Haikus NorthCrack Von Pisslayer's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
    Most people criticize this thread are Fe-Ti, and it's obvious. Especially Fi polr won't see the point of sharing your personal feeling toward other people, since it serve atmost no purpose to the Fe-Ti group structure.
    I'm Fi/Te valuer. And I think this is bullshit. You're all just incels and femcels, just because i'm not one of your kind doesn't mean I don't value Fi/Te.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Lol ok
    You're a loser. Tbh.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    To me, it’s entertaining. Sure, it’s got a ton of bias but knowing others’ biases and recognizing your own can have a practical application. The goal isn’t to pigeonhole people or sectors based on type, it’s just gauging people’s natural attitudes to other types without filtering them through assumed compatibility or expectations. At least that’s how I see it.

Maybe an ‘Anything Goes’ type of thread?
    No. Most people commenting this kinda shit are bitter ass fuck and not everyone will have the same life experience. I've met people of the same type who are very different from each other due to up-bringing and opinions on things. Yes, cognitive shit is a thing, of course, but you can't sum it all up to that. People can make choices and most of that will put you in different routes in life.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE dude > IEE girl
    EII dude > EII girl
    ESI dude > ESI girl
    ILI girl > ILI dude
    LSI dude > LSI girl
    SLE girl > SLE dude
    IEI girl > IEI dude
    EIE girl > EIE dude
    SLI girl > SLI dude
    ESE girl > ESE dude

SEI equal
    LSE equal
    SEE equal
    LII equal
    ILE equal
    LIE: data insufficient, but tentatively dude > girl

Sorry @NorthCrack Von Pisslayer

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    You too and your username is the worst

I don’t understand why you are getting so pissed off, it’s just a personal ranking lol
    You're literally a femcel LMFAO, bet you're fat too.

I'm just calling out how stupid you all are. And that not all Fi/Te people will do stupid biased shit like this.

And oh please, your username is literally "One", one what? Braincell?

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    IEE dude > IEE girl
    EII dude > EII girl
    ESI dude > ESI girl
    ILI girl > ILI dude
    LSI dude > LSI girl
    SLE girl > SLE dude
    IEI girl > IEI dude
    EIE girl > EIE dude
    SLI girl > SLI dude
    ESE girl > ESE dude

SEI equal
    LSE equal
    SEE equal
    LII equal
    ILE equal
    LIE: data insufficient, but tentatively dude > girl

Sorry @NorthCrack Von Pisslayer
    No i don't forgive u, fuck u

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@NorthCrack Von Pisslayer

I get that. I can say my ratings were not based on people’s life positions - just on my perception of their cognition. I have met individuals of the same type from very different walks of life, and perhaps it changed my view of their individual character, but it usually did not change my impression of their functional presentation. My aunt is my conflictor, a wonderful, admirable woman, and I would never have the same opinion of her that I have of the conflictor who bullied me - but that doesn’t change that she is difficult for me to get along with over extended periods of time.

On the other hand, there have been surprises - such as finding there are types outside my quadra, such as LII and SEI, whom I am sometimes able to find more common ground with than activators. And beyond that, I get along better with LII guys than girls. That’s the sort of thing I find this thread useful for. I know that phrasing it in terms of “ratings” can be perceived as derogatory, though.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    @NorthCrack Von Pisslayer

I get that. I can say my ratings were not based on people’s life positions - just on my perception of their cognition. I have met individuals of the same type from very different walks of life, and perhaps it changed my view of their individual character, but it usually did not change my impression of their functional presentation. My aunt is my conflictor, a wonderful, admirable woman, and I would never have the same opinion of her that I have of the conflictor who bullied me - but that doesn’t change that she is difficult for me to get along with over extended periods of time.

Conversely, there have been surprises - such as finding there are types outside my quadra, such as LII and SEI, whom I am sometimes able to find more common ground with than activators. And beyond that, I get along better with LII guys than girls. That’s the sort of thing I find this thread useful for. I know that phrasing it in terms of “ratings” can be perceived as derogatory, though.
    Trust me, I completely get your point of view here. In fact, I used to be the same way (just not as bitter as the others, which is kind of stupid and very zodiac signs-esque to be so categorical and cliqueish), but getting to know more people and exploring society more will really open your perception to maybe consider you were wrong at first. Our own limited perception can at times be a trap and make us think all we see is the only thing we get, but it really is not that way. What makes you have common ground is all linked to common experiences or likes/dislikes, for example, all my closest friends are artists, and they all have different types, some of them are conflictors to each other, too (and the fact they don't tend to mingle much with each other is where the cognitive dissonance shows up).

I think people are truly limiting themselves in this site and getting stuck in a loop. Sometimes, it's better to use Socionics like a tool in reality, but not abuse it, or else you'll get obsessed and become insane, like certain people.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kind of like the idea of thinking about where I stand regarding people, but it makes me panic because I could very well give 0, 10, or all inbetween to all types depending which angle I choose.
    I cannot encompass everything in one number.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCrack Von Pisslayer View Post
    Trust me, I completely get your point of view here. In fact, I used to be the same way (just not as bitter as the others, which is kind of stupid and very zodiac signs-esque to be so categorical and cliqueish), but getting to know more people and exploring society more will really open your perception to maybe consider you were wrong at first. Our own limited perception can at times be a trap and make us think all we see is the only thing we get, but it really is not that way. What makes you have common ground is all linked to common experiences or likes/dislikes, for example, all my closest friends are artists, and they all have different types, some of them are conflictors to each other, too (and the fact they don't tend to mingle much with each other is where the cognitive dissonance shows up).

I think people are truly limiting themselves in this site and getting stuck in a loop. Sometimes, it's better to use Socionics like a tool in reality, but not abuse it, or else you'll get obsessed and become insane, like certain people.
    Thanks for this - think I genuinely needed to hear it today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12