Thread: SEI, how do you deal with a grubby dual/ILE?

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SEI, how do you deal with a grubby dual/ILE?

IEI are amazing The victim erotic style isn't problematic for me at all. However, when they stubbornky resist Se, they just become unproductive victims in my opinion.

My question to SEIs:. How do you, as a dominant sensor, deal with an ILE who stubbornly resists Si? I'm sure Ne is pleasant to you but what if ILE become totally Ne focused & refuse your guidance?.

Folk with the Si/Ne experience is welcome, particularly from the Si perspective

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Stray Cat

How do you see IEIs resisting Se? And do you consider yourself receptive to Ni?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By picking your battles I guess. 1d Si doesn’t really bother me to begin with.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @Stray Cat

I'm receptive cause I'm a good listener, in general. Se ain't perfect. Advice from others is cool. Which is actually what irritates me about IEIs resistance. Their Se is impulsive. If you told them that walking on broken glass wasn't wise, they'd one day go dancing on top of it while getting their giggles. Not saying they oughta do what Se-egos say, but reality is real. Broken glass is broken glass. It isn't funny. Broken glass cuts shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    By picking your battles I guess. 1d Si doesn’t really bother me to begin with.
    I have 1d Ni. 1d Se doesn't bother me. Being a fucking dumbass does, especially when the retard keeps making the same mistake. IEI got potential but sometimes its like, wtf?

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    I have 1d Ni. 1d Se doesn't bother me. Being a fucking dumbass does, especially when the retard keeps making the same mistake. IEI got potential but sometimes its like, wtf?
    Is it possible that the Ni ego's you've meant are just idiots and there are actually reasonable Ni ego's who you haven't met yet?

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Is it possible that the Ni ego's you've meant are just idiots and there are actually reasonable Ni ego's who you haven't met yet?
    Ni is awesome. It's idiotic to rely on Ni to where one ignores concrete reality. I dig Ni, it's "ignoring" of Se that sucks.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni is awesome. It's idiotic to rely on Ni to where one ignores concrete reality. I dig Ni, it's "ignoring" of Se that sucks.
    I'm not exactly sure how Se/Ni dom relationships are supposed to go, but I assumed that it would be the Se dom's role to almost literally drag the Ni dom down to earth?

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not exactly sure how Se/Ni dom relationships are supposed to go, but I assumed that it would be the Se dom's role to almost literally drag the Ni dom down to earth?
    Yeah but that's boring and a shit test.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah but that's boring and a shit test.
    Most of the the SLE-Tis I know are very strong on the Ti front, which leads me to think having an Ni base around just isn’t as appealing for them as for SLE-Se. The SLE-Ses I have known are on a lifelong conquest to find Ni and Ni egos. Their literally every move is requesting Ni, and I see the “Aggressor dragging the Victim down to earth” dynamic between them and IxIs play out the clearest. They seem more needy of it than SEEs, who don’t recognize they need it until they do something that blows up in their face. SLE-Tis seem to be able to maintain the balance of their Si and Ni better overall.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @Stray Cat

Maybe an IEI enne 9 or 6 can be a bit more resistant, despite it being suggestive.. Especially 9.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Most of the the SLE-Tis I know are very strong on the Ti front, which leads me to think having an Ni base around just isn’t as appealing for them as for SLE-Se. The SLE-Ses I have known are on a lifelong conquest to find Ni and Ni egos. Their literally every move is requesting Ni, and I see the “Aggressor dragging the Victim down to earth” dynamic between them and IxIs play out the clearest. They seem more needy of it than SEEs, who don’t recognize they need it until they do something that blows up in their face. SLE-Tis seem to be able to maintain the balance of their Si and Ni better overall.
    This has been my experience (but Se sub). I met an SLE-Se who would call me numerous times every hour of day to
    have help on Ni things and read signs, pattern and the path he needed go... All
    he did was try seek out Ni. He was also the first to accurately type me IEI in the community (despite myself having first considered it, but then I switched to EII for awhile) upon meeting me irl..

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He also suck out our EIE friend Skar a lot too, for some Ni things.. And then another IEI in our discord group..

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    This has been my experience (but Se sub). I met an SLE-Se who would call me numerous times every hour of day to
    have help on Ni things and read signs, pattern and the path he needed go... All
    he did was try seek out Ni. He was also the first to accurately type me IEI in the community (despite myself having first considered it, but then I switched to EII for awhile) upon meeting me irl..

Fuck. I'm legit SLE-Ti, never figured SLE-Se dug Ni like that. My dad ILI dad showed me ways to use Ni when I was a kid. Fun. If you get a kick out of somebody seeking your Ni, that's cool

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Met an Ne-ILE on discord who tried to do the same.
    Last edited by Static; 10-04-2021 at 08:03 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have witnessed the same pattern with a unhealthy IEE and Si.

What I see is a person who refuses to do things that are good and beneficial in favour of like needling into their need to explore options. So they sit on their computer for hours and hours on end neglecting the things around them with 10,000 open tabs on their internet. A sort of stubborn refusal to get up and actually push through the pain of change. Their house becomes a collection of objects which represent aborted projects, which really are ideals, or ideas of what "could be".

This extends to failing to take care of themselves and their habitats in an extreme way: not bathing, not trimming their nails, not brushing their hair, not cleaning their dishes. Or if they do these things , in a sporadic and random fashion.

The strange irony here is that Si types can be the same way, especially the depressives. I mean anyone who is depressed starts to stop caring, at an instinctual, gut level, but Si, Ne really lays in here. Their habitats become hobbles, garbage filled nests, disorganized shacks. More and more is added to their collection of useful stuff turned junk. They cry out for an "organizer", but one who remains subdued and subtle, like a house elf.

Its sad really.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I have witnessed the same pattern with a unhealthy IEE and Si.

What I see is a person who refuses to do things that are good and beneficial in favour of like needling into their need to explore options. So they sit on their computer for hours and hours on end neglecting the things around them with 10,000 open tabs on their internet. A sort of stubborn refusal to get up and actually push through the pain of change. Their house becomes a collection of objects which represent aborted projects, which really are ideals, or ideas of what "could be".

This extends to failing to take care of themselves and their habitats in an extreme way: not bathing, not trimming their nails, not brushing their hair, not cleaning their dishes. Or if they do these things , in a sporadic and random fashion.

The strange irony here is that Si types can be the same way, especially the depressives. I mean anyone who is depressed starts to stop caring, at an instinctual, gut level, but Si, Ne really lays in here. Their habitats become hobbles, garbage filled nests, disorganized shacks. More and more is added to their collection of useful stuff turned junk. They cry out for an "organizer", but one who remains subdued and subtle, like a house elf.

Its sad really.
    You basically just nailed the concept I was getting at

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watch and then I observe on where they are going. They start getting to in the clouds then I need to grab then and bring them down. That or I just offer them something sensory Thinking back they have often been pretty enthusiastic about my suggestions.

If they are not listening, I just leave them be until it bites them in the ass or not. They can deal with the consequences themselves lol.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol, it is interesting.
    It is like IEI's need to lift up SLE's and SEE's need to drag ILI's up from the Mariana's trench.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that it's a question of subtype. I'm IEE-Ne myself and @timber has actually described it correctly. When I'm stressed out, I get carried away in the vortex of my thoughts and just completely forget to take care of myself. There were definitely times I wasn't looking my best. I like to stay clean and functional but it comes with great effort physically since I am so 'split' from the physical world; I'm very impractical. To answer your question, Stray: Working on my role and disciplining myself has really helped with my quality of life. However, SLI-Si don't seem to mind the scatterbrainedness really, but I guess they'll enforce standards of hygiene.

More ranty/flaws of other subtypes part:

Without wanting to shit too much on other subtypes, SLE-Ti, SLI-Te, ILI-Te & ILE-Ti often strike me as stubbornly resisting on working on their HA(the Polr is down the drain anyway). It's like they expect the whole world to rub them the right way, they are only capable of the most basic emotional expression or self-reflection, and are so in need of someone to make them feel good about themselves and their angsty, sappy sentiments and opinions that they are going to block anything that doesn't validate this tiny, rigid range of feelings and attitudes. They often have a hard time taking care of their feelings, and when unhealthy I see them depressed and lonely, the kind of social outcast guys who drink beer cans alone at night on a bench; the ones which you fear are going to off themselves any minute now.

Same with IEE-Fi and IEI-Fe; to me it seems they can't think coherently without being carried away by emotions, are completely disorganized and subjective, believe the most absurd stuff; when unhealthy, they expect and try to recruit everyone to solve their practical and financial problems, lack even the most basic understanding of how life works and expect explanations about everything to be spoon-fed, become aggressive when faced with facts or lines of reasoning they don't know, etc...
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 10-04-2021 at 11:31 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    I think that it's a question of subtype. I'm IEE-Ne myself and @timber has actually described it correctly. When I'm stressed out, I get carried away in the vortex of my thoughts and just completely forget to take care of myself. There were definitely times I wasn't looking my best. I like to stay clean and functional but it comes with great effort physically since I am so 'split' from the physical world; I'm very impractical. To answer your question, Stray: Working on my role and disciplining myself has really helped with my quality of life. However, SLI-Si don't seem to mind the scatterbrainedness really, but I guess they'll enforce standards of hygiene.

More ranty/flaws of other subtypes part:
    I see that ILE's might take their work to home or live in their given that it feeds their curiosity. Not necessarily as in performing for the profit but to cover extensive rabbit trails. I know, I do it sometimes (to put it lightly). Obsessive seeking (Mulder from X-files is a prime example).
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 10-05-2021 at 06:47 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI 4w5 so/sx EFVL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if my partner resist it then i wont force it on them but ill still put nesessities next to them maybe. Perhaps my partner is overworking on their computer, id just slip maybe some snacks or meal and lightly clean the room? It would be nice if youre more specific on why the ILE would reject Si in the first place