View Poll Results: What type am I?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • SEI

    0 0%
  • ILE

    1 14.29%
  • ESE

    0 0%
  • LII

    0 0%
  • IEI

    1 14.29%
  • SLE

    0 0%
  • EIE

    0 0%
  • LSI

    0 0%
  • ESI

    0 0%
  • LIE

    0 0%
  • SEE

    0 0%
  • ILI

    0 0%
  • EII

    4 57.14%
  • LSE

    0 0%
  • IEE

    1 14.29%
  • SLI

    0 0%
Results 1 to 36 of 36

Thread: I forgot I wanted a type me thread, but finally, here it is!

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I forgot I wanted a type me thread, but finally, here it is!

    As if people long awaited its arrival, lol.

    Feel free to throw in any typing, with or without explanation.
    I will not cooperate and answer questions for the most part, it's mostly to keep track of trends, quoting in here the typings I get and whatnot.

  2. #2
    The Darling Duck~ MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    Posts
    1,600
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would say Beta NF. Your profile avatar made me think of NF immediately. The way you write is profound in a more Ni way. You seem to respond well to the Se doms and creatives on here. You seem to be Se dual seeking and need some encouragement in that area. You seem more Fe/Ti to me as I get a different feel with Fi/Te users.

    Ima say IEI over EIE personally.

  3. #3
    Kardashev Scale Blade Runner 2017 2049 Bunny ZidaneLugia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden RealMadridLive SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    WiredforBattleShingo
    Posts
    2,991
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    NF, very sprinkler like with the fuzz and cute items of play and sunshine.
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/evolvedraichu
    Pokemon is somewhere fun over the Rainbow emblazoned by the Power of 4ever. The clouds soar and the island escalates a Lugia petal dance tempest blizzarding shiny Ash. Evanescence sparkles glistening auroras of mirth and high frequency channels embarking with the winds of new beginnings. This magical adventure turns on at the dawn of time in 2000. Ceremony and enchantment dazzle the world with colors galore. Mania and extravagance shape shift and transform into the greatest show on earth, the evolution of Pokemon
    Something has arrived. That threatens to throw everything terribly out of balance. When it comes, will you accept your destiny? And when it’s your chance to be a hero, will you rise to the challenge? This year, discover how 1 person can make all the difference! Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of 1

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I would say Beta NF. Your profile avatar made me think of NF immediately. The way you write is profound in a more Ni way. You seem to respond well to the Se doms and creatives on here. You seem to be Se dual seeking and need some encouragement in that area. You seem more Fe/Ti to me as I get a different feel with Fi/Te users.

    Ima say IEI over EIE personally.
    That's interesting, I never got "beta NF" so far, it was always IEI hands down.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    NF, very sprinkler like with the fuzz and cute items of play and sunshine.
    I tend to see myself as dark and gloomy, that's a nice thing to hear. Thank you.

  6. #6
    Terrorist RBRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Livonian Order
    TIM
    Mental Extremist
    Posts
    422
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm completely sure you're an EISNTFpj.

  7. #7
    Temporarily unavailable qaz00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Posts
    604
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    H-EII

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    I'm completely sure you're an EISNTFpj.
    Oh boy, I love this one.
    Dis me type nao.

  9. #9
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lamp
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    13,562
    Mentioned
    580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    To be honest I don't pay much attention to your posts to even know.

    I'm inclined to think EII over IEI because you always seem so sweet and good in your posts ((from what I remember of them anyway)) and I never saw you post anything intense or provocative. You don't really come off like me or Kara or Aylen or crazedrat for example.... could be NTR tho I guess. IEIs are supposed to 'fix' a lot of the evilness of other Beta types, but I mean we're still Betas.

  10. #10
    ♛♛♛ 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 ♛♛♛ Astor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Beta Family Cult Ranch of Gulenko
    TIM
    IEI~N™
    Posts
    3,162
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    my gut is leaning heavy on the IEI side right now from the little I’ve seen

    ·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  11. #11
    Seed my wickedness Sanguine Miasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Posts
    7,484
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think IEx.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

    NO Private messages, please. Use Discord instead.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EII

  13. #13
    Moderator myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,788
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    When you were typing yourself as EII, I thought you are IEI>>IEE. After some time that you typed yourself as IEI, I thought IEI ~ EII. You have 364 posts, you have to share, post more so people can form a more solid opinion.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    When you were typing yourself as EII, I thought you are IEI>>IEE. After some time that you typed yourself as IEI, I thought IEI ~ EII. You have 364 posts, you have to share, post more so people can form a more solid opinion.
    I never typed myself EII nor IEI, lol.
    This thread is to see what people think, how trends change over time, better start early to get the most data. I'm not asking for help, just curious in how I come accross.

  15. #15
    Moderator myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,788
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    I never typed myself EII nor IEI, lol.
    This thread is to see what people think, how trends change over time, better start early to get the most data. I'm not asking for help, just curious in how I come accross.
    I remember your posts, it was some time ago, so I don't remember word by word, however, it was on Random Thought Thread, some people said you were Fe or you said some people think you are Fe but you are not Fe at all. Then, after some time, your decision has changed on another post, however, I can't recall the exact content.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I remember your posts, it was some time ago, so I don't remember word by word, however, it was on Random Thought Thread, some people said you were Fe or you said some people think you are Fe but you are not Fe at all. Then, after some time, your decision has changed on another post, however, I can't recall the exact content.
    I live in a very Fe oriented places, I do use Fe like everyone here. Whether or not we value it is another story. That's what I meant with those posts, not that I value Fe.
    I have claimed valuing Fi/Te, but not being EII.
    I did say I have more delta value, that's true, but I don't think it's NTR, more like a compromise.

  17. #17
    Moderator myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,788
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    I live in a very Fe oriented places, I do use Fe like everyone here. Whether or not we value it is another story. That's what I meant with those posts, not that I value Fe.
    I have claimed valuing Fi/Te, but not being EII.
    I did say I have more delta value, that's true, but I don't think it's NTR, more like a compromise.
    You also implied that you are not extroverted. Hence I thought you were typing yourself as EII.

    After that when you typed yourself as IP, I thought you were typing yourself as IEI.

    If you are typing yourself as ILI, I don't see strong Ti or Te, I see beautifully represented intuition, but ILI doesn't make sense in any way.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    You also implied that you are not extroverted. Hence I thought you were typing yourself as EII.

    After that when you typed yourself as IP, I thought you were typing yourself as IEI.

    If you are typing yourself as ILI, I don't see strong Ti or Te, I see beautifully represented intuition, but ILI doesn't make sense in any way.
    Yep, NiTe. Not really ILI, type descriptions are unrelatable to me, no matter the type.
    I'm not hoping you nor anyone would agree tho. I know what I look like by now, would be like asking peeps to believe Germany fosters a colony of unicorn.
    And thank you.

  19. #19
    Moderator myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,788
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    Yep, NiTe. Not really ILI, type descriptions are unrelatable to me, no matter the type.
    I'm not hoping you nor anyone would agree tho. I know what I look like by now, would be like asking peeps to believe Germany fosters a colony of unicorn.
    And thank you.
    For what is worth, some people I typed as Fi-leads think themselves as thinker in MBTI. Fi-leads are rational and the way they approach F may seem to them as T and sometimes they can find me emotional since I tend to express them. However, other people define them as sweet or sensitive or emotional although they don't express it and they are proud that they don't express it.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    For what is worth, some people I typed as Fi-leads think themselves as thinker in MBTI. Fi-leads are rational and the way they approach F may seem to them as T and sometimes they can find me emotional since I tend to express them. However, other people define them as sweet or sensitive or emotional although they don't express it and they are proud that they don't express it.
    I see, that's interesting.
    I never understood much in MBTI, I'm about 50-50% on the T/F scale from tests, only intuition had a significant score tbf.
    I don't think you're emotional, I think you'd benefit from more emotionality tho. This sentence falls into the line of Fe seeking.
    I was described as both a darling sweet angel sent right from the heaven and the Devil in person, I'd prefer someone to consider me human. I'm joking, but depending who you'd ask, you'd get contradictory answers. Both harsh and insensitive or gentle and caring.
    If I feel anything towards my emotional expression, it's mockery. Mostly because I think I do it wrong and laughing about it makes life more bearable.

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,803
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    To be honest I don't pay much attention to your posts to even know.

    I'm inclined to think EII over IEI because you always seem so sweet and good in your posts ((from what I remember of them anyway)) and I never saw you post anything intense or provocative. You don't really come off like me or Kara or Aylen or crazedrat for example.... could be NTR tho I guess. IEIs are supposed to 'fix' a lot of the evilness of other Beta types, but I mean we're still Betas.
    Yeah, highly agree with this. I think they’re EII.

    funny new pfp there btw


  22. #22
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lamp
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    13,562
    Mentioned
    580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks @flames .. I've been needing an avatar since ... forever. And I thought like a nosy LSE/ESE Ni polr neighbor-ish lady was perfect. Also maybe it's also a reminder to myself to mind my own business too. Unless they really deserve it and I know best anyway.

    I think about you a lot buddy. Hope you're doing well!

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,803
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Thanks @flames .. I've been needing an avatar since ... forever. And I thought like a nosy LSE/ESE Ni polr neighbor-ish lady was perfect. Also maybe it's also a reminder to myself to mind my own business too. Unless they really deserve it and I know best anyway.

    I think about you a lot buddy. Hope you're doing well!
    You are very sweet : )

    and smart . I hope you are well too

    <3


  24. #24
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    816
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    As if people long awaited its arrival, lol.

    Feel free to throw in any typing, with or without explanation.
    I will not cooperate and answer questions for the most part, it's mostly to keep track of trends, quoting in here the typings I get and whatnot.
    This isn't a romantic reply or meant to be taken emotionally. My genuine take on this....

    You inspire me cognitively. I enjoy reading what you type for that reason. It isn't that I "like" your messages. They inspire me. You're well versed to use Te or Fe "creatively. My guess is IEI-Ni, then ILI-Ni.
    @PinKDiGiT18 writes decent stuff cause she's smart & this place is better cause she's here, not cause she cognitively inspires me

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    This isn't a romantic reply or meant to be taken emotionally. My genuine take on this....

    You inspire me cognitively. I enjoy reading what you type for that reason. It isn't that I "like" your messages. They inspire me. You're well versed to use Te or Fe "creatively. My guess is IEI-Ni, then ILI-Ni.
    @PinKDiGiT18 writes decent stuff cause she's smart & this place is better cause she's here, not cause she cognitively inspires me
    That's really sweet of you. Tbf, your kind words made me cry a few times already. I'm so unused to that, lol.
    And I'm glad because there's something about you that gives me a feeling of freedom and that things can be good, so knowing what I write inspires you, that matters a lot. It's like you're telling me I can exist.
    Kindness can be offered without romance, a lot of people misunderstand that, sadly.

  26. #26
    Moderator myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,788
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    Yep, NiTe. Not really ILI, type descriptions are unrelatable to me, no matter the type.
    I'm not hoping you nor anyone would agree tho. I know what I look like by now, would be like asking peeps to believe Germany fosters a colony of unicorn.
    And thank you.
    Why are you typing yourself as NiTe, I understand the Ni part, but why Te?

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Why are you typing yourself as NiTe, I understand the Ni part, but why Te?
    The explanation is long and painful, I'd rather skip it.
    Long story short: Been taught I was weird and needed to change in order to be loved.
    I put a line now between stereotypical Fe behavior, and valuing Fe. Same for other functions.

  28. #28
    Moderator myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,788
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    The explanation is long and painful, I'd rather skip it.
    Long story short: Been taught I was weird and needed to change in order to be loved.
    I put a line now between stereotypical Fe behavior, and valuing Fe. Same for other functions.
    Fe is considered to be as group feeling but it is not necessarily that as Te isn't necessarily group thinking. Fe/Te can be distinguished by how you tell things.

    Some (not all) IEI friends have harder time to get involved in group settings. I feel that they don't think they belong, have trouble about saying something because they feel too conscious and like an outsider and this kind of thought prevent them to get involved and be at the moment. The main problem here is that they think it is about them but on those circumstance most people feel the same, they just brush it off, because they don't think it is about them.

  29. #29
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lamp
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    13,562
    Mentioned
    580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I feel that they don't think they belong, have trouble about saying something because they feel too conscious and like an outsider and this kind of thought prevent them to get involved and be at the moment.
    The main problem here is that they think it is about them but on those circumstance most people feel the same, they just brush it off, because they don't think it is about them.
    I don't think it's about me. I'm just really shy sometimes. Also beyond being shy, I think I'm so hyper-aware of how anything you say can be harshly used against you even when it's pretty innocent or not as bad as it literally sounds. (Fe/Ti reads between lines and Fi/Te takes things much more literally.) It's kind of like a Machiavellian thing. So I guess you're right kinda - I am thinking too much about me because I'm a self-absorbed introvert and I don't like when people try to twist my words against me. Somebody on here said that IEIs make good spies (and I think it relates to all of this), and I thought that was accurate.

    Due to my Te polr I'm kind of always aware there's some asshole court Te person typing everything I say and keeping it in this Illuminati journal and it causes me anxiety. So when a SLE tanks this for me I'm like incredibly grateful lol.

    At school I was a 'loser' and really awkward and shy and people only usually ever spoke to me unless it was to insult me or to condescend to me. ((later on though I came into my own power and empowered all the gay men in the entire world with the rainbow scythe like Willow on Buffy.))

    However I know my victimy behaviors brought a lot of this on myself- because I wasn't assertive at all or talked to them and showed friendliness much myself. But I remember there was this LII nerd that followed me around all the time and liked what I had to say and I sorta developed a soft spot for him because I think he was being bullied even worse than me due to his nerdiness and Se polr and we kind of became friends. It was very beneficiary-ish how he followed me around everywhere lol but it was cute.

  30. #30
    inaLim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    369
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sx last

  31. #31
    Kardashev Scale Blade Runner 2017 2049 Bunny ZidaneLugia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden RealMadridLive SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    WiredforBattleShingo
    Posts
    2,991
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like the colors of the meadow and the arrows of Love pointed at hyperspace and space jam.

    xxFJ? xNFx? Something from flowers and sugar vents a whole sleeping bag of Imagination and ornaments.
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/evolvedraichu
    Pokemon is somewhere fun over the Rainbow emblazoned by the Power of 4ever. The clouds soar and the island escalates a Lugia petal dance tempest blizzarding shiny Ash. Evanescence sparkles glistening auroras of mirth and high frequency channels embarking with the winds of new beginnings. This magical adventure turns on at the dawn of time in 2000. Ceremony and enchantment dazzle the world with colors galore. Mania and extravagance shape shift and transform into the greatest show on earth, the evolution of Pokemon
    Something has arrived. That threatens to throw everything terribly out of balance. When it comes, will you accept your destiny? And when it’s your chance to be a hero, will you rise to the challenge? This year, discover how 1 person can make all the difference! Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of 1

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Sx last
    Cool, an enneagram typing. I rarely get those.

  33. #33
    inaLim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    369
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    Cool, an enneagram typing. I rarely get those.
    Negativism. yw

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Negativism. yw
    So, I'm not getting IEI nor EII from you. That's cool.

  35. #35
    The Joker The Fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    California
    TIM
    IEI-H 946
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fi Te valuing introvert

  36. #36
    necrosebud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    671
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Leaning away from Te ego for now


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •