Thread: What Are You Passionate About?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What Are You Passionate About?

Topic in the title!

I'm curious to see where all our passions lie.

I've always been passionate about personality theories, I loved studying them since I just started high school. Love talking about it with others if they give me the chance. I'm very passionate about self care. One motto of mine is "treat yo self" as I think it is extremely important to do so. Those are just a couple things on the top of my head.

What are you passionate about?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biology, it makes sense and I enjoy learning more about how things work in our body.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I love light, in all of it's manifestations.

Yep. I really do.

*EDIT*
    It just occurred to me that Lucifer did, too.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

Yep. I really do.

*EDIT*

me too.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like giving people RPG classes, like if 'super powers were real sort of thing' I then make them my sock puppets in my Fe theater. Then I like writing campy over-the-top Disney villains for people to beat up and conquer or just relate to. I'm basically a typical gay male writer in Hollywood lol. I like using using Fe to entertain others. I like playing and making video games.

I like mocking and making fun of people and pointing out what they are doing to others. I don't really respect Delta seriousness... I like when people say bitchy, over the top mean things to people- it's hilarious to me. I can also be nice and sweet too though but that's not nearly as fun lol =/

I like the 'bitter female/gay guy was hurt in the world and now they are a raving psychotic bitch" archetype. I looooved the villain in Once Upon a Time and was obsessed with her, the actress who played Lady Tremaine (the first one not the 2nd one- first one was soo better). Bitter ESI females ftw. I also like Callisto from Xena, Carrie from Carrie, Agatha Harkness, Glory on Buffy etc. ((Regina Hurt from my own stories tee hee))

I like being and feeling free- even if it's just the freedom to stay in my room all day and be a dork.

btw I know you said 'passionate about' not 'like' but I don't think I really get passionate that much- Fe is often kinda bouncy and upbeat I know, but I mean beyond that- my personality is like Debbie Downer/Daria ish and it's hard for me to feel excitement or passionate or if I do it doesn't last very long lol.

I'm usually really indifferent/ambivalent with everybody so if I feel strongly about somebody - I think I'm passionate about that. How Fi trolls me at times. If I like somebody I think about them a lot, because other people usually either get on my nerves or I just don't care about them either way. I can just creepily spend a lot of time in my room thinking about somebody, wondering about them. (typical IEI romantic loser)

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm passionate about beauty and knowledge/wisdom, wellbeing. I have a lot of things I don't like, but that's life. Atm I need to work more on accepting my authentic self.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll answer even though this is on Alpha Quadra as types of other quadras are answering:

Honestly, nothing. Passion is too strong of a word and sensation that I don't have for anything. I can have a strong enthusiasm in the moment but not prolonged.

I do have interests and things I like, such as my religion, martial arts, lifting, music, adventures, etc. But wouldn't say a true passion for anything, no.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

Yep. I really do.

*EDIT*

Same. The dark is some seriously spooky shit man.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forming communities of compatible, like-minded people for myself and others.

Finding true love in all its forms.

Encouraging independent thought.

I may have just listed a bunch of Delta values, but whatever.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cats, pizza