Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 97

Thread: Trolls, Edgelords, Lurkers, Creepers, Neckbeards, Anime Avatars etc

  1. #41
    Baqer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    ILE-De
    Posts
    540
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is it possible to block a thread.

  2. #42
    God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    Trolls just want to have fun (direct link to .pdf file)

    Buckels, E.E., Trapnell, P.D. and Paulhus, D.L., 2014. Trolls just want to have fun. Personality and individual Differences, 67, pp.97-102.

    https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2014.01.016

    ABSTRACT
    In two online studies (total N= 1215), respondents completed personality inventories and a survey of their Internet commenting styles. Overall, strong positive associations emerged among online commenting frequency, trolling enjoyment, and troll identity, pointing to a common construct underlying the measures. Both studies revealed similar patterns of relations between trolling and the Dark Tetrad of personality: trolling correlated positively with sadism, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism, using both enjoyment ratings and identity scores. Of all personality measures, sadism showed the most robust associations with trolling and, importantly, the relationship was specific to trolling behavior. Enjoyment of other online activities, such as chatting and debating, was unrelated to sadism. Thus cyber-trolling appears to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism.
    A multivariate analysis on the Dark Tetrad revealed a significant effect of activity preference: Wilks’k= 0.97,F(20, 1646.00) = 1.65,p= .03. Inspection of the pattern depicted in Fig. 1confirmed that,as expected, the Dark Tetrad scores were highest among those who selected trolling as the most enjoyable activity. Planned orthogonal contrasts indicated that the effect was significant for all DarkTetrad measures: direct sadism,t(500) = 3.03,p= .003,d= .27,vicarious sadism,t(500) = 2.91,p= .004,d= .26, psychopathy,t(500) = 3.09,p= .002,d= .28, narcissism,t(500) = 2.64,p= .009,d= .24, and Machiavellianism,t(500) = 2.78,p= .006,d= .25. A second multivariate analysis on the Big Five scores indicated that, as expected, participants who chose trolling as their favorite activity were higher on extraversion,t(413) = 2.02,p= .04,d= .20, and lower on agreeableness,t(413) =2.04,p= .04,d= .20, than others, but did not differ on conscientiousness, neuroticism, or openness,p’s > .21.
    I command thee, my loyal servants, to take heed to yourselves, that your hearts be not deceived by @Socionics Is Not A Cult, for there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders.
    And it was good.

  3. #43
    Baqer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    ILE-De
    Posts
    540
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Lemme know if there's a way to block threads related to @Adam Strange's hairy old ballz + sex life and pussy sizes
    Could you stop quoting me I specifically do not want to be reminded that this thread exists.

  4. #44
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    15,473
    Mentioned
    1476 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    cuz u def seem like someone that'd be into voyeurism

    I'm a very visual person, but I'm mostly into touch.

    Softly, gently slipping my fingers between the folds of clothing to extract a wallet. My specialty.

  5. #45
    PunkSailor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    planet volcel
    TIM
    6w7 sp/sx 639
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm a lurker
    If they ever tryna neck, I'll put my foot up in your caca
    Call your mama and your papa
    Like I'm finna take your dadda
    Turn that bitch into a soccer ball and rocka, rocka, rocka (brrr)
    Get into it like a suit
    And fuck a stack up like a broker

  6. #46
    chriscorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    TIM
    ILE-Ni
    Posts
    4,264
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Here in this thread we see "fighting" between forum members (@Tim and @Stray Cat) for ~12 hours.

    Notice that between the fighting and chat box, some observations;

    --poor moderation,
    --some forum members directly/indirectly taking sides (or acting stupid / they don't know what's going on)

    The forum here demonstrates that it's either,

    1) Very dysfunctional or

    2) Done purposely to slowly isolate / harass certain members in this forum ("street theatre" forum acting) or

    3) Bystander effect or

    4) A mix of all the above

    bc this is online, it's very difficult to determine exactly what is going on; it's forced speculation

    IMO, this is evidence of group harassment still happening in this forum.
    What if you're Fi PoLR
    "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

  7. #47
    chriscorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    TIM
    ILE-Ni
    Posts
    4,264
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    u should close / take down the suicide thread
    Wow you are quick.. I haven't seen a suicide thread.. I would be sad to see it though.
    "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

  8. #48
    chriscorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    TIM
    ILE-Ni
    Posts
    4,264
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Wow you are quick.. I haven't seen a suicide thread.. I would be sad to see it though.
    Ohhh my thread.. Why do you think I should take it down?
    "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

  9. #49
    chriscorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    TIM
    ILE-Ni
    Posts
    4,264
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Ohhh my thread.. Why do you think I should take it down?
    I'm not a regular ILE... I have a mental illness called schizophrenia. It is to my understanding that a lot of schizophrenics commit suicide.
    "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

  10. #50
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    What if you're Fi PoLR
    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Here in this thread I get into what I thought was a "logical discussion" with @bryanbone

    As I've explained in this post, you will see a lot of Narcs try to trap you with this simple formula:

    Build Rapport -----> [ trigger ]---> [ reaction ]--->[ gaslight ] ------> Build Rapport etc etc

    Here we see @bryanbone first time to *falsely* empathize with me (to lower my guard), quickly followed by attempts to trigger me as the mask fell off.

    This forum member I'm very familiar with, so I was able to anticipate their next moves.

    The best way to predict future behavior is to look at past behavior.

    If the person has done this once, they will most likely do it again.

    Watch for the person trying to get close / vulnerable / friendly with you... Once your defenses are lowered a possible attack is most likely on the horizon.

    If they have done this several times, block them immediately.
    Pretend to be friendly lol I was simply communicating. He is seeing what he wants to. I don't know you so I don't know if I want to be friendly. I have always hated friendly people. Friendliness is a manipulative tactic. It's all nonsense politeness and dodging talking about actual issues and getting to know each other resulting in false ideas that people make about each other (idealizing and love bombing by narc). Then I show something about yourself and they act as if you have betrayed them at the same time, since they got the friendly act, they can pretend to like me still while covertly despising me, while "I" push them away with my degenerate behavior and I'm here an idiot wondering what's wrong. So the f*cker lead me on to reveal something about myself to them which they dislike me for. And now they are stuck with me again because they pretended to be friend without actually trying to understand me and see me for who I am so I'm confronting them about their disposition towards me so I know how we stand with each other. I don't want to have just exposed myself and they just discard me. They feel like an idiot for trusting me while they projected an idealised image on me based in their personal bias that they force me to conform to. And are unwilling to communicate about it or change their bias.
    He never intended on arguing with me. Because he never cared about honesty, which is also another way to say the truth.

    I know I started by criticizing what he said trying to explain what gives away he's doing something wrong. Which he couldn't comprehend as he's a narc he's never wrong proven by that he removed what he said and then completely dodged my arguementation which is also an accusation. He can see what I say applying to other people but never to himself. He wants to get offended and use that to play victim because he knows he's mentally disordered and can't argue with someone who's actually dealing with facts and logic.

    See how he says he anticipated my next move so he stopped dealing with me? I also figured out from the very start he was a piece of sh*t. But I kept talking to him despite my bias because I cared enough to expose myself and settle our differences. He is a covert narc, hiding behind politeness, friendliness, and beating around the bush. He knows he is in the wrong thus weaker than me so he hid as soon as he figured out I know what I'm dealing with.

    Me sucking his blood is due to his disordered cognition being incapable of dealing with feelings facts logic everything so he gets overwhelmed when met by it. He seeks someone who's wounded/maimed so he can pretend to take care of them as a tool to exercise what little empathy he has on. And then discard them of course when things get difficult.

  11. #51
    Moderator two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think this narc supply is actually Fe or Fi, and Logical types are very prone to emotional manipulation so at their worst state they are super wary of it. I get it cult people do this but some give narc supply from the purest intentions.

    Changing behaviors, from being kind to defensive - Some people cannot hide their emotions and can be very explosive without thinking. A lot of people react based on what they currently experience. And A LOT of people are not consistent in general. You see this a lot with Fe creatives, they have the tendency to sugarcoat stuff or not get the facts straight. Very emotional as well.

    Building rapport immediately - Some people are just friendly by default. This is also a forum and it's normal for people to immediately act sociable. It's easier to express oneself bec we are anonymous and we just have to type our thoughts. Some just want to connect with others here, though lots of Logical types probably just want to learn the theory. Maybe in work environments it would be slightly different, but even then people still try to be friendly.
    Fights - Immaturity + anonymity. A lot of us log in here with a lot of stresses from daily life. If you can't cope you might bring it to the forum, and taking it out on others can be an unhealthy way to destress.

    Bystander effect - This happens a lot because cat fights are just too tiring to deal with so people just take it as a form of entertainment to lower the blow, thinking it would end soon anyway. And it's normal not to care about others. I think this is also right sometimes bec stopping people and getting in the middle of the fight would really sap you of your energy. Some people are here for other purposes.

    Maybe some people here are faking their identity - this is true to some extent, this is why it's important to just take people at face value. I had a problem with this on a certain person before and you'll lose by spending all your energy thinking if they are faking or not.

    A lot of people have toxic behaviors, and if you're not doing good interacting with these unhealthy individuals will induce more doubts and paranoia. I experienced this specially when I was in college but if you seek some help and introspect more it does get better. If you doubt the sincerity of doctors, trying CBT questionnaires on your own works. Recently I have interacted with a girl who deletes her messages a lot as well, and it triggered me so bad. She does other toxic things as well, it's not just the deleting of messages but now I associate deleting messages as evil. It started with annoyance but it gave me more anxiety as time went on. Now I hate people who do the same (even in just a mild degree) and get quite paranoid when message deletion happens. It's just terrible that she only does that bec she's insecure, and it had a big effect on me. Hurt people hurting other people.

    This is just about the forum, I'm not including the other extra stuff that you have encountered irl like the stalking which sounds worse. Good luck with that

  12. #52
    The Morning Star EUDAEMONIUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    gone
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,131
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What type are all of these?

    BTW what is with all the fucking cat avatars? Are they all the same person? It's the same kind of cat...

    What type is that?

  13. #53
    Moderator two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    BTW what is with all the fucking cat avatars? Are they all the same person? It's the same kind of cat...
    I have a cat avatar so maybe I'm included in what you are referring to. It has been quite a time since I changed my avatar. I changed it to this because the cat is so me. The counterpart of it is this:

    This is my one and only acct. This the realest cat in town

    What type is that?
    What type? Sociotype?

  14. #54
    The Morning Star EUDAEMONIUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    gone
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,131
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    What type? Sociotype?
    Yeah I meant sociotype but I was just joking.

  15. #55
    Moderator two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    Yeah I meant sociotype but I was just joking.
    I type my cavatar (yes it's a thing now) as ILI-H.

  16. #56
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    Pretend to be friendly lol I was simply communicating. He is seeing what he wants to. I don't know you so I don't know if I want to be friendly. I have always hated friendly people. Friendliness is a manipulative tactic. It's all nonsense politeness and dodging talking about actual issues and getting to know each other resulting in false ideas that people make about each other (idealizing and love bombing by narc). Then I show something about yourself and they act as if you have betrayed them at the same time, since they got the friendly act, they can pretend to like me still while covertly despising me, while "I" push them away with my degenerate behavior and I'm here an idiot wondering what's wrong. So the f*cker lead me on to reveal something about myself to them which they dislike me for. And now they are stuck with me again because they pretended to be friend without actually trying to understand me and see me for who I am so I'm confronting them about their disposition towards me so I know how we stand with each other. I don't want to have just exposed myself and they just discard me. They feel like an idiot for trusting me while they projected an idealised image on me based in their personal bias that they force me to conform to. And are unwilling to communicate about it or change their bias.
    He never intended on arguing with me. Because he never cared about honesty, which is also another way to say the truth.

    I know I started by criticizing what he said trying to explain what gives away he's doing something wrong. Which he couldn't comprehend as he's a narc he's never wrong proven by that he removed what he said and then completely dodged my arguementation which is also an accusation. He can see what I say applying to other people but never to himself. He wants to get offended and use that to play victim because he knows he's mentally disordered and can't argue with someone who's actually dealing with facts and logic.

    See how he says he anticipated my next move so he stopped dealing with me? I also figured out from the very start he was a piece of sh*t. But I kept talking to him despite my bias because I cared enough to expose myself and settle our differences. He is a covert narc, hiding behind politeness, friendliness, and beating around the bush. He knows he is in the wrong thus weaker than me so he hid as soon as he figured out I know what I'm dealing with.

    Me sucking his blood is due to his disordered cognition being incapable of dealing with feelings facts logic everything so he gets overwhelmed when met by it. He seeks someone who's wounded/maimed so he can pretend to take care of them as a tool to exercise what little empathy he has on. And then discard them of course when things get difficult.
    I manipulate and alienate because i know they don't care about me. They get friendly making assumptions about who I am so I alienate them on purpose. Hide my disposition, to keep them from being aggressive against me when I know they would be. The narc who manipulated me wasn't aware if they should care about me or not, that's natural at the start but by the end it became clear they are simply incapable of caring. Maybe they saw me as a threat they couldn't dodge, as that's how most narcopaths view others due to being incapable of caring about someone genuinely. I got discarded because they saw me criticizing them which is necessary for us to get along as irredeemable offense because they can't care about acting better, I'm devaluing them for shutting off empathy when not shutting it off makes them suffer.

  17. #57
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    i usually dodge those who I calculate with my scouter, power levels far exceeding mine. i also have zero empathy and have been characterized as a psychopath narcissist who cannot have any reasonable conversation without lashing out and screaming at the top of my lungs.

    Tyler1 comes to mind conservatives are known for that. Weasely manipulative. Argue themselves as if they should be defended while they are not willing to defend someone else. Is it really a surprise what happens when people without empathy are given authority and they deny wrong doing?

  18. #58
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @pandemic candy

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    @bryanbone


    i usually dodge those who I calculate with my scouter, power levels far exceeding mine. i also have zero empathy and have been characterized as a psychopath narcissist who cannot have any reasonable conversation without lashing out and screaming at the top of my lungs. (if u want an example of a true narcissist, look at Trump). I discard those who I feel superior over faster than a prom dumpster baby which is why I have zero friends most of my life. My sole purpose is to ravage and destroy all those who get into my way, which is both is blessing and a curse, but mostly a curse. My favorite targets are empaths, those who remind me of everything I am not and I project my dark energy and insecurities onto them, taking away everything I can from them, to leave and dry and empty. Of course, as a covert narcissist they never realize what I'm doing until it's too late.

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    @bryanbone


    listening to a conservative is like putting shit back into ur ass. it's like, why bother


    conservatives are monsters that should be locked up in zoos, while we stare and throw popcorn at them.


    they shouldn't even be allowed to open their mouths for god's sake. might as well be stiched up ass to mouth like the human centipede. it's like stop wasting our god damn time u racist fascists. go worship ur imaginary man in the sky who throws lighting bolts from his ass. might as well believe in flying unicorns. smh



    I also mangle history and regard my victims as narcissistic entitled lazy undisciplined hysterical delusional violent parasytes abusing me, stealing from the structures I worked so hard to exploit others to build to enable me to exploit others and regard it as fair because I worked hard, without virtue signaling mind you, while forcing them to comply with my structures and work hard as I enjoy watching them writhe because they deserve it for demanding what’s theirs but I worked so hard to make it way harder for them to get it while destroying their lives while I abuse the resources I stole to push the burden of my problems on other people while telling them they are being coddled.
    Even when I get messed up by the system I just bear it, again without virtue signaling, while telling others they want too much, since I’m cognitively impaired, with no higher brain functioning that demands complexity exploration and stimulation, incapable of learning and adapting to a fluid environment that provides me with what’s necessary from growing to be better and improve my environment, because it’s too much for my maldeveloped psyche to handle, instead I exploit it, to make up for my cognitive deficiency and consequently physical disabilities that I force upon myself because I’m too much of a real man to make considerate decisions. I am satisfied with my mild intellectual capacities and regard those who are better than me as snowflakes while pretending I have a life by taking to imbeciles and pretending I’m growing when after repeatedly doing the same mistakes repeatedly on purpose for years I make a change once that’s different in specific but what you learn is barely anything of value, because my incpacitated cognition can’t go further, just to forget it later unless in some specific moments, and then go make a post about going out of your comfort zone to grow. Not virtue signaling. I have “lifelong learner” under my name on all my accounts, because it takes me a lifetime to fail at figuring out what the basics even are. I’m completely unexceptional in every regard, as that defines my identity of a straight hard-working white male (not virtue signaling) (where most of those pronouns are not even true, but I have to pretend since my impairments make my life completely dependent on fitting in with the majority of the herd.) I also like to parade how being a straight hard working white male is something to be proud of (not virtue signaling), as a super secure competitive alpha male, to measure up my fragile ego , showing that I am as important as the opressed minorities I opress whose constant attention seeking, virtue signaling and complaining about my abusive physical and social structures which is opressing me so much. I degrade and neglect them, telling them to shut up their whining and obey me, while I cry that they won’t let me talk, after we’ve been talking the same issues over and over for decades, which I’ve been censoring, neglecting, beating around the push, downplaying, mocking, telling them to shut up and obey me, while they won’t even let me talk, as I have still my structures which are exploiting them and arming myself and pushing for more structures to opress them while denying I’m doing it. add another layer of structure that protects me. Why do I get shut down when I argue my necessity for items and not caring about thinking about my structures’ consequences and my effects on others is as valuable as theirs of being given appropriate environment and resources to grow in?

    https://i.imgur.com/ZQ7ejXw.png

  19. #59
    Baqer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    ILE-De
    Posts
    540
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    I also mangle history and regard my victims as narcissistic entitled lazy undisciplined hysterical delusional violent parasytes abusing me, stealing from the structures I worked so hard to exploit others to build to enable me to exploit others and regard it as fair because I worked hard, without virtue signaling mind you, while forcing them to comply with my structures and work hard as I enjoy watching them writhe because they deserve it for demanding what’s theirs but I worked so hard to make it way harder for them to get it while destroying their lives while I abuse the resources I stole to push the burden of my problems on other people while telling them they are being coddled.
    Even when I get messed up by the system I just bear it, again without virtue signaling, while telling others they want too much, since I’m cognitively impaired, with no higher brain functioning that demands complexity exploration and stimulation, incapable of learning and adapting to a fluid environment that provides me with what’s necessary from growing to be better and improve my environment, because it’s too much for my maldeveloped psyche to handle, instead I exploit it, to make up for my cognitive deficiency and consequently physical disabilities that I force upon myself because I’m too much of a real man to make considerate decisions. I am satisfied with my mild intellectual capacities and regard those who are better than me as snowflakes while pretending I have a life by taking to imbeciles and pretending I’m growing when after repeatedly doing the same mistakes repeatedly on purpose for years I make a change once that’s different in specific but what you learn is barely anything of value, because my incpacitated cognition can’t go further, just to forget it later unless in some specific moments, and then go make a post about going out of your comfort zone to grow. Not virtue signaling. I have “lifelong learner” under my name on all my accounts, because it takes me a lifetime to fail at figuring out what the basics even are. I’m completely unexceptional in every regard, as that defines my identity of a straight hard-working white male (not virtue signaling) (where most of those pronouns are not even true, but I have to pretend since my impairments make my life completely dependent on fitting in with the majority of the herd.) I also like to parade how being a straight hard working white male is something to be proud of (not virtue signaling), as a super secure competitive alpha male, to measure up my fragile ego , showing that I am as important as the opressed minorities I opress whose constant attention seeking, virtue signaling and complaining about my abusive physical and social structures which is opressing me so much. I degrade and neglect them, telling them to shut up their whining and obey me, while I cry that they won’t let me talk, after we’ve been talking the same issues over and over for decades, which I’ve been censoring, neglecting, beating around the push, downplaying, mocking, telling them to shut up and obey me, while they won’t even let me talk, as I have still my structures which are exploiting them and arming myself and pushing for more structures to opress them while denying I’m doing it. add another layer of structure that protects me. Why do I get shut down when I argue my necessity for items and not caring about thinking about my structures’ consequences and my effects on others is as valuable as theirs of being given appropriate environment and resources to grow in?
    Alright I'm heard you say "cognitively deficiency" in multiple different posts, what exactly do you mean by that?

  20. #60
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @pandemic candy
    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    @bryanbone

    i am also deeply cognitively impaired and maldeveloped that it's nearly impossible for me to do wrong - afterall what is wrong? nobody can tell me what is right and what is wrong, afterall, it is all a matter of which cognitive functions we r using under a specific condition within a certain time period. wrong and right is malleable and so loosely defined within the limited constructs of the human mind. as an LSI ENFP, I like to impose structures onto my environment in an (Ne) way - basically I'm not tied down to one set of rules, but my database is constantly being updated and the qualia of information is being adjusted to the framework of the times. the environment is fluid, as you've mentioned. while I may be a criminal in one environment, I can be heralded as a hero in another. it all depends on the cognitive abilities and/or impairments of those in charge of upholding and enforcing the law around me.

    those (Ti) tightass police officers should be lynched for all we know, as every individual is unique and rules can't be applied broadly, but should account for every individual's uniqueness (Fi); both ugly and beauty qualities that make up the complexities of the human psyche and soul. the human psyche isn't cut from the same cloth so we should therefore stop using (Ti) when it comes to upholding justice and instead go into our true feelings (Fi), for our feelings, while they may seem :judgemental: at times, are there for a reason. we need to be able to fully trust, not just to establish (Fi) bonds (unlike those fakeass Fe types), but we need them when it comes to going after the criminal monsters that wreak havoc onto society. truth does not exist. only feelings
    Ti and Fi are both about right and wrong, true or false. In other words, meaning. Feelings aren't haphazard and irrational. Both rational functions. Human minds are limited so we do right and wrong in our limitations we are supposed to figure it out. Certain people do not care. People being cognitively impaired so their reality is distorted is their fault. Doesn't mean right and wrong is up to what you want.

    You want to create structures of abuse, someone climbs them, then u unite against them because the psychopath is taking advantage of you the same way you intended to take advantage of others through your structures. You kill the psychopath and replace it with someone who's more beneficial to you and the cycle continues. You can abuse for decades then you get put under the boot and you cry for help from those who you abused. "We should be united" as I said, weasly. Disgusting. The same thing is gonna happen. You put those people who you seek help from against you. If it wasn't for people like you there wouldn't be people on top. That's the power of the masses, if there are many and the one who governs is a minority they can simply take him down and replace when convenient. They wanted to abuse him for themselves like they abused the others. We told you the abuse was happening you had fun with it now when it got to you pretend it doesn't exist. "It was muh acnestors not mah" you would have done the same in their place. That's how the cycle continues. Just say they're using feeling instead of logic and you won the arguement while glossing over so much relevant info. You just want to get your way. You never cared about anyone besides your ego. You are completely empty inside your truth is a narrative you made up which you project on reality as convenient. When so much evidence is prestented u just ignore it then argue about something else then come back with questions and narratives refuted by the evidence that was already presented which you glossed over. Asking for help at the same time pushing for the structures to make sure you enslave us after you kick the other party out, do it so blatantly, while mocking us. It's been the same neglect parents to kids peers from school. The only reason the left is not a minority as a whole is because there's a bunch of people you messed up from your own pathetic groups who came whining and crying for help to the other side. Nietszche master and slave morality. You have always lacked empathy and understanding even when directly explained. You can't keep track of the info I am saying the same things I said on the posts in response to the ones you deleted.

    Its not leftist thing to pretend they can do no wrong. That's a conservative agenda and they admit it only when pushed into a corner. Leftists get punished for doing what's right. You just far that retarded notion "ugh u can do no wrong" like last time "they cant admit they're wrong when peresented with facts and logic". Leftists change their opinions more and build up on information too. Conservative is stagnating in repetition then comes out of his hole and acts like he has it figured out when he has barely any experience. Openness to experience linked to intelltectualism and liberalism. You adamantly refuse to think and learn.
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 08-09-2021 at 06:07 PM.

  21. #61
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Alright I'm heard you say "cognitively deficiency" in multiple different posts, what exactly do you mean by that?
    Vast majority of people have severely maldeveloped brains. Stupidity is a revered discipline that's pushed on everyone, to be "normal. productive". Humans are assets and treat each other as such. Using brain is "degenerate" "unfit" "abnormal" "delusional" "incoherent" "nonsensical" "fantasy" "idealistic" "impractical" "paranoid" "lazy" "rationalizing" "making excuses" "emotional" "overthinking" "irrational" and "should be corrected". Pointing problems out is "whining". Like do you know why I'm pointing out problems? Why do I have to explain why am pointing out problems. People adamantly refuse to think.
    @pandemic candy
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 08-09-2021 at 06:07 PM.

  22. #62
    Baqer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    ILE-De
    Posts
    540
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    Vast majority of people have severely maldeveloped brains. Stupidity is a revered discipline that's pushed on everyone, to be "normal. productive". Humans are assets and treat each other as such. Using brain is "degenerate" "unfit" "abnormal" "delusional" "incoherent" "nonsensical" "fantasy" "idealistic" "impractical" "paranoid" "lazy" "rationalizing" "making excuses" "emotional" "overthinking" "irrational" and "should be corrected". Pointing problems out is "whining". Like do you know why I'm pointing out problems? Why do I have to explain why am pointing out problems. People adamantly refuse to think.
    Well I'd personally call stupidity just the baseline of humanity, not something that's learned. And what exactly do mean by "using brain"?

  23. #63
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @pandemic candy
    do you know how much abuse I and so many endure due to conservative bs both verbal physical and abstract through structure with physical and mental consequences. Just because you get abused too doesn't mean you get to push it on others down your obnoxious hierarchy. Some choose to bear it themselves. And you ran away like a little bitch the first time JUST FOR BEING CRITICISED, NOT EVEN INSULTED OR ENDANGERED. You have no idea what abuse means. You're used to getting your way throught power and authority asking moderation to take care for you to feel safe. It sucks when your abuse gets pushed back right. I know you didn't abuse intentionally. That's why you feel unfairly targeted. But you let yourself be inconsiderate and got used to getting your way. You are not used to pain to noticing patterns to facing reality you know how much longer the way down is for you. You can't accept there's people significantly better and more moral than you and you refuse to better yourself because it means getting to the left side which loses the stability you have attainted through loyalty to structures of abuse.

    It's either join the others by bullying the kid or risk to help them and save them. You are the ones disitintegrating morality, by saying you're being forced beliefs down your throat. There's not "my morals". Morality and conscience is about you and everyone else. You are used to putting your needs on top of others because it pushes you down the hierarchy and removes stability from your life. Someone suffers so much they cry you laugh at them for being a crybaby adult. You could never let yourself cry in front of others as often because you would never take so many risks for someone else's sake to push you there.

    You know why vulnerable groups turn to government? Because you are not helping them. Because you keep inflating labour while climbing the hierarchy or staying down and working hard to make profit for the actual parasytes above you while punishing those below you instead of being lazy and entitled.

  24. #64
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You made the same points while glossing over what I had said before necessiating me to repeat myself proving you are not paying attention.


    I couldnt talk to depressed someone cuz they would get bullied for interacting with me and they had to conform to norms being unable to express themselves and communicate their problems because it's "inapproprite", "we are professionals we don't bring our problems to work" " they are attention seekin" "they are spoiling the atmosphere" You get bullied for getting bullied. Boss doesn’t help you. Conservatives tell you to man up and bear through it I don’t have screenshots to prove it rn. They speak to whatever group they are part of or someone particular close they can trust to not spread their predicaments and what did you do about that. When someone was complaining about being abused and neglected while being taken away the means for getting help you just speak completely unaware and entiteld that they are just making things up and seeking attention because you think they are socially inept and don't have the guts or decency to interact with others like normal people.
    They don’t want part in your abominable timebomb drama circles especially when they know they are gonna get targeted for being meddling preachy hypsersenstive SJW who makes excuses for everyone and is thus disloyal (also called MEDIATORS WHO WANT PEOPLE TO BE TREATED FAIRLY AND DON’T TAKE SIDES OF ABUSE).
    The SJW also gets targeted for helping someone whom everyone neglects and abuses or pretends nothing is wrong.
    In effect the SJW reflects the toxicity back by becoming confrontational and obnoxious because that’s all they get in return.
    One time I’m a pussy and don’t stand up for my self another I’m seeking attention people just want to see me burn they do not care.
    I made those points in another post of mine which you don't care to check. You were probably bully’s acquintance who just heard their side of the story and spoke up to defend them against accusations.
    You got yourself in situations which could have gone really south but you couldn’t process that and someone who actually can keeps away and when it happens to someone we get to the fat logic “you are just lazy, making excuses for not taking care of yourself” “I was fat and lost weight so can you” completely missing that there are different predicaments for that person where it’s not like that its not even genetics, but excessive stress causing them to overeat from constant danger that they are not protected from which again you completely miss and when someone needs to feel loved they get even more criticized just because they are fat. It could be so much beyond that but you just latch on “you’re fat”. You don’t see the person at all it proves you are not thinking about consequences and implications of what you immediately see.


    “And you ran away like a little bitch the first time JUST FOR BEING CRITICISED, NOT EVEN INSULTED OR ENDANGERED “
    “every sentence is literally a false accusation. i'm not gonna defend myself for something that isn't true / i'm not guilty of.”


    This literally happenned. You deleted your posts. Twice now. @bryanbone


    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    HAHAHAHA


    yeah u expect me to have a nice logical discussion with this. i don't even know where to start. nor do i care


    every sentence is literally a false accusation. i'm not gonna defend myself for something that isn't true / i'm not guilty of.


    in short, this is the epitome of why america sucks. and very very dangerous to live in now


    i'm sure ur gonna take something small of from this reply and morph it into a witch hunt / smear campaign


    enjoy the temporary narc supply i'm giving u tho.

    something small lol why aren’t you thinking. You are just proving again and again you are impulsive your thoughts are disordered. You will 100% be a child or wife beater. You said it yourself you are too stupid to comprehend what I’m saying while being self aware at the same time you don’t even care to learn.


    “Smear campaign” my ass I’m exposing you because as we know conservatives like to lie and hide the truth, and mangle history, which you are doing twice now.




    The notion of harsh reality conservatives are completely blind to until it hits them and then they start telling “snowflakes” that they have to “grow up” when they’ve been facing the harsh reality forever. Fucking conservatard thinks he has learned something great and progressed so much.


    Your narc supply is toxic and I'm crying disrecpeting reality like that neglecting my feelings if they don't matter then what does.




    america is dangerous because you neglect and abused as I said people retaliate.


    You want to play your ego card “im suffering too” expecting empath ywhen you were not willing to give it before that.




    You push someone from grief and crying they scream stop then kick them when they’re down repeatedly they scream out choking on grief and now criticize and throw insults in rage then with your hypocritical shortsighted inconsiderate presumptive “feelings wrong, use facts and logic “ why would you expect anything except aggression. Only then you beg and cry. You need someone to one up you, to become worse than you. That’s why I said in one of my psychopathic posts, there’s no point in giving someone empathy and understanding when I know they won’t give it back. My whole criticizing you was to admit your fault which is in the base of your reaosning and cognitiononly then I would verify that you actually care about me. You eesponded with mockery instead.




    Crying communicates to you you’re doing something wrong but you take it asa hint to push the knife further in. You don’t need to devalue my suffering to give significance to your own. Doing that, that’s oneof the most vile things conservatives do that’s the center of their character. I recognized you didn’t make the mistakes you made intentionally. When accused you just keep lying cutting off your wayto being forgiven. You put yourself always above others. That’s what psychopaths do.




    That’s what the degenerate parents do, feeling depreciated when their kid is suffering, they take it as it being “ungrateful” meaning the kid doesn’t care about their efforts, which they punish the kid for(knife crying analogy up.) “I’m not crying so you shouldn’teither” yeah but my crying doesn’t push my suffering on someone else.

  25. #65
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    I mean you said it in the post itself that I would do that. What you did now makes no sense.
    YqKpAKJ.png

  26. #66
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    called it.


    guys he called it guys. look who's fighting now.

  27. #67
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    .
    The one who was complaining about others fighting.
    How do I even gaslight a post tho what does that mean.

  28. #68
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Baqer
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    Vast majority of people have severely maldeveloped brains. Stupidity is a revered discipline that's pushed on everyone, to be "normal. productive". Humans are assets and treat each other as such. Using brain is "degenerate" "unfit" "abnormal" "delusional" "incoherent" "nonsensical" "fantasy" "idealistic" "impractical" "paranoid" "lazy" "rationalizing" "making excuses" "emotional" "overthinking" "irrational" and "should be corrected". Pointing problems out is "whining". Like do you know why I'm pointing out problems? Why do I have to explain why am pointing out problems. People adamantly refuse to think.
    @pandemic candy
    Brain has many cognitive functions with different definitions outside typology. For example vast majority of people don't try to figure out how to figure out problems better. Why can some people instantly grasp something and solve complex problems and others can't, why isit limited in talent and scope and what have you persnally done to explore and imrpove your cognitive abilities. Most people don't tryto figure out connections between stuff or have a better grasp oftheir own understanding and insufficiencies and how to fix them. They don't try to grow cognitvily. They just do chores go to work and have some fun talking to people and sponatenous ideas. They don't think about how their decisions influence the world and everyone they wait for a disaster and then do something stupid while saying "it is what it is, that's just life". I did a lot to improve my cognition anyone who's autistic is "playing" with concepts and patterns in their mind of course some more than others. I wanted to transcend my supposed limitations and I've been getting better.L ike Carl Jung was intentionally thinking and trying to figure out how the psyche works. That's the key to everything but no let's just have mindless fun and hobbies that don’t elevate your moral and practical general decision making and understanding, ability toh andle stressful situations that you could have solved if you had just thought about something before that’s not available now because you didn’t care enough to prepare.
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 08-10-2021 at 04:00 AM.

  29. #69
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    ..

    Gaslighting is a colloquialism for a specific type of manipulation where the manipulator is successful in having the target (a person or a group of people) question their own reality, memory or perceptions. There is often a power dynamic in gaslighting where the target is vulnerable because they are fearful of losses associated with challenging the manipulator. Gaslighting is not necessarily malicious or intentional, although in some cases it is.[1][SUP][2]

    You know telling someone something that teaches them new reordering their perception and worldview, like shrooms can teach you something is gaslighting. If I challenge your reality which is your beliefs and worldview I'm automatcially gaslighting you under that definition. That word used to mean something different.

  30. #70
    Baqer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    ILE-De
    Posts
    540
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    @Baqer


    Brain has many cognitive functions with different definitions outside typology. For example vast majority of people don't try to figure out how to figure out problems better. Why can some people instantly grasp something and solve complex problems and others can't, why isit limited in talent and scope and what have you persnally done to explore and imrpove your cognitive abilities. Most people don't tryto figure out connections between stuff or have a better grasp oftheir own understanding and insufficiencies and how to fix them. They don't try to grow cognitvily. They just do chores go to work and have some fun talking to people and sponatenous ideas. They don't think about how their decisions influence the world and everyone they wait for a disaster and then do something stupid while saying "it is what it is, that's just life". I did a lot to improve my cognition anyone who's autistic is "playing" with concepts and patterns in their mind of course some more than others. I wanted to transcend my supposed limitations and I've been getting better.L ike Carl Jung was intentionally thinking and trying to figure out how the psyche works. That's the key to everything but no let's just have mindless fun and hobbies that don’t elevate your moral and practical general decision making and understanding, ability toh andle stressful situations that you could have solved if you had just thought about something before that’s not available now because you didn’t care enough to prepare.
    huh, i personally thought it was more a genetic or early environmental thing that determined how fast people solve complex problems. Did you teach yourself to get better at it?

  31. #71
    The Morning Star EUDAEMONIUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    gone
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,131
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think it's time for this thread to be put out of its misery...
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

    The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

  32. #72
    The Morning Star EUDAEMONIUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    gone
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,131
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    nah. this thread is awesome

    lol I'm sure you'd think that
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

    The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

  33. #73
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    huh, i personally thought it was more a genetic or early environmental thing that determined how fast people solve complex problems. Did you teach yourself to get better at it?
    Yes I specifically was trying to figure out how my mind body and brain worked test my limits what I can and can't do and why. I think this is how I developed Ni Ne Ti and Fi. I was practicing seeing what's wrong in my self and others on purpose as well as not going off of my immediate bias reaction response. Most people absorb from their environmetn and react the way others do without being considerate. It's just because. If I felt an emotion against someone I would consider it question it come up with Ne ideas for why it could be wrong and why it s not like writing a mathematical proof to figure what should my attitude thoought process and handling of the situation be. Example of this is falling in love which I recongzied in other people as being a fucking idiot since they don't even know the person they don't even know how emotions or thoughts work to form a coherent personality. I purposefully held multiple perspectives without commiting my mind fully to one thing because if I was wrong I would get mind broken/traumatised. This is what also allows me to disagree with people or be verbally abused without caring or even enjoying it. I used to react bad to verbal abuse then thought that they wnat me to feel bad so I molded my reaction to not care and learned to abuse them worse by trying to understand them and their demented psyche to break it by facing them with their own bs while telling them how worthless their lives are for failing to do it themselves and actually practicing on purpose to not face their own demons and their own wroning of other people. They just don't care because its too much work and the are not used to it. They just follow their immediate Si or Se impulses. Like Si users get disgusted very easily and blame someone else for doing something which should have no effect on them. They simply never learned to fix their own abusive biases because they never cared. I hurt people due to my reactive biases and misconceptions which I wanted to fix to become a better person I hate it when I see other people make degenerate justificaitons for being abusive. Like s*xual harrassment because she's not modest. I also learned to not be hypnotised in a flow state/intutiive hyperfocus like meditation? as I was very succeptibl;e to such things due to big brain and autism as that would distract me from immediate environment which is very dangerous. This prevented me from focusing deeply on thinking as well because my conscious mind was separated in two places. I would get cortisol rushes when people distracted me from thinking and be unable to refocus and forget everthing as I was starting to figure it out. This hyperawareness I developed led to me being extremely bored as well as shutting off my feelings on purpose to not be communicated through my body language as that's seen as weak esp since I had so much senstiivity and care for waht was happening around me and to me. I've been depressed since 3 years old since everything I did would be considered weird inappropriate etc. I couldn't yell and cry as much as I wanted too because it became too painful and I was getting very weak and low energy due to malnutrition from me feeling like shit constantly and not wanting to eat shitty food on top of it which I can't even swallow. Or the damn bottles which I couldnt use properly with my lips cuz the openings are made for adults and the disgusting food that's neither liquid like water neither hard to chew forcing me to hypertrophy my cheek muscles and pushing my teeth in resulting in facial deformities and constant pain and pressure in my skull and messed up swallowing pattern due to disturbed muscle function from said food. I refused to get braces because as I expected some people get pinched nerves due to unnatural artificical bodily alterations resulting in constant nerve pain which the fcking normies never thought about and the people who get those problems usually do not manage to fix them they get mangled for life. I was constnatly on purpose thikning and researching about what could go wrong to avoid it to protect my self and others I care about. I was trying to figure out how to use my brain to do things other peopel did which I felt like I should be able to do and everyone too. It was always weird to me that somehow some things are just out of my cognitive abilities. I needed them as they would help me so much with so much else. Like what if I could see something and just memorzie the whole image so I have a wiki in my brian which I can refer to and process the whole thing immediately. Or have better ideas to take advantage of my opportunities that I don't even recognize but others do just because they know something I don't they learned by random but what if I knew exactly what I need to do to get somewhere. To know how to break laws without getting punished to make up and tell lies that seem believeable but don't get me caught in the long run. Also complex problems different people can solve different compelx problems. Some people are conceptually blind to some things and the way u conceptualize is different from everyone else. Most complex problems are untestable in someone. There are things I could do which high IQ people completely failed at. High IQ tends to be very limited pattern associations that are used in IQ tests and mathematical/physics and music concepts but don't go much beyond that + the way they are conceptualzied as intitutions are df. By playing with the concepts in your mind through imagination simulation asking questions by getting ideas through associations about what to question for to test something's limits. Ni score higher on IQ than Ne because Ni concepts are more related to each other, the deeper u explore seomthing the more u see it's parts from below and above. Like the more u reduce something u see how it's parts are more general and used in something else. And different concepts share a part with all other concepts while that part is also the same as other parts but changed and rearranged a little bit in multiplicity of ways. Lego cube (1 abstraction) different color (2 absraction) different size (3 abstraction) different proportions (4 abstraction) and u can combine them in all ways. Then u reduce the color to physics and light which are also property of the material and the world around it then the laws of physics are defined by objects and objects are defined by laws of physics. Most pople think in terms of causality, like misfiring of the brain causes schizophrenia but maybe schizophrenia causes misfiring. Maybe they are the same thing (synchronicity). Sequences as illusions of time which is at the same time one big moment. Something in the future can cause something in the past which is kind of how Ni and manifestaiton works. Basically you see what's gonna happen by understanding the forces of the universe that cause each other and then you know how to manipulate them to reach your goal that's actually a given certainty in the future. just because that's how the world works. Of course you can't predict everything due to limited congnitive capacity but u can get better at it. At the same time you are also manipulating yourself so that you align yourself with the forces of the unieverse that lead in that dirertion you want. There comes your thoughts create your reality. By believing somehing will happen u align your unconscious with it as if it would which causes you to act in a way to make it happen. since it's a lot of infomration it gets dilluted in your mind so you can't access it consciously. Consciousness is like intense focus in one place to a point becaues like the abstraciton the more intense it becomes the more u reduce it the more general it becoems the less defined and the more defined at the same time. You see the same pattern in things the more you reduce them the same way the more you generalize them which is supposed to be the opposite. Related to how when you go to the edge of the universe it repeats itself. Like a line that goes forward forever when you realzie it's just a circle drawn out on the earth. I wish i could explain it better rn. People undesrtand this on shrooms sometimes, if you are really smart and healthy you can do it yourself. The more you udnerstand the more you see something in something else so you know things instinctively out of your ass. Also black holes being portals to another universe at the same time they form the universe. They suck the light and mass through gravity in one place until it breaks out into a big bang to another world. It's also why our universe is constantly extending itself. Black hole converges in one point and it diverges in another. Concepts of duality that seem contradictory like I said before someone being humble can be someone being covertly arrogant and somoene being arrogant can be someone being covertly humble. Pride and humiliy make no sense. Like objectivity and subjectivity. Or thinking and feeling. Or narcissism and empathy. Like if you are an empath you need to be narcissistic which is blame others for not being empaths because they cause problems on themselves and others like that, if you don't you are letting them abuse others. At the same time criticism could be what saves them as what hurts them and causes them to hurt others more because they feel inferior and frustrated with their existance now and decide to hurt others more in their tantrum. Idea of the lesser evil but then something could result in what seems the lesser evil now to be the bigger evil later.
    Some people are good at solving particular complex problems fast while really bad and impossible at others while some adapt to the complex problem and solve it in general or are inconsistent with what comes easily to them.

  34. #74
    Baqer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    ILE-De
    Posts
    540
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    Yes I specifically was trying to figure out how my mind body and brain worked test my limits what I can and can't do and why. I think this is how I developed Ni Ne Ti and Fi. I was practicing seeing what's wrong in my self and others on purpose as well as not going off of my immediate bias reaction response. Most people absorb from their environmetn and react the way others do without being considerate. It's just because. If I felt an emotion against someone I would consider it question it come up with Ne ideas for why it could be wrong and why it s not like writing a mathematical proof to figure what should my attitude thoought process and handling of the situation be. Example of this is falling in love which I recongzied in other people as being a fucking idiot since they don't even know the person they don't even know how emotions or thoughts work to form a coherent personality. I purposefully held multiple perspectives without commiting my mind fully to one thing because if I was wrong I would get mind broken/traumatised. This is what also allows me to disagree with people or be verbally abused without caring or even enjoying it. I used to react bad to verbal abuse then thought that they wnat me to feel bad so I molded my reaction to not care and learned to abuse them worse by trying to understand them and their demented psyche to break it by facing them with their own bs while telling them how worthless their lives are for failing to do it themselves and actually practicing on purpose to not face their own demons and their own wroning of other people. They just don't care because its too much work and the are not used to it. They just follow their immediate Si or Se impulses. Like Si users get disgusted very easily and blame someone else for doing something which should have no effect on them. They simply never learned to fix their own abusive biases because they never cared. I hurt people due to my reactive biases and misconceptions which I wanted to fix to become a better person I hate it when I see other people make degenerate justificaitons for being abusive. Like s*xual harrassment because she's not modest. I also learned to not be hypnotised in a flow state/intutiive hyperfocus like meditation? as I was very succeptibl;e to such things due to big brain and autism as that would distract me from immediate environment which is very dangerous. This prevented me from focusing deeply on thinking as well because my conscious mind was separated in two places. I would get cortisol rushes when people distracted me from thinking and be unable to refocus and forget everthing as I was starting to figure it out. This hyperawareness I developed led to me being extremely bored as well as shutting off my feelings on purpose to not be communicated through my body language as that's seen as weak esp since I had so much senstiivity and care for waht was happening around me and to me. I've been depressed since 3 years old since everything I did would be considered weird inappropriate etc. I couldn't yell and cry as much as I wanted too because it became too painful and I was getting very weak and low energy due to malnutrition from me feeling like shit constantly and not wanting to eat shitty food on top of it which I can't even swallow. Or the damn bottles which I couldnt use properly with my lips cuz the openings are made for adults and the disgusting food that's neither liquid like water neither hard to chew forcing me to hypertrophy my cheek muscles and pushing my teeth in resulting in facial deformities and constant pain and pressure in my skull and messed up swallowing pattern due to disturbed muscle function from said food. I refused to get braces because as I expected some people get pinched nerves due to unnatural artificical bodily alterations resulting in constant nerve pain which the fcking normies never thought about and the people who get those problems usually do not manage to fix them they get mangled for life. I was constnatly on purpose thikning and researching about what could go wrong to avoid it to protect my self and others I care about. I was trying to figure out how to use my brain to do things other peopel did which I felt like I should be able to do and everyone too. It was always weird to me that somehow some things are just out of my cognitive abilities. I needed them as they would help me so much with so much else. Like what if I could see something and just memorzie the whole image so I have a wiki in my brian which I can refer to and process the whole thing immediately. Or have better ideas to take advantage of my opportunities that I don't even recognize but others do just because they know something I don't they learned by random but what if I knew exactly what I need to do to get somewhere. To know how to break laws without getting punished to make up and tell lies that seem believeable but don't get me caught in the long run. Also complex problems different people can solve different compelx problems. Some people are conceptually blind to some things and the way u conceptualize is different from everyone else. Most complex problems are untestable in someone. There are things I could do which high IQ people completely failed at. High IQ tends to be very limited pattern associations that are used in IQ tests and mathematical/physics and music concepts but don't go much beyond that + the way they are conceptualzied as intitutions are df. By playing with the concepts in your mind through imagination simulation asking questions by getting ideas through associations about what to question for to test something's limits. Ni score higher on IQ than Ne because Ni concepts are more related to each other, the deeper u explore seomthing the more u see it's parts from below and above. Like the more u reduce something u see how it's parts are more general and used in something else. And different concepts share a part with all other concepts while that part is also the same as other parts but changed and rearranged a little bit in multiplicity of ways. Lego cube (1 abstraction) different color (2 absraction) different size (3 abstraction) different proportions (4 abstraction) and u can combine them in all ways. Then u reduce the color to physics and light which are also property of the material and the world around it then the laws of physics are defined by objects and objects are defined by laws of physics. Most pople think in terms of causality, like misfiring of the brain causes schizophrenia but maybe schizophrenia causes misfiring. Maybe they are the same thing (synchronicity). Sequences as illusions of time which is at the same time one big moment. Something in the future can cause something in the past which is kind of how Ni and manifestaiton works. Basically you see what's gonna happen by understanding the forces of the universe that cause each other and then you know how to manipulate them to reach your goal that's actually a given certainty in the future. just because that's how the world works. Of course you can't predict everything due to limited congnitive capacity but u can get better at it. At the same time you are also manipulating yourself so that you align yourself with the forces of the unieverse that lead in that dirertion you want. There comes your thoughts create your reality. By believing somehing will happen u align your unconscious with it as if it would which causes you to act in a way to make it happen. since it's a lot of infomration it gets dilluted in your mind so you can't access it consciously. Consciousness is like intense focus in one place to a point becaues like the abstraciton the more intense it becomes the more u reduce it the more general it becoems the less defined and the more defined at the same time. You see the same pattern in things the more you reduce them the same way the more you generalize them which is supposed to be the opposite. Related to how when you go to the edge of the universe it repeats itself. Like a line that goes forward forever when you realzie it's just a circle drawn out on the earth. I wish i could explain it better rn. People undesrtand this on shrooms sometimes, if you are really smart and healthy you can do it yourself. The more you udnerstand the more you see something in something else so you know things instinctively out of your ass. Also black holes being portals to another universe at the same time they form the universe. They suck the light and mass through gravity in one place until it breaks out into a big bang to another world. It's also why our universe is constantly extending itself. Black hole converges in one point and it diverges in another. Concepts of duality that seem contradictory like I said before someone being humble can be someone being covertly arrogant and somoene being arrogant can be someone being covertly humble. Pride and humiliy make no sense. Like objectivity and subjectivity. Or thinking and feeling. Or narcissism and empathy. Like if you are an empath you need to be narcissistic which is blame others for not being empaths because they cause problems on themselves and others like that, if you don't you are letting them abuse others. At the same time criticism could be what saves them as what hurts them and causes them to hurt others more because they feel inferior and frustrated with their existance now and decide to hurt others more in their tantrum. Idea of the lesser evil but then something could result in what seems the lesser evil now to be the bigger evil later.
    Some people are good at solving particular complex problems fast while really bad and impossible at others while some adapt to the complex problem and solve it in general or are inconsistent with what comes easily to them.
    alright i read the whole thing and i don't have too much to say because this was more a random jumble of thoughts than a coherent argument or something. either way i basically agree with it, even relate a bit too it, though I am confused about the whole "High iq people suck at some complex problems". Any examples?

  35. #75
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    alright i read the whole thing and i don't have too much to say because this was more a random jumble of thoughts than a coherent argument or something. either way i basically agree with it, even relate a bit too it, though I am confused about the whole "High iq people suck at some complex problems". Any examples?
    ELon Musk doesn't comprehend how relationships work. So he married someone who's not for him at the same time he is abusive towards his kids by forcing them to read as much as they have fun which is improper cognitive development. Someone who grew up like that is now depressed and his brain doesn't work because it's filled with garbage he is trying to shed. Braingel could read since age 2 . I couldn't but I could do other things. Carl Jung is regarded as not a big deal by most of the intelligent people. Ted Kaczynski is just another example of the utter failure of ILI's to comprehend ethics and morality. His manifesto is garbage and could be reduced to a few words. A lot of intelligent people have contradictory ideas disagree with each other because they understand only different things. Did you know most pedophiles are ILI? They are programmres and it's their superioritoy complex + narcissisim need to dominate someone + infantile understanding of emotions. There are intelligent box fighters and fighters in general really. Or soldiers. What do they solve like that? Jordan Peterson's a clinical psychologist. His advice boils down to work hard (waste your life) and face taking stupid risks (which could be avoided if people weren't downright evil). He also said don't commit suicide because it hurts people (selfish). Like that's the best he could do? He is a living cope. He only works to ease the anxiety of idiots to make them stop thinking. Like pills erode your cognitive capacity. They make you mentally ill so you can't feel or think how bad the wrold is. Same thing with religion and his advice. Everyithng people have done so far is be ignorant like this what does that solve. You know why most intelligent people work shitty jobs with shitty salaries and science where they have to conform to big corps to push misleading studies. You know how much in-fighting , stealing everything there is? Why did they get themeslves in that situation. That idiot on youtube Dr. K. Helps streamers with mental issues. And one of them (only actually suicidal case I know) of course. Commited suicide. Because K told him nothing relevant and wasted his time for hour or something because he thinks he has it figured out. Lots of ILI's have shitty plans that don't work or only work in some aspects which they act as if the whole thing is solved. Marx was aware his thing wouldn't work hence his poem. He was one of the only few who was self aware. They say he didn't understand people because his work promoted egalitarianism/altruisim. Opposite of what most other ILI's do. Most people are incapable of empathy so they are incapable of relationships with others and play vicitms. Lack of understanding also causes them to focus on some stupid hobby instead of learning how the world works to explore their options and how big they can get, also lack of empathy sop they don't care about solving everyone's problems. Someone's parents pressured him into getting high grades (they are both very intelligent) so he is punishing them now as it was absolutely redundant for him to do that he wasted a part of his life that was not necessary to. Another retarded ILI thinks people don't get significnat brain damage from boxing until severe symptoms. While the one before the most recognizable symptoms of coures is significant and prevents them from doing things. Also thinks people are the same and can solve the same problems if they tried. Some LIE couldnt comprehend his relationships didn't work because he always put himself above the others instead of equal. He never cared about anyone more than about himself which translated into him taking asserting himself before others in conflict instead of taking altrusitic decisions. He sees life as a competition. He wants his wife to be a slave and thinks that's fair and she doesn't get to complain. He is smart because he gets away with things he shouldn't (he is enabled by the system, as his victims are disabled) and gets rich out of it. Intelligent people see everything out of their scope as retarded be that alternative medical treatments which have actually worked and challenge everything that's established so far. Of course the possibility they are wrong is out the window by default so the other person is just lying. Nothing in science is proven there's a lot of scientists who know and understand that yet others are completely adamant. Anecdotes = doesn't comply to a standard with authority. Contemporary science is not about understanding but about compliance. Scientists are complicit in criminal activity.

    Im aware I could be more coherend but Im brain damaged thats why.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGEgT_qgikY he has no reasons left to live lol thats how deep the ILI psyche tends to be most of the time.

  36. #76
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    KAcsynski forces me to take advantage of moral transgressions like him, to abuse others to be on his level. At the same time he makes my life be about competing with him on his level instead of doing what I want to do because it would put be very depenedent on him. He acts as if he not being allowed to do that is oppression of human freedom. Yeah freedom to take freedom away from others.

  37. #77
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    alright i read the whole thing and i don't have too much to say because this was more a random jumble of thoughts than a coherent argument or something. either way i basically agree with it, even relate a bit too it, though I am confused about the whole "High iq people suck at some complex problems". Any examples?
    one example is also vegans. Most peopel who try veganism are above average IQ but never seem to get its making them sicker. It also doesnt solve theier problesm their brain degenerate. I tried vegetarianism to fix my health issuesq but found info that convinced me otherwise that's downright insane. Mikhaila Peteson fixes insane health issues doctors couldn't. Jut because she read some bs off the internet. Still no doctor is reocmmending people do what she's doing. "Anecdotal evidence" there's literally nothing better they are just playing with statistics. They fail to see their own logical and intel errors.

  38. #78
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Posts
    2,779
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Veganism has appealed me, but I see how the brain and body are made for meat consumption. The way teeth and digestive tract are made, and our requirement of B12 level, the intake..
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


    My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…


    Dragons:

    Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum





    My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

  39. #79
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    2,049
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Veganism has appealed me, but I see how the brain and body are made for meat consumption. The way teeth and digestive tract are made, and our requirement of B12 level, the intake..
    I really need you to see the messages and read the book in the last one. Then tell me when you finished it so I can explain some things further because it's relevant.
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 08-13-2021 at 04:04 PM.

  40. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Reptilian Identification Guideline

    Reptilian Identification Guideline
    If you feel like something's not right, you may not be dealing with a human, but a Reptilian




    Before knowing the differences, we first need to understand some key concepts,

    Personality Vs. Character


    Personality- Stable set of traits that define our unique style of interacting with the world over a variety of different situations.

    Character- Distinct aspects of personality that reflect the presence or strength of one's virtues, ethics, conscientiousness, and depth of commitment to social conduct.


    Neurosis (Human) vs. Disturbed Character (Reptilian)

    Most people have some neurosis; otherwise they wouldn't have enough guilt/shame (to "civilize" the individual), to combat character disturbances.

    You can view them as opposite sides of a spectrum. Our personalities will fall somewhere on this spectrum:


    More Neurotic
    <---------------------------------------------------> More character disturbed


    --People with some neurosis (Human) will demonstrate a developed conscientiousness, sense of right vs. wrong, are adaptable (change their ways). Individuals that are character disturbed (Reptilian) have undeveloped conscientiousness, or they silence or don't hear "that voice" that helps them adapt.

    --Neurotic (Human) people have emotional senses of guilt (who we are) and shame (what we've done). Individuals that are character disturbed (Reptilian) lack these feelings.

    --Neurotic people's defense mechanisms stems unconsciously to deal with undesired pain

    Ex: using denial to deal with the emotional pain of loss
    --Character disturbed (Reptilian) individuals resort to "acting / lying" and uses "tactics of manipulation" to avoid responsibility or consequences.

    Ex: Saying "whhhhhhattttt???" or acting stupid when called out for bad behavior.


    Implications for the Character Disturbed


    Focus for character disturbed individuals must be on distorted thinking patterns and behavior NOT on feelings/motivations ( contrary to popular belief )

    Reptilian Covert Aggression




    Here's an interesting (or rather chilling) account from a wife on her covert aggressor husband :

    "Phil falls under the aggressive personality type, as a covert predator. Aggressive types are liars, and they do not want the truth to come out. Phil will never own up to the covert things he does to me. I can’t resolve any issues with him, because he does not want them resolved. Phil does not want me to know him (what he is really like). He will not expose himself to me, by having an honest discussion. I have stopped reacting to his mind-manipulations and that includes not confronting him about it.

    The other day I put my glasses on the end table in the living room next to my phone. We were going to a performance that evening. I went to get my glasses and they were gone. I got my spare pair out of my car, without saying anything to Phil. At the performance he said 'do you know where your phone is?' I said 'yes, I left it on the end table in the living room, but my glasses were missing. That's why I'm wearing the spare glasses I keep in my car.' When we got home Phil said in his sharp, button-pushing voice, 'you need to find your glasses.' I said 'I'm going to read for a while. I'll look for them later.' I read for an hour then went to bed. When I got up I checked the end table. My glasses were sitting there next to my phone. I never said a word to Phil about returning them. That would give him ammunition to attack me, and say I can look right at something and not see it (been there, done that... won't happen again). Phil enjoys setting me up, then he watches the fireworks... at least he used too. I don't go there now. I am no longer a screaming bitch.

    It didn’t take long after I married Phil, for me to realize something is very wrong with him. My first impression was passive-aggressive, but that didn’t quite fit. Phil is covert-aggressive and there is nothing passive about it. He does it viciously and with intent. I recognized Phil’s faulty thinking, and that is a big piece of the puzzle, but the hardest piece to snap into place (by far) was why Phil does it— lie, sabotage, betray me, set me up, trick, deceive, play mind games, use information against me (basically everything you would do to your enemy, not your spouse). Why Phil does it is important to know. Disturbed Characters answered that question— to make himself feel superior.

    Phil wants to have an advantage over me. He wants to be one up. He does not want to relate straight across, like an equal. He wants to keep me in the dark. He wants to control me. If Phil can emotionally devastate me, if he can trick me, play mind games on me, deceive and betray me, in his twisted mind, this makes him superior to me. My mental torment is his reward for being a superior person. Only a mentally deranged person would believe this. Disturbed Characters are mentally deranged."


    Couple lessons we can derive here:

    --they set u up intentionally to get u to react

    --if u can recall from the rapport/gaslighting formula this reaction acts as fuel for narcs

    --therefore when u recognize this kind of thing, u need to stomp the fire out immediately (not giving in)

    --since this person was in a marriage, there's nothing she could really do; if you recognize someone doing this to you - immediately get away from that particular person / situation, as it will never resolve itself

    This is a world wide phenomena of which most of us are dangerously unaware of. And with dangerously I'm referring to the fact that by naively assuming that at the very core we all tend to be more or less the same, we are leaving ourselves completely exposed and unprotected to the attacks, often vicious, of highly disturbed, sometimes conscience lacking individuals.

    One of the best, if not the best, self defense weapons is to know exactly with what and whom you are dealing with, and having the knowledge of character disturbances and even its extreme form: psychopathy (sociopathy for some), is absolutely fundamental.

    Here, I'll break down some responses of a "creepy stalker" that goes by the username "Free."

    *Note* I put "creepy stalker" in quotations bc Free could just as well be a loser-idiot trolling bc they don't have anything better to do.

    Regardless, the purpose of this post is to illustrate how toxic and manipulative these people are, true stalkers or not.

    Free's first post / appearance mentioning me:

    "Don't pay heed to him. If the moderation were active, he would have been permabanned a long time ago so he benefits from the lax environment. Nearly everyone is free and safe to do whatever besides posting porn.

    This place is a mixing of untreated mental disorders."
    A couple things to note right away:

    1) they themselves admit moderation isn't active

    2) I have never seen this person ever until they popped outta the shadows, mentioning me

    3) They aren't very active (< 16 posts) yet they clearly know who I am



    That's his whole game... he's very predictable. He will be friendly for a bit, lash out, "apologize", feign innocence of being offensive, be friendly again, and then lash out yet again because he believes people are orchestrating a plot against him.
    ... and they know this because ... ?


    some more take-aways:

    because he believes people are orchestrating a plot against him.
    the irony/gaslighting/projecting in this statement lol. look at what they're doing here and here

    "lash out.. orchestrating a plot against him."
    notice the framing phrases: "lash out" and "orchestrating a plot"

    EDIT:

    Second appearance 8/29/21
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 02-18-2022 at 05:42 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •