Thread: so i did a prank on people personifying a dark wizard stealing mindpower

Banned
    TIM
    istp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default so i did a prank on people personifying a dark wizard stealing mindpower

i did it for tha lolz

Banned
    TIM
    istp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

expressing creativity is satisying

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To drink from the boots of heroes and emperors of would be conquerors and masters of the momentary to transcendental centuries revives gale force swirls on the manic crosshair.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    The time is alway right to do what is right.
    Become who you are.
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Banned
    TIM
    istp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    To drink from the boots of heroes and emperors of would be conquerors and masters of the momentary to transcendental centuries revives gale force swirls on the manic crosshair.
    you know the dark arts but you're not the most powerful dark wizard of them all.
    Last edited by dangerbird89; 07-09-2021 at 08:21 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dangerbird89 View Post
    i did it for tha lolz
    lmao epic prank

Banned
    TIM
    istp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenTiger666 View Post
    lmao epic prank
    i have a long magic wand that really feels tentilizing to the touch.i thought you might like to know.bebeh
    Last edited by dangerbird89; 07-18-2021 at 02:45 AM.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dangerbird89 View Post
    you know the dark arts but you're not the most powerful dark wizard of them all.
    We have hacked the universal architecture of unknown swords and patterns of recreation yearning and spilling the ink on the game boy color of Lavender Town deep demiurgic haunting.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    The time is alway right to do what is right.
    Become who you are.
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    We have hacked the universal architecture of unknown swords and patterns of recreation yearning and spilling the ink on the game boy color of Lavender Town deep demiurgic haunting.
    It's just a prank, bro.