Thread: Inner Child Test

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Inner Child Test

Last edited by necrosebud; 04-26-2023 at 06:02 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need to grieve.
    Your inner child is trying to tell you that you need space to grieve. You have unprocessed emotions that are weighing you down and contributing to mental/physical unease. Take a moment to reflect on what unprocessed trauma you might be carrying. Have you given yourself adequate space and time to face your heartbreak, feel it, and let it go? Your inner child carries the weight of this burden and is pleading you to finally work through it. It’s time to stop pretending that everything is okay, gently take the hand of your inner child, and let this sadness transform and be integrated.
    Keywords:sorrow, heartache, mourning, anguish, repression, avoidance, numbness, letting go

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need to slow down.

Your inner child is trying to tell you that you need to slow down – you are moving too fast in life. Perhaps you are working too much, never taking breaks, or constantly trying to get through a long “to do” list. On the other hand, you might be placing unrealistically high expectations on yourself to achieve, produce, and succeed – to your own detriment. Whatever the case, your inner child feels suffocated. S/he needs space to breathe, to move slowly, and to enjoy life.
    Keywords: minimalism, decompression, taking it easy, essentialism, moderation, deceleration, slowness

I don't think mine is accurate at all
    Last edited by Aquamarine; 07-15-2021 at 03:27 AM.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    IEI-H 946
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I do need more adventures and excitement in my life. But I have plenty of nature here, so I need it from somewhere or something else.