Thread: I came back and would like to get typed

TIM
    IEI-Ti FLVE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I came back and would like to get typed

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I study computer science. I did it because technology is the future. I like studying the algorithms and thinking about how you apply the technologies to life. I get frustrated by fixing bugs because it is hard to predict how long it will take.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    Recently I've been doing my math homework, and watching youtube videos about various topics.

What are your values, and why?

Respect because if you are not respected no one will listen to you.
    Autonomy because what is the point in life if you have no choices?
    Achievement because achieving things makes you more valuable.
    Contribution Same as above, if you don't contribute then you are a burden.
    Curiosity because it makes life interesting.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

Pretty good, but sometimes I get annoyed when they blindly trust authority, and get mad when I don't.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I look for friends who are interesting, and give me interesting perspectives to look at. I look for people who don't get offended over dumb things.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

When I say something that does not go along with the SJW dogma, it happens somewhat often. Other than that I can usually get along with others.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

People like that I am chill and nice. I like that I can dive through uncomfortable truths.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

People say that I am unrealistic, and am too negative and cynical. I think I give up too easily and can be a bit lazy.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I can manage most areas of my life. I would theoretically like someone to help out with giving me lots of money, but I wouldnt actually want that because that means they have power over me.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I dislike cleaning.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

I want to work in software engineering because I want to help add technology to world. I would like to start a youtube channel, write a book, and make documentaries because I want to express who I am to the world, and maybe change people's minds about a topic. I would also like to

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do? What I said above, and study topics that are not marketable. Maybe study biology and typology and contribute to research there.
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

I have no idea.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?

I put some art on the walls, but other than that I dont do much. It usually isn't clean.

How do you behave around strangers?

I am either distant and avoidant, or sometimes I will be more polite if I have to interact with them. I will always more reserved around strangers than people I know.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

Depends on the conflict, sometimes I will insult them back. Other times I will ignore it.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

Possibly, but likely not. Most likely would want something related to art, maybe technology, but I don't have any ideas at the current moment.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

I mostly wear what is comfortable. I wear modest clothes because I don't mind male attention validating.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

They are okay, but usually annoying, depends on the age. Sometimes the stupid stuff they do can be cute. I'm just glad that I am not responsible for them.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

I feel most fulfilled when I am reaching for a clear goal and making progress because I like feeling like I'm doing something important. This could be school, a personal product, or even video games. I also feel fulfilled when interacting with friends because that is what we as humans are supposed to do.

If you are doing a video you can stop here and/or choose from the rest of the questions as you like.
    How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?

I seek it out a bit online but not much in real life.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I try to show up on time, and take care of my problems, and expect the same from others.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what approach would you take, and why?

I would make sure they have a good diet, and make sure they are disciplined and not a crazy child with no sense.

Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?

I will stand there and let them cry it out. It will make me feel awkward and bad.

What was (or is) your high school experience like?

It was decent, I had more friends than I do now in college. I wasn't popular but also not bullied. I was pretty studious.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yes, the cause is indecision about what to do with my life. My reaction is nihilism and utter hopelessness and depression.

What is something you regret?

I regret not getting into art at a younger age.

Who do you admire, and why?

I admire people who are honest even when it doesn't benefit them, and people who work hard for a good cause.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

I have been worried about diet recently and trying to stay away from dangerous food such as certain grains and processed crap.

What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?

I think reincarnation may be true, but I don't have proof. I also like astrology because old leaders used it, so maybe there is something to it. I like tarot because it has universal archetypes and I think it can tell us about old human knowledge that people dismiss today.

What are your political beliefs, and why? How much do you care about politics?

I am a feminist because I think women need to have more solidarity with each other more. I am not 100% decided on economy, but rn leaning toward libright.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

I would prefer a hand off environment, but I have never had a job so who knows. I just want to be good at my job and for it to be somewhat intellectual challenging.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

Science because it was interesting to understand the natural world and I find diseases fascinating.

TIM
    IEI-Ti FLVE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you need me to elaborate then I will do so.

TIM
    ILI-HN ?
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe ILI. Probably Normalizing subtype ?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE