User Tag List

Thread: Vholzak says Hello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Vholzak says Hello

hello the16types.info forum members

I'm pretty fluent in the MBTI version of the Jung cognitive functions and I'd like to learn more about the Socionics version of the Jung version. In MBTI I'm primarily Ne+Ti (ENTP) and so far looks like I might also be Ne+Ti in Socionics (ILE).

From what I've gathered so far...

MBTI bases functions on the FOCUS of the information Sensing and iNtuition functions and decision Thinking and Feeling functions as either introverted/internal/self perspective or extroverted/external/others perspective.

Socionics bases functions on the INFLUENCE of the information Sensing and iNtuition functions and decision Thinking and Feeling functions as either introverted/self influenced or extroverted/external influencing out.

So in some cases functions in MBTI and Socionics are basically the same like with NE about intuition about external objects and connections... while in other functions like with Fi and Fe are opposites where in Socionics Fi takes in the values of others while in MBTI it's Fe that takes in the values of others.

I'd like to learn more about the Socionics functions and different models and explore how those work.

TIM
    Si-H 6w5 613 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Vholzak, welcome. Forget everything you've learned with MBTI, that's the weak sauce. This is the strong sauce, this is the spicy curry, this is Socionics.
    "Now is the time to get serious about living your ideals. How long can you afford to put off who you really want to be? Your nobler self cannot wait any longer. Put your principles into practice – now. Stop the excuses and the procrastination. This is your life! You aren’t a child anymore. The sooner you set yourself to your spiritual program, the happier you will be. The longer you wait, the more you’ll be vulnerable to mediocrity and feel filled with shame and regret, because you know you are capable of better. From this instant on, vow to stop disappointing yourself. Separate yourself from the mob. Decide to be extraordinary and do what you need to do – now." - Epictetus

Leonardo Bonucci Bunny Nietzsche Lukas Nmecha RaptorWizard XD001's Avatar
    TIM
    SolitaryWalker Zang
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    Hey Vholzak, welcome. Forget everything you've learned with MBTI, that's the weak sauce. This is the strong sauce, this is the spicy curry, this is Socionics.
    Wow, this sounds really explosive and deadly, like a fusion propeller gadget comb rocked My team rocket hideout.*
    EagleFangKarate (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    I was always a very playful and fun loving Meganium, wishful, flowing, bright, cheerful, exuberant, passionate, loving, caring, sweet, misery refined, elegant, growing, evolving, magical, evanescent, silver wise, crowned, elevated, euphoric, stunning, rapture clad, dreamy, blissful, blizzarding, aura musical, resonant, vibrant, exquisite, luster robed, but ultimately, through rare Wartortle wisdom, I became Lugia/Bunny
    ​Father Crow/Ho-Oh is God, invincible, immortal, eternal, everlasting, salvation, auroras, glitter, fragrance, sparkle, zap, psycho boosted, enigmatic, unleashed, ultimate, archaic, dinosaur