Thread: Stealing children

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Stealing children

Do you know anyone who does this --- childless people who steal children from their mothers in order to raise them themselves? Which types are most likely to attempt this?

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I have several friends, acquaintances, and coworkers who have done this. Every single one of them has been a jealous ESE. I don't recommend crossing them if you have young children or small pets. They're prone to aggressive caregiving when agitated
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not many. When I was eight or so my nextdoor neighbors were arrested for babybrokering. I don’t remember them well enough to type. When I was 17 I was a friends with a girl who occasionally did this after her boyfriend left her; she said it made her feel better about herself to hold a child in her arms. She had 6, I think, when we began to drift apart. It seemed to work out for her financially since she’d claim the children on her tax reports and get some kind of government aid; no one ever seemed to catch it. She was a nice girl if slightly loopy; she had a policy, I remember, of stealing only from fat parents. Probably EIE.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@one I wasn't expecting anyone to take that seriously
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes, I'm growing a personal army. You know, it is better to start when they are in their most malleable state. The hardest part is to profile parents. I usually go for babies who have beta parents.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Most stealing of children today is made by governmental organizations or by their allowing. What is explained by harmful for people laws which forbid to tell truth and for parrents to care about own children, for example to teach them to behave reasonably and morally.

To stealing as a common crime can be more predisposed:
    - Se valued types, when they "want to own" something
    - P types by against norms nature

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn’t everyone a stolen child? The “adults” today are no more than children, not grown into their true way of innately being.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The innocence stolen... And the adult making.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah

more details here
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 07-05-2021 at 09:56 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Know anybody personally that does this? LoL of course not.

I think it's probably NTR- but if I had to type it, it's most likely one of those things Deltas actually do but Betas get the blame for.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, I think any delusional type could do this. I would think a feeler would be more prone in general but I can see a logical doing this as well.

Personally who I think would be more prone from most to least: ESE, LSE, EIE, LIE, IEE, ESI, ILE, EII, SLE, IEI, SEI, SEE, SLI, LSI, LII, ILI

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah @MissDucki . Unlike pedophilia or child abduction (ie you kidnap a kid for money or another motive - or just to be evil and sick, not because you yourself actually want a child), people who do something like this probably view themselves as "Christian", kindly and righteous- and that they themselves would be the 'most loving and most Holy mother in the world!' People who are that way are usually Ni polr women in my experience, so I like ESE & LSE being at the top of the list. Sorry Ni polrs I don't dislike you or anything but it makes sense to me. Obviously it would be a very deranged, unhealthy Ni polr or whatever but...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    @one I wasn't expecting anyone to take that seriously

He didn't.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Honestly, I think any delusional type could do this. I would think a feeler would be more prone in general but I can see a logical doing this as well.

Personally who I think would be more prone from most to least: ESE, LSE, EIE, LIE, IEE, ESI, ILE, EII, SLE, IEI, SEI, SEE, SLI, LSI, LII, ILI

LIEs would only steal children if they had a really good resale value.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    LIEs would only steal children if they had a really good resale value.
    LOL yeah! But I totally see an LIE stealing for sentimental reasons but have a logical argument for it. Not as much as an LSE but up there a bit.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Yeah @MissDucki . Unlike pedophilia or child abduction (ie you kidnap a kid for money or another motive - or just to be evil and sick, not because you yourself actually want a child), people who do something like this probably view themselves as "Christian", kindly and righteous- and that they themselves would be the 'most loving and most Holy mother in the world!' People who are that way are usually Ni polr women in my experience, so I like ESE & LSE being at the top of the list. Sorry Ni polrs I don't dislike you or anything but it makes sense to me. Obviously it would be a very deranged, unhealthy Ni polr or whatever but...
    Yes and no! I would love to see some data on some child abductors and their reasoning and their religious backgrounds. I mean, Christians hate abortion yet don't want to adopt so I can't 100% agree all the time that it's religious delusions all the time for child abductions I think we would see more child steeling if that were the case. But, what do I know, crazy people are going to have some delusional reasoning to steal regardless. Other then that, I agree.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well,

When we do shitty things in life- we don't think we're not righteous, we think we have the right!

When we do shitty things in life- we don't think we're not righteous, we think we have the right!

And yeah sometimes we simply do shitty things knowing just how shitty we really are! But for humans with moral compasses and most people being religious or "spiritual" I think it's usually the first thing.

Playing devil's advocate for the sake of continuing the discussion: What if a woman steals a kid but she actually objectively raises it to be much better or healthier? And the kid themselves wants to stay with their new Aunt Edna. I think this was on a Law & Order episode once... but of course Olivia and her team still punished the lady legally etc.