Thread: My type(s) thread

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My type(s) thread

Last edited by necrosebud; 04-26-2023 at 06:12 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you feel that your socionic subtype has been pretty consistent throughout your life? (I don't doubt your type at all lol, just curious as another likely EII )

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My opinion based on your video was about possible LII.

In case you are not another Rose which had an account with EII in the profile and which seemed closer to F (IEI), you may have LII indeed.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you think your enneagram type affects others perception of your socionics type?
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I’ve never posted a video. And yes, rose is not necessarily uncommon it seems for username, now that I’ve spent some time in typology communities. So no, that’s not me.

And can you still not recognize that my brother posted under this account very early on, whom people typed LII because he superficially resembled an introvert (he’s LIE). That you typed a man, not me lol? I’ve said this to you before. It’s not his account anymore.
    I didn't know that two people used this account, why are using his account without openning a new one or vice versa?

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought that You were really clearly NF for always going to Your moods and internal standards or viewpoints with mercy and music for grasping or understanding and enhancing the ideal life experience.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    The time is alway right to do what is right.
    Become who you are.
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

my question: What are some real life examples of how you value Te? How would u explain your 1D but valuing of Te.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@RaptorWizard

You have evolved to your final form (until the next one comes along) - a cosmic dork starry in the sky uplifting all with pure galaxy Ne. Returning us all to our childlike birthright to eternally play. Deltas are in Heaven but they see you in the night sky riding a rainbow while playing a guitar all while being a mother f*ckin Raptor that they realize this was better than the Heaven they thought they wanted.

Heaven was peaceful and calm and safe, but also eternal vanilla fields of boringness and stuck energy. Somebody couldn't help but come along with a little needle and give it a little POP. Reality then exploded in the colorful cacophony of what we know as evil Rainbow Fe- the worldly but magical energies that twists all around for a fun, entertaining ride!

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    @RaptorWizard

You have evolved to your final form (until the next one comes along) - a cosmic dork starry in the sky uplifting all with pure galaxy Ne. Returning us all to our childlike birthright to eternally play. Deltas are in Heaven but they see you in the night sky riding a rainbow while playing a guitar all while being a mother f*ckin Raptor that they realize this was better than the Heaven they thought they wanted.

Heaven was peaceful and calm and safe, but also eternal vanilla fields of boringness and stuck energy. Somebody couldn't help but come along with a little needle and give it a little POP. Reality then exploded in the colorful cacophony of what we know as evil Rainbow Fe- the worldly but magical energies that twists all around for a fun, entertaining ride!
    Amazing, sweeping Me off My copycat racecar for the glacier of perspective to play with the pen and forge an alliance of free birds and a hot air balloon of golden internal tornado to the whacky worlds summit of strange energy.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    The time is alway right to do what is right.
    Become who you are.
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

also video will prob be sent through pm; I won’t post it here.
    From your account a video was placed before.

EII which is your profile is not your type. INFP which is in your signature is more possible. Though, in case the video in the mentioned above thread is yours I'm lesser sure in INFP. Your talking style on the forum reminds P types.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, you don’t think I am EII. You have said this before.

Now, I want you to respect my boundaries. I neither want to, nor see much of a point in communicating with you. I want to be left alone.
    If you click someone's profile, you should see an option to add the user to an ignore list. Maybe that would be helpful.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You have said this before.
    Not in this thread and not near messages here, so not anyone could see that.
    This is useful as you still mistake and mislead others by wrong profile type and by claiming wrong opinon in messages. Besides misleading nonsense of assigning yourself 2 different types in the same time (one of which I do not exclude totally).

I'm annoyed when people mislead about my duals, while what you do is much against what they are. As your victimish s&m, guro and suffering inclinations related to Se and rather against Fi.

> Now, I want you to respect my boundaries.

This forum is to discuss types, what I do. You should respect its task and not doing inappropriate demands which support spreading of misleadings here.

Also
    As you did not said was the video before from your current account of your or other human, this supports doubts that it was you. That human could have T type, while your messages are closer to F alike INFP. So I doubt that was your video and taking your disrespect to objectivity and to interests of people which depend from the truth by your wish of typology censorship, this arises the chance that you lied to people on this forum by using the account of other human or by posting a video of other human. Though, there is a little chance that some higher than common touchy T as INTP may behave alike you.
    Last edited by Sol; 01-29-2022 at 06:37 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Maybe that would be helpful.
    She wants more than not to see disagreements, - to get agreements with what she wants to think about own type.
    It's common for F types to use typology forums for flooding with types role playing. Criticism which supports the truth about types is often opposes to this wish, as those people rarely study the typology good enough to be sure in own type. They want an attention, to talk and to play, but not to understand typology good or to use it seriously later.

I saw the similar on socioforum where later was forbidden to say disagreements about what types people think at themselves. Flooders have taken control there and set own interests above people who are interested in types. While admin wants more messages on that forum (what flooders produce the most) and seems has not much interest in typology.

Also
    That she thinks as useful idea to show her video to random noobs and to hide it from more experienced alike me, may have partly the basis in a hope to easier mislead noobs about her type by what she may say there. The aim can be to get agreements on what I've pointed above. She'd could to write another yet questionnaire but not much people want to read them, while attention is important part of flooding too.