Thread: Genes, types and other disorders ;)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Genes, types and other disorders ;)

Hi. I have found (I guess not only me that children tends to be in asymetrical relations with their parents. Eg. I sow 6 ISFp mothers with ISTj sons, 5 ISFj mothers with ISTp sons, 2 ENTp fathers with ENFj daughters, 2 ESFp fathers with ESTj sons and 2 ENTj fathers with INFp sons and daughters. But if mother and father are ESTj, the child is ESTj also. Of course, there is some corelation with genes. It seems, that personality is encoded in three or four genes and one or two are activated and one o two are hidden for next generation. Maybe these genes comes from diffrent monkeys? Eg. these from alpha socion are made of baboon genes It is very common, that child is with assymetrical relation with one parent. I am ENTp and I have INFj mother and ESTj father and an ISFp sister also The personality of my dog is unknown What do you think? What about socionics model and genes?

Check out the ESTj monkey: http://money.cnn.com/2003/09/04/pf/s.../monkey.03.jpg :-)

http://www.wsd1.org/LTCActivities/Do...ull%20face.JPG - This monkey is clearly and

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Genes, types and other disorders ;)

LOL. Cute monkeys

Actually the official statistics (that are quite scarce nonetheless...) apparently show sociotype inheritance of sons with dual parents shows sons identical to one (usually the father), and then obviosuly dual to the other (usually the mather). And that this happens regardless of gender.

So that if true may suggest sociotype has plenty of early education... or maybe we can suppose insane evolution took place in order to guarantee the most percentage "peaceful" families by inheriting in that shape. But I seriously doubt so... Mendel's laws don't work in a way that would allow dual pair population's proportions to stay equitative that way. So... I dunno...

Here

Personally my case is screwed up... in a way i'm my dad's superego, my mother's contrary, one of my brother's dual and the other's supervisor...

Motherside-Grandmother(INFj)
    Motherside-Grandfather(INFp)
    Fatherside-Grandfather(INTj)
    Fatherside-Grandmother(ESFj)

Mother(ENFj)
    Father(ISTj)

Me(INFj)
    Brother(ESTj)
    Brother(ENTp)
    Balzac

Creepy-1-INTj-4u

My dad is an INFp and I'm an INTj. F***** my life up and slowed my intellectual development as he never encouraged me to develop my logical skills and when ever I did show off my skills he never gave me much praise but instead would dismiss my logical abilities because he was insecure about his own.

Not until I got out of that horrible house did I start to blossom intellectually and find my own way.

These types of relationships are horrible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are forcing a perception with too small of a data sample and/or may have their types wrong. I've seen a plethora of intertype relations in my family and in others. I think I know more people who are benefactors to their parents than vice versa.

Creepy-

dfgd

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mom: INFp
    Dad: ISFj

A Relation of Benefit that ended in bitter divorce. I was around 4 years old then, so it didn't affect me as much as it should.

Stepdad: ESTp

Making a Dual relationship for my mother and him. He and my dad don't interact enough to really see any Supervision.

Me: INTp
    Sister: ESFp

We're dual siblings, so that works out. I have a semi-dual relation with my stepdad, but it's alot worse than the word 'dual' might suggest. He and my sister are Comparative, and so are my mother and I. My dad, my sister, and I are all Gamma quadra members, which draws us all together.

Uncle: ENTp, maybe
    Cousin: INTj
    Cousin: ISTj

My uncle's a washed-up drunk, so noone really has a good relation with him, especially my dad and my mother. I'm the beneficiary to my ISTj cousin, which makes for a very strong friendship (or at least I see it that way.) Not sure about him and his dad. And my cousins hate my sister.

(And just as a little tidbit: Ever hear of the Nine Miners of Pennsylvania? Well, my uncle was the 7th one.)

Girlfriend: ESTj
    Girlfriend's dad: INTp
    Girlfriend's mom: ESFp

My girlfriend is heavily involved in every school-related function, community-based project, or random humanitarian clubs, which makes dating her very difficult with no free time for her and all the free time in the world for me. I think she's like this possibly because of the one-way relationships with her parents.

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cone's all Gamma-quadra family is quite interesting.

I know of a full Alpha example too. Before socionics I couldn't imagine how those four could belong to the same family but makes pretty much sense now.

Father: INTj (Nuclear physcist)
    Mother: ESFj (School teacher)

Son#1: ISFp (Good-for-nothing)
    Son#2: ENTp (Programmer)

I know about this family by being long ago an aquaintance of Son#2. So they really have a kinship I can't understand back here from Delta but seems to exist. They DO indeed behaved like 4 children
    Balzac

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heres how my family goes.

Dad: INTJ
    Mom: ESFJ
    Brother: ESFP

My dad is an INFp and I'm an INTj. F***** my life up and slowed my intellectual development as he never encouraged me to develop my logical skills and when ever I did show off my skills he never gave me much praise but instead would dismiss my logical abilities because he was insecure about his own.

Not until I got out of that horrible house did I start to blossom intellectually and find my own way.

These types of relationships are horrible.
    You have to see it from the other side too. My father is an INTJ and encourages my intelectual side while overlooking other aspects. He cares solely about logic, efficiancy/scedules, etc... where as I couldn't care less. We have a pretty good relationship exept when it comes to talk about my future... where he believes in concrete stable jobs and good schooling... and I believe in.... uh... music. So, uh, you can see where conflict may come into play. This position is kind of worse because I really have no control over things, he is the father, I am the son, and well he believes I have A LOT to learn. I say that I'd rather follow something I have my heart in or not have a job at all. He finds that foolish and against logic. I find logic like the poop in my toilet... it smells bad. Ha, that was silly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    Wow, those are some crazy stats, f.
    > dad (ESTp)
    > Mom (ISFj)
    > Me (ESTp) (like my dad)
    > brother (INTj) (more supervisoon!)

> My other brother has autism, so I guess that he really doesn't count here. However, if my life depended on a guess for his type, I'd say ESTj.

You are in supervision of you mother and your brother is in supervision of you father. So my theory is true for you, nothing crazy here I suspect autism becouse of mixing two but it is only my theory

[/quote]

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    My other brother has autism, so I guess that he really doesn't count here. However, if my life depended on a guess for his type, I'd say ESTj.
    From the very few I've read about autism, probably they can count if we read Model-A in terms of a full-biased subtype. More precisely, autism as a psychiatrical disorder is often seen as an overwhelming level of specialization on one of the functions. I'm not really a psychiatrist to make a guess on if it can be focused on any particular of the 8 but I'll imagine the treshold necesary to start using the unfocused hemisphere is way too high, so that 99% of the time all matters are solved on the intellectual one. Autists probably have a that's twice as strong as the Analyst's one, or a that's twice as strong as the Administrator's one, but the lack of symbols, developed language and other common practices it's as powerful as empty of contents to start processing. That's why they often surprise people with superb examples of memory, or logical, or artistic skills. Their skill and their illness can be focus.

Maybe Logical-Extravert, Logical-Introvert, Ethical-Extravert, etc. single-function types may explain their reality?
    Balzac

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Dad, ESTj, mom, ENFj.

f, you may be on to something.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Dad, ESTj, mom, ENFj.

f, you may be on to something.
    Friend: INFj
    Friend's dad: INFp
    Friend's mom: ISTp

Another bitter divorce, this time because of Super-ego relations.

Friend's stepmom: quite possibly ESTp
    Friend's stepbrother: ESTp
    Friend's little brother: ESFp

My poor friend...

And it's kind of weird having a 12 year-old as your dual.

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I've posted this in another thread, but here:

Mother: ENTj
    Father: ISTj
    Me: INTj
    Sister: ISTp
    Sister: ESFp
    Sister: ISFp
    Sister: INTp

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBottom
    My father is an INTJ [....]We have a pretty good relationship exept when it comes to talk about my future... where he believes in concrete stable jobs and good schooling... and I believe in.... uh... music. So, uh, you can see where conflict may come into play.
    Hmm, I think this is more of a dad thing than a type thing. I have the same discussions with my dad.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was also quite werd when my shrink was my dual.
    Whoa, what was that like?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My dad is my mom's benefactor. My mom is my illusionary, and my dad is my conflict. They really messed me up in the head, especially my dad. On top of it we were jewish immigrants that moved to iowa from the former ussr and then to new york.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany