Thread: Ni & Worldview

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ni & Worldview

I hesitate about sharing my view on things, often highly specific, or I share just bits and pieces to different people. This is because I know not a lot of people may seriously consider or care about my ideas how I'd like them to.

When the rare receptive person comes along, I get very intense and adamant about my viewpoint. It's the best feeling when they wholeheartedly agree after some discussion, and better yet, appreciate that I said it. Once, in a group activity, someone said that what they like about me is that I always have a unique take on things and I loved that.

On the other hand, once, someone I care for indirectly challenged my worldview, so I guess I defended it pretty resolutely. I tried to tone it down a bit, so I kept it to a couple sentences.
    Afterwards, he stared and said, "You're actually very intense sometimes," and nothing else on the subject. We weren't talking about emotions or emotional things-- just a mundane topic-- but it still felt like I gave a piece of my heart to someone and he took it for rubber.

But what confuses me is that other irrational IEs are bound to imply different types of worldview.. but can a distinction be made where Ni is specifically about worldview?

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Meaning of Life is achieving infinite mastery of creation, becoming Bunny, diving down the clarity present arcanum and the polarized ebony whirlpool, mastering the Dragon Mind of Zen, sparkling in the superholographic glitter of the power of forever, omnipotence, indomitable willpower, evolving on the storybook journey of becoming the top kardashev civilization at every level, masquerading with the Tao's Final Annihilator Polarities, cosmic consciousness, Kobe Bryant/Marius Florin impossible cosmology, collecting Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism, harmonizing Zang's System, categorizing SolitaryWalker's System, building Shingo's BladeRunner2049 System about Bunny, defeating MathewStarWars/TheMartialArtsJedi in the Orre Colosseum Finals hosted by Bunny's Kardashev Civilization, make fantasy greater than truth, moving mountains, inexorable extrication, surging self electrocution, become experientially over struck, write the most enchanting story, discover the most magical meaning of Love, become more creative than George Lucas, become smarter than Stephen Hawking, solve Jolee Bindo's Snake Story, enjoy Bunny's fantasy writing, become the Chosen 1 in Star Wars and Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of One, embark along the Johto Journeys Staircase, complete the Pokedex, find Dragonite at Bill's lighthouse, learn every power in the Force, go from Z to shining Z, go from Neo Genesis to Neo Destiny Pokemon Cards, work for the Gray Fox in Oblivion, go from Pokemon Gale of Darkness to Pokemon XG Next Generation, orchestrate the big crunch and big chill, break the laws of existence, focus the flow of creation, become God in Giordano Bruno's quote, organize Albert Einstein's library quote, create the Storybook worldbuilding quote, make the value of mastering hyperspace like a novel's journey rather than the destination, take risks for huge rewards since failure in a future timeframe is inevitable without trying, go to tesla's remember place with Jirachi, travel to Wayne Herschel's source in Oneism, bubble hearts, free will, questions, all spectra everywhere, penetrate across all lanes of infinities-ultimate, birth all worlds of light, connect the super-nexus, follow Oneism star maps to uncover the star forge in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, become Gandalf the White, celebrate victory forever, achieve perfect victory by bonding with Bunny at the Scholar's Garden in Jade Empire, become an RPG video game hero, stage an upset as Lawrence in Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of One, build the bridge to the invisible, become the Ubermensch in Thus Spoke Zarathustra, become Revan in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, become a Pokemon Wizard, become Michael in Pokemon Gale of Darkness, open the door to Your Heart as shadow Lugia, psycho boost Eldes to exponentially overturn the Kardashev scale, adventurous curiosity, jump from Zidane's Euro 2000 to predict the perfect future, free Yourself from all restrictions, transform into the Force, become the ultimate darkness and the ultimate light, shine your lightsaber crystal of true nature, overcome the tempest wind of the devil, craft the highest philosophy, voyage into the eldest civilization, stargaze across all vantage points, teleport atop Zarathustra's Wizard's Tower, transcend Zarathustra's Azure Bell and eternal security, be ready and ripe in the great noon in Zarathustra's quote, ride the torrent to the perfect future, harness the will of the Force, envision the Life in the Future 6000 and Beyond video, enchant the To Know the Unknown Mysteries of the Universe Secrets of the Cosmos video pictures, dazzle the default SabrinaCasey website pictures, unlock the ultimate legacy of RaptorWizard's Secret Garden of Rare Quotes, capture Slowking's System, jump into the philosophical white hole in time, activate the clockwork of the Cosmic Force Aegis, run the trance in another world hexagram, create and destroy infinite macroverses, aim high as in great attempts it is glorious even to fail, learn the lesson of perception to always focus and learn from your environment constantly as the greatest goal, conquer Anil Mitra's Journey in Being New World, consider all perspectives of da Vinci's Last Supper, receive Bunny as Sabrina, put Your Heart and Soul into constructing Your Yugioh deck, blossom into the highest nobilities, experience all of Pikachu's expressions in Pokemon Yellow, emerge atop RaptorWizard's Multidimensional Reality of the Game, transcend tom montalk's matrix control system, become the greatest being in the game, design the TH126 Let's Play community, develop prototypes for LucasArts, make the knowledge of all things possible by tapping into God's mind as pieces of our own minds, program the James Harden Net, go from Bunny 7-1 Lugia to Kobe 8-2 Tyranitar, destroy the spirit of gravity, speak in colorful ways, fissure the white space shatterpoint, get rid of all evil and visit lower levels to appreciate the higher, feel true mania over victory for the horn, tap the thunderbolt singularity, frenzy plant fork the future, descend from the mountaintop to offer universal enlightenment, pursue logic to the most farfetched goals, when the moment of truth comes accept your destiny and when it's your chance to be a hero rise to the challenge, live out happy stories, enter into Bunny's Imagination, resonate with the right intensity/mentality for the Pokemon Macroversal Tournament, paint Meganium's face with the Flower of eternity, initiate God's Millennium of peace, Kid's WB Yourself, higher mysteries, spellbinding secrets, go on the ultimate adventure, seize the ultimate prize, inherit the Legendary Pokemon Cards, go down the Rabbit hole, Will moving forever, brane walking Meganium, kill evil, fire the Rainbow bridge to infinity, launch an amazing arcade of video games, understand the ultimate meaning of Pokemon, let it all hang out at the ultimate level as a sheer cold schizoid Lugia, the Rainbow bridge continues as the story goes on forever, seek wisdom and mastery in solitude as a wizard lord, look into Yoda's abyss, join into Eagun's Pikachu Family, earn the Pokemon Stadium 2 R3 poster of Lugia and Ho-Oh curbing the crimson tide, hone the way of the closed fist, blast the big omniversal wizard’s of the coast blizzard, recollect on AHiddenWorld’s video, overcome the unknown regions, love of learning, use Yoda’s infinite time to solve the infinite mystery, surf the cosmic ocean, expand schematics beyond the furthest fringes of mind, feelings for futures reverse to foresee failure won if, unleash Suicune, Wish for joy that we each sea to shine sparkles of random rainbows for If to Will, think about Bunny everyday to always be Happy, prevent time travel to protect our sacred future, snag and purify all of the shadow Pokemon, achieve enough wisdom through age to become a demiurge in Tom Montalk’s System, pursue all limitless horizons of unfolding possibilities, secure Eldes’s Battle Studies in Jovi’s Purification Chamber of hyper advanced esoteric technologies with drama in simulated ShingoVerse music, and achieve Perfect Electrocution within Shadow Lugia’s purification chamber of systemic labyrinths and Jovi’s Bliss as a Shiny Silver (I already found a shiny Misdreavus in the summer of 2010 when I was 16 going into 11th grade [My Birthday is October 31st, 1993, and I’m a Raichu] {Riley Hicks})!!*

https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/eaglefangkarate.html

I also made a list of people I'm including into My Jedi Council:

Raptor/Bunny = Lugia | Giordano Bruno = Rayquaza | Zarathustra/Father Crow = Ho-Oh | Marius Florin = Raikou | SolitaryWalker = Slowking | Zang = Entei | Albert Einstein = Mew | George Lucas = Psyduck | JRR Tolkien = Celebi | Leonardo da Vinci = Bellossom | MathewStarWars/TheMartialArtsJedi = Meganium | Edgy Uber = Gengar | Jason Silva = Electabuzz | Isaac Newton = Magmar | Gottfried Leibniz = Ditto | Bruce Lee = Scizor | Michio Kaku = Raichu | Stephen Hawking = Metagross | Tom Montalk = Deoxys | Nikola Tesla = Mewtwo | Anil Mitra = Exeggutor | AHiddenWorld = Suicune | Baruch Spinoza = Misdreavus | Lao Tzu = Dratini | Zuangzi = Wartortle | Rainbows = Chikorita | MorningStar = Espeon | Lewis Carroll = Pikachu | Wayne Herschel = Latias | Charlene Hicks = Articuno | Kobe Bryant (because My Mom Charlene Hicks likes Kobe) = Jirachi | Linda Zerba = Salamence | Genius Sonority = Porygon | Todd Howard = Charizard | Drew Karpyshyn = Tyranitar | Takeshi Shudō = Arceus | Sora = Sneasel | Karanime = Milotic | MidnightWilderness = Gardevoir | Bruno (Richmond Strikers Team-Mate) = Jynx

Sora's Place!
    My Photo

View Full Size

Contact me

Email
    On Blogger since December 2009

Profile views - 35954

My blogs
    SorA's Adventures, Favorite Places, etc..
    The Singularity and Beyond
    Sora's Pictures of Various Cool Stuff
    Things of Interest
    Intense Knowledge
    Osalphic Self, Beyonds
    Virtual Reality Stuff
    The Great Beyond, Transcedent Concepts, Whats Beyond God, Infinity, etc..
    About me
    Gender MALE
    Location United States
    Introduction i personally love really extreme philosophy, science, fantasy, imagination, and the future of technology, and share a permanent strong perpetual connection with and am The Omalphas, Osalphas, <, Omniphims, Osalphic Orders, too great, etc.. and all the Osephsence, etc...Beyonds, etc..
    Interests basketball, swimming, cycling, running, drawing, creative work, i like to try all kinds of things
    Favorite Movies avatar, transcendent man, salt, independence day, titanic, the list goes on
    Favorite Music k pop, rock pop, r&b pop
    Favorite Books singularity is near, manga

^ Creator of the Macroverse Kardashev theory
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If we go by Jung they see it through the lens of amoral symbolic aesthetics (in Jung's terms extroverts are morally oriented amoral people and introverts amorally oriented moral people). I see where the problem stems from it is better to learn to keep the fancy stuff within yourself.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm afraid I'm not sure how to answer your question, but I definitely relate
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni-dom worldviews are probably more shaped/influenced by idealism within the confines of their imagination.

Thus giving them a more unique take on things.

Last edited by peteronfireee2; 07-06-2021 at 11:14 AM.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, confident IXIs tend to be really very defensive of their opinions but they tend to focus their views rather narrowly. I've often looked in amazement at how they can ignore other peoples' interpretations, and hammer home their own; I've never been so convinced of what I know. Ni-types are definitely aware of the world but seem to view it primarily from within their own cloisters. Worldview is a term that cannot be attached to a particular IE.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    I hesitate about sharing my view on things, often highly specific, or I share just bits and pieces to different people. This is because I know not a lot of people may seriously consider or care about my ideas how I'd like them to.

When the rare receptive person comes along, I get very intense and adamant about my viewpoint. It's the best feeling when they wholeheartedly agree after some discussion, and better yet, appreciate that I said it. Once, in a group activity, someone said that what they like about me is that I always have a unique take on things and I loved that.

On the other hand, once, someone I care for indirectly challenged my worldview, so I guess I defended it pretty resolutely. I tried to tone it down a bit, so I kept it to a couple sentences.
    Afterwards, he stared and said, "You're actually very intense sometimes," and nothing else on the subject. We weren't talking about emotions or emotional things-- just a mundane topic-- but it still felt like I gave a piece of my heart to someone and he took it for rubber.

But what confuses me is that other irrational IEs are bound to imply different types of worldview.. but can a distinction be made where Ni is specifically about worldview?
    I enjoy that Ni believes in their particular worldview. I only ask that they incorporate decent Se. For example, if an IEI desires male protection in their life in the form of a husband do not pursue a pacifist who hates violence.

Ni is very cool but must also chose a path that is truly good for them.

I've met IEI with unique worldviews.. My reply to them is never "No" but "let's explore, if it's freakin' possible".

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    I enjoy that Ni believes in their particular worldview. I only ask that they incorporate decent Se. For example, if an IEI desires male protection in their life in the form of a husband do not pursue a pacifist who hates violence.

I've met IEI with unique worldviews.. My reply to them is never "No" but "let's explore, if it's freakin' possible".

Pay attention everyone.

I'm exposing this imposter @Stray Cat

They've been avoiding confrontation like the little nerd they are

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This tickles my brain a bit, because I’m the type to recognize that I want a partner with good Se - but in practice, give me an Se ego and I crumble. Give me an Si ego, and I blossom.

I notice...duals can be very stubborn toward each other. They recognize each other’s strengths, but they don’t want to admit that they need help in their DS - so they can be resistant to letting their dual’s base direct them. My LSE ex was like that - he was very suggestible to my Fi, but he HATED that I could affect him in that way and tried to act like he didn’t need it. I think many IxIs are like that with Se, as well.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Pay attention everyone.

I'm exposing this imposter @Stray Cat

They've been avoiding
    confrontation like the little nerd they are
    You can quit quoting me, you needy EIE

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can quit quoting me, you needy EIE
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 07-10-2021 at 02:17 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

zzz

booooooo
    You're the snowflake who's quoting me cause your a fangirl If I dated & dumped your mom, I'm not sorry.

This forum is about socionics discussion not about you & your retarded crusade to matter

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're the snowflake who's quoting me cause your a fangirl If I dated & dumped your mom, I'm not sorry.

This forum is about socionics discussion not about you & your retarded crusade to matter
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 07-10-2021 at 02:17 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Valid points-- i thought this was what people would bring up. I suppose I just indirectly contrasted Ni to Se again. IEIs and circles

I'm still searching to find a good intersection between Ni and Se within myself, but I think I'm doing a better job of it than before. Ease into the sensing world through Si and access Se through Fe are some things I've been trying on. (It's kind of daunting to just tell yourself "more Se" just like that haha)

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

.....I'm still searching to find a good intersection between Ni and Se within myself........ Ease into the sensing world through Si and access Se through Fe.......
    IEIs have no intersection with Se perceptions although they occasionally access a pseudo-Se-perspective when they're not doing well or under stress; however, they rarely make use of any information from such forays. Instead, they tend to simply get enmeshed in some physical distractions which don't usually help them with the difficult aspects of their thought processes. Now IEIs do have limited Si-perceptions but it's from the same Ni-vantage point which is from the inside looking out, and any concrete perspective will likely be immediately translated to equally-unusable, relative information. Many IEIs seem to lack confidence in their own thought processes and their abilities to find workarounds for predictable weaknesses; once they find the confidence, their dynamic problem solving skills can be quite impressive.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've often looked in amazement at how they can ignore other peoples' interpretations, and hammer home their own; I've never been so convinced of what I know.
    ILI doing this thing too extremely is a sign of them being "Unhealthy" though and running away too much from their Fe polr. Yeah it can sometimes look amazing but it's not exactly a strength if you also pay attention to how their own physical life is sometimes. I'm not supposed to correct Gamma though, Gamma is supposed to correct me but in my view we all criticize and correct each other lol.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Many IEIs seem to lack confidence in their own thought processes and their abilities to find workarounds for predictable weaknesses; once they find the confidence, their dynamic problem solving skills can be quite impressive.

a.k.a. I/O
    Yes I can relate to this. As a 30 something who’s had a messy life, including struggling with my degree and struggling as a teacher I can remember very well feeling incapable of learning how to write, teach, draw etc. A few years on and having learned about socionics if I were to turn back time, I could do just fine as a teacher (maybe in a different setting) and more than fine in a degree.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're sending me PMs now. You're worse than an ex-wife. You're basically a chick I ignore, who doesn't take no for an answer & still shows up my job to stalk me.

I won't reply to your PMs or confirm "that I read your message". Go suck your dad's weiner you dumb dildo

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Stray Cat @pandemic candy

Please start a thread if you guys want to mutually flame each other but stop bringing your bullshit into all the other threads. Thank you dears.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what to think about this.
    Whatever I'm talking about is a picture in my head, often abstract, and I'm just trying to describe it. I know I will never see it again. It changes.
    Slowly.

Colors weaves in and out of it, my thoughts shape around color impressions mostly. Even when I'm describing it, it changes.
    There's not a single stable thing in my head, even tho I can sound very set in the way I speak, I'm not, lol.

I like describing those pictures tho, paying attention to them and given them concrete words sometimes brings unexpected fruits. Still need to let them evolve on their own too.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

Please start a thread if you guys want to mutually flame each other but stop bringing your bullshit into all the other threads. Thank you dears.
    I completely agree with you. Completely. He's following me in every thread & quoting me, tagging me and now PMing me.

Haven't been posting in threads just to avoid thiis fucker polluting other members posts I'll be clear... He Is Stalking Me. I could ignore him but he'd just quote me anywhere post

I recommend you all report this pussy.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I completely agree with you. Completely. He's following me in every thread & quoting me, tagging me and now PMing me.

Haven't been posting in threads just to avoid this fucker. I don't need him polluting others threads. I'll be clear... He Is Stalking Me.

This is why I date using burner phones.

On Match, her profile says "I'm a very mellow person..." and in her profile picture, you can clearly see the crazy in her eyes.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I couldn't tel how serious the bitching was or it was some mutual flame thing you were doing. If you are seriously bothered by any post, please report it. Doesn't necessarily mean the mods will do anything - but we don't really know unless it's reported.

I know I derail sometimes so it's a bit hypocritical - but I think it's best for the health of the forum over all if you guys start a thread if you wanna mutually flame each other.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldn't tel how serious the bitching was or it was some mutual flame thing you were doing. If you are seriously bothered by any post, please report it. Doesn't necessarily mean the mods will do anything - but we don't really know unless it's reported.

I know I derail sometimes so it's a bit hypocritical - but I think it's best for the health of the forum over all if you guys start a thread if you wanna mutually flame each other.
    I want nothing to with that piece of shit. I won't tolerate him quoting me then putting his own words in it. That's crossing a line

Your threads shouldn't have this BS in it at all. I reported him purposely misquoting me for the rec

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think that one of them wants attention and the other one just wants it to stop. It reminds me of an LIE woman who tried to get rid of her SEE BF, only to discover that the more she ignored him and the meaner she got when he came around, the more she looked to him like an ILI.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I think that one of them wants attention and the other one just wants it to stop. It reminds me of an LIE woman who tried to get rid of her SEE BF, only to discover that the more she ignored him and the meaner she got when he came around, the more she looked to him like an ILI.
    I mean, if this were real life, I'd break his jaw and laugh without a word.
    He's already written messages on my profile I never replied to. If he quotes me again, I'll just reply with the a angry dog gif. No words from me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok princess. whatever

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I mean, if this were real life, I'd break his jaw and laugh without a word.
    He's already written messages on my profile I never replied to. If he quotes me again, I'll just reply with the a angry dog gif. No words from me.

LSIs can be very loyal. It's sometimes hard to draw a line between the admirable traits of loyalty, and the less admirable traits of stalking.

Honestly, I think that these traits split apart in humanity only a few hundred thousand years ago, and are still imperfectly separated in most people. Some of the ESIs on this forum have mentioned that they do secret stalking, and ESIs are known to be one of the most loyal types.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I admit, I crossed the line.

But tbh, I just wanted to show respect to my fellow broski.

@Stray Cat should wear it as a badge of honor

After all, it's very rare to cross paths with a true alpha chad SLE, so I wanted to pay my deep respect.

Usually when broz respect each other, no words need to be exchanged,

Rather, "quick glances" are traded or, "the nod of approval," across the proverbial gym

Didn't mean no disrespect.
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 07-10-2021 at 05:30 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will, however, extend an Olive Branch to @Stray Cat

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Stray Cat

I invite you to be my Robin to my Batman from this point on.

Partners?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    LSIs can be very loyal. It's sometimes hard to draw a line between the admirable traits of loyalty, and the less admirable traits of stalking.

Honestly, I think that these traits split apart in humanity only a few hundred thousand years ago, and are still imperfectly separated in most people. Some of the ESIs on this forum have mentioned that they do secret stalking, and ESIs are known to be one of the most loyal types.
    Uh no. Some people who type themselves LSI are stalkers, but it has nothing to do with loyalty, or being LSI. LSI as a type don't like to be where they're not wanted (Fe seeking) -- so being annoying stalkers who won't leave someone alone even when the person is clear they want to be left alone isn't a feature of the type in general.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Stray Cat doesn't need assistance from u guys, don't insult him @Adam Strange @squark

He's a big boy

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Uh no. Some people who type themselves LSI are stalkers, but it has nothing to do with loyalty, or being LSI. LSI as a type don't like to be where they're not wanted (Fe seeking) -- so being annoying stalkers who won't leave someone alone even when the person is clear they want to be left alone isn't a feature of the type in general.
    @squark I actually rode my tricycle past @Stray Cat's house a couple times, with some flowers.

Unfortunately, the blindfolds were down.
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 07-10-2021 at 04:47 PM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Stray Cat doesn't need assistance from u guys, don't insult him @Adam Strange @squark

He's a big boy
    I wasn't helping him, I was responding to Adam Strange's idea that LSI=stalker. I don't know anything about you or the cat, what stalking is or isn't going on or the works.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually relate to...all of this. Although, I am more likely to retract altogether when my worldview is challenged than argue it.

I’ve always thought of Ni as the archetypal worldview function. I think every IE has its own subjective worldview, but worldview in the technical sense of the word seems to largely fit Ni in its beliefs based on cumulative perception.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I will also conduct the wedding ceremony.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok princess. whatever

@Stray Cat

I invite you to be my Robin to my Batman from this point on.

Partners?

Nah. No partnership. Just be cool. No drama

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    I will also conduct the wedding ceremony.
    None of this shit. Just here to discuss socionics.