Thread: 3-year-old boy's prayer for Pre-K class goes viral

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Jesus, Biden openly was a racist, didn’t just “cater to” racists whatever that means, and all you can say is “what about Trump?” Why are Americans like this, lol. “My team is good because yours is bad.” Every American President since at least FDR (and I’d argue including FDR) has been a massive piece of shit who deserves to burn in hell for their crimes against humanity. None of them are remotely respectable human beings, they got their positions by being crooks, and in a sane world they all ought to be treated and thought of with complete contempt.
    I must once again tap a sign of mine. Know and learn this fact everyone: Carl Schmitt was right. It all boils down to who is your "friend" vs. who is your "enemy".

You ALWAYS support your friends as you ALWAYS oppose your enemies. Morality means jack shit here. Friend good! Enemy bad! Failure to do this will result in your defeat.

Case in point? Conservatives. They foolishly and moronically appeal to "reason" as if that overrides a moral vision. They think that you can win a literal HOLY WAR without a compelling religion to counter the enemy's. Perception>Facts. Ought>Is. I've posted variations on these facts a million times.

Who is winning now and has been since the end of WWII at least? Liberals. Because they accept that I'm right. Sadly, my own side calls me names and banishes me to the outer wastes for daring to "sink" to the level of my avowed and Satanic enemy. I merely asset that you can only truly beat a Devil with an even greater Lord/God. While a cult can survive and exist without a God it must have a Devil. However, if you have a "cult" that has both a clearly defined "God" as well as a "Devil", well, you'll probably out-evangelize the cult that has but a devil. A "devil" that is clearly anything but in the minds of anyone sporting an IQ above 70 as the "Devil only" cult defines its Devil as your God. To make an obvious point, how is Jesus Christ the source of all the evils of the world? Try to make that argument without sounding utterly insane.

Food for thought folks...

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@End

If J.C. created the universe and everything in it, it’d follow he created evil. A god that, to paraphrase Isaiah, “forms the light and creates darkness, and creates good and evil” is rational, and I’d have no particular problem with such a god. What I don’t understand is dualism — an omnipotent and omniscient god creates only good, yet evil exists for some reason; that doesn’t make sense to me. A religion that preaches “a good tree cannot bear bad fruit” seems to me to have difficulty explaining this.

It also seems to me the perception that there needs to be a “holy war” or complete subjugation of one’s enemies has yielded only bad results and has been one of the greatest causes of human oppression in history. Jesus’ instruction not to hate one’s enemies seems generally good advice; if you live by the sword you’ll die by the sword.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Well, if cannot describe "God", you essentially are having faith in anything.

The prevalence of hunger worldwide has probably decreased by more than 50% in the last 20 years (it had done so between 2001 and 2017: https://ourworldindata.org/hunger-and-undernourishment). Where has "God" been for the last few thousand years, and why should anyone waste time praying to it feed the world?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @End

If J.C. created the universe and everything in it, it’d follow he created evil. A god that, to paraphrase Isaiah, “forms the light and creates darkness, and creates good and evil” is rational, and I’d have no particular problem with such a god. What I don’t understand is dualism — an omnipotent and omniscient god creates only good, yet evil exists for some reason; that doesn’t make sense to me. A religion that preaches “a good tree cannot bear bad fruit” seems to me to have difficulty explaining this.

It also seems to me the perception that there needs to be a “holy war” or complete subjugation of one’s enemies has yielded only bad results and has been one of the greatest causes of human oppression in history. Jesus’ instruction not to hate one’s enemies seems generally good advice; if you live by the sword you’ll die by the sword.
    The answer is obvious. Such a God allows "evil" to exist and occur because in doing so he causes more good to exist because of it. Again, case in point, the crucifixion.

Sadly, the real pain of Christ is this. It's not that he died at the hands of the evil one. It's not that he had to suffer for all our sins such that the debt of Justice could be reconciled with his desire to show mercy. It's that there will still and always will be people who, in spite of all that, still desire to side with their own selfish desires and the desires of Satan over the love and benevolent desires of God.

There are people living today who could look Jesus straight in the eye as he died upon the cross pleading for them to trust in the father... and he'd see them give him the finger whilst jumping for joy as if the "witch" is dead. Imagine suffering endless pain for the sake of an enemy only to see said enemy not even feel the slightest sense of gratitude for your efforts...

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus created Buddha and Muhammad. Hey flunkies, is you mind blown?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh God the statement made above has so much South Park potential.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123