been thinking about socionics for a long time, they've kind of grown a huge "database" of patterns and relation to types. so they start spotting types really fast. like i interact with someone irl for like 5 minutes and my brain kind of immediately produces a socionics type sometimes... so it becomes something where it's not about knowing someone so much, but about these patterns, because info metabolism isn't really that personal in a way (it's not personality). ofc i mean i don't think i'm always "right" or anything, but i mean socionics is pretty subjective anyway, like there isn't a way to PROVE it.

    so like @Stray Cat, like the way you talk about this and ask these questions does make me wonder if you value Fi and the Fe creatives aren't being "straight" enough, but idk ofc. and it's not like once an idea is hit upon it's set in stone forever.

  7. #87
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i think it's also that when ppl have been thinking about socionics for a long time, they've kind of grown a huge "database" of patterns and relation to types. so they start spotting types really fast. like i interact with someone irl for like 5 minutes and my brain kind of immediately produces a socionics type sometimes... so it becomes something where it's not about knowing someone so much, but about these patterns, because info metabolism isn't really that personal in a way (it's not personality). ofc i mean i don't think i'm always "right" or anything, but i mean socionics is pretty subjective anyway, like there isn't a way to PROVE it.

    so like @Stray Cat, like the way you talk about this and ask these questions does make me wonder if you value Fi and the Fe creatives aren't being "straight" enough, but idk ofc. and it's not like once an idea is hit upon it's set in stone forever.
    I hear what you're saying. That is a fair take. The fact, is how I communicate online is not how I communicate in real life. Online messages are a snapshot of a moment, not my entire life. Sometimes, in my opinion, to communicate effectively, it is advisable to use another function. It isn't always about you or your ego, while communicating. Might be about helping someone else, in that moment, in their walk through life.

    To theorize about a type isn't wrong, but what if you mistype your spouse or best friend? You expect or encourage IEI behavior when they are really SEI. That person could resent you for an innocent mistake.

    But yeah, I guess socionics can be exciting because it sort of cracks the code of relationships.

  8. #88
    in the arms of false mother inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,920
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    I hear what you're saying. That is a fair take. The fact, is how I communicate online is not how I communicate in real life. Online messages are a snapshot of a moment, not my entire life. Sometimes, in my opinion, to communicate effectively, it is advisable to use another function. It isn't always about you or your ego, while communicating.
    i used to think more like this... but the understanding changed as the pattern database grew...

    To theorize about a type isn't wrong, but what if you mistype your spouse or best friend? You expect or encourage IEI behavior when they are really SEI. That person could resent you for an innocent mistake.
    it's not catastrophic, it's not like i treat people like they are a type description... what happens is i think someone is a type as i observe them more over time sometimes my opinion changes... it's not about treating them a certain way... the human ways of relating and interacting are stronger than these ideas... it's not like i'm a computer and as soon as i have matched a person to a type, it initiates a protocol for how to treat that person...

    But yeah, I guess socionics can be exciting because it sort of cracks the code of relationships.
    not to me

  9. #89
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i used to think more like this... but the understanding changed as the pattern database grew...

    it's not catastrophic, it's not like i treat people like they are a type description... what happens is i think someone is a type as i observe them more over time sometimes my opinion changes... it's not about treating them a certain way... the human ways of relating and interacting are stronger than these ideas... it's not like i'm a computer and as soon as i have matched a person to a type, it initiates a protocol for how to treat that person...

    not to me
    I disagree on the pattern database thing, probably cause it's rigid & humans don't interest me that much

    What is your purpose for typing a person? I have no idea how you treat people or whether that way is wrong, but I am curious why socionics interests you.

    These are my takes on things, not judgments against you cause, frankly, I don't know you. Just cause I do shit a certain way doesn't mean others do or have to

  10. #90
    setting your soul on fire pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    timeless traveler
    TIM
    clown™
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fi types lie plenty.
    Last edited by pandemic candy; 07-31-2021 at 12:39 AM.
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” John 3:16

  11. #91
    setting your soul on fire pandemic candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    timeless traveler
    TIM
    clown™
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Superficial lines and surface level behavior is how newbs who can't read betwen the lines type.

    You can energetically feel the difference between a true Se-lead vs an imposter superficially aping Se:

    Snake : Is this the first time you've

    ever pointed a gun at a person?

    Your hands are shaking.


    Woman : !!!

    (Snake grabs the barrel of her
    gun and pull it to his chest.)

    Snake : Can you shoot me, rookie?

    Woman : Careful, I'm no rookie!!

    Snake : Liar. That nervous glance...
    that scared look in your eyes. They're
    rookie's eyes if I ever saw them.
    You've never shot a person, am I
    right?

    Woman : You talk too much.


    Snake : You haven't even
    taken the safety off, rookie.

    Woman : I told you I'm no rookie!!!


    Snake : You're not one of them are you?

    Woman : Open that door!
    You've got a card don't you!?

    Snake : Why?


    Woman : So we can get
    the hell out of here.

    (The door opens and enemy guards

    rush in.)

    Snake : Looks like we'll be a little
    delayed.

    What are you doing!? Don't
    think! Shoot!

    What are you waiting for? Shoot!!
    Last edited by pandemic candy; 07-31-2021 at 12:37 AM.
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” John 3:16

  12. #92
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Superficial lines and surface level behavior is how newbs who can't read betwen the lines type.

    You can energetically feel the difference between a true Se-lead vs an imposter superficially aping Se:
    Says the stalker who still PMs me, whom I never reply to, who edits & deletes messages cause he craves validation & attention. You're a nobody, a proselytizing dork who needs this site to demonstrate weak Ti that people rightly ignore in the real world.

    How do I know? You use shit shock material while copy & pasting generic definitions to convince people you're intelligent. Fuck off you attention slut.

  13. #93
    in the arms of false mother inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,920
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    I disagree on the pattern database thing, probably cause it's rigid & humans don't interest me that much
    sigh. it's not rigid. i mainly vibe type, i just know that the vibes are coming from patterns and associations. i can't see the "database" or know its contents, it's not based in logic. nor is it static. basically it's not rational.

    What is your purpose for typing a person? I have no idea how you treat people or whether that way is wrong, but I am curious why socionics interests you.
    is it unbelievable that a person can find a theory interesting for its own sake, not to DO something with it? like when a flash of this person seems like x type enters one's mind, it has no purpose, it's a flash of realization. it's like if you spot the color red, you had no purpose in identifying it is red. if you see someone you know when you're out and about you have no purpose in recognizing them. it just happens automatically.

    anyway other than that i was drawn to personality theories because they're beautiful and fascinating and i was mainly interested in myself in the beginning, not others lol. after MBTI which i was dissatisfied with socionics was lovely... a fully fleshed out system that actually makes sense and doesn't convolute jung by having Pi leads as J types and Ji leads as P types. it meets my Ti HA standards. and it's kind of never-ending, there is always more to notice and think about. it has enough truth to be "real" while not being something that can be proven and so it is also "unreal," and i think that is in large part why it remains intellectually stimulating to me. in any case a lot of people who are into socionics are into personality theories/systems in general. why are they all so interested? why are we interested in what we're interested in? why does one thing spark intense stimulation in the mind and another boredom. i find hiking in the woods boring... is there a reason? like i can't think of one.

  14. #94
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    :*

    dude. shut up. u dont have to swing ur massive e-penis every post. we get it. ur SLE
    You're here to meet your drama quota for the week. Needy parasites like you require drama like its oxygen. You purposely chose your sig stand out, so others would automatically notice your messages regardless of whether the shit you ever say is actually relevant.

    You could actually listen & contribute here but you'd rather prove yourself through meaningless semantics to idiots who're clueless to what your real agenda is here.

    You're weak and a pure joke

  15. #95
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    then why do u get wet for me



  16. #96
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    or is that a boner under ur laptop. cant tell



  17. #97
    in the arms of false mother inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,920
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    beta is like the drama quadra though... the combo of Se and Fe valuing is very dramatic.

  18. #98
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    ur implying u know my real agenda. wow look who the creep is now



    ok baby

  19. #99
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,796
    Mentioned
    504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your virtue signaling doesn't impress me.
    Me virtue signaling? lol - Just because I'm not losing my cool and I'm not acting like a rabid retard because people disagree with me on my type doesn't mean I'm virtue signaling anything.

    I talk about my vices and shadow stuff all the time- but I mean, there is such a thing as 'vice signaling' too and it's just as annoying.... anyway I think that phrase is so overused on the internet it is basically meaningless and carries little weight. Like calling somebody a 'SJW.' It used to have some bite - but too many puerile & immature straight boys are over-using it that I don't find any merit behind it.

    Yeah I'm a virtue signaling SJW faget. I don't care. I still don't think you are SLE at times because it seems like you bitch and moan about what IEI does more than you dualize with us. But I mean I could be wrong, time (Ni) will tell. To be fair to you, I do think Beta irrational duality can often have problems & even IRL I have seen it not work out too well- but those might be ESI/LIE couples as well lol.


  20. #100
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    ur implying u know my real agenda. wow look who the creep is now



    see snips like this reveals ur vagina (as in your true anatomy). but ok baby
    Keep cherry picking my messages & obsessing over me you rejected prom date. You're worth absolute dogshit except to people who're cupcakes & addicted to confirmation bias like you.

    Congrats for logging in today alerting us to your time of the month, tho. Tampons be ready. PCandy is open for you

  21. #101
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post


    Me virtue signaling? lol - Just because I'm not losing my cool and I'm not acting like a rabid retard because people disagree with me on my type doesn't mean I'm virtue signaling anything.

    I talk about my vices and shadow stuff all the time- but I mean, there is such a thing as 'vice signaling' too and it's just as annoying.... anyway I think that phrase is so overused on the internet it is basically meaningless and carries little weight. Like calling somebody a 'SJW.' It used to have some bite - but too many puerile & immature straight boys are over-using it that I don't find any merit behind it.

    Yeah I'm a virtue signaling SJW faget. I don't care. I still don't think you are SLE at times because it seems like you bitch and moan about what IEI does more than you dualize with us. But I mean I could be wrong, time (Ni) will tell. To be fair to you, I do think Beta irrational duality can often have problems & even IRL I have seen it not work out too well- but those might be ESI/LIE couples as well lol.

    You're still virtue signaling when you engage in social comparison to make prop yourself up

    I don't care that you vent. It's fine. Sites like this ought to be sources of social connection. What grinds my gears, if you'd like to know, is your tribalism. You may not realize that you use it & I don't believe it's your intent, but all it does is create boundaries between worthy & unworthy. If socionics is bad for society in any way its the tribalism people are using to connect & make cliqs

  22. #102
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    awwwwww so cute.
    @Stray Cat purring like a little good kitten
    @Stray Cat is an infantile tho. takes a bit more work

  23. #103
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    theres a thin line between love and hate. i will fan your flames into love

  24. #104
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,796
    Mentioned
    504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're still virtue signaling when you engage in social comparison to make prop yourself up

    I don't care that you vent. It's fine. Sites like this ought to be sources of social connection. What grinds my gears, if you'd like to know, is your tribalism. You may not realize that you use it & I don't believe it's your intent, but all it does is create boundaries between worthy & unworthy. If socionics is bad for society in any way its the tribalism people are using to connect & make cliqs


    Okay this seems like nothing but a huge projection because I do not think of people in those terms as all. Not even deeply subconsciously. Worthy/unworthy- my brain doesn't even go there. What kind of Fi nonsense is that? I hate that stuff too... I often mock unhealthy Fi people going 'You are not worthy' in campy TV villain voices.

    Nobody here is my 'clique' either. I mean I do have people I get along with and agree with often but I don't have tribes or cliques or clans- I pride myself on my independent lonerism so it sounds like you are projecting something you don't like about yourself onto me? Are you viewing Fe as something clique-ish or whatever? LoL. Eww Lolita had that stereotype of Fe as being that and it makes me barf as well.

  25. #105
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i think it's also that when ppl have been thinking about socionics for a long time, they've kind of grown a huge "database" of patterns and relation to types. so they start spotting types really fast. like i interact with someone irl for like 5 minutes and my brain kind of immediately produces a socionics type sometimes... so it becomes something where it's not about knowing someone so much, but about these patterns, because info metabolism isn't really that personal in a way (it's not personality). ofc i mean i don't think i'm always "right" or anything, but i mean socionics is pretty subjective anyway, like there isn't a way to PROVE it.

    so like @Stray Cat, like the way you talk about this and ask these questions does make me wonder if you value Fi and the Fe creatives aren't being "straight" enough, but idk ofc. and it's not like once an idea is hit upon it's set in stone forever.
    You saying I might value Fi is a guess. Pretty inaccurate considering you're overanalyzing one situation & managing to draw a conclusion from it.

    No worries. Everyone here seemingly overanalyzes my messages anyway. *shrugs*

  26. #106

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    You saying I might value Fi is a guess. Pretty inaccurate considering you're overanalyzing one situation & managing to draw a conclusion from it.

    No worries. Everyone here seemingly overanalyzes my messages anyway. *shrugs*
    This post clearly means you want pizza.
    And a box full of kittens.

  27. #107
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post


    Okay this seems like nothing but a huge projection because I do not think of people in those terms as all. Not even deeply subconsciously. Worthy/unworthy- my brain doesn't even go there. What kind of Fi nonsense is that? I hate that stuff too... I often mock unhealthy Fi people going 'You are not worthy' in campy TV villain voices.

    Nobody here is my 'clique' either. I mean I do have people I get along with and agree with often but I don't have tribes or cliques or clans- I pride myself on my independent lonerism so it sounds like you are projecting something you don't like about yourself onto me? Are you viewing Fe as something clique-ish or whatever? LoL. Eww Lolita had that stereotype of Fe as being that and it makes me barf as well.
    No but I didn't ask for another wall of text from you, about you either.

    Most of my messages are exploratative, not conclusive. If they offend, I often do that to be concise & clear. Its whatever, tho man

  28. #108
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,234
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Have you considered the level of health from these people you have had experience with, as well as their enneagram type? As well as the age.. A teen-early twenties versus a 40-year-old...
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  29. #109
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,234
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Everybody lies but it seems Fe creatives get caught The most lol
    That would be a sign we are more authentic if we don’t hide it on a way to make it look real enough
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  30. #110
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,234
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Yeah I honestly don't care either way what type Stray Cat is or DEAD's or anybody else's - I like discussion about type. Even if I disagree with somebody about my type I don't get mad with them about it and I don't understand people getting so worked up over it.

    Okay I admit I'm a little offended at the idea of being a Fe subtype IEI =D, but given how 'gay' some of my posts are or whatever, I can't blame people for thinking that way or anything but RL I know I'm just so Ni spaced out like.

    But part of me wishes people could just argue logically and intellectually about this stuff instead of getting emotionally offended but yeah I realize that's too naive.

    The fact that some people here get so pissed off cuz people disagree with their typing- well I mean, you do know you best after all - but some of what you say and what the functions really mean just don't align.

    ((want zap/n0ki to come back now and tell me what a SEI I'm being.))
    Question BandD: Do I strike you as more Ni or Fe sub
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  31. #111
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Have you considered the level of health from these people you have had experience with, as well as their enneagram type? As well as the age.. A teen-early twenties versus a 40-year-old...
    Definltely. Nice take

  32. #112
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,234
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think contact makes more of sense with me being DCNH creative, which implies of Fe sub, and many mistake me as Fe base... But my Ni is pretty strong.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  33. #113
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,796
    Mentioned
    504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Question BandD: Do I strike you as more Ni or Fe sub
    Hmmmmm... more Ni-sub really. IEI-Fes seem "softer" to me and more like pseudo-SEIs or something. Because Alphas value Fe but not Ni. You seem more intense and less affectionate with individuals, but you still have the typical IEI compassion and strong caring about the world.



  34. #114
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Stray titties



  35. #115
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,234
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post


    Hmmmmm... more Ni-sub really. IEI-Fes seem "softer" to me and more like pseudo-SEIs or something. Because Alphas value Fe but not Ni. You seem more intense and less affectionate with individuals, but you still have the typical IEI compassion and strong caring about the world.


    @Baqer thought I could be Ni sub..

    It definitely is weird I come off as Fe base though to many, and contact makes sense too.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  36. #116
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,796
    Mentioned
    504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Braingel

    Idk I think there is some biases with the Ni/Fe thing. I think people view Ni-sub IEIs as more like people who are ILI-ish Hannibal like to others, way less emotional - always provoking people to 'toughen up' by psychoanalyzing them in a cold and cruel way almost. Not showing much feeling or affection (pure Ni can be pretty sadistic) - but I mean , IEIs are supposed to have creative 3D Fe besides that. I think there is some truth to that probably, but it's exaggerated.

  37. #117
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,234
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    @Braingel

    Idk I think there is some biases with the Ni/Fe thing. I think people view Ni-sub IEIs as more like people who are ILI-ish Hannibal like to others, way less emotional - always provoking people to 'toughen up' by psychoanalyzing them in a cold and cruel way almost. Not showing much feeling or affection (pure Ni can be pretty sadistic) - but I mean , IEIs are supposed to have creative 3D Fe besides that. I think there is some truth to that probably, but it's exaggerated.
    Ni sub also makes sense with my autism... I could also just be an IEI 0. Right on between Ni and Fe sub.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  38. #118
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,796
    Mentioned
    504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dark IEI: ooh prison Chad, how many people have you murdered?
    Dark SLE: Uhhh idk man, about 7 or 8 (in doofus macho voice)
    Dark IEI: Eww I'm rather disappointed in you Chad. Your kill count needs to be in the upper teens or I'm not going to get even half-way hard. Stop being a pussy and be even more brutal. Or this thing between us just isn't going to work out.
    Dark SLE: Me the pussy? That's a riot. You haven't killed anybody yet yourself.....

    Suddenly a SLI prison guard comes and glares at the Betas with suspicion. He doesn't actually hear what they are saying but feels weird about it.

    Dark IEI (in manipulative creative Fe voice): Oh hello there sir. I'm just talking to this offender sir and helping him become a constructive member of society. *points to visitor badge* Even though he'll never be up for parole we should still have the compassion to teach him valuable life skills.

    SLI smiles gently and walks on, mistaking the IEI for his activity partner.

    Dark IEI: God what an idiot. Now where were we Chad....

    ((Is this what you mean about creative Fe lying? LoL))

  39. #119
    chriscorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Posts
    3,071
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Ni sub also makes sense with my autism... I could also just be an IEI 0. Right on between Ni and Fe sub.
    My dad is Ni sub and he's not Hannibal like at all. In fact, he cares about the good of humanity a great deal. He's probably autistic, but in the 60's people didn't test for that sort of thing as much. They just said he was special and genius, but left it up to my grandma, who decided he needed to go to Catholic school.

    My dad threw a fit in front of me 8 years ago and ripped up his mom's Catholic bible that she left him. I had to calm him down because I'm the only one who can. Well, I used to be the only one who could, now he listens to my SLE daughter too. You see, the nuns used to hit him with rulers.... He wasn't disobedient, he was just autistic.
    Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

    -Carl Jung

  40. #120
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,234
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    My dad is Ni sub and he's not Hannibal like at all. In fact, he cares about the good of humanity a great deal. He's probably autistic, but in the 60's people didn't test for that sort of thing as much. They just said he was special and genius, but left it up to my grandma, who decided he needed to go to Catholic school.

    My dad threw a fit in front of me 8 years ago and ripped up his mom's Catholic bible that she left him. I had to calm him down because I'm the only one who can. Well, I used to be the only one who could, now he listens to my SLE daughter too. You see, the nuns used to hit him with rulers.... He wasn't disobedient, he was just autistic.

    I know very well about the adults around you as a child, thinking yo are just naughty, when you merely are having autistic symptom.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •