@pandemic candy
do you know how much abuse I and so many endure due to conservative bs both verbal physical and abstract through structure with physical and mental consequences. Just because you get abused too doesn't mean you get to push it on others down your obnoxious hierarchy. Some choose to bear it themselves. And you ran away like a little bitch the first time JUST FOR BEING CRITICISED, NOT EVEN INSULTED OR ENDANGERED. You have no idea what abuse means. You're used to getting your way throught power and authority asking moderation to take care for you to feel safe. It sucks when your abuse gets pushed back right. I know you didn't abuse intentionally. That's why you feel unfairly targeted. But you let yourself be inconsiderate and got used to getting your way. You are not used to pain to noticing patterns to facing reality you know how much longer the way down is for you. You can't accept there's people significantly better and more moral than you and you refuse to better yourself because it means getting to the left side which loses the stability you have attainted through loyalty to structures of abuse.

It's either join the others by bullying the kid or risk to help them and save them. You are the ones disitintegrating morality, by saying you're being forced beliefs down your throat. There's not "my morals". Morality and conscience is about you and everyone else. You are used to putting your needs on top of others because it pushes you down the hierarchy and removes stability from your life. Someone suffers so much they cry you laugh at them for being a crybaby adult. You could never let yourself cry in front of others as often because you would never take so many risks for someone else's sake to push you there.

You know why vulnerable groups turn to government? Because you are not helping them. Because you keep inflating labour while climbing the hierarchy or staying down and working hard to make profit for the actual parasytes above you while punishing those below you instead of being lazy and entitled.