Threaded View

TIM
    ILI-HC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool The beginning of a new era

Aside from the dramatic entrance that is the title, here is my introduction to the socionics community:

You can call me Qams ig, I am 21 years old and currently in North America, currently studying Economics.

I found out about Socionics in 2020 (last year) and in actuality have deep-dove into it, which compliments my interests in psychology, psychoanalysis, just humanities in general. I have tried to do art but I just can't get myself to have the patience to do so. I could say I can fairly hold my stance on it, but, just like anything else, I acknowledge there's also a lot of things I know I haven't mastered yet. Then again, I think it's wise to know what you don't know to expand the vision further.

Anyways, here's more or less my typings:

MBTI: I'm ENFJ (although I don't buy MBTI anymore, this more or less means to me more that I'm a Jungian Extraverted Feeler with a preference towards Intuition)

Sociotype: EIE-1Ni Dominant

Enneagram stuff:
    Social 2 with trifix 251

Other "typologies":
    Psychosophy: VELF
    *Jungian Archetypes (if you treat them as typology, in which case: don't): Magician
    *Temperament: Melancholic-Choleric
    *Big Five/SLOAN: SLOAI

About myself:

Aside from what I said before, I have a wide variety of interests in both knowledge and media. I think words might be just not enough to fully capture what I want to say, so I guess I will just reveal it from time to time here lol.

I look forward to participate here further :]]]
    Last edited by QamsX; 07-09-2021 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Emoticon automatically changed to emoji