Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Rapture Index

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee2 View Post
    Daniel 2: Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles in Mark of the Beast System

More clues regarding the Mark of the Beast System (MOB).

In Daniel 2, we see IRON mixed with CLAY. We can also see from Job 40, that SATAN (Anti-Christ) is composed of IRON.

CLAY = Humans
    Humans will be intermingling (mixing) with this IRON (Anti-Christ) technology.

This IRON technology will most likely have Graphene Oxide as a major component.

Graphene is commonly found in our pencil lead as well as BBQ charcoal.

Graphene Oxide, as a nanoparticle, is being implemented NOW in advancing technology.

Also, If you can recall from high school chemistry, Carbon-12 is also composed of 6 electrons, 6 neutrons, and 6 protons.
    Peter, I like you, but this is a real stretch. Sorry.

Carbon and oxygen are completely different elements from iron. Carbon and oxygen aren't even metals (see here for the distinction between metal and non-metal in the periodic table). Graphene is an unconventional non-metal in that it has some "metallic" properties, like being a good semi-conductor, which is what makes it such an interesting and useful molecule. But even that doesn't make it analogous to iron, which is a full conductor.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Peter, I like you, but this is a real stretch. Sorry.

Carbon and oxygen are completely different elements from iron. Carbon and oxygen aren't even metals (see here for the distinction between metal and non-metal in the periodic table). Graphene is an unconventional non-metal in that it has some "metallic" properties, like being a good semi-conductor, which is what makes it such an interesting and useful molecule. But even that doesn't make it analogous to iron, which is a full conductor.
    I don't think he's saying that graphene is literally iron. I read it as his saying that the "iron" in Daniel was not actually iron, but graphene; it just wasn't understood at the time what graphene was.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I don't think he's saying that graphene is literally iron. I read it as his saying that the "iron" in Daniel was not actually iron, but graphene; it just wasn't understood at the time what graphene was.
    Maybe I'm just not that imaginative, but I still don't see how graphene is linked to the rapture.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Incidentally, we already have iron in our bodies. Hemoglobin is made up of iron. People need iron to survive and get it from food sources. I don't suppose that ancient Hebews' biochemistry was any different from ours.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Daniel 2: Graphene Oxide-Iron Oxide Nanoparticles in Mark of the Beast System

Maybe I'm just not that imaginative, but I still don't see how graphene is linked to the rapture.
    Yea @xerx so much is still in speculation, but basically, after the rapture, the tribulation will begin where the anti-christ will persecute and force people to take the mark of the beast, or technology people will need in order to buy and sell things. i'm pretty sure this technology will be used for some type of surveillance and mind-control as well.

since graphene oxide is trending as "the mineral" for advanced nanoparticle technology that can potentially do everything mentioned above, there may be some connection here. here are other people's speculations:

"There is another component that can be added to graphite nano technology. Lucifer is the light bearer. There is a Luciferin component that can be added to the graphite to make a person glow under certain lights. The laser cash registers that read UPC codes would also be able to scan the mark on the hand or forehead. All your personnel information would be contained within the mark. If you don't have the mark, you won't be able to buy or sell. The added bonus with Luciferin technology would be to light scan people at check points and if you don't glow, they could tell you didn't have the mark. You would be visually and digitally tracked. There will be no privacy and nowhere to hide for those that take the mark. God will only be the one to make a way for those believers to be protected during the tribulation."
    Incidentally, we already have iron in our bodies. Hemoglobin is made up of iron. People need iron to survive and get it from food sources. I don't suppose that ancient Hebews' biochemistry was any different from ours.
    yeah, i'm still trying to figure out the full connection to "IRON." it's totally possible there may be some implementation with the iron inside our bodies:

"Iron and clay work both ways. Clay are people and iron the robotics, albeit nano. Buy also...we have iron in our blood that helps transport oxygen but with nanotechnology silicone/graphine 'helping' on the inside. Clay is used to cast iron and iron alloys...but in the best engine designs: CGI...Compact Graphite Iron. Still cast in clay molds. Ford's first CGI gasoline engines are Titled NANO 2.7/3.0 L V6s."
    We also see iron-oxide being attached to graphite to help it work better(GO-Fe3O4):

"Graphene Oxide (GO) has recently attracted substantial attention in biomedical field as an effective platform for biological sensing, tissue scaffolds and in vitro fluorescence imaging. However, the targeting modality and the capability of its in vivo detection have not been explored. To enhance the functionality of GO, we combine it with superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (Fe3O4 NPs) serving as a biocompatible magnetic drug delivery addends and magnetic resonance contrast agent for MRI."
    Also,

From Wikipedia:

The ability to leave marks on paper and other objects gave graphite its name, given in 1789 by German mineralogist Abraham Gottlob Werner. It stems from γράφειν ("graphein"), meaning to write or draw in Ancient Greek
    There's a lot of "play on words" such as this in the Bible. Could be hinting at something,

Again, when we look into the book of Revelation, God, having looked wayyy into the future, left some clues ("play on words") for us;

We see the Greek words for "meta"

all over Revelation (1:19, 17:12, 18:3)

"Meta" means changing/transcending; in the metaverse one will be able to transcend above this world by interacting in a digital world.

I also believe via Rev 13 the "leopard spots" may point toward NFTs(+QR codes), which could play into the "Mark of the Beast," for buying/selling things.

Check out this spooky Superbowl commercial:

Daniel 2: Graphene Oxide-Iron Oxide Nanoparticles in Mark of the Beast System

More clues regarding the Mark of the Beast System (MOB).

In Daniel 2, we see IRON mixed with CLAY:

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. Daniel 2:43
    We can also see from Job 40, that SATAN (Anti-Christ) is associated with "IRON":

18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron. Job 40:18
    Remember the Book of Daniel and Revelation are connected (Daniel saw some of the things John in Revelation saw).

Connecting the passage in Daniel 2 with Rev. 13 and Rev 17,

CLAY = Humans,

Humans will be intermingling (mixing) with this "IRON" (Anti-Christ) technology.

This "IRON" technology will most likely have Graphene Oxide as a major component.

Graphene is commonly found in our pencil lead as well as BBQ charcoal.

Graphene Oxide-Iron Oxide as a nanoparticle, is being implemented NOW in advancing technology:
    --Flexible, great conductor of electricity (5G)
    --Can act as a Nano-Sensor (tracking people)
    --Can track brain patterns
    --Has magnetic and heat-sensory properties
    --Can make phone screens bend
    --Can be worn on clothes to connect to 5G
    --Can be injected to affect your DNA
    --Has healing properties

Additional information,

From Rev 13,

MARK = "Written" in Greek translation

The Root Word for Graphene = Written
    16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Rev 13:16-17
    The Graphene Chemistry is interesting as well,

If you can recall from high school chemistry, Carbon-12 is also composed of 6 electrons, 6 neutrons, and 6 protons.

Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.
    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee2
    --Mark of the Beast System

"The system" is being setup and tested thoroughly as we speak. Metaverse. Microchip implants. Mind-control/reading Technology. Digital Currency (Crypto/NFT/QR Codes). Creepy Surveillance Systems. Gangstalking PsyOP experiments. Precursors are all here. People will not be able to buy/sell without the Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Is Jesus the Mahdi or just his sidekick?
    Well this is a Christian rapture thread so neither. But if you want to use those terms,

From a Islamic perspective, yes, Jesus appears to be the Mahdi's "sidekick" to rid the world of evil.

From a Christian perspective, it appears that the "Mahdi" may be the False Prophet who makes way for the Anti-Christ.

In the end, the real Jesus will return as a King (2nd-Coming) and send all imposters to HELL.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 19:19-20

However, I believe people will be thoroughly deceived until that happens.

Keep an eye open on the rising "Chrislam" movement, I believe this will pave the way for this confusion

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns (Two Horns = Christian and Islam) like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Rev 13:11-15
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 02-15-2022 at 10:36 PM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea @xerx so much is still in speculation, but basically, after the rapture, the tribulation will begin where the anti-christ will persecute and force people to take the mark of the beast, or technology people will need in order to buy and sell things. i'm pretty sure this technology will be used for some type of surveillance and mind-control as well.

since graphene oxide is trending as "the mineral" for advanced nanoparticle technology that can potentially do everything mentioned above, there may be some connection here.
    OK, Peter, if you say so. I'll try to stay out of moral and legal trouble until then.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Is Jesus the Mahdi or just his sidekick?

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Technology from Hell: DNA frequency Resonators and Mind-Reading

Technology from Hell: DNA frequency Resonators and Mind-Reading

We all talk to ourselves in our head.

As we talk, there's a certain pattern for everything we say

With DNA frequency Technology,

Those patterns can be matched into a database.

If you think about the words we use,

There's a small subset of words we use all the time.

And by looking at these patterns stored in the database,

It wouldn't be difficult for a machine to read your mind.

Will the patterns be identical in every person? Probably not, though the information will be stored in slightly different places.

But it wouldn't take long for you to train a machine to read your mind.

Now, that's just the beginning,

They may be able to have algorithms sophisticated enough, with enough samples/data, that the AI could actually learn, over time, what the general rules are for different words, and you could apply it to anybody.

And without verbalizing anything, you could literally communicate with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyLurking View Post
    Elon Musk talked about this with Joe Rogan. Basically the theory is that certain implants would start out as shock therapy and eventually evolve into communication circuits so people could communicate non verbally. IIRC, he said, at the time of the interview, that such implants could be developed within 10 years. I don't know how viable this really is. He was talking about principles rather than facts.

It should be noted that some people prefer to think on terms of images, while others think on terms of words.
    i believe it

as someone who grew up with landline phones, I've seen too much already.

"5G" and "COVID" Link

Finally,

This information is starting to crystallize as official "Te" information,

But basically, "5G" worsens the conditions of "COVID"

There is also considerable overlap between "5G" side effects and "COVID" side effects.

Why is this important?

Well, these demonic forces could potentially (kill) more people off using the additive effects of the "5G" and blaming it all on the "COVID" (scapegoat), essentially.

Interestingly, the progression of "COVID" in terms of severe disease closely parallels the adverse effects caused by "5G" exposure. These include blood changes, oxidative stress, immune system disruption and activation, increased intracellular calcium and cardiac effects.

“For example, blood clotting and inflammation have overlapping mechanisms, and oxidative stress is implicated in erythrocyte morphological changes as well as in hypercoagulation, inflammation, and organ damage,” the study explains.

“There is a substantial overlap in pathobiology between "COVID" and "5G" exposure. The evidence presented here indicates that mechanisms involved in the clinical progression of "COVID" could also be generated, according to experimental data, by "5G" exposure. Therefore, we propose a link between adverse bioeffects of "5G" exposure from wireless devices and "COVID”
    This is all pretty consistent with Satan's de-population agenda

Project Maven: Skynet Anti-Christ Killer Robots

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyLurking View Post
    he said, at the time of the interview, that such implants could be developed within 10 years.
    A lot of what's coming is already here as well.

Look up Project Maven, which is basically Skynet/ Killer AI robots designed for the military that is already HERE.

What this does is it will allow military fighting without people being involved;

Micro-aerial vehicles, robotic insects flying around, robotic jellyfish swimming in the ocean, etc.

DARPA for years have been developing "neuromorphic chips" aka BRAIN chips (similar to the implants u mention) that mimic the human cortex. These chips will allow robots to learn and do stuff; backflips, dance, push ups...

But also military stuff like use power tools, drive a jeep while shooting guns, etc.

All this really does sound like a movie (Terminator),

But knowledge/technology is exponentially increasing and you'll see many applications:
    AI appointments-Calling humans (+interacting) people to make an appointment
    AI judges; doing cases like judges. predict disasters. prevent suicides.
    AI dating- AIs running the dating apps. Doing the selection process of getting people together.
    Other tasks: driving cars, performing surgery, lightning fast communication
    AI will also play into people worshipping the IMAGE of the beast:

3D hologram technology + AI; can create any image of anyone at any age. It's very realistic:

I talked about this hologram in this post:
    Who is the False Prophet (Revelation 4:8)

He appears like a harmless, religious leader but he literally speaks for the @Devil (aka Satan who enters the Anti-Christ)

This leader is somebody that will help the world orchestrate worshipping the Anti-Christ.

But, it will be a world-wide religious figure that will lend his credibility to the Anti-Christ and cause the world to worship him.

The false prophet will deceive by convincing the world the Anti-Christ was killed and resurrected.

The false prophet will also use some kind of image to represent the Anti-Christ. And if people don't worship this image, they will be put to death.

How will the false prophet do this?

We don't know,

He may perhaps take advantage of hologram technology to do this on a mass scale.

And finally,

The False Prophet will force the world to receive the mark of the beast (the beast being the @Devil) to buy or sell
    But this global matrix system will allow the Anti-Christ to rule on a global basis

The Disobedience Crisis

Truckers shouldn't protest in Washington DC, it would accomplish absolutely nothing but give the globalists more reasons to take away freedoms.

But at the same time, whatever, I guess it would speed up the process. No way this is going to miraculously turn around, especially with these roaming around:

This isn't a police officer,

This is a Reptilian:

Close up view:

World Economic Leader (2016) Discusses Plans for Chipping the General Population

Game over
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 03-05-2022 at 01:00 AM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And without verbalizing anything, you could literally communicate with other people.
    Elon Musk talked about this with Joe Rogan. Basically the theory is that certain implants would start out as shock therapy and eventually evolve into communication circuits so people could communicate non verbally. IIRC, he said, at the time of the interview, that such implants could be developed within 10 years. I don't know how viable this really is. He was talking about principles rather than facts.

It should be noted that some people prefer to think on terms of images, while others think on terms of words.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Matthew 24: Can you Lose your Salvation?

Matthew 24:13; Can you Lose your Salvation?

Matthew 24:13 is the famous verse that causes division theologically about the big question,

"Can you lose your salvation?"

It's amusing,

Because if people just read the very following verse (Verse 14), and took the Word of God literally as is, there would be less disputes involving this very important theological question.
    13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
    14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:13-14
    Looking at verse 14,

The "end" refers to the end of that period of time, wherein the "gospel of the kingdom" is preached.

Look at this post (Kingdom of Heaven vs Kingdom of God) for more details,

But again,

This gospel is NOT the gospel of "the grace of God" (1 Cor 15:1-6) given to the Christian (Gal 1:11-12) by the apostle to the Gentiles (Rom 2:16).

I think people read the word "Gospel" and get thrown off here lol

"This gospel of the kingdom" Matthew defines in a score of passages - Matthew (3:2, 4:17, 4:23, 8:12, 9:35, 10:7), etc

Which is the literal, physical, visible, Messianic, Davidic, Palestinian kingdom promised to the Son of David, who will reign on David's throne at Jerusalem (At the end of the Tribulation, when Jesus arrives as a King and rules as the King for 1000-years).

In other words, this passage applies to Israel (Jews) NOT the CHURCH

Yet every,

Church of God, Assembly of God, Nazarene, Methodist, Church of Christ, Seventh-Day Adventist, Jehovah's Witness, Mormon, Catholic, Liberal, Episcopalian, Lutheran, and Pentecostal Churches,

REFUSE to acknowledge and read it.

And keep Christians under Judaistic bondage all his life (Gal. 3-5)

The REAL answer:

If you genuinely accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior,

NO, YOU CANNOT LOSE IT!!!

We are saved by grace through faith alone and are sealed, FOREVER, by the Holy Spirit.

Even if you decide to turn atheist later (ex: the rebellious college kid who stops going to church and wants to party and says he believes in science/evolution and dies in a car accident).

That is still considered a WORK

And any WORK, GOOD OR BAD,

!!!! Has NO BEARING ON YOUR SALVATION !!!!

That's the WHOLE POINT of Jesus DYING ON THE CROSS!!!

I know this sounds hard to believe intuitively,

But that's why it's called the "Dispensation of GRACE" we're currently in

!!! and this is THE GIFT of CHRIST !!!

The Sabbath is for Jews

Like the same reason Christians don't sacrifice animals,

Because we need to divide the Word of God to the right time periods,

The Sabbath, again, applies to JEWS.

This is mainly a Seventh Day Adventist thing, but

Talks of "keeping the Sabbath" will be trending amongst other evangelical Christians that don't apply dispensationalism.

To reiterate the same concept,

SIGNS are for the JEWS.

And keeping the SABBATH was a SIGN for the JEWS. (Ezekiel 20:20) (1 Cor 1:22)

20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the Lord your God.
    22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

After Jesus Christ died on the cross, the animal burning and sabbath keeping no longer apply to Christians (Gentiles) because Jesus essentially fulfilled the LAW (WORKS) for all believers. (Which is why Christians are saved by Faith alone).

Seventh Day Adventist will argue against this "Jew only" position by pointing to passages that mention gentiles (Isaiah 56:2,6)

2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
    6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
    They will use "stranger" in verse 6 to apply to gentiles but again,

If we apply the proper context and apply dispensation, we conclude that both (Jew+Gentile) will have to observe the Sabbath during the millennial (Future), NOT during this current time period.

Lets examine what the rest of the verses BEFORE and AFTER these verses say,

1Thus saith the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
    3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
    4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
    5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
    7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
    From this we can gather that God has to,

1) Restore the sacrifices
    2) Reign in His Holy mountain

God is obviously NOT doing this NOW... So when is He going to do this?

In the FUTURE. (look back at verse 1 again, talking about the FUTURE):

1Thus saith the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
    Did he save the whole world yet? Did he reveal His righteousness to the whole world yet?

No, he did not do this PUBLICALLY yet.

When's the ONLY time in the future he will publically do this?

Rev. 20, where He reigns in the millennium for 1000-years.

Now here in Verse 8,

8 The Lord God, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.
    Again, the only time His outcasts will be regathered in Israel is the Millenium.

Furthermore in Isaiah 55:12-13, this is talking about nature being restored, which only happens during the millennium

12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
    13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the Lord for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.
    Lastly, we can also look at Isaiah 66:22:

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
    23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.
    24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

"New Heavens and New Earth" again, refers to the FUTURE.

Verse 24 mentions going to hell if you don't keep the Sabbath... Yes this is true - but for the millenium.

A Nation must Align With God or be Destroyed in the End

What are the top 3 reasons the Roman Empire fell?

The three main problems that caused Rome to fall were

--invasions by barbarians (REPTILES),
    --an unstable government (Leadership destructing from the INSIDE), and
    --pure laziness and negligence (Good times create Weak Men)
    But more importantly,

Nations fall apart when they prioritize pleasing people/government/ideology instead of God, abandoning the founding principles that makes a strong nation.

Morality needs a Standard.

Following God provides a standard of morality. A firm foundation for a nation to stand on.

Nations have instead remained loyal to government, which is fine, but what happens when the government itself moves away from God and/or becomes corrupt?

People will not be able to speak out against evil (never mind not even recognize what evil actually is), since that would be considered “politically incorrect.”

Over time, greater and greater levels of evil will be normalized and tolerated.

This is, again, @Satan's SAME exact move that he executes over and over again. Giving certain Rulers / Kingdoms powers until they are destroyed later (the trade off for selling your soul to the @Devil)

In the end,

History always repeats itself in cycles; look at what happens when nations fall apart from God; they eventually get destroyed, no exceptions.

Last edited by peteronfireee2; 02-24-2022 at 01:41 AM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Birthpangs III

Birthpangs III

Earthquake activity,

As we all know,

Have been increasing in intensity and frequency.

And as times passes by, this will only get much worse.

But did you also know?

There are hidden volcanoes that most are unaware of.

These volcanoes are scattered throughout the globe, currently inactive, deep within the ocean.

Some call these "Submarine Volcanoes,"

Around the Tribulation these volcanoes will finally wake up from their slumber,

Violently erupting and wreaking havoc throughout the globe,

Releasing toxic chemicals and sulfur dioxide, killing a large portion of the aquatic life.

The smoke from all the volcanic activity will cover the atmosphere, making the moon appear bloody red.

8And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;9
    And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
    Rev 8-9

Birthpangs II

A lot of End-Time sensationalists are conflating Precursors with the real thing.

Like people thinking the COVID vaccine (mandates) is the Mark of the Beast,

Some people think the Russia/Ukraine stuff happening now is the actual Ezekiel 38/39 wars coming into fruition and expecting the Isaiah 17 destruction of Damascus to be imminent

Just to be clear,

The destruction of Damascus / Ezekiel 39 war will happen MUCH later (~Armageddon),

The Church certainly won't be around to witness it bc of the rapture

What we are seeing now are the precursors (BIRTH PANGS) that will lead to all these things

The real thing will be MUCH more terrible than the stuff we are seeing now.

And as terrible as things are now, this is NOTHING compared to how it will be.
    The Bible can explain the Universe better than Retarded Ape-Obsessed Evolutionists

Long before NASA's "discovery,"

Astronomers Find Largest, Most Distant Reservoir of Water Two teams of astronomers have discovered the largest and farthest reservoir of water ever detected in the universe. The water, equivalent to 140 trillion times all the water in the world's ocean, surrounds a huge, feeding black hole, called a quasar, more than 12 billion light-years away.
    "The environment around this quasar is very unique in that it's producing this huge mass of water," said Matt Bradford, a scientist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif. "It's another demonstration that water is pervasive throughout the universe, even at the very earliest times." Bradford leads one of the teams that made the discovery. His team's research is partially funded by NASA and appears in the Astrophysical Journal Letters
    The truth was already here, right under our noses:

Genesis 1:6-7

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

**Note here, Firmament = "Outer Space" (or 2nd Heaven)**

Ezekiel 1:22

And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.”

**Note here, Ezekiel, from down below, is looking up above the firmament, and sees the SEA OF GLASS or GLASS FLOOR where God's throne resides.

We see this sea of glass mentioned again:

Revelation 4:6 says, “Before the throne there was as it were a sea of glass, like crystal.”And

Revelation 15:2 says, “I saw what appeared to be a sea of glass mingled with fire.”

God's throne with glass sea floor:

1st / 2nd / 3rd Heavens:

Yet you have these cop-out Christians who put themselves / the opinions of retarded ape-obsessed evolutionists above the Word of God,

Satan has used these evo-sci puppets to brainwash/punk society into actually believing we "evolved" from nothingness.

Quite a tragedy for the likes of arrogant scientists such as Darwin and Einstein.

Ironically, their "intellectual" arrogance has them burning in Hell right now
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 03-05-2022 at 03:51 AM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Laughing as she said this,

On the account that she was 100 years old,

If anything the promise of having a child wasn't just ludicrous to Sarah,

It was probably inconvenient too.

So, I guess she can be forgiven for laughing, as she does.

But God didn't think so,

He asks Abraham,

"Why did Sarah laugh?"

Sarah, who overhears God's questioning of Abraham about her laughter, responds in fear. She is so afraid that God would do something drastic that she lies, telling him,

"I did not laugh"

And God, rather ominously replies,

"Yes. You did."
    I was really high when I posted that. Sorry for offending you.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Earthquake activity,

As we all know,

Have been increasing in intensity and frequency.
    Bullshit.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Something is happening here but I don’t know what it is.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wonder if it would be possible to take biodegradable packing peanuts, cover them with an artificial orange cheese-flavored powder, and market them as snack food? Maybe use pictures of cute cheetahs as mascots?

Hmmm.

Nah, this would never work.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ur blocked

Seriously???

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ur blocked

google is ur friend
    That's true, but I already know you're wrong.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Origins of Animal Sacrifice and The Beheading of the Tribulation Saints (Rev 20:4)

Origins of Animal Sacrifice and The Beheading of the Tribulation Saints (Rev 20:4)

Moses begged God to forgive the people for making a gold calf and worshipping it.

He offered to take the blame for it himself, but God said that whoever has done wrong must be the one to take the blame. The people would be punished.

God knew that however sorry they might be now, the Israelites would go on disobeying him and doing wrong many times. So he gave Moses instructions about what they were to do to put things right.

Outside God's special tent there was to be an altar where sacrifices of animals would be burned.

Anyone who did something wrong and broke God's law must bring an animal for the priest to offer to God. It might be a sheep or a young bull.

It was as if the animal was taking the punishment that the guilty person deserved. The animal's death could not take away sin, but God's loving forgiveness put him right again.
    Today, animal sacrifices are not done for salvation since Jesus Christ died on the cross. Jesus was the ultimate Lamb that was slain for humanity. Henceforth, we're in the period of Grace (Although this Grace period is coming to a close)

Satan, a cheap imitator of God, uses human/child/aborted babies as sacrifices to power his evil Kingdom.

There's something about the human blood that appeals to Satan and his devils...

PS: Cannibalism is hidden right now, but will come out of the closet during the Tribulation

When Jesus returns, and the period of Grace ends, more blood will be shed to make things right,

Except this time it won't be His blood shed.

It'll be your blood shed.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus.
    Rev 20:4
    Satan the Author of Confusion II: Staying Rooted in the Word of God (Rev 13)

PsyOps 101
    clearly tells us that whenever everyone agrees on something (esp during a time of mass propaganda),

That should IMMEDIATELY be a RED FLAG to slow down and ask some questions,

"Hmm, what is ACTUALLY going on here," before falling asleep into autopilot zombie-hysteria

Right now,

There is a lot of suffering, no doubt,

But again,

You're starting to see Satan, the author of confusion working his puppet strings in the POST-COVID era:

A narrative is being pushed,

"This is right, we're on the right side of this"
    "They are wrong!!"
    "Don't think too deeply about this!!"
    There are literal actors/actresses performing on the world-stage, with Satan as the ultimate mastermind behind the script.

Globalists, including the US,

Are destroying dissenting voices.

The truth is,

Nobody is acting righteously right now.

Ukraine, Russia, and all these other nations are simply

Pawns in Satan's game.

The biggest elephant in the room:

Nobody is looking to the Lord in the midst of all this.

The Most High God is not being factored into ANY decision making.

As a result, GARBAGE IN = GARBAGE OUT

It's no wonder that Satan, who disguises himself as an angel of light, has caused the world to plummet into hysterical chaos, rather quickly.

In the end,

The Lord is STILL in control of all this,

And according to the Bible (Rev 13),

His providence is clearly setting the pieces in the right places (Even though Satan thinks he is).

In other words, this is all expected.

Stay rooted in the Word and avoid being sucked into the lying (Rothschild-Funded, Degenerate Marxist) news media/propaganda

If you are not saved, now this the time to do so

“And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.” Revelation 13: 7-8
    Revelation 13 implies very strongly, there will be in the last days a one world government. That concept is based partly on the scriptural prophesy, “all the world will follow the beast” which indicates a one world leader and consequently a one world government.

For a one world government to function, a totalitarian system must exist in a world of eight billion people (Totalitarianism permits no individual freedom and seeks to control aspects of individual life to the authority of the state).
    Warning: God's Wrath = Strong Delusion

God will send a delusion to the unbelievers (after the rapture).

One would think it would be the devil sending the delusion, but it will be God in this instance.

This is basically God's war field strategy as he shifts from grace to wrath.

And as a consequence,

People will believe the ANTI-CHRIST is the GOOD GUY

2 Thessalonians 2:11: God shall Send them Strong Delusion

Normalcy bias, or normality bias, is a cognitive bias which leads people to disbelieve or minimize threat warnings. Consequently, individuals underestimate the likelihood of a disaster, when it might affect them, and its potential adverse effects. ... About 70% of people reportedly display normalcy bias during a disaster.
    There are two groups that need to wake up

1. This is the group of believers in the church that have cognitive bias. They know something is wrong, but they are in constant denial. They are hoping "things get back to normal" while they repeatedly say "this can't happen" "this can't happen" "this can't happen" over and over again in their minds.

2. This is the group of non-believers that have no idea what's coming. They tend to be overtaken by strong delusion. They are the types that have to check four sources when a disaster strikes before even thinking about making a move; think about the last responders to the sinking Titanic. Think about all the skeptical people that stayed in the Twin Towers during 9/11.

There are some things looming on the horizon:

--The consequences of truckers (carrying things like food) protesting

--Rumors of possible war between places like Russia/Ukraine, China/Taiwan, etc
    Many people wrongly conflate "God's wrath" with "the great tribulation"

Lets straighten out terminology bc people are already deluded.

Time of Jacob's Trouble = 7-year tribulation that takes place after the rapture of church

The Great Tribulation = 2nd half of the tribulation

God's wrath = Strong Delusion God sends to the unbelievers AFTER the rapture of the church.
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 03-11-2022 at 08:41 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default STAR WARS: Michael the Archangel vs Satan (Revelation 12)

STAR WARS: Michael the Archangel vs Satan (Revelation 12)

Around the Great Tribulation, there will be increased "Alien / UFO activity," acting as Satan's coverup story for the masses.

In actuality, it will be because of a STAR WARS battle taking place in outer space (2nd Heaven) during this time (Revelation 12:7) involving Michael the Archangel vs Satan and his devils/demons

“And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,”
    If you can recall from this post, Satan's Kingdom not only includes the earth, but outer space (2nd Heaven)
    From the waters above (the glass sea of 3rd heaven) (Rev 12:4),

You get "alien/UFOs" (devils/demons) swimming into outer space

During this epic STAR WARS battle, Michael the Archangel will defeat Satan, casting him and his angels to fall onto earth, losing dominion over outer space (2nd Heaven) (Revelation 12:9)

“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”
    Consequently,

1) You'll see exponentially increased demonic activity all over the earth

2) Satan's Spirit will then possess the Anti-Christ, causing the Anti-Christ to defile the 3rd Temple of Israel and call himself God and cause the whole world to worship him (Abomination of Desolation).

In other Words,

The Perfection of Evil

Last edited by peteronfireee2; 03-09-2022 at 01:56 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sing with the Rats II: Be of Good Cheer (2 Timothy 1:15)

Sing with the Rats II: Be of Good Cheer (2 Timothy 1:15)

Paul was in prison, forsaken by the majority of believers in the Roman province of Asia, who had turned away from him.

Though he was scheduled to be beheaded the following day, he requested to Timothy that he "bring him his parchments"

Afflictions are appointed by God.

They should not move you.

These cute little afflictions in the 3D are nothing compared to the eternal torment in the 4D, which our savior saves us from.

So smile, and be of good cheer.

“And the night following the Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome.

When Paul was in prison being persecuted

He never allowed the obstacles that came his way get to him

As a matter of fact,

When the rats came out to mock him,

He sang WITH the rats.

We’re all going through (our own personal) struggles in life,

But Realize

–No matter how hopeless, bleak it seems
    –No matter how broken u feel u are
    –No matter how lonely u feel

We’re all just prisoners of our own minds.

Put on a smile, sing with the rats
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 03-13-2022 at 04:25 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why did God create Lucifer and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil?

Why did God create Lucifer and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil?

If God is loving, why would He do such a thing, knowing that Mankind would fall into temptation. (Some will argue this is why He is not loving).

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. Genesis 2:17
    12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isaiah 14:12
    In short,

It has to do with the heart.

It's easy to love Jesus when times are good,

When your prosperous, things are going well, life is good.

But when life is tough,

When things aren't going smooth,

THAT'S when you see someone's heart.

God didn't want to create a bunch of robots to live with all of eternity, but beings with freewill choosing to love him or not.

But then you may ask,

Why does God have to place Lucifer and the Tree, why do it through temptation?

You see,

As imperfect man, if we did this to our loved ones, it would be considered evil and sadistic, because our very nature is imperfect.

Whereas God is perfect, and his ways are 100% perfect. And since manGod, this concept cannot be entirely understood bc we ourselves are imperfect.

According to 1 Cor 2:10, God does this to dig deep into and EXPOSE the heart.
    10 But God hath arevealed them unto us by his bSpirit: for the cSpirit dsearcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man aknoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God bknoweth no man, cbut the dSpirit of God.
    We think we know our own hearts, but we really don't. That is why God puts us through trials and sufferings to expose if we, in our hearts, really love God.

Sin exposes our corruption

How sick and wicked we really are.

And that is why God sent Jesus to die on the cross for humanity.

--

This is also why endless debating and chatter is pointless.

If the heart isn't already seeking God, it's just wasting everyone's time.
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 03-13-2022 at 04:15 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alternately, we might be trying to gift-wrap a tiger.

"Dammit. I want this tiger to look great in its Christmas wrapping paper. With a bow on top."

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This thread is closed for spam/solicitation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123