Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation BIANCA DEL ROY-O

Well, we can type Bianca in and out of drag. Since the limit is four videos, I guess I'll do two of Bianca and two of Roy (the best two I can find)

And no, I'm not apologising for the corny pun.

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se-ego. Probably SEE. I never liked her
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lilacwine View Post
    Se-ego. Probably SEE.
    Maybe. What makes you think Se ego specifically?

I never liked her

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's very "in your face", she shows how she works, her sense of humour is a typical Se-4D humour. Other than that, she seems to be really protective of her own boundaries.

Although VI-speaking, sometimes she looks like she's a XIE... maybe i was wrong with that SEE, lol. she's hard to type!
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lilacwine View Post
    She's very "in your face", she shows how she works, her sense of humour is a typical Se-4D humour. Other than that, she seems to be really protective of her own boundaries.

Although VI-speaking, sometimes she looks like she's a XIE... maybe i was wrong with that SEE, lol. she's hard to type!

Fair enough but again, Bianca/Roy is almost 50 and probably has had time to develop their personality/functions through life experience and whatnot. More so than half of us, probably.

VI's EIE

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFP

This is the comment you are looking for

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A type similar to mine I guess, if not the same
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Fe

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I often go back and forth between SLE and LSE for him. He seems LSE cuz he liked to be Judge Judy and because I think he knew how to be in Ru's good Te/Fi graces enough to win drag race. (but really tho, he won that mostly cuz of pure talent because skill-wise he was just lightyears better than all of them combined.)

But I think SLE now again. He was just old and wise (and especially old <3) enough to work around Ru's Te valuing I think and know how to play the game. And he said something kinda nice about Willam Belli in an interview I just watched.

All Drag Queens look like EIEs very superficially speaking, but I don't really think he is one. Hedda Lettuce is more of an example of an EIE drag queen I think hehe.

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    A type similar to mine I guess, if not the same

No. No. She is definitely NOT a Delta NF. No way, Jose.

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    INFP

What how?

Quote Originally Posted by fairygodfather View Post
    VI's EIE
    Hmm... interesting. I think maybe not? I think maybe Bianca has too much Se, even for that.

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I often go back and forth between SLE and LSE for him. He seems LSE cuz he liked to be Judge Judy and because I think he knew how to be in Ru's good Te/Fi graces enough to win drag race. (but really tho, he won that mostly cuz of pure talent because skill-wise he was just lightyears better than all of them combined.)

But I think SLE now again. He was just old and wise (and especially old <3) enough to work around Ru's Te valuing I think and know how to play the game. And he said something kinda nice about Willam Belli in an interview I just watched.

All Drag Queens look like EIEs very superficially speaking, but I don't really think he is one. Hedda Lettuce is more of an example of an EIE drag queen I think hehe.
    Yeah, that really tickled Ru's Te HA lol. Yeah, no offense but I think that he was the most professional on that season. It was like Season Eight, and Bob. A very clear winner from the start who excelled at everything. Yeah, Bianca basically was pit from the start to be the winner.

I think he might value Fe, and have good Fe HA. Royanca reminds me a lot of me, and it's weird. You know? Yeah, strategy? Knowing how to play the game. Ti. For years I thought WILLAM was called William, lol for some reason. I think Willam is SLE, lol.

Yeah, of course. I think that's a lot of the default look and you have to look at coginition past the the VI.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm confused about the type of roy haylock and don't know if it's being assumed roy and bianca are the same type. roy doesn't seem like an ST to me... seems ethical... i don't know what else like i get Fe vibes, and feel like this is the D sub in DCNH haha.

probably the only Fi valuing type i'd consider is SEE, but he seems kinda rigid? when he was saying "how am i going to learn all of this" i was getting Te polr vibe haha, but he's too ACTIVE seeming for IP temperament, like way too fast unless he's like the hummingbird version jk.

i can see why EIE has been suggested but it doesn't feel right either... so i can't go so far as to suggest it. (but i don't know what else to suggest... like if i had to be pushed to guess a type i would guess that one)
    Last edited by marooned; 08-20-2021 at 09:38 PM.

Roy could be ESE but it's obvious he's a Fe base lol the people typing him LSE are giving LSEs way too much credit. Bianca is SLE imo

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post

i'm confused about the type of roy haylock and don't know if it's being assumed roy and bianca are the same type. roy doesn't seem like an ST to me... seems ethical... i don't know what else like i get Fe vibes, and feel like this is the D sub in DCNH haha.

probably the only Fi valuing type i'd consider is SEE, but he seems kinda rigid? when he was saying "how am i going to learn all of this" i was getting Te polr vibe haha, but he's too ACTIVE seeming for IP temperament, like way too fast unless he's like the hummingbird version jk.

i can see why EIE has been suggested but it doesn't feel right either... so i can't go so far as to suggest it. (but i don't know what else to suggest... like if i had to be pushed to guess a type i would guess that one)
    Quote Originally Posted by fairygodfather View Post
    Roy could be ESE but it's obvious he's a Fe base lol the people typing him LSE are giving LSEs way too much credit. Bianca is SLE imo
    Yeah, I think people are confusing Roy and Bianca, lol. Roy, tbh I can definitely see xSE and yeah, probably ESE. Bianca is his brash side, I'd say, which is probably why I relate more to Bianca than I do Roy. But still, Roy seems pretty chill and like a cool guy. If I had to choose between EIE and ESE for Roy, then I think that he's an ESE. Didn't get much Ni from that at all. I don't think that he values Ni, but yeah, he oozes Fe and I'd say he has the EJ temperment and is always working and keeping himself busy (it kinda reminds me of my Mom in this regard).

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm surprised anyone types them separately, type is who you are, no matter how you choose to act. Probably Fe vs Fi issue.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Yeah, I think people are confusing Roy and Bianca, lol. Roy, tbh I can definitely see xSE and yeah, probably ESE.
    aaaah right after i read this days ago, i was like ofc roy is ESE. i was trying to use "vultology" haha (badly) on him. it's difficult with these interviews bc people are supposed to i guess answer how Roy does... just i did this, then that, then this, and all the people have been WONDERFUL. vultology might call what he talks about "the Si ramble" lol. ESE like to say how supportive everyone has been... but I feel like it's also the template for these kinds of interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    I'm surprised anyone types them separately, type is who you are, no matter how you choose to act. Probably Fe vs Fi issue.
    if one is a character, then this doesn't make sense to me. it would be like watching a movie and typing all the characters in it the same as the actors who portray them.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

type is who you are, no matter how you choose to act. Probably Fe vs Fi issue.
    Not really at all. Wentworth Miller played a macho str8 prison break dude but his personality in real life is a sensitive flower-smelling pansy. Bless his heart, but he's clearly not really like that 'in real life.' Acting is well you know... acting. Being a good actor is just being a good faker really. I think drag especially is all about portraying a convincing illusion for others.

Or what about all the actors who have to pretend to be suburban family people when they really hate children and can't stand them and they are just uppity limosine liberals? LoL.