What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    @Tallmo Tall and with a beard for some reason. I imagine you out in the wilderness when its snowing and the quiet wilderness around you with both a slight sadness and heaviness but also some peace and a connections to the world. That and you have a hot drink in your hand and you bundled up in the colour red for some reason.
    I live in the city, so not so much wilderness around here. But I have been thinking I need to go out into nature more, thanks for reminding me.

yeah, "peace and heaviness" is pretty accurate. (with some hints of lightheartedness, to be honest)

I don't drink anything hot now, because the weather is too hot. (Except for coffee in the morning).

In am in fact tall, but that's just a coincidence, because my user name is not English.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Bethany

I would be a 5-9-4 or a 5-4-9. I think 5-9-4 for now because I do that 'reality interweaves with fantasy' thing soooo much. I love having fantasies, but they are only interesting to me if they also have elements of reality as well. I bridge the worlds between fantasy and reality.

5-9-4: reclusive, modest, discreet and quite dreamy and unassertive, such Fives possess a vast imagination in which they spend most of their time among their theories, fantasies and vivid memories. They have a somewhat bohemian charm to them – they are relaxed, casual, creative and a bit reckless. Usually pleasant and undisturbed on the outside, they hide complex inner worlds in which reality interweaves with fantasy, real with imaginary, the objective with the subjective. These Fives are gentle, sensitive and avoidant and tend to express their anger in a passive-aggressive manner.

5-4-9: shy, somewhat fragile and a bit romantic, such Fives tend to put on a congenial façade to hide their rich inner worlds from the society. They outwardly appear friendly but reserved, usually mysterious to other people who sense there is more depth and intensity hidden behind their amiable mask. These Fives have rich imaginations and love to immerse themselves in thoughts and fantasies. They are introspective, dreamy, creative and socially withdrawn, but also disorganized and painfully avoidant.

TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just a dumb stereotype that you have to be this un-emotional science-y T type to be a 5 (and I was like that when I was younger anyway- before I became a F type for whatever reason)

TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i still question myself if my real, deep motivation is “to be unique” and I just…don’t know
    A lot of shy and introverted people get mistyped as 4s because their *behaviors* probably do come off that way. 'Oh you're just some emo loser who thinks they are different & flawed from others, that's why you're not being a normal person and participating in the preppy competitive sport like the enneagram 3!' But... yeah if you don't have the *psychological* motivation behind that as well, if you're not thinking 'I'm so unique and flawed and different from others' - it's not a 4 thing. Plus 4s are very 'victim-y' and introverts almost always come off as rather 'victimy' compared to extroverts - especially if they are a F type. Then there's 'oh you created a work of art- so you must be a 4.'

While it is true that Fours often feel different from others, they do not really want to be alone.
    For me it's the opposite really. I think everybody is a little bit like me- and I'm a little bit like everybody else, but I really do want to be left alone most of the time lol. Demi Lovato is suuuuch a 4 though imo:

"In the course of their lives, Fours may try several different identities on for size, basing them on styles, preferences, or qualities they find attractive in others. But underneath the surface, they still feel uncertain about who they really are. The problem is that they base their identity largely on their feelings."

Banned
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

A lot of shy and introverted people get mistyped as 4s because their *behaviors* probably do come off that way. 'Oh you're just some emo loser who thinks they are different & flawed from others, that's why you're not being a normal person and participating in the preppy competitive sport like the enneagram 3!' But... yeah if you don't have the *psychological* motivation behind that as well, if you're not thinking 'I'm so unique and flawed and different from others' - it's not a 4 thing. Plus 4s are very 'victim-y' and introverts almost always come off as rather 'victimy' compared to extroverts - especially if they are a F type. Then there's 'oh you created a work of art- so you must be a 4.'

For me it's the opposite really. I think everybody is a little bit like me- and I'm a little bit like everybody else, but I really do want to be left alone most of the time lol. Demi Lovato is suuuuch a 4 though imo:

"In the course of their lives, Fours may try several different identities on for size, basing them on styles, preferences, or qualities they find attractive in others. But underneath the surface, they still feel uncertain about who they really are. The problem is that they base their identity largely on their feelings."

I guess I do feel "uniquely flawed" a lot of times but idk if I "want to be unique" lol
    or if its just...something about me makes it difficult for many to connect

might this be more appropriate on a different subforum/thread

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tim writes like he's wearing a tie. It's blue and red.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BandD 549/594 sounds good. That means you would be suited to the following tritypes according to some ideas in the tritype thread: 135, 279, 468, 258, 147, 369. These types and yours have triple conditions. 549 is supposedly triple withdrawn.

Have a look at this, it's quite funny ENFJ, dude — Each enneagram archetype in a nutshell (tumblr.com)

TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For some weird reason I get Gates McFadden vibes when I think of @squark.

setting your soul on fire pandemic candy's Avatar
    TIM
    clown™
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post

@pandemic candy- I imagine you as a normal average guy but, it is a cover. You secretly have a doomsday bunker hidden underground and that's where you hoard a shit ton of ancient and rare memes.
    u forgot the tin foiled hat

anyway this is how I imagine @MissDucki

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” John 3:16

As a dream when one awakest so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image

setting your soul on fire pandemic candy's Avatar
    TIM
    clown™
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I imagine @necrosebud as a wallplant
    Last edited by pandemic candy; 07-14-2021 at 09:33 PM.
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” John 3:16

As a dream when one awakest so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image

TIM
    SEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    u forgot the tin foiled hat

anyway this is how I imagine @MissDucki

LOL! I can see that a bit...I mean one of my Vi pictures kinda look like that

The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    TIM
    Ethical Intuitive
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is who I imagine @BandD to look similar to:

“You are the music while the music lasts.”
    ― T.S. Eliot

TIM
    Ethical Intuitive
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I imagine @AdamStrange to look like a clean-cut middle aged white guy who is also an engineer. I can't remember what he actually did though I've seen him mention it before.

― T.S. Eliot

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    I imagine @AdamStrange to look like a clean-cut middle aged white guy who is also an engineer. I can't remember what he actually did though I've seen him mention it before.
    Close, DEMON, but I'm more dorky. https://i.imgur.com/Xdbgnx0.jpg

I used to look like this. https://i.imgur.com/uUdZtoL.jpg

I probably should have stuck with the drugs.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 08-10-2021 at 12:47 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm I imagine @BandD with blonde hair
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Close, DEMON, but I'm more dorky. https://i.imgur.com/uUdZtoL.jpg

wait is that actually you??

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    wait is that actually you??
    Yes. About thirty years ago.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. About thirty years ago.
    you are SO handsome! And look absolutely NOTHING like my LIE-Te SIL, which I’d imagined you would your younger picture does remind me a bit of my LIE-Ni bro. I still marvel at how much the identicals’ speech patterns resemble one another.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    you are SO handsome! And look absolutely NOTHING like my LIE-Te SIL, which I’d imagined your younger picture does remind me a bit of my LIE-Ni bro. I still marvel at how much the identicals’ speech patterns resemble one another.

Well, thank you very much. I owe it all to my parents.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I imagine @thistle as an adorable “old soul” whose aura and gentleness is cherished by those close to her, but who is also a tad behind the scenes in her social interaction.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@PinKDiGiT18 that's very kind of you to say. I get along well with people aged 50 and up and find we have hobbies in common or at least take things at the same pace. Maybe that contributes to the old soul aura you mentioned.

There's some truth in me being behind the scenes - it is more that I am cautious. Unfortunately a person won't ever know that I appreciate them and would like to see them again if I only think it loudly. Thoughts out loud work in a comic book but not in real life.

"Gee this person is great but how do I make it known to them, without being detectable myself!"

TIM
    IEI-Fe (C) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Young you would fit into my circle of friends seamlessly. This pic is great. You look so much like my LIE-Te friend lol
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    Young you would fit into my circle of friends seamlessly. This pic is great. You look so much like my LIE-Te friend lol
    @AWellArmedCat, I had two close friends in high school. One was an ESI and the other was an IEI-Fe. The ESI, of course, was my Dual and he and I supported each other in what were difficult times, and the IEI was a master at navigating change. The IEI eventually married my sister.

We were later joined by an ILI-Te, but that came later in our junior year.

TIM
    Ethical Intuitive
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Close, DEMON, but I'm more dorky. https://i.imgur.com/Xdbgnx0.jpg

This made me so happy lol, you look way closer to how I imagine you than that pic I found. I took way too long trying to find a pic to match what I was thinking.
    ― T.S. Eliot

Light Truth Love Peace Creation Water Life Bunny2012's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden OrreColosseum SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    IEI Sabrina Lugia
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Braingel stuns and awes with piercing wisdom and a pool of all connective emblems into the winds of prophecy and installing the earth nexus somewhere high up and ascended over the rainbow.

This births an arena of discos and plasma venting and engaging restored utopia and pleasure of a synchronistic weave into the blueprint and moonlight of swimming gales.
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    I was watching a Hey You Pikachu video, and it made Me realize that Bunny should be available to everyone with a good Heart!!*
    A lot of people would really Love Bunny if they could play with Her. The possibilities are magnificent and wonderful, to tour pure Imagination with feathers and friendship. The Bunny ride is infinitely mysterious yet lovely. By voyaging into storybook character expression and vibrant atmospheres of elegant matrimony, then they sky would open up, and brilliant auroras of vision and clarity would arise through the telescope. Bunny flows and flowers with canopies of decoration and dreams.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234