User Tag List

Thread: Vholzak says Hello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Vholzak says Hello

hello the16types.info forum members

I'm pretty fluent in the MBTI version of the Jung cognitive functions and I'd like to learn more about the Socionics version of the Jung version. In MBTI I'm primarily Ne+Ti (ENTP) and so far looks like I might also be Ne+Ti in Socionics (ILE).

From what I've gathered so far...

MBTI bases functions on the FOCUS of the information Sensing and iNtuition functions and decision Thinking and Feeling functions as either introverted/internal/self perspective or extroverted/external/others perspective.

Socionics bases functions on the INFLUENCE of the information Sensing and iNtuition functions and decision Thinking and Feeling functions as either introverted/self influenced or extroverted/external influencing out.

So in some cases functions in MBTI and Socionics are basically the same like with NE about intuition about external objects and connections... while in other functions like with Fi and Fe are opposites where in Socionics Fi takes in the values of others while in MBTI it's Fe that takes in the values of others.

I'd like to learn more about the Socionics functions and different models and explore how those work.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Vholzak, welcome. Forget everything you've learned with MBTI, that's the weak sauce. This is the strong sauce, this is the spicy curry, this is Socionics.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    Hey Vholzak, welcome. Forget everything you've learned with MBTI, that's the weak sauce. This is the strong sauce, this is the spicy curry, this is Socionics.
    Wow, this sounds really explosive and deadly, like a fusion propeller gadget comb rocked My team rocket hideout.*
    RaptorWizard aka Dooku won every time through SolitaryWalker Yoda and Zang Gandalf with Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster. Yoda was the height of 9 Blastoise wisdom in 249 Lugia and 493 Arceus!! Level 6-0/12-6 was Kobe's 60 point game in 2016 as Jordan Charizard/Rhydon. Level 7-1 was Germany 2014. Level 8-2 was Bayern 2020. Level 9-3 was Zidane 2022. Level 10-4 was Inter Milan 2023. Level 11-5 is when Bayern and Madrid matched up in UEFA 2024 with victory over Man City Doku. Raptor made an axiomatic system for Zang and SolitaryWalker!! Polished voices of vending machine crazy fuses of blizzards and rallying firmament tangles entertain rampaging jewels of fruits and dragons
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition