Thread: What potentially type-related tendencies annoy/puzzle you to the most

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What potentially type-related tendencies annoy/puzzle you to the most

People who have a really inflated trust in their own judgment and think their personal anecdotes are gospel
    Last edited by Averroes; 06-28-2021 at 05:38 PM.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When people take the path of least clarity, like sentencing the mania of numbers and the sound of evanescence to dispel galaxies of fun and florescence. We need acceptance of farfetched ideas to flow and ripen the roots for new engagements and ceremony with the council of birds and healers. I think wisdom and the bell tower of serenity return with amazement and flash to produce artistic gems.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The tendency for many people to prefer safety and comfort over adventure and freedom. The thought of living a normal life scares me so much. White middle class suburbia is hell.

P.S. I wouldn't say it annoys me, but it certainly puzzles me
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ij iciness
    Ep distractability
    Ej meddling
    Ip paranoia

a.k.a. I/O