Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 147

Thread: How do you imagine certain forum members

  1. #81
    ━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    ESE 3w8 sp/sp
    Posts
    2,520
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Will try to do a few today as they come to me.


    @Northstar

    something like kiefer southerland in Lost boys-esque.
    ∑:*®༺༻®*:∑.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻∑:*®༺ ༻®*:∑.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  2. #82
    ━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    ESE 3w8 sp/sp
    Posts
    2,520
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @thehotelambush

    Spock in Star Trek-ish
    ∑:*®༺༻®*:∑.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻∑:*®༺ ༻®*:∑.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  3. #83
    ━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    ESE 3w8 sp/sp
    Posts
    2,520
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The @Tallmo I visualize has a quiet, slow and gentle voice. Reflective, relaxed, bent over. Blonde short hair, skinnyish, early 30’s ish. Something like a young Stellan Skarsgard-ish
    ∑:*®༺༻®*:∑.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻∑:*®༺ ༻®*:∑.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    My real voice is kind of like Andrew/Tom Lenk from Buffy. Not exactly but kind of similar. Gay and nerdy. It also has some Jack Black-elements too I think @aster. I've been told it's masculine with a subtle gay twang by my best friend.

    Buffy supervises me really hardcore here, that bitch. But I like this:


  5. #85
    ━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    ESE 3w8 sp/sp
    Posts
    2,520
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @flames

    I imagine you tall, blonde messy hair, skinny-ish, like a surfer dude. Californian like. Positive, high energy, smiley, bit of a higher raspy voice. Basically like Nick Carter-ish
    ∑:*®༺༻®*:∑.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻∑:*®༺ ༻®*:∑.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  6. #86
    them's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    TIM
    itsp
    Posts
    174
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ive assumed flames was an anorexic woman heavy cig smoker & covfefe sipper with sleeve tats many rings bracelets & large black mane of split ends
    ashlesha one of those nordics that always get asked if theyre part asian, kneehigh socks scrunched down to the ankle, thora birch voice, hair hiding tiny ears

  7. #87
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Ti (healthy)
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    hehehe

    Love it. @DEAD
    Okay you better love it.

    Here are some more.
    @Stray Cat is PhiPhi O'Hara:




    @pandemic candy is Trinity K Bonet




    You can tell he's just loving it.

  8. #88
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    578
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Okay you better love it.

    Here are some more.
    @Stray Cat is PhiPhi O'Hara:




    @pandemic candy is Trinity K Bonet




    You can tell he's just loving it.

  9. #89
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    578
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post

  10. #90
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE-Ti (healthy)
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post

    Ok Scrappy, whatever you say.


  11. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    574
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    I imagine @MissDucki as the cute mother hen friend who would never be seen out with uncoordinated clothes and who always enjoys a pleasant occasion, but canít fully relax if thereís something on her mind.

    I imagine @Adam Strange as my LIE-Te SIL with a buzzcut.

    I imagine @Stray Cat as an attractive, laid-back dude whom Iíd probably encounter periodically in a shared group of friends, but never have a one-on-one conversation with.

    I imagine @necrosebud as a pretty friend I met in college whom Iíd be slightly envious of.

    Might do more later.
    I donít think thereís anything to be really envious of Iím around average, even if above by a bit.

    I imagine you as having more of an extroverted energy and generally a little better at Te than me.

  12. #92
    Stray Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    578
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Ok Scrappy, whatever you say.


  13. #93
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    1,225
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would like to add more imagines!
    @flowers and sugar- I get such a whimsical yet soft earthy tone from you. I just kinda imagine you floating in the water like an Ophelia painting but like...alive lol
    @fatgurl reserved but approachable/kind aura. I imagine you like the feeling you get home from a long day and you see your partner curled up on the couch with a good book, tea, in hand, the light softly illuminating and them giving you the most affectionate smile with a welcome home.
    @Static Minds- I imagine you with glasses for some reason and blond with short-er hair. I get chill vibes and I just imagine you curled up on your chair and watching something on your computer. I kinda get the vibe like when you innocently watch anime for the first time and then years later you remember the first time watching it and you have this euphoric feeling.
    @Tallmo Tall and with a beard for some reason. I imagine you out in the wilderness when its snowing and the quiet wilderness around you with both a slight sadness and heaviness but also some peace and a connections to the world. That and you have a hot drink in your hand and you bundled up in the colour red for some reason.

    Thats all I got for now!
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-12-2021 at 02:58 AM.

  14. #94
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    1,225
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay, Last one for awhile and then I'll chill lol. I just have so much fun with it! (unless somebody asks for more *cough*)

    @Baqer- You are probably one of the harder ones to imagine for me. I imagine a more serious expression and sharpness. You remind me of a respectful boss in a way. Like the one you look up too and try to impress but are a bit intimidated by as well. Despite a business like sharpness and quick mind, there is an implied softness behind your words. It's not something you notice at first until more time is spent. Also you are a badger with a dope hat that I should not fuck with lol.

    @pandemic candy- I imagine you as a normal average guy but, it is a cover. You secretly have a doomsday bunker hidden underground and that's where you hoard a shit ton of ancient and rare memes.

    @
    chocolatte- I get very sweet vibes from you and just always imagine you to be wearing a chocolate brown and pink. I also imagine that you wear a high ponytail all the time for some reason. Polite, considerate, approachable, Ni-ish gaze.

    @Braingel the realistic prophet. I imagine you wear a lot of black and have more of a solemn expression. Strong analytical Ni-gaze. I would be attentive to you reading my tarot cards. Moonstone. You also give me vibes of both furies of fire and the deep under belly of the sea.

    @BrightDemonSheep96-I have a had a couple different perspectives of you. First it was a typical philosophy professor with socks and sandals. Then I imagined you looking like general Kaiser for some reason. I think cause of your avatar image a bit. Now after seeing some other imagines from others, totally different view. Tall and blondish. I bet you would be fantastic to road trip with and I bet you would be a fun partner in crime to get up to some shenanigans at those highway stops and then have the most random Ne-ish discussions as we sit on the curb and eat some crappy beef jerky, chips, and cola.

    @RaptorWizard Glasses. I just imagine getting ice cream with you and just listen to you ramble on and get reminded that there is a brightness in the world. Plus, I get charlie the unicorn vibes but, only positivity and fun parts and not the dark parts.

    @thistle- I imagine you look beautiful in a light lilac. I get warm yet soft sunny feelings and Imagine walking in a garden with you and smelling flowers. Sweet perfume and a soft aura of warmth and sweetness.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-12-2021 at 05:13 PM.

  15. #95
    Seed my wickedness PseudoRandomBSGenerator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,983
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    @BrightDemonSheep96-I have a had a couple different perspectives of you. First it was a typical philosophy professor with socks and sandals. Then I imagined you looking like general Kaiser for some reason. I think cause of your avatar image a bit. Now after seeing some other imagines from others, totally different view. Tall and blondish. I bet you would be fantastic to road trip with and I bet you would be a fun partner in crime to get up to some shenanigans at those highway stops and then have the most random Ne-ish discussions as we sit on the curb and eat some crappy beef jerky, chips, and cola.
    I think philosophy sucks because it is depressing (the joy is to twist every meaning in it backwards and make people look weirdly at you - so I totally approve troll philosophy aimed at pros). I do wear sandals without socks and I got weird tan lines thanks to it. Military sucks as well but only 1000000000000000000.87 times more. Road trips are cool. I'm probably quite pale during winters but not very blondish.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  16. #96
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    1,225
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    I think philosophy sucks because it is depressing (the joy is to twist every meaning in it backwards and make people look weirdly at you - so I totally approve troll philosophy aimed at pros). I do wear sandals without socks and I got weird tan lines thanks to it. Military sucks as well but only 1000000000000000000.87 times more. Road trips are cool. I'm probably quite pale during winters but not very blondish.
    I only took one philosophy class in University and I really liked the prof. That class pushed me intellectually. He was very smart and Ne-ish but chill and that is my vibe in that aspect from my first impression of ya. Also bold-ed what I liked the most lol.

  17. #97
    Seed my wickedness PseudoRandomBSGenerator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,983
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I only took one philosophy class in University and I really liked the prof. That class pushed me intellectually. He was very smart and Ne-ish but chill and that is my vibe in that aspect from my first impression of ya. Also bold-ed what I liked the most lol.
    That is why I could be a very weird lawyer. People still tend to know me as the guy who figures the way out from weird tech situations and the number one suspect for mischievous tech related shenanigans.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  18. #98
    Baqer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    ILE-D
    Posts
    353
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post

    @Baqer- You are probably one of the harder ones to imagine for me. I imagine a more serious expression and sharpness. You remind me of a respectful boss in a way. Like the one you look up too and try to impress but are a bit intimidated by as well. Despite a business like sharpness and quick mind, there is an implied softness behind your words. It's not something you notice at first until more time is spent. Also you are a badger with a dope hat that I should not fuck with lol.
    I am definitely more serious on this forum than I am irl, generally because whenever I say something as a joke it's usually in between points, and when I do make points while talking it's much more stutter-r-r-y as I try to come up with sentences on the spot instead of thinking about it for a while. I'm assuming I almost look like a Te dom to you, which is kinda weird for me to think about, because it's usually Te dom's(smart ones at least) who I admire a decent amount(I say this never actually getting close to any, generally they just give off a good air of capability, like Adam Strange).

    I am curious though, what exactly do you mean by "implied softness"?

  19. #99
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    1,225
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    I am definitely more serious on this forum than I am irl, generally because whenever I say something as a joke it's usually in between points, and when I do make points while talking it's much more stutter-r-r-y as I try to come up with sentences on the spot instead of thinking about it for a while. I'm assuming I almost look like a Te dom to you, which is kinda weird for me to think about, because it's usually Te dom's(smart ones at least) who I admire a decent amount(I say this never actually getting close to any, generally they just give off a good air of capability, like Adam Strange).

    I am curious though, what exactly do you mean by "implied softness"?
    I will say, you do come across a bit Te-dom ish to be but more so that Te-dom certainty with logic. If I remember the DHCH correctly, Dominate types have more boosted Te. Just the way you explain your logic on here comes very assured to me and I can honestly follow it well. Just you come across very certain with your logic but not to the point it is an extreme PoLR hit just, it makes me more aware if that makes sense? You have commented on the logic on some of my comments before and it really made me realize and see where my holes were of make me re-think/plan a bit differently. Not in a bad way, just reminded me of how crap my Ti can be sometimes lol and I want to get better cause I like how you structure and clear it is to me. Like the Ti logic but with the Te-certainty without the extreme PoLR hit.

    You seem more softer then I thought you were originally. Not that you can't be soft, just not something you realize off the bat. I really liked reading your comments and admired your strength of logical reasoning when I was lurking here for a little while (also thought your avatar was amusing) though, at the same time I was a bit intimidated to be honest. I really enjoy Ti logic just, I know I cant keep up and I really feel that weakness when I am around people that are better at it then me and especially when I have to go head to head in that arena. Just logical and facts are facts. After reading your convo with MW in the Se vs Ne dual seeking thread at the end, I was pleasantly surprised and touched how kind you were at the end despite being both logical and firm. Made me look at the convo beforehand at the logic you gave was coming from a place of caring so that is what I mean by implied softness. I have noticed that a lot of dominate and creative Ti users really come from a place of caring and wanting to help even if it may not come across like that at first. You notice it more when you get to know them for awhile and/or get close to them.

  20. #100
    Baqer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    ILE-D
    Posts
    353
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I will say, you do come across a bit Te-dom ish to be but more so that Te-dom certainty with logic. If I remember the DHCH correctly, Dominate types have more boosted Te. Just the way you explain your logic on here comes very assured to me and I can honestly follow it well. Just you come across very certain with your logic but not to the point it is an extreme PoLR hit just, it makes me more aware if that makes sense? You have commented on the logic on some of my comments before and it really made me realize and see where my holes were of make me re-think/plan a bit differently. Not in a bad way, just reminded me of how crap my Ti can be sometimes lol and I want to get better cause I like how you structure and clear it is to me. Like the Ti logic but with the Te-certainty without the extreme PoLR hit.

    You seem more softer then I thought you were originally. Not that you can't be soft, just not something you realize off the bat. I really liked reading your comments and admired your strength of logical reasoning when I was lurking here for a little while (also thought your avatar was amusing) though, at the same time I was a bit intimidated to be honest. I really enjoy Ti logic just, I know I cant keep up and I really feel that weakness when I am around people that are better at it then me and especially when I have to go head to head in that arena. Just logical and facts are facts. After reading your convo with MW in the Se vs Ne dual seeking thread at the end, I was pleasantly surprised and touched how kind you were at the end despite being both logical and firm. Made me look at the convo beforehand at the logic you gave was coming from a place of caring so that is what I mean by implied softness. I have noticed that a lot of dominate and creative Ti users really come from a place of caring and wanting to help even if it may not come across like that at first. You notice it more when you get to know them for awhile and/or get close to them.
    The whole "softness" thing is definitely something I've only really gotten to develop recently. I do agree with you that the main goal of Ti users can be helping people, the problem, especially for an ILE or SLE is the shitty Fi makes people attached and almost want to "control" other people's lives for them. And fundamentally that hasn't changed, I still have an urge when I see a random person I barely know fucking up to tell them how not to, I've just realized that when it comes to convincing people, the best way to do it is through trying to understand them so that they'll try to understand you. There's a part of me that is really drawn to the idea of being a therapist, so that I can help people while figuring out how they work. I'm like an IEE almost is that way, which has made it so that my Fi polr only really comes out when I'm very comfortable around people I know won't react badly to me asking an insensitive question or pointing out an uncomfortable fact.

    I've also been very lucky to develop my very "assured-ness" with my logic. I've always been known as the smart kid in basically all my classes, which has definitely made me very confident in what I say without any self-esteem issues(unless I put a note that i'm not sure ofc, which I do because I've found the balance of not being a complete narcissist who ignores when I could be wrong and someone who underestimates how correct they could be).

  21. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    574
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Brightdemon - I imagine you kind of quiet and restrained for an extrovert but with a mischievous persona
    aster - keeps more personal opinions to herself although this wouldn’t be that easily apparent in social settings or that’s how I imagine you

  22. #102
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    2,244
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol, people need not envision of me, since already, I of myself revealed.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  23. #103
    AWellArmedCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Northern Japan
    TIM
    IEI-Fe (C) 4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    380
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I feel like writing my image of people, but somehow nothing comes to me clearly. I don't think I tend to visualize what people on internet look like very much. I'm more inclined to focus on the way I think they probably speak in real life. Do you all just have these images already, or did you come up with these images only after reading the prompt?
    猫が生き甲斐

  24. #104
    chriscorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Posts
    3,074
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    .
    Last edited by chriscorey; 07-13-2021 at 09:20 PM.
    Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

    -Carl Jung

  25. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    574
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I’m a little impressed people remember the random numbers in mrinternet’s name

  26. #106
    AWellArmedCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Northern Japan
    TIM
    IEI-Fe (C) 4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    380
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I’m a little impressed people remember the random numbers in mrinternet’s name
    It's 420 and 69. Maybe I'm just childish, but... I find this very easy to remember
    猫が生き甲斐

  27. #107
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    2,244
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Okay, Last one for awhile and then I'll chill lol. I just have so much fun with it! (unless somebody asks for more *cough*)

    @Baqer- You are probably one of the harder ones to imagine for me. I imagine a more serious expression and sharpness. You remind me of a respectful boss in a way. Like the one you look up too and try to impress but are a bit intimidated by as well. Despite a business like sharpness and quick mind, there is an implied softness behind your words. It's not something you notice at first until more time is spent. Also you are a badger with a dope hat that I should not fuck with lol.

    @pandemic candy- I imagine you as a normal average guy but, it is a cover. You secretly have a doomsday bunker hidden underground and that's where you hoard a shit ton of ancient and rare memes.

    @
    chocolatte- I get very sweet vibes from you and just always imagine you to be wearing a chocolate brown and pink. I also imagine that you wear a high ponytail all the time for some reason. Polite, considerate, approachable, Ni-ish gaze.

    @Braingel the realistic prophet. I imagine you wear a lot of black and have more of a solemn expression. Strong analytical Ni-gaze. I would be attentive to you reading my tarot cards. Moonstone. You also give me vibes of both furies of fire and the deep under belly of the sea.

    @BrightDemonSheep96-I have a had a couple different perspectives of you. First it was a typical philosophy professor with socks and sandals. Then I imagined you looking like general Kaiser for some reason. I think cause of your avatar image a bit. Now after seeing some other imagines from others, totally different view. Tall and blondish. I bet you would be fantastic to road trip with and I bet you would be a fun partner in crime to get up to some shenanigans at those highway stops and then have the most random Ne-ish discussions as we sit on the curb and eat some crappy beef jerky, chips, and cola.

    @RaptorWizard Glasses. I just imagine getting ice cream with you and just listen to you ramble on and get reminded that there is a brightness in the world. Plus, I get charlie the unicorn vibes but, only positivity and fun parts and not the dark parts.

    @thistle- I imagine you look beautiful in a light lilac. I get warm yet soft sunny feelings and Imagine walking in a garden with you and smelling flowers. Sweet perfume and a soft aura of warmth and sweetness.
    My name, Kara, means black (as does it pure). I both am light and darkness.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  28. #108
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,819
    Mentioned
    508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Braingel

    It's kinda funny to me that we as IEIs both have said something kinda similar, how we don't need to imagine as we see the reality beyond the imagination. This is why I think it's an incredibly gross, horrid over-simplification- when people think of IEIs as being 'imaginative daydreamers' and nothing more. I think really- we seem so victimy and depressed because we are the ones that are seeing the real reality of how shitty and smelly it is at all times. It's just with Te polr & 4D Ni dom ego it doesn't appear that way at all- but that's what we are really doing.

    I wish I could have RaptorWizard's positivity at times- it's precious, but it's not me. I would perhaps do better if I could dream again, truly be fluffy and innocent. But IEIs value Se and we're often just too hardcore and street for that!

  29. #109
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    2,244
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    @Braingel

    It's kinda funny to me that we as IEIs both have said something kinda similar, how we don't need to imagine as we see the reality beyond the imagination. This is why I think it's an incredibly gross, horrid over-simplification- when people think of IEIs as being 'imaginative daydreamers' and nothing more. I think really- we seem so victimy and depressed because we are the ones that are seeing the real reality of how shitty and smelly it is at all times. It's just with Te polr & 4D Ni dom ego it doesn't appear that way at all- but that's what we are really doing.

    I wish I could have RaptorWizard's positivity at times- it's precious, but it's not me. I would perhaps do better if I could dream again, truly be fluffy and innocent. But IEIs value Se and we're often just too hardcore and street for that!
    Well I am an enneagram type 4.. I don't know about you, but 4 is melancholic. You can probably be a 4 or a 9. I have seen you reference individuality, supporting a four, and what you said sound of 4, but I can potentially see as to nine. But four seems of higher likelihood in this case.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  30. #110
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    2,244
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think a more accurate representation of myself is someone who can see in a world who is blind. i see past the world and I often am looking down unto others, all with their eyes closed, all who cannot see me, see others and I just am risen above it all. I may be floaty, may be dreamy, but I am afar from just a dreamer alone I am more awakened than most of humanity.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  31. #111
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    2,244
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It is because of this blindness, that results in them to not see past the imagination, and they do not have realization the fundamental of life is imagination and all born into reality stems from that which imagines. My imagination wings my flight. Go to destiny that humanity cannot reach.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  32. #112
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,819
    Mentioned
    508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well I am an enneagram type 4.. I don't know about you, but 4 is melancholic. You can probably be a 4 or a 9. I have seen you reference individuality, supporting a four, and what you said sound of 4, but I can potentially see as to nine. But four seems of higher likelihood in this case.
    hmm I thought about being a 4, but I don't really think I have their fixations or insecurities. I think now that I'm a 5 really more than anything. I related to the type 5 description the most based on that one site @necrosebud sent me.

    Plus me disintegrating to 7 and integrating to 8 makes sense - both psychologically and in a real world sense. When I feel on top of things, powerful and confident & assertive but also generous and empathetic (like a healthy 8) - I feel great. When my energy is 'scattered' and all over the place (like Unhealthy 7) I hate that feeling... I like feeling pure and singular and like I'm on top of it all.

    I thought about 9 but it feels like this fake peacemaker image that never seemed totally right with me.

  33. #113
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,819
    Mentioned
    508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd definitely be a 5w4 and not a 5w6 5 though.

  34. #114
    AWellArmedCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Northern Japan
    TIM
    IEI-Fe (C) 4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    380
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Braingel @BandD I often wonder about the stereotypes around IEIs and imagination. The descriptions make it sound to me as though we're supposed to have a very developed visual imagination, but I hesitate to describe my imagination as "visual," though it is very active and I do make a lot of visual art. To me my imagination feels like another sense entirely that I struggle to describe. I've told people I feel like I have mild aphantasia before, but that doesn't really feel right either, because I'm pretty good at drawing things from imagination despite not feeling like I'm really "seeing" them. How do y'all feel about this? What's your imagination like?
    猫が生き甲斐

  35. #115
    Seed my wickedness PseudoRandomBSGenerator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,983
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    Brightdemon - I imagine you kind of quiet and restrained for an extrovert but with a mischievous persona
    I just tend to find sensational impulses demotivating. Yet my mind cooks up things that I can not control.
    Example:
    Random Guy: I want a Ferrari and seats made out of platypus skin.
    Me: yuck. I'm going to show that I can survive without a car.
    (So my impulse control kind of sucks)
    Last edited by PseudoRandomBSGenerator; 07-13-2021 at 07:57 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  36. #116
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    2,244
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post


    hmm I thought about being a 4, but I don't really think I have their fixations or insecurities. I think now that I'm a 5 really more than anything. I related to the type 5 description the most based on that one site @necrosebud sent me.

    Plus me disintegrating to 7 and integrating to 8 makes sense - both psychologically and in a real world sense. When I feel on top of things, powerful and confident & assertive but also generous and empathetic (like a healthy 8) - I feel great. When my energy is 'scattered' and all over the place (like Unhealthy 7) I hate that feeling... I like feeling pure and singular and like I'm on top of it all.

    I thought about 9 but it feels like this fake peacemaker image that never seemed totally right with me.
    Are you familiar with a community member in the overall Socionics named Pansophy? He is an IEI 5w6.. His Sedecology username is esoteric.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  37. #117
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    2,244
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    @Braingel @BandD I often wonder about the stereotypes around IEIs and imagination. The descriptions make it sound to me as though we're supposed to have a very developed visual imagination, but I hesitate to describe my imagination as "visual," though it is very active and I do make a lot of visual art. To me my imagination feels like another sense entirely that I struggle to describe. I've told people I feel like I have mild aphantasia before, but that doesn't really feel right either, because I'm pretty good at drawing things from imagination despite not feeling like I'm really "seeing" them. How do y'all feel about this? What's your imagination like?
    I do often into my own mind immerse and just blank out, but more than anything, my actual visual imagination is more a matter of snippets of imagery or brief things moving in my mind when it does happen and they are very abstract and independent of outer stimuli/from what I see. But most of it is just a deep wandering in my head and it is sort of like having a double unconscious version of myself that is always operating and I am only halfway into the world. Half here, half higher up in mind realm. And I just think and also synesthesia is very in me, prominent and I cannot fully into words, put it.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  38. #118
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    2,244
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can have very deepened experiences when I actually consciously move my own self into having visual imagery and it takes me away from all else. But on a subconscious operation? It is a matter of brief flashes of imagery and things moving in my mind, and it also even appears sort of Ne-like, since I am MBTI INFP (but MBTI and Socionics are not to conflate, as cognitive functions as well as the positions in which functions place, vastly differ). Te as an exemplary, is 4th in an MBTI INFP, but it is 5th in the EII. And the Si is 3rd in INFP, yet 6th in EII.

    People always make presumption you can equate the two, but you simply cannot. The definitions even if fundamentally identifying same means and focus of energy (in/out) still tweak, even if slightly.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  39. #119
    thistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    @thistle- I imagine you look beautiful in a light lilac. I get warm yet soft sunny feelings and Imagine walking in a garden with you and smelling flowers. Sweet perfume and a soft aura of warmth and sweetness.
    It's strange to be described, because your version is very generous. It's nice to hear that you associate soft sunny feelings with me.

    I was confused at first by your profile location "In a dark room somewhere" because it seemed out of place with your bright and expressive writing style. Then I decided it's good for me to stay with that cognitive dissonance, instead just enjoy/laugh at unexpected combinations, realising that's what life is made of anyway.

    About the flowers, that is not too far from reality. I live 30 mins walk away from botanic gardens, so my friend and I sometimes take lunch there.

    Usually we find a eucalyptus tree or a big flat rock that is up high and hot from the sun, and we do admire flowers along the way. Last time there were strange turquoise ones that bees squeezed inside. There are gardens here designated to medicinal herbs and fragrant blooms. Definitely a place I care about and like to share with people

  40. #120
    MissDucki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    In a dark room somewhere
    TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Posts
    1,225
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post

    I was confused at first by your profile location "In a dark room somewhere" because it seemed out of place with your bright and expressive writing style. Then I decided it's good for me to stay with that cognitive dissonance, instead just enjoy/laugh at unexpected combinations, realising that's what life is made of anyway
    Lol this one I mean literately I would rather chill in the dark. Hard on my eyes sometimes and I feel some comfort being in the dark. I get like a hissing vampire when someone turns on the light or try to open the blinds when I was happily chilling. I find that nothing feels better then eating in a room with the lights off and the only glow that you get if from the video on your phone. It's currently dark in my room right now and I wouldn't have it any other way

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •