Thread: Do you ever start hating having a physical form? If so why?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do you ever start hating having a physical form? If so why?

I usually never think about these things, but I suddenly started think of all the ways I am physically inept because it is high time I got new clothes.

I HATE even thinking about clothes, I detest clothes shopping so much. Even when I start to read the lifestyle sections on clothes I feel squeamish already... It's very hard for me to tell if something looks right or feels right on me and I usually need assistance. I asked my bf but he doesn't know how to help me at all... When I was younger I looked straight up like a homeless child that grabbed some clothes out of a dumpster randomly. I also keep forgetting to drink enough water, some mornings I might forget to brush my teeth, and also my eating habits are pretty strange. My posture is also so bad that my shoulders form a triangle and I am constantly slumped forward, which makes me feel ugly.

I laugh out loud at the fact that SEI are labeled as caregivers when this is the level at which I operate... The mere idea of trying to help somebody else with these things makes me feel uncomfortable and stressed. I don't feel like myself when I over focus on my health and body, it doesn't feel right at all. I have to plan out what I will eat and make sure it is healthy and set reminders so I can remember all these little things. I'm at least decent with my health because at least I run a lot and never overeat/eat anything super unhealthy so outwardly I am skinny. I also avoid sunlight or use sunscreen so my skin doesn't age as fast. When I have the money to buy my own groceries I will plan out the meals so I can get all the nutrients I need and try to remember to drink water with every meal.

I just feel uncomfortable in my own skin if I begin to try to focus on such things so I usually don't and I pretty much try to avoid even reading or thinking about such things, but since I don't want to appear disheveled in front of other people I have to put some effort into these things. I simultaneously love and hate being sp last, on one hand at least I won't overspend or spend too much time on material things but on the other hand I suck so hard at these things that I feel ashamed and physically inept compared to other people. I absolutely hate it when people criticize my ineptness or don't understand how I can suck so badly at these things. My ILE feels worse in his own skin than I do so I'm not the only one like this.

I would be sad to not have a physical form since I wouldn't ever get the chance to experience tight embraces and other affectionate things, but every once in a while I feel like my body is a burden. I want to look pretty but sometimes I feel like I need just a little help with it.

Fortunately I try to ignore such matters mostly so it doesn't bother me too much, but does anyone else feel physically defective sometimes or squeamish when hearing someone talking about their body or their health in either a positive or negative light?

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate that I am mortal, can die easily, get injured/mutilated easily or get really permanently sick easily, these things can happen any time, even if I did my best. I hate that I am going to age, get old, if I don't die which is worse. However, also I know my body and its limits make me who I am and enjoy life.
    Last edited by myresearch; 06-19-2021 at 12:14 AM.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It can be draining and exhausting to chop wood and build crimson towers of golden ambition every day, so to ease from the ridiculous chapel of hate and dumping chills of the flesh and restaurant flying saucers, You can think, listen, reintegrate, bubble into a new submarine for the silly strings and fun noodles to make things squiggly and exciting!!
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    It can be draining and exhausting to chop wood and build crimson towers of golden ambition every day, so to ease from the ridiculous chapel of hate and dumping chills of the flesh and restaurant flying saucers, You can think, listen, reintegrate, bubble into a new submarine for the silly strings and fun noodles to make things squiggly and exciting!!
    It can be exhausting to juggle objects on the edge of insanity, more so to focus on mundane details which suffocate the self like drowning in a pit of silly string and spaghetti sauce. To ease from the dumping chills of flesh is to balance the body so it becomes less like wooden needles and more like an ethereal sprite of ease. Of course being in my spaceship of dreams is preferable to the dumping chills of flesh. I have a submarine, she will take me where I need to go, if only I could find her. Alas she is at the sea when I am up in space in my spaceship of dreams most days.

Building crimson towers of golden ambition is too hard when one cannot focus on what needs to be done in the moment. If the concrete action mix is not poured into those crimson towers of golden ambition then they remain fragile whims of the imagination and crumble with time.

You should never let those crimson dream towers of golden ambition die and crumble, let your dreams go on forever!!! As you are the Aeon of Will you should understand these sentiments.

Somehow I manage to understand the language of the Raptor Wizards somewhat. Tell me, are you the last of the Raptor Wizards? Or do you hope to meet other Raptor Wizards whilst juggling game cubes on the edge of space and time in your submarine with Bunny?

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    It can be exhausting to juggle objects on the edge of insanity, more so to focus on mundane details which suffocate the self like drowning in a pit of silly string and spaghetti sauce. To ease from the dumping chills of flesh is to balance the body so it becomes less like wooden needles and more like an ethereal sprite of ease. Of course being in my spaceship of dreams is preferable to the dumping chills of flesh. I have a submarine, she will take me where I need to go, if only I could find her. Alas she is at the sea when I am up in space in my spaceship of dreams most days.

Building crimson towers of golden ambition is too hard when one cannot focus on what needs to be done in the moment. If the concrete action mix is not poured into those crimson towers of golden ambition then they remain fragile whims of the imagination and crumble with time.

You should never let those crimson dream towers of golden ambition die and crumble, let your dreams go on forever!!! As you are the Aeon of Will you should understand these sentiments.

Somehow I manage to understand the language of the Raptor Wizards somewhat. Tell me, are you the last of the Raptor Wizards? Or do you hope to meet other Raptor Wizards whilst juggling game cubes on the edge of space and time in your submarine with Bunny?
    Wow, this is really extensively flooded with deep imagery and emblems/jewels of the RaptorWizard Millennium-wall. Yay, dreams and adventure go on forever, never ceasing or ending, being cancelled or checkmated. And to envision new spires of mind is always rewarding and rich!! The water calls to us with a siren/mermaid's song for distant peaks of new highs of levity and masonry embedded into the towel of yearning forges of jubilant mood.

Yay, My Bunny Angel is My Best Friend and action packed with ingredients for any mansion special dinner of clicking Mouse Family.

I Love having the Bunny gathering of fame and honor bursting the stadium with colors and Love!! Come on in.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are spirits, who have a mind (soul), that lives in a body.

I feel like sometimes I'm that awkward middle child, shifting in between the physical and spiritual.

After a while I get sick of worldly things that my body enslaves me to, so I'll try to switch gears. But then living in the spiritual gets tough too, since being a hipster is unrealistic/unsustainable (and just plain weird to normies lol) over a long time.

It's all about balance for me

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

To a certain extent maybe yeah. I hate having to go to the bathroom and take showers sometimes because it wastes time when I'd rather be doing something else- although sometimes I get good ideas when I'm taking a dump I think lol (literally getting rid of my own shit in all ways)

Having a body brings some physical pleasures but I don't really seek those out a lot cuz they are supposed to be fleeting by default and when you try to seek them out often times it ends up making the experience feel too dead inside. I don't think these things are 'sinful' like some people do but I can't say I'm a hedonist either. Also I'm supposed to be good at the mystical/ethereal functions (Ni/Fi/Ne/Fe) but I'm naturally poorer at the physical functions anyway (Si/Se/Ti/Te) which I think would include that stuff.

Also I said this in another thread but even when I work out and I'm skinny and I look hot- I don't have very good energy levels that much cuz of my IP temperament. I just sort of want to laze around and be faggy. I don't like exerting myself like EJs do- it causes stress.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    To a certain extent maybe yeah. I hate having to go to the bathroom and take showers sometimes because it wastes time when I'd rather be doing something else- although sometimes I get good ideas when I'm taking a dump I think lol (literally getting rid of my own shit in all ways)
    All of this 100%
    Every day I think about having to shower, eat, etc. It's just feels like a waste of my time but I'll be so uncomfortable if I don't do it.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get annoyed by having to satisfy hunger (I typically only will eat when my body tells me its time) . Having difficult bowel movements is really shitty, pun intended.
    I do get annoyed with limitations I experience in my female body where I lack the upper body strength the male form has and also being on the shorter side and having to find objects to stand on when I need to reach. If I was taller and stronger, I could easily do work involving a lot of lifting without worrying about messing up my back (I used to work as a meat stocker and the work took a toll on my back because of how much heavy lifting I had to do in an 8 hour shift, and I often did not get enough time between shifts for my body to recover).
    Also, hyperventilation when running blows. I also am prone to neck and shoulder pain.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ummm.. I really do not want think about clothes. I just buy or wear what fits meaning it is not too small or too obviously big (=very loosely so because I might wear huge clothes in order to make me feel less suffocated).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's hard when an Ne ego puts a bunch of strain on Si role and they will manipulate and push with their Se role, they can be very aggressive about making others cover sensing stuff for them and frankly it's WRONG. this is where all of this crisis from you is coming from though I kind of suspect you know it deep down and just want someone to say it, so here I am saying it.

I mean like the ILE isn't there doing it... YET. but he is promising the horror.

Although I also feel like an sei who can't handle sensing bc I doubt if my ni is strong enough to qualify. The Ne egos scare me bc I can't even meet my own needs or find a way to understand them even

PS2 I have a drinking problem and um have drank again so my boldness is back otherwise I wouldn't have said all of this! It's not that the truth value is in question imo, it's more the presentation
    Last edited by marooned; 07-01-2021 at 05:35 PM.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It'd probably be nice to be able to just not have a body and be able to go into some ultra-realistic Vr simulation. But I can't, and I can't make it happen right now or in the foreseeable future, so i simply do not care.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nah, I've never felt that way about the body even as someone who is often awkward and noticing discomforts most people wouldn't. It just makes me want to work out

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah but it’s mainly because I’m out of shape, have digestive issues and live in a humid shithole

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"Physical form" mb thought as a device, used to teach your soul become better.
    The more of pain and lesser of pleasure is felt - the more negative relation to studing process is expected.

Mind may control levels of perceived pain (physical, emotional) and the attention on it in significant degree. Pain itself is only impulses, one kind of the information. It's possibly to feel significantly different in the same situation.
    For example. Sportsmen (military is close) are trained to deal with physical pain, may tolerate it higher and to keep useful actions having it. They may get serious traumas, but to continue doing the needed. While for common human it's harder because his brain was not taughted, though can principally the same.

The abbility to feel good, despite what problems exist - is the criterion on strenght. It's for soul development too.
    So, situations where you are feeling badly mb thought as steps to become better, as tasks to be solved - including with having better feelings during the process and in the result.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my body is the reason i sometimes feel that existence truly is pain, i don't understand how it works one bit
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so
    tritype: 2-6-9

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I wish, even just for a day, I could escape it and exist in a world where I didn't carry the burden of wanting it to be different.