Thread: Villains of Untypical Types

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Villains of Untypical Types

Inspired by @BandD’s post on Disney villains and by the thread on EII villains, what are some villains of untypical types?

“Untypical” in my book would be Si-valuers. Alpha and Delta F types I would assume to be more untypical than the T types. But feel free to use your own judgement.

Also suggested is briefly summarizing these character’s motivations.

Apologies if this thread already exists; I blame the forum’s poor search engine. シ

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think every type can be evil regardless of their type. So there are no untypical villain types, however, the way they are evil may not fit stereotypical standards.

SEIs are the cutest, so they might not fit into that standard but here is a SEI gone bad:

Her ILE husband is also evil.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I think every type can be evil regardless of their type. So there are no untypical villain types, however, the way they are evil may not fit stereotypical standards.

SEIs are the cutest, so they might not fit into that standard but here is a SEI gone bad:
    You say that, but how many SEI do you expect to find in your nearest prison? How many SLE? How many SEI cult leaders can you name? Mass shooters?

Any type can be evil, sure, but one notices that certain types seem to be more inclined to act on their evil impulses to greater effect. @one’s crusade against her ESE brother is I’m sure righteous but the evilness she attributes to him seems limited to annoying her occasionally.

That’s why I’m interested in villains of these types who do enough evil to write about! Are their motivations convincing? If so, do they tend to be particularly interesting? I’m curious to see!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Everyone knows my answer to this
    Keep fighting the good fight. You’ll surely vanquish the forces of light and love if you try hard.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Real life villain - Elize Matsunaga shot and dismembered her husband

https://www.netflix.com/title/81043160

I think she’s SEI or ESI.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post

Hmm. SEI are crafty. I find it more difficult to believe an SEI killed him like that — a nurse should know ways to kill that are more subtle.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And thus ESE the hugster was born.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    You say that, but how many SEI do you expect to find in your nearest prison? How many SLE? How many SEI cult leaders can you name? Mass shooters?
    I am aware of the stereotypes: SLE in prison for rape and murder, EIE is cult leader, while SEI and ESE cooks meals and EII, IEE wander around like manic pixie dream girl/boy.

Inmate people are generally in prison mainly either because of their environment/conditions or because they are pyschopaths. Ofcourse there are also some people who are there for their one-time crimes or their addictions/compulsions.

Psychopath is someone who has no remorse or empathy, they are people who suffer from lack of conscience in irredeemable way. Like rest of the humanity, they come in all shapes and forms. They are not dominated by spesific types. I personally don't type them because their psyche is too jacked by other variables in their cognition. Most mass shooters probably fit into this category.

If I were to evaluate people who are there because of their environment/conditions, I assume to find more SLEs than SEIs, but that doesn't necessarily make them more evil than rest.

I am not in prison and in my life, I can't see the SLEs I know as evil or villain, I also don't know SEIs like that, but I am sure there are SLEs and SEIs who would fit into that. The people I would describe them that way were other types and some were Si/Ne valuers and I again met some other people of same type that I would even describe as too good. So I think these kinds of things are not matter of type.

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Any type can be evil, sure, but one notices that certain types seem to be more inclined to act on their evil impulses to greater effect. @one’s crusade against her ESE brother is I’m sure righteous but the evilness she attributes to him seems limited to annoying her occasionally.

That’s why I’m interested in villains of these types who do enough evil to write about! Are their motivations convincing? If so, do they tend to be particularly interesting? I’m curious to see!
    I think their core motivations are generally more tied to their enneagram types.

Socionics wise, Si/Ne F villains fit more into norms, they appear to be more nice or righteous depending on Fi/Fe valuing.
    Last edited by myresearch; 07-19-2021 at 11:15 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

well I still stand by my theory that EIIs can be serial killers cuz Se polr can also make you execute Se in weird ways as much as it can make you appear oh so over the top innocent because you avoid Se stuff. A bullied LII nerd school shooter probably isn't that uncommon either. (no offense to LIIs though u know I love u)

Se/Ni is naturally what makes a person 'villainous' cuz of the Hannibal nature. Ni - reading people. And Se - eating them. So any villain in the 'not typical' category would be Alpha or Delta.

Ni/Se can also be Ni - creating. Se - dancing. Or Ni - thinking of healthy consensual sex. Se - executing it in a way that's moral and fun for both parties. Or Ni - thinking of an idea to empower all the Potential Slayers to rid the world of Pure evil vampires. Se = Saying something nice to Willow so she'll do it. But I mean yeah Se/Ni gets a bad reputation for the natural Hannibal-y ness to it.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    well I still stand by my theory that EIIs can be serial killers cuz Se polr can also make you execute Se in weird ways as much as it can make you appear oh so over the top innocent because you avoid Se stuff. A bullied LII nerd school shooter probably isn't that uncommon either. (no offense to LIIs though u know I love u)
    I can't see the correlation of Se-polr getting bullied or murdering people. I can't see myself tolerating any kind of bullying that has done to me or people I love. I only get attempted to bullied once. When I was 12, some girl tried to bully me because she told me and others to buy some shoe and I said no, then started to insult me. I didn't respond first because I didn't care, but then other people start to join and I noticed that I care. Then I bullied them back, she ofcourse tried to fight back, but after sometime she started to run and hide when she sees me. I bullied her for a year.

Before and after that, I also protected some people from bullying, however, if I don't know the back story of it, I generally don't interfere, because I discovered that there are sometimes reasons for that to happen.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post

She wasn't the real villain, her husband was a narcissist and cheated on her, she also has some psychological issues and is probably some heavy borderline mix. Her crime was purely passionate and desperate which is different from evil intention. The dismembering I believe was to make sure he was dead and wasn't gonna come after her. I could be wrong though, I'm not very good at spotting people's intention, it's just what it seems to me.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI dungeon master from D&D cartoon, apparently he was the villain after all.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII - Scarlet Witch
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Harley Quinn - ESE
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In the film Zootopia, the villain turns out to be an IEE, which I’d say is very unusual.

However, the film’s main characters are LIE (Nick) and ESI (Judy), with most of the supporting characters being Betas (with a few exceptions. The weasel is SLI and the wolves are LSE), and since it is passably likely that the screenplay was written by an IEI, or at least, strongly influenced by one, then an IEE villain makes some sense.

Rather than a portrayal of realistic social roles and inclinations, I see this choice as revenge for a grade school slight.

Heck, the plot even explicitly features that.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A lot of Karens are stereotypically alpha SF.
    Last edited by Hope; 09-04-2021 at 01:07 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    A lot of Karens are stereotypically alpha ST.
    I KNEW it. “Karens” are made-up.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I KNEW it. “Karens” are made-up.
    I meant SF. Lol
    Anyway pretty much yes. It's like they are acting.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medusa from the manga/anime Soul Eater seems LII. Seems motivated mostly by detached curiosity.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is sociopath lady is IEE or ILE: https://youtu.be/SbUTHDxhmME?t=174

Casey Anthony is SEI

IMO